Sex in Socks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarthaD
MarthaD
214 Followers

Finally I pushed him away. His face was covered in my juices which were also all over the seat of the chair. His cock was still sticking out of his pants and was fully extended. No doubt he stroked himself a time or two while he was attending to me.

I wanted to revert to character, but couldn't. I knew that he wanted a foot job and after the orgasms I had just had he more than earned one.

Without a word I kicked off my shoes and moved my feet towards him. He straightened himself up a bit and moved his cock towards my wooly red knee socks. Cupping my feet each side of his shaft he slipped his cock in between my soles and I began rubbing the soft fabric up and down his hard unit.

"This is what you want isn't it. You want to fuck my pretty feet don't you." "Yesss....please yes." "Ask for it. I like to hear you ask me for it." "Please let me fuck your feet. Please," he moaned. "That's good. But just like yesterday I want you to tell me what you want. Do you want me to pump you with my pretty red socks? Do you want to cum on my schoolgirl feet?" "Please fuck me with your pretty socks. Please, I want to cum on your pretty red schoolgirl feet." "That's it sweetie. I like when you ask for it. I bet you liked my clean shaven crotch didn't you. Beg me some more..." "Mmmmm I can't last much longer. Please. Please let me come on your schoolgirl socks. Please, I loved eating your bare pussy. It made me so hot. Please let me cum. Please." I knew I had taken the game as far as I could so I gave him permission. "Go ahead then. Cum on my socks. Cum on them really hard and then I want you to clean them all up. Go ahead now. Cum on my pretty red schoolgirl socks."

He erupted immediately, splattering his milky white cum all along the inside of my soles. Some of the shots went up my calf a bit and you could see the sticky white blobs clinging to the wooly socks. Suspended there by little threads waiting for his tongue to come and suck them away.

He thanked me, as usual, for his orgasm and then got to work cleaning my feet. While he did that I slipped a middle finger inside of myself and gave my clit a few rubs enjoying the afterglow of hot sex and laying plans for my next little schoolgirl adventure.

MarthaD
MarthaD
214 Followers
12