Sex in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Olga saw that Shelley's pussy was covered with the jelly, she placed the head at the opening of her vulva and inserted just the head into it. She then moved it in a circular motion to let Shelley get comfortable with it. She still hadn't turned on the motor. She was going to wait until she was fully inside Shelley's vagina.

With a little push Olga put another inch of the dildo into Shelley's vagina, and then another, and another until she had all six inches inside. Once completely inside Shelley's vagina, Olga stopped for a short time to let Shelley become comfortable with the feel of this dildo since it was wider in the girth than the one with the curved tip.

"Okay, Love. This is another surprise and another first for you. That's three firsts this evening: you eating my pussy and having me ejaculate into your mouth; my eating your pussy and your ejaculating into my mouth; and now this which you are about to find out," Olga said somewhat dramatically.

Now, being in position with the strap-on dildo, Olga reached forward and took a firm grip on Shelley's hips. She then drew her ass backwards until the dildo was almost to the entrance of Shelley's vagina. Pulling hard with her hands on Shelley's hips, with one swift thrust Olga impaled Shelley's pussy onto the large six inch, two-inch girth strap-on dildo. It was long enough to reach her cervix. Since Olga's thrust buried the dildo so deeply into Shelley's vagina, her lower abdomen slapped against Shelley's ass cheeks, making a soft sound that echoed throughout Shelley's quarters.

Shelley's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open in utter surprise. She hadn't expected this. Never did she have such a large thing inside her that made her vaginal sheath seem stretched and full. However, Olga continued her in and out movements, and with each in-and-out thrust Shelley became more used to the large dildo and began making soft groans and grunts.

Olga knew by her sounds she was ready. She reached down to the control of vibrating motor that was attached to the front, left side of the leather strap-on that looked similar to a thong and turned it on, starting the vibrator to hum and tremble inside Shelley's vagina.

"What's that, Olga? Why am I feeling vibrations inside my pussy?"

Through a smile Shelley could not see, Olga said, "Oh, that's just the third surprise, Shelley. It's a strap on dildo that vibrates, and I'm fucking you with it. Does it feel good? Do you want me to stop? I shall if you want me to stop."

"Oh, no, Olga, don't stop. You just surprised me. That's all, but it feels so good," Shelley said.

As Olga turned on the clit vibrator on the inside of the strap-on meant for the one wearing it so both giver and receiver might enjoy a double-orgasm, she said to Shelley, "Well, then, if you like that, you're going to love this."

Olga turned up the speed of the vibrator slowly but without stopping until it was on maximum.

The vibrating dildo hummed and purred inside Shelley's pussy, sending constant, rhythmic, erotic tremors throughout her body but especially inside her very wet pussy. With each back and forth thrust, it felt better and better, especially when the vibrating head slid across the soft, spongy area of her G-Spot.

At the same time Shelley was enjoying Olga fucking her with the vibrating, strap-on dildo, Olga felt a similar vibrating rhythm on her clit from the one inside the leather holder that covered her front, went between her legs, and then climbed her ass cheeks.

Each time Olga thrust into Shelley's pussy, her excited clit felt the vibrating pressure of the strap-on.

Both women were, therefore, working towards their orgasms, both hoping they could cum simultaneously.

"Ohhhh, Olga, it's going to happen. That vibrator is driving me up the wall with its throbbing force inside me. Are you close?" asked Shelley.

"Yes, close, Shelley, very close," answered Olga. "In fact, it's so close I'm just about ready to go over the top and cum."

Knowing both Shelley and she were going to orgasm, Olga made on big, final thrust and moved her hands off Shelley's hips, bent over her ass, and reached out and grabbed Shelley's large tits into her hands, feeling their size and softness. Shelley's rigid nipples pressed into the palms of Olga's hands, and she thrilled at their size.

Olga and Shelley were in synch with the oncoming of their orgasms. Knowing this Olga picked up the speed of her fucking Shelley, and that's all the two of them needed.

"Oh, Olga, that's doing it. Oh my, yes, I'm cumming," Shelley cried out as her pussy squirted all over the vibrating dildo inside her vagina, the extra clear fluid forcefully squeezing out of her vagina and onto Olga. At the same time Olga grimaced her exquisite joy as her orgasm hit her, and she, too, ejaculated and gushed all over the inside of the strap-on, wetting her abdomen with her love juice and ran down her legs. Both Shelley's and Olga's ejaculate mixed together, leaving a large amount of pussy juice on the floor of Shelley's quarters.

