Sex in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, Shelley, I want you to kneel between my outstretched legs down by my feet. So you know what you'll be putting your face into and eating, I want you to take a good look at my pussy and notice every detail. I know our pussies, as do all women, have the same parts, but I want you to look at mine since all women's pussies are not the same. There are differences, slight though they may be, and I want you to know what my pussy looks like, let's say, compared to yours, and I'm not referring just to mine being shaved and yours having a very full amount of pubic hair. This is lesson number one," Olga explained.

Shelley did as Olga wanted, and she looked at her pussy closely, noting both her labia were very close together from her vulva up to her clit, again making her look like a young girl along with her pussy being shaved. Her smaller labia didn't extend into fluted-like wings beyond her large lips. Without pubic hair Olga's smooth skin had a pinkish glow to it that might be caused by irritation from shaving her pussy.

Having examined Olga's pussy, Shelley said, "All right, Olga, I know what your pussy looks like."

"Good, Shelley. Now I want you to lie down of your stomach and slide your body up between my legs until you are able to lift your head right above my pussy. That will lead to lesson two," Olga jokingly said.

Shelley moved forward, and on her own, as she moved her body forward, she slid her hands along Olga's legs, feeling their musculature and warmth, especially on the inside of her thighs.

Once Shelley had her head above Olga's pussy she instinctively grasped her by her hips where they flow into her narrow waist for support and control of her motions.

"All right, Shelley, now it's time. Take your fingers and spread my pussy lips near my vulva opening, and smell my distinct feminine musk. Again, all women have a different scent depending on the pheromones...not too different but slightly so. This exchange of musk usually brings on the first stages of sexual arousal. We also taste different, too. Now smell mine, and then dip your tongue into my vulva and taste me," Olga said rapturously.

"All right."

Shelley breathed deeply and smelled Olga's musk and then dipped her tongue into her vulva and licked, getting some of Olga's pussy cream on it.

"Mmmm, your pussy tastes good, Olga," said Shelley.

"Now, Shelley, the rest is up to you. Eat my pussy and do to me what you think will feel good to you, not forgetting my vagina and clit. The clit, as you know by masturbating, is the most important organ that can bring a woman to orgasm; although, some women can have an orgasm by having their G-Spot stroked with a lover's fingers," Olga said.

Without hesitation Shelley lowered her head and put her face onto Olga's smooth pussy, feeling the soft, velvety texture of her skin on her working tongue. It thrilled her knowing what another woman's pussy tasted like—at least this woman's pussy—and this made Shelley sexually aroused, causing her to become wet between her legs. Now her crotch emanated its own feminine musk to mingle with Olga's.

Once having begun her journey up Olga's pussy, there was no stopping Shelley. Grasping her tightly around her hips, Shelley licked up between her legs from her puckered asshole to her throbbing clit, and once at her clit, Shelley took it into her mouth and shook her head back and forth, pressing down at the same time so she had as much of Olga's pussy inside her hot, wet mouth as possible.

Olga by now was so sexually agitated with Shelley's lingual ministrations that she involuntarily reached down, placed her hands on Shelley's head with fingers spread, and gently pushed down on it, thus increasing the intense pressure on her excited and sensitive clit that was now large and engorged with blood. It was so enlarge it extended beyond its protective hood to its full extent.

"Umph," Shelley responded with a sound when Olga thrust her enlarged clit into her mouth. Now, Olga's clit along with the shaft gave Shelley a full mouthful of what a woman's pussy was like when fully excited and enlarged by sexual passion.

From there Shelley did things automatically according to her own desires. While continuing to suck on Olga's throbbing clit and holding her left hip for balance, she slid her right hand down from Olga's right hip until it was at the opening of her vulva. Here Shelley separated her first two fingers and felt around the opening of Olga's vulva, and when she found it, she gently massaged it, all the while collecting her pussy cream over her fingers. Once assured that her fingers were well lubricated, Shelley slowly pushed her fingers past Olga's vulva and into her vagina, the only vagina she ever felt except for her own. It felt warm, wet, and wonderful to her. Her fantasy and dream had finally come true, to know what it is like to make love with another woman, and for Shelley there were no words to describe the mental and erotic feelings she was experiencing.

