Sex In School

Story Info
He lusts for Rachel in class.
1k words
3.52
53.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in history class listening to another lecture on world war two when I spotted a speck of blue out of the corner of my eye. It was Rachel. Her skirt was riding up exposing her soft blue panties. I stared at her imagining the things I want to do to her. She is 5' 7" with dark brown hair and olive skin. She is shapely and had beautiful curves.

After about five to ten minutes of fantasizing about this lovely girl sitting next to me the teacher slams his book on his desk and yells at me. I look up at him and he starts rambling on about the importance of history. Even though I have an A in this class he still seems to think I'm some kind of a moron. I nod along and let him finish, still thinking about Rachel. I look over at her and she is smiling mischievously.

After the teacher sits back down and starts to type away at his computer I turn to her and ask "What are you smiling at?"

She replies "I know what you were thinking about and I'd like to make some of those fantasies come true one day."

"Then what was I thinking about Mrs. Rachel?"

"Me."

I give her a look up and down and smirk. "That blue looks good on you."

She gives me a puzzled look. "I'm wearing a white blouse and a tan mini. What blue?"

"Underneath the mini Rache."

She smiles and puts her hand on her thigh and moves it slowly up her leg exposing more of her panties. She glances nervously around hoping no one else is paying attention. Most of the people are sleeping or carrying on conversations to. So she decides to move her hand inward slowly caressing her thigh. She bites her lip and stares deeply into my eyes.

She closes her eyes and moves her hand under her panties. But she is cut short by the bell. She sighs, gets up and retrieves her book. She walks out into the hall and waits for me to gather my books up. As I walk into the hall she slams me against the wall and starts aggressively kissing me. I move my hand to the small of her back and pull her closer.

I whisper "Meet me after school here." Just as one of her friend walks around the corner. We pull away from each other and stand there in awkward silence as her friend walks by. She nods at me silently then moves her blouse around and walks off, looking back at me many times.

The rest of the day after that was hell. I sat in class thinking of her all day. I was half tempted to go and tie one off in the stall when I was called down to the office over the intercom. I got up and walked out of the class. Deciding to stop in the bathroom anyway before I had to get to the office I walked down a small hall into the men's bathroom.

I did my usual business at an end urinal and washed my hands. I splashed so much water on my face I was in danger of soaking my shirt. So I dried off and walked out of the bathroom shaking my head trying to get my hair to fall right. I finally get to the office five minutes after they had called me.

Rachel is sitting behind the desk. Her blouse is unbuttoned dangerously low showing off her cleavage. She looks up and smiles at me as I open the glass door. She gets up, walks towards me and grabs my hand. She leads me out of the office and to an empty classroom near the gym.

"We will be safe here. They only use this classroom for storage." The room looks like any other classroom in the school with about thirty desks and a large wooden teacher's desk. Rachel pushes me onto the teacher's desk and gets on top of me her legs straddling me. We start passionately kissing her tongue moving into my mouth.

I pull away and start unbuttoning her blouse. "You really couldn't wait could you?"

She shakes her head and takes off my shirt. She bites down hard on my shoulder drawing some blood. I gasp in ecstasy. She licks the wound and starts kissing me again. The sweet taste of my blood in her mouth turns me on even more, so I flip her over onto her back and start taking off her mini-skirt. Now she is laying on the desk in nothing but her blue panties and bra. I start kissing her up and down her body. She takes off bra, her breasts becoming exposed to the chill air.

Slowly she takes her panties off. She is neatly shaved and giggles as I stare at her. I lean down and start working with my tongue and fingers. She begins to moan but stifles it with her skirt. I continue savoring every second of it. I think I'm enjoying it more than she is. I look up at her and bite my lip, at that exact second I move my fingers over her clit. She arches her back and her body rocks with her first orgasm. I move my fingers in gentle circles around her clit and she stifles off some screams.

Leaning back I watch her as she lays on the desk breathing extremely heavy, her whole body drenched in sweat. I reach up and kiss her deeply. I move my hand between her legs and start massaging her clit again. Still kissing her, I start rapidly moving my hand back and forth. She pulls away from be and she grasps the desk moaning loudly.

I look over at the door and I see a shadow from behind the white blinds. We both scramble to get our clothes on and hide in the closet. Cramming into the closet we hold our breath waiting for who ever is out there to leave. We hear some shuffling and coming being put down and the door shutting. I open the closet door and look out. There is a box lying in the floor near the door labeled spare books.

"I guess we'll have to finish this tonight."