Sex in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To be sure," replied Maggie.

"Good," Shelley smiled. "Now that we're on a first name basis and have our course and coordinates put into the computer, I do have something to share with you."

"And what's that?" asked Olga.

"Let's all go to the lounge area where we can sit facing one another."

Everyone got out of her seat and took a place in the lounge room that had permanently secured soft chairs, love seats, and sofas.

When everyone was attentive, Shelley said, "While we were being educated about conflict resolution, I was asked to share this with you at the beginning of our journey. We are to take turns getting together by twos and sharing with one another things about us, our likes and dislikes, things we have experienced in our lives—don't have to be too personal, though, just to relieve any apprehension about that part—simple things such as what we like to eat, our favorite color, flower, tree...things like that. We don't have to wax philosophic with one another. It's just taking time to share ourselves with one another. This will be good for each of us, and we all know we'll have plenty of time on our hands," elaborated Shelley.

There was an agreeable affirmation among the crew, each one looking from one to the other while shaking their heads "yes."

"It doesn't matter with whom you begin. Let it happen naturally in its own good time and way," Shelley said. "I do ask you, as an ice breaker, to come back to the lounge after dinner and just share some girl talk. Oh, yes, one more thing. Speaking of eating, we'll pair off in twos to cook day by day, and the pairs will interchange in rotation. This will give us another way of getting to know one another. I'm sure with our differences in ethnicity, we'll be able to introduce one another to our country's favorite dishes. And, not to worry, I've been assured just about every kind of food imaginable is on board even though it is in dry form to be reconstituted by adding water."

There was a collective soft groan about the food even though each knew it was the only way enough food could be stored for their long space journey.

"All right then, we'll take each day of our journey one at a time and make the most of it. That way the trip just may seem shorter than it really will be," Shelley said encouragingly.

The crew, being in agreement, got up to go and get ready for their first night on the Space Shuttle.

Shelley got up, and as Olga arose from her seat, Shelley reached out and touched her arm.

"Olga, I'd like you to come to my quarters before turning in for what we shall call night since everything outside this ship is black. I'd appreciate it. There are a few things I'd like to discuss with you," said Shelley.

Olga replied, "All right, Shelley. I'll come to your room after I shower and get into my 'comfy.' I like to wear loose-fitting nightclothes that just slip over my head, have baggy sleeves and a wide opening at the top that lets it just cover the end of one of my shoulders. Any looser and it would slide right off."

"That'll be fine, Olga. That will give me time to shower, too, and get ready for the night," Shelley said nonchalantly; although, deep inside she felt butterflies flitting about in her stomach.

In about an hour Olga left her quarters and crossed the walkway in her bare feet to Shelley's that were across from hers. She knocked softly on her door and waited for Shelley to invite her into her private quarters.

Shelley said, "Open," and the door opened automatically by voice identification. "Come in, Olga."

Olga walked in softly and fluidly as if her whole body was in motion. Through her pale, blue eyes she saw Shelley sitting comfortably on her bed, leaning against two pillows. She, unlike Olga's casual nightclothes, wore a black, lacy teddie. It had solid material on the sides, but the middle from the low-cut bodice to the short hem that went to mid-thigh was just long enough to cover her crotch.

The sleeping attire between Olga's and Shelley's made a noticeable difference, a difference Olga couldn't fail to notice.

Shelley said nonchalantly, "Close."

In the short amount of time it took Olga to walk into Shelley's quarters, having the door shut automatically behind her, she had already noticed what a beautiful woman she really was now that she was out of uniform, and her reddish-blonde hair that she wore in a French braid during the day now, having been brushed, fell in waves over her shoulders.

Olga also noticed her intense green eyes that were accentuated by darker eyebrows and curved eyelashes. Her eyelids smoothly defined the bridge of her nose that gracefully was straight with small nostrils. The indentation beneath her nose and upper lip was pleasantly deep, and it created a sensuous curve on both sides that came together at her full lower lip. Her chin had a slight indentation, and even though Shelley had removed her make-up for the night, she had a very beautiful and sensual face.