Once inside Olga's vagina, she inserted her two fingers as far as she could, rotating them around her vagina so their pads were on top where they massaged her soft, spongy area. Shelley began to move her fingers in and out as if she were fucking Olga's pussy with them. With each in-out movement Shelley and Olga heard a liquid sound like slush-slush, and Shelley felt warm liquid wash around her fingers.

Olga, hearing the sound and knowing how wet she was said, "My, it's wet down there. So wet, Shelley."

Shelley shook her head in a "yes" up and down motion with it still around Olga's excited clit.

What she didn't know was that with each outward withdrawal and inward thrust, her fingers that soft, spongy place about half way between Olga's vaginal opening and cervix that she was massaging was Olga's G-Spot.

Even though Shelley had heard and read about the G- Spot, she was never too sure what it was. She didn't know what it would feel like since at the angle her hand was while masturbating, her fingers just weren't long enough to reach G-Spot.

Every time Shelley slid by and touched Olga's G-Spot, Olga purred like a big cat such as a leopard in heat, so sensitive and sexually stimulating it was. It felt so good Olga started to push her hips forward every time Shelley thrust her fingers into her vagina so that while Shelley was fucking Olga's pussy, she was fucking Shelley fingers. In a way this might have been considered a double finger-fuck.

This finger fucking combined with Shelley's ongoing lingual onslaught on her very sensitive and fully charged clit brought Olga onto the brink of her orgasm. She had been feeling it build with each sucking of Shelley's mouth and each thrust of her fingers into her vagina.

"Oh, Shelley, what you're doing to me. I'm about to explode and cum all over you. It won't be long now," Olga purred. "Just don't stop sucking my clit until I tell you to, and then pull your fingers out and go down on me, putting your mouth over my vaginal opening. I have a surprise for you."

Shelley had no idea what the surprise might be that Olga said she had for her, but whatever it was, Shelley was sure she was going to like it. She liked everything so far as she ate Olga's pussy.

"All right, Shelley. It's time. I'm almost there. I can't hold back. Go down to my opening," said Olga in short, staccato gasps.

Shelley sucked hard once more on Olga's clit before letting it out of her mouth, sending erotic chills throughout her body and priming her for her orgasm as she felt the difference from the heat of Shelley's mouth to coolness of the room. The change caused gooseflesh to pop up on her arms, and made the ones around her areolas bigger.

Shelley then slid her left hand down Olga's left hip until she secured it about thigh high. While doing this, Shelley brought out the two fingers of her right hand, making sure she pressed hard against Olga's G-Spot. Once her fingers were free, Shelley placed her right hand opposite her left hand on Olga's right thigh. As she moved her head down, she slid her tongue between Olga's blood-engorged pussy lips until her mouth covered her urethra and vaginal opening. However, Shelley still didn't know what the surprise was, but she waited with anticipation.

"Oh, my, Shelley, I'm there. I'm going to cum," Olga moaned through clenched teeth.

"Get ready for the surprise," Olga cried out animal-like in a guttural tone that came from the back of her throat.

Moaning these words Olga quickly put her hands on top of Shelley's head and pushed down on it while at the same time thrusting her hips forward and upward. This double-action pressed Shelley's face into her pussy that spread her mouth around her vagina into an almost perfect "O."

"Nooowwww. Yessss. Nooowww," Olga cried out through her muffled scream of wanton passion.

Suddenly Shelley's open mouth was filled with clear liquid that ejaculated out of Olga's vagina, and since her mouth was pressed so tightly against Olga's pussy, all Shelley could do was swallow one mouthful after another until Olga finished cumming and relaxed the pressure of her hands on the top of her head and her thighs against the sides of her face.

Shelley came up for air once she had the chance, gasping for breath since she had found it difficult to get once Olga began ejaculating into her mouth.

"Ahhh. Gulp. Ahhh. Gulp," was all Shelley was able to say at first.

After she had caught her breath, Shelley got back into a kneeling position between Olga's legs and looked up at her.

Smiling, Shelley, asked, "Was that the surprise you said you were going to give me, Olga?"

"Yes, that was the surprise, Shelley," Olga said with a salacious grin on her face. "I hope you didn't mind."

"At first I was surprised and caught off guard when that first gush shot into my mouth because I didn't know women could ejaculate, and then I had to swallow it since one mouthful of ejaculate followed another. But then I got used to it by relaxing my throat and breathing through my nose when I could. So, no, Olga, I didn't mind your having shared that part of yourself. After all, I did ask you to teach me what it was like to make love with a woman, and if ejaculating is a part of lovemaking, then I like it," answered Shelley.