Both Olga and Shelley smelled the feminine odor of sexual fulfillment.

Olga and Shelley felt utterly drained, both of their ejaculate as well as their energy. Olga slumped over Shelley's ass that was red as if someone had spanked her, still holding Shelley's pendulous breasts in her hands, and Shelley dropped her head down onto the mattress, both breathing with difficulty.

In time Olga released Shelley's grip and arose from her back until she was standing. She held onto Shelley's hips, turned off both vibrators, and slid the cum-coated dildo out of Shelley's pussy. Olga brought the dildo to her mouth and sucked on it, enjoying Shelley's essence on it.

She then helped Shelley up and turned her around. Both were smiling adorably at one another.

"My, that was wonderful, simply wonderful, Olga. I've never had orgasms like that."

"Same with me, Shelley. Wonderful but exhausting," echoed Olga.

Laughing softly together, Olga and Shelley fell into one another's arms and rested for a few minutes before lifting their heads for a final good night kiss.

"Well, I guess I best be getting back to my room," said Olga as she put on her soft comfy.

"Yes, we're both going to be beat tomorrow—Hey, it is tomorrow already according to the built-in wall clock.--but it was worth it. Wasn't it?' Shelley asked.

"Oh, yes, it was worth it. I'm so glad you seduced me," Olga said jokingly.

"Or did we seduce each other?" Shelley hinted. "Whoever seduced whom I'm glad you taught me the joys women can have making love with one another," added Shelley.

"One thing is for certain. This wasn't the first, and it won't be the last," Olga said.

"For sure," Shelley agreed as she gave a quick kiss on Olga's cheek before she left to go back to her room.

However, as Olga was about to leave, Shelley said, "Well, before I go to bed, I'd better get some towels and clean up the puddle on the floor we made and then go into the bathroom and clean off the dildos. We're going to need them again, and soon."

"Let me help you do the cleaning up, Shelley. After all, part of that puddle is mine," she giggled

"No, you go ahead, Olga. It won't take me long to get these things done, and I'll wait until later this morning to get a shower. I'm just too tired even to shower now. Besides, I want the smell of you on me and on my bed. It will let me fall asleep with wonderful memories," Shelley said.

"All right, Shelley. I'm too tired to argue," Olga smiled.

As Olga turned to leave, both she and Shelley stretched their arms into the air and yawned, and then without a word Olga walked out of Shelley's room, both blowing one another a good night kiss.

It was past time for both of them. However, both Shelley and Olga fell asleep with smiles on their faces as they drifted off to dreamland.

Tomorrow was another day.

Tomorrow went on for several months, and Shelley and Olga made love about once every week. As for the others, each turned to self-love, using sophisticated dildos and vibrator-toys the Federation had included in the tons of supplies, knowing it would be naïve of them to think the crew wouldn't need some ways for sexual outlets on a journey to Mars that would take eight months. A complete rotation took thirty months or a little over two and a half years They also believed some crew members, if not all, would eventually find comfort in making love with one another since an inanimate sex toy can do only so much to satisfy the emotional and physical needs of young, strong, healthy, sexual women.

Sex is an integral part of humankind's inner makeup that is a prime motivator for women and men to interact with one another whether they are homosexual or heterosexual. This all female crew was carefully chosen by the Federation, thinking it was far better to have the crew become sexually interactive in their search for sexual release rather than a mixed crew of females and males where the same would happen but with far greater consequences such as some women becoming pregnant. This was unacceptable and a situation that could jeopardize a mission.

That is the way the crew lived out their daily routines, involved in their areas of expertise and conducting on-going experiments they had been trained to do in preparation to share their findings in their own fields with those at the space station orbiting around the planet Mars.

Up to this tomorrow Shelley and Olga had been the only couple involved, but another pairing happened by accident.

Early one morning Komiko, the Japanese computer and communication-genius, got out of bed to pee. She left her quarters and went to the receptacle cubicle that was made for crewmembers to relieve themselves and to dispose of bodily wastes. After she peed, she pushed one of the handles to open a small door that was specifically intended for liquid waste which would be jettisoned into space. Pushing the second handle opened another small door for solid waste where it was incinerated to powder, put into small bags, and sealed. Then it was stored and taken to the space station where it was disposed.