Because her teddie had a thin mesh down the front Olga saw the rise and fall of Shelley's full breasts along with the outline of her nipples pushing against the silky material. Her full breasts held the teddie loose from where they ended to her full hips that gave way to sculptured thighs and muscular calves. Her feet were small, but then she was only five feet seven inches tall.

Olga, on the other hand, was a tall woman at six feet, and she had a smooth, very athletic body from all the training she had done to enter the Olympic games in the Triathlon.

Collecting herself, not wanting Shelley notice she had been looking at her body, she asked, "What did you want to see me about, Com...., Shelley?" Olga asked, still somewhat taken aback by seeing her in such a sexy teddie that seemed out of place on a Space Shuttle. In addition to the sexy teddie Shelley was wearing, she was lying brazenly on her bed uncovered; although, she did have to admit she was very taken by Shelley's face and body.

Since Olga discovered in her late teens she was attracted to girls rather than boys even though they pursued her and tried to date her, she began dating girls and seeking them in gay bars and nightclubs once she became of age. She had many one-night stands, sometimes with one and sometimes with two or more. However, in her search for the right one with whom she would like to share her life and love it was not to be. She never found the right one, so it had been a series of affairs but none lasting. The longest she had been with another woman was two months, but their relationship waned and, therefore, they parted amicably and went their separate ways.

Shelley looked up at Olga and smiled. She then motioned for her to come and sit on a comfortable chair near the foot of her bed.

"Come...have a seat, Olga. Make yourself comfortable. I see you have your comfy on," Shelley said in jest. "I like it and the way it falls away from your neck and onto your shoulder."

Olga smiled as she looked at Shelley, feeling a little uncomfortable. Up until now she had never seen Shelley except in her uniform, and she thought of her as simply Commander of the mission once she was given that assignment and she as the pilot. This she preferred since she loved flying most of her life and had her pilot's license at seventeen.

"Oh, this old thing," Olga said, flattening her comfy down her sides with her hands. "As I told you before, I like something extra large and soft so I don't feel confined. They're a pleasant change from our uniforms that fit like wurst in a sausage tube."

Shelley chuckled with Olga and said, "Well, you are right about that, Olga. I don't think any of us feels sexy when we're in our uniforms."

Shelley said this as she changed positions so that she was facing Olga, and when she moved and rolled onto her left side, her teddie slid up her legs, revealing her left, inner thigh that gave Olga a quick look at Shelley's reddish-blonde, hairy pussy.

That unexpected peek at Shelley's pussy caused Olga's heart rate to increase, and it made her breathing more difficult, none of which was missed by Shelley who had made the move intentionally to see what kind, if any, reaction it would cause in Olga, and she got the reaction she had been hoping to get. She was hoping to have Olga become sexually aroused so she could then pursue her lust with more than a peek of her pussy.

"It was nothing of importance, Olga. I just thought I'd begin with you considering what I talked about this afternoon about the six of us getting to know one another by sharing whatever it is we'd like to share," Shelley said, emphasizing the word "share" since that was exactly what Shelley wanted to do with Olga. Share one another's passions and bodies.

Olga just smiled as she tried not to be anxious or to let Shelley sense she was aroused by what could have been just a casual turn of her body with no meaning at all by it.

Therefore, when Olga regained her composure, she said, "That will be fine, Shelley. I should think the Commander and pilot need to understand one another in all ways."

Whether Olga had understood Shelley's changing positions so there was a brief moment when her pussy was exposed to her, Shelley didn't know for sure, but when Olga emphasized the word all in her answer by inflecting it, she took it for what she thought was Olga's intent.

Shelley had been bi-curious for years but never acted on it, and she came onboard the Space Shuttle as Commander of an all female crew on a long mission to Mars intending to find out if the lesbian lifestyle was to her liking. Deep inside she realized the only sexual outlet was either by self-love or having sex with others of the crew. Shelley thought this would be true for each of them. They could hardly ignore their sexual desires and finding ways to satisfy them.

Shelley chose Olga first to see what would happen and if she could go through with making advances towards Olga. Shelley was attracted most to Olga out of the other four women on board the shuttle. She was pretty and quite different in height and looks. She had a tall, lithe, feline body that exuded sensuality.

She liked the fact Olga was taller than she, her six feet to Shelley's five foot seven, and that she had a muscularly toned body as opposed to her more full and curvy body. Shelley was also taken with the way Olga wore her hair, short on top so that some of it stood up and shaved close around her ears to the sides and back of her upper neck. This gave her a beautiful look, one quite different from all the others.

Her hair was almost a natural, platinum blonde, and since it was short Olga allowed it to fall naturally wherever it would.

Olga's body was on the thin side with small, pert breasts; narrow waist; tight abdomen with a six-pack; narrow but rounded hips; and legs that didn't seem to end. Her thighs and calves, of course, had that sculptured, muscular shape, showing she worked out with weights.

Her face was somewhat plain, but she had her own kind of facial beauty. She had light, hauntingly gray eyes that made one think she was looking inside her...to the quick of her inner self. Her eyebrows were almost as light as her hair, but her eyelashes in contrast were unusually dark and naturally curved up. Her nose was narrow; but her full, luscious lips made up for it. She didn't wear any make-up except for a light base.

"Yes, indeed," Shelley thought to herself, "I want Olga to introduce me to lesbian loving. I want to feel her long, lithe body that exudes the sense of her being a predatory leopard ready to make her kill...me, exchanging body heat, hearing her breathing, and feeling her heart beat with increased sexual excitement."

With these kinds of thoughts running rampantly through her creative mind, Shelley rolled back onto her ass and drew her knees up to her chin, letting her hands rest freely on them and spreading her legs several inches. This seductive movement caused her teddie to slide down her thighs, revealing the beginning of her hairy pussy nestled between her legs.

Olga stared in amazement at Shelley's movement that exposed her pussy and ass to her, and with pure, instinctive sexual reaction she felt a twinge of excitement in her now aroused clit.

"Shelley, are you trying to seduce me?" Olga asked quite bluntly.

"Why, yes, Olga," Shelley answered just as bluntly. "I am trying to seduce you and get you into my bed where you can teach me the pleasure of loving and being loved by another woman. I've been bi-curious for some years now but never acted on my feelings. However, since we are going to be so close to one another for a long time, I chose you to be my teacher and lover if you are willing, choosing you even though I didn't know for certain you were a lesbian. If I've crossed the line, Olga, please tell me, and we can say good-night, and you can return to your quarters."

Before giving Shelley her answer, Olga looked captivatingly into her eyes to see the woman inside and to read on her face the sincerity with which she had asked her to teach her the art of Sapphic love.

"Yes, Shelley, I am a lesbian and have been since I realized my sexual orientation. That would have been in my senior year of high school when I became eighteen and then continued into my years in college. There I had many lesbian experiences even with some of my female teachers, and like you, I needed someone to teach me the art of making love. Luckily I found my teacher in my roommate who was absolutely gorgeous, not unlike you. For that reason I'm willing to lead you into a lesbian lifestyle, but I want you to be certain you want this before we begin."

Shelley was thrilled and felt her heart pounding within her chest while she tried to control her breathing due to the excitement she felt because of Olga's answer.

"Oh, my, Olga, to tell the truth, I didn't know how you were going to react to my flirtatious seduction, asking you to teach me the lesbian way. It took alot of courage for me to ask you. However, my feelings were so strong, and I had taken a liking to you from the very first day we were chosen for this flight to Mars and went through all our rigorous training to be where we are now," Shelley answered warmly.

Olga gave Shelley a feline smile, knowing now she had her sexual prey in her grasp.

"To do this right, please slip out of your comfy pullover and let me see how beautiful you are," Shelley said, swallowing her words one at a time as she spoke them.

"Would you put on some nice, quiet, rhythmic music and play it very softly, just loud enough for both of us to hear?" asked Olga.

Shelley shook her head and said, "Romantic, rhythmic music."

Each of the crew's quarters had been programmed to answer to each individual's voice commands. This assured them at least one area of privacy where space was at a premium.

Olga looked at Shelley sensually and began a slow, rhythmic, fluid motion of her body, beginning with her hips and arms. Her lithe body looked like a female leopard slowly crawling close to her prey, eyes intent and ready to run and pounce on her victim with her arms around its body and her mouth covering its neck.

As she did this, Olga raised her arms to their fullest extent and then lowered them, bending them at the elbows, and sliding them down the over-sized, loose sleeves of her comfy until they were inside the body of the comfy. Then one by one Olga, moving her head from one side to the other, got both arms through the large opening where she squeezed the neck and arms material between her upper arms and the sides of her chest.

Olga looked into Shelley's eyes and saw a look of anticipation as she readied herself to drop the comfy from her body, and as quickly as this thought entered Olga's mind, she lifted her arms and let the comfy fall. It silently slipped over Olga's pert, firm breasts, down her body, and onto the floor where she stepped out of it and kicked it aside.

Olga raised her arms fluidly and saw Shelley's eyes open in ardent, sensual arousal as she ran her tongue around the outline of her lips, coating them with her saliva.

"Oh, god, Olga, you're beautiful," whispered Shelley in hushed tones so she wouldn't break the moment. "I love your pert breasts that stand out from your chest and your pink, hard nipples that surround your puffy areolas that even now have gooseflesh around them. You are tantalizingly."

Compared to her body, Shelley was in awe with Olga's thin waist, her perfect six-pack abdomen she had developed during her weight training over the years, and her narrow but round hips that curved below her slim waist, giving way to very long, well defined muscular thighs and calves.

However, what caught Shelley's eyes most was Olga's shaved pussy that showed smooth and velvety skin. Standing there with no hair on her pussy, Olga looked like a young girl and not a woman of twenty-five years. She was, nevertheless, deceptively beautiful.

"Oh, Olga, how beautiful you really are. Every inch of you is in perfect symmetry, but I am so taken with your shaved pussy since I have a very heavy bush that completely covers my pussy as you undoubtedly saw."

"Our two pussies do make a beautiful contrast. Do they not?" asked Olga.

"Yes, they most certainly do, and I can't wait to put my head between your legs and get my mouth on that sweet pussy of yours and lick it," said Shelley, "but I'm not sure what to do since I've never made love with a woman before this."

"Not to worry, Shelley. You did ask me to teach you the art of Sapphic love. Yes?"

"Yes."

"Well, that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'll lead you every step of way until we've both enjoyed a wonderful orgasm, or more. Da?" Olga asked in her native tongue.

"Da," answered Shelley.

"Then I'm going to get into bed with you and lie down with two pillow-headrests under my ass so my pussy will be lifted up to make it easier for you to get at it," said Olga.

Shelley scooted down to the bottom of her bed and knelt there, waiting for Olga to get into bed with her.

When Olga was lying down, she looked towards Shelley and said, "Before we begin our lovemaking, I want you to stand up and remove your teddie so I can see your body as you saw mine."

Without a word Shelley stood up carefully on her bed so she wouldn't lose her balance. Standing upright caused her black teddie to fit as it was intended, above mid-thigh but short enough to cover her pussy. Olga now saw how large and ample Shelley's breasts were as they pressed against the material, allowing the teddie to hang from her tits to her thighs. She couldn't tell her breasts where that large when she was wearing her tight crew outfit.

Olga didn't say anything, but Shelley saw a gleam in her eyes as she brought her hands to her breasts, cupped them underneath, and lifted them up in her palms, feeling their weight and pushing them forward as if in invitation to Olga.

"Do you like what you see, Olga?" asked Shelley teasingly.

"Oh, yeah, but take off your teddy so I may see you nude," Olga said.

Shelley moved her hands from her breasts and slowly slipped out of the slim shoulder straps, working them over her shoulders until they dropped off her arms, letting the teddie fall onto the mattress. She wanted Olga to have time to anticipate seeing her bare breasts and hairy pussy beneath them.

Olga's sexual feelings now burned deeply inside, and she was mesmerized with Shelley's large breasts as she noticed their pear-shaped fullness that were capped with large, soft- crimson areolas and large, round nipples that stood out about half an inch. She was also fascinated with Shelley's reddish blonde, hairy pussy that was so full, and now she couldn't wait to get her face between Shelley's legs. However, she had promised Shelley she would teach her the fine art of eating a woman's pussy, and Olga always tried to keep her promises.