"Well, not every woman ejaculates, Shelley, and those who do don't necessarily ejaculate every time. Much depends on her mood and how her lover stimulates her genitals. Often on one-night stands it usually doesn't happen since it is a very intimate and personal thing between two women, and one-night-stands just don't cut it.

"But I must say, Shelley, for a first timer—in fact, for any woman—you ate me out more than quite well. You were marvelous in all you did," Olga praised Shelley.

Beaming from ear to ear, Shelley responded, "Thank you, Olga. I'm pleased you think I did well in helping you have your orgasm."

"Da! Da!" answered Olga, "but now it's your turn to find out what it feels like to have another woman eat your pussy. Are you ready for that?"

"Oh, my yes. More than ready. I'm so hot and horny from eating your pussy, I think I could cum just by your blowing on my clit," Shelley giggled.

"Well, let's get on with it. With you I'm going to do something different just so you know there are more ways than the one you just did with me. For this I want you to crawl up closer to the wall and get down on your hands and knees, your ass raised upward and your head lowered. Spread your legs wide to present your pussy open to me," Olga said.

Shelley did as Olga said and got into the doggie position. Once Olga knelt down behind Shelley, she took hold of her ass cheeks and spread them.

Before she began eating her pussy, Olga did what she had Shelley do before going down on her. She had a good look at her pussy. Shelley's pussy had a thick forest of reddish-blonde hair that hid her pussy lips from view. To see them Olga knew she would have to open her pussy with her fingers. Since that was so, Olga reached out and spread Shelley's pussy lips with her fingers and got a good look at her vulva. She opened her vulva and saw the coral flesh of Shelley's vagina, so shiny and wet from her natural lubrication, and then with Nirvana open Olga bent forward and put her face into Shelley's pussy, inhaling her feminine musk. Her nose was just under her asshole and her mouth and tongue were able to get to her pussy. She stuck out her tongue and lapped up and down between her pussy lips several times.

When Olga's tongue made contact with her pussy, Shelley instinctively shoved backwards, pressing her pussy onto her face and causing her tongue to flatten a little. In return Olga reached around and placed her hands on the upper, topsides of her thighs so she could have control and balance. Once in control Olga steadily licked up and down Shelley's pussy lips, taunting her vaginal opening, her smaller lips, and, of course, her clit along with the shaft.

"Oh, my, Olga, I never knew it would feel so good having another woman lick my pussy. It surely beats masturbating," Shelley whispered excitedly. "Really good."

"Mmmmm," Olga backed off Shelley's pussy just long enough to say, "your pussy tastes really good, Shelley."

"I'm glad you think so since you're the first woman, or anyone for that matter, who has eaten my pussy as you are doing now. I'm sure it won't take long before I orgasm. I feel my clit throbbing and tingling all over," said Shelley.

This inspired Olga to intensify her licking and sucking on Shelley's clit as well as finger-fucking her in continuous motion, making her fingertips as flat as possible so the pads would increase the sensations of their massaging her G-Spot.

"Oh, Olga, I told you it wasn't going to take me long to cum. I'm about there," Shelley moaned as she wiggled her ass in Olga's face.

Knowing what to do, but wondering if Shelley would be a shooter or not, Olga sucked very hard and long several times on Shelley's sexually excited clit and then slid her tongue down to her vaginal opening just as she was pulling her fingers out of her vagina.

Olga pulled on Shelley's upper thighs to increase the pressure between Shelley's pussy and her face, waiting for the could-be, sexual explosion of Shelley's pussy.

"Yesssss. Oh, yessss, Olga. It's time. I'm there. Eat me, Olga. I'm cumming," and suddenly to Shelley's surprise she was ejaculating into Olga's mouth while her throbbing clit tingled and vibrated with uncontrollable sexual energy from pure erotic excitement, the clit being the one, small organ intended for nothing but a woman's sexual pleasure.

Shelley ejaculated three times into Olga's mouth, and three times she swallowed all

Shelley had to give until there was no more than a few drops.

"Mmmm, that was good, Shelley. I enjoyed that," Olga said. "Turn around and come up here beside me."