Komiko had awakened not only with the need to pee. She had awakened from sexual dreams, some of which included other crewmembers. This made her horny because it had been almost a week since she masturbated to give herself sexual relief.

Other than Shelley and Olga there were no other pairings to date; although, the crew constantly eyed each other, undressing them with their minds and seeing them making love whether in their night dreams or in their daydreams. When their sexual urges became so strong that it affected their work, they stopped and went to their rooms to give themselves relief from their sexual needs either by using their fingers or by using the many kinds of dildos and vibrators they had.

So it was, when Komiko went to the waste cubicle, she closed the door but didn't lock it since she had to pee so badly and thought no one would be up this early in the morning. Locking the door caused a red light to go on outside to let others know it was occupied.

After Komiko peed and relieved herself of that need, she flushed but didn't get up. She was still very horny as she had been when she had awakened with the urge to pee.

"Well, I guess the only way to satisfy my sexual urges is to masturbate before I get off this seat and go back to my room. I'm so horny, I don't think I can make it back," Komiko thought within her sexually, over-stimulated mind.

Komiko put her right hand onto her pussy and rubbed her sensitive clit. Sometimes she'd let her passion build by slowly circling around her shaft and clit. She also let her fingers comb through her black pubic hair creating a curved "V" in the middle of her pussy. This is typical with Oriental woman.

"Oh, Buddha, I wish I had someone to help me get off. It's not as enjoyable getting myself off. I need someone else's fingers and mouth," Komiko moaned inside herself.

Just then the cubicle door opened, and Maggie walked in, finding Komiko sitting on the seat with her night shirt pushed up around her waist and her legs spread wide with her fingers working away at her clit.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Komiko. I didn't see the red light outside, so I thought it was not in use," Maggie apologized, starting to turn and leave.

Even though startled by having Maggie walk in on her, finding her masturbating, and seeing the blush on her corn-silk colored face, she quickly but softly whispered in erotic desperation, "Oh, Maggie, don't go. Please?"

Maggie had no idea why Komiko wanted her to stay, but out of curiosity she said, "Oh, you don't have to tell me anything, Komiko. If it's about my finding you masturbating, you don't have to apologize or say anything. It's all right, Komiko. Don't you think we all masturbate when we get horny and hot between our legs and our minds scream out for physical release any way with which we come up? Sometimes cold showers just don't do it. If you're concerned about my telling the others, you can relax about that. We shall keep it between ourselves," hopping to assure her of her sincerity.

However, as Maggie turned to leave, she saw a strange expression on Komiko's face.

Maggie didn't know exactly why Komiko stopped her from leaving, but she thought she had an idea. Therefore, Maggie sheepishly asked rather slowly, not sure of herself and not sure of what had gone through her mind since she saw Komiko masturbating, "Komiko?"

Maggie stopped what she intended to ask Komiko and again started to leave. Komiko then blurted out quickly before Maggie left, "What was it, Maggie?"

"Would you like some help with what you're doing?" Maggie asked, hoping she hadn't offended Komiko. I am sorry if I...."

"Oh, Maggie, would you?" Komiko asked in desperation, wanting to respond to Maggie's question before she changed her mind.

Maggie exhaled the breath she had been holding in her lungs since she had asked Komiko if she wanted help to achieve an orgasm.

"I think we all have fantasized about such a situation we have now, about making love with one another, as our long voyage has been just for about two months, and we have six left and then eight more months on our return trip back to Earth after our tour of duty. There's obviously no one else except the six of us. Even though we may not be lesbians or bi-curious we find ourselves in an unusual situation, somewhat, I guess, like female prisoners who find sexual gratification with one another either willingly or by force," Komiko said.

"Yes, I guess you're right. I don't think any of us could be celibate for eight months. Do you?" asked Maggie.

"No, I don't think any of us can. Now, I've not been an active lesbian but I have been bi-curious for some years but never acted on my feelings," Komiko said.

"Same here," answered Maggie. "And that's the bloody truth."

"Well, then, let's see where this takes us," said Komiko suggestively as she lifted her nightshirt over her head and took it off.

Maggie walked towards Komiko and stepped between her separated legs, looