Sex in Sci-Fi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

But when I was a couple of days out from port I managed to pull myself together enough to return the place to something like its normal order, make contact with the Nav. base and alert my contacts to my arrival time. I ignored the odd looks I got when I finally docked, I knew I'd lost a bit of weight and looked even more gaunt than my records picture me. I didn't care what anyone thought, I just wanted the fastest possible turn-around so that I could be off again - back off into space, back off to where I could get back into the arms of the infinite variety of girls that were waiting for me - panting for me - hungry for me!

They had to bring the ship in on the emergency auto system. All sorts of people had been trying to reach me during the return trip, including the guys from the department in charge of the development of the machine, who wanted an interim report on it before I actually landed. They were disappointed - I was damn nearly dead!

But the fact that they couldn't get through to me alerted them to the fact that something was wrong and they set up a very discrete emergency, so there was none of the usual media hype that always gets cranked up whenever a ship's thought to be in some kind of trouble. Apparently only half a dozen people knew I was coming in and they didn't even tell the medics what had caused my condition.

I was in hospital for a couple of weeks - they fed me intravenously for the first few days, pumping back into my body all sorts of things I had exhausted during the almost non-stop sex I'd had during the return trip. The Doc told me later that another week of whatever I had been experiencing and they would have had a dead body to haul off the ship.

So that's how the present-day equipment came about, they built-in a lot of modifications, cut back on what they called the 'realism factor', put in some kind of governor and restricted individual's use of it by a personal metering system.

Sure the crews love it - it's great, even with all the limiters they've added it does a fantastic job. But what I want to know and what I'd give a year's credits to find out is where that original prototype is being stored.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers
12