Shelley did as Olga wanted, and the two looked into one another's eyes, seeing each other's wanton self in the other. Olga reached out, put her left hand on the back of Shelley's neck, and brought her forward until their sweaty bodies pressed against one another, each one feeling the other's breasts. Olga then wrapped her right arm around Shelley and enfolded her into her arms, bending her head down and kissing Shelley softly. Shelley responded by opening her mouth so she could return a sensuous kiss with Olga, lips to lips and tongue to tongue. Olga pressed against Shelley's head gently with her fingers splayed into a fan-shape and drove her tongue deeply into Shelley's mouth.

Mmmmmm...was all either one could say.

When they broke their kiss, Olga spoke to Shelley softly. "Shelley, there's something I have in my place I'd like to get if you don't mind."

"No, Olga. I don't mind at all. You go right ahead," Shelley said.

"But don't get too comfortable. I'm coming back with another surprise," Olga smiled wickedly.

"What is it?" Shelley asked.

"You'll see when I bring it over," Olga teased Shelley.

Olga quickly put on her comfy to leave. Shelley said, "Open," and the door opened for Olga. In just a few minutes Olga was tapping lightly on Shelley's door so she wouldn't awaken anyone else.

Shelley spoke and the door opened, letting Olga back into her room.

"Okay, now what do have behind your back, Olga?" asked Shelley.

Grinning from ear to ear, Olga brought out a large, blue motorized vibrator, turning it around in her hands so Shelley could see the whole thing. It was long and curved upward at the end.

Olga pointed to the curved front and said, "That's to touch the G-Spot."

Shelley said nothing, still surprised by what Olga had brought into their lovemaking.

"It's made of flexible silicone, so it's nice and smooth to the touch. Here, feel it," Olga said as she held it out to Shelley.

Shelley reached out and put her fingers on it, finding it to be like the one she has back on Earth.

"It has a small bullet inside to make it vibrate either on the outside for the clit or inside the vagina for the G-Spot," Olga said in a somewhat technical way.

"Oh, I see," said Shelley.

"I thought this would be another lesson in female love even if you do have your own vibrator-dildo at home and use it to masturbate, or maybe you brought it along. It's far better when someone else does it on you. Don't you think so?" Olga asked.

"Certainly. I can't argue with that especially now that I know what it's like to eat pussy and have my pussy eaten," smiled Shelley.

"Okay, then. Get back to the position you were in, and I'll use this on you. Okay?" asked Olga.

"Okay," said Shelley as she got back into the doggie position.

Once there Olga came up behind her and turned on the vibrator-dildo. She moved the head from Shelley's asshole to her clit, concentrating more on her clit. Still aroused from her last orgasm, Shelley's clit quickly began to tingle with new sexual excitement and the desire to cum again. In fact, the urge was almost so immediate from this external stimulus that she moved her clit up and down on the tip of the dildo, making it slide down to her vaginal area. Once the tip was down at her vagina, Olga slowly inserted it into Shelley's vaginal sheath with the curved end up and put it inside her as far as it would go. As with her fingers, Olga pulled it out and pushed it in rhythmically, and the vibrating dildo felt so very good inside Shelley's vagina, especially when the curved tip touched her G-Spot where Olga held it for brief moments.

"Oh, my, Olga. That feels heavenly. Do you use the dildo on yourself when masturbating?" asked Shelley.

"Yes, most of the time," Olga answered. "It's my friend. A dildo can also be used another way if you have a partner."

"And how is that?" Shelley asked, not knowing what Olga had in mind.

Pausing momentarily Olga turned the blue vibrating-dildo bullet off, slid it out of Shelley's vagina, and laid it on the bed.

"Oh, don't stop, Olga. I was getting close to cumming again," said Shelley dejectedly.

"Not to worry. You'll still have your second orgasm," Olga reassured her. "But now I want you to stay in that same position but slide yourself towards the edge of the bottom of the bed, but no peeking."

While Shelley was sliding down to the bottom of the bed, Olga put on a black leather vibrator harness that had a built-in vibrator. It also had a removable, vibrating, natural 6" long strap-on vibrator dildo with a 2" girth. There is also a clit vibrator in the back of the harness. This lets both partners become erotically stimulated and allows them both to orgasm. It is perfect for lesbian lovers.

Now with Shelley in place Olga took the vibrator into her right hand and put a water-base jelly all over the large dildo. With the dildo wrapped around her hand Olga put it against Shelley's pussy and ran the slick head up and down between her pussy lips. As Olga was doing this, Shelley thought she was using the blue one as she had been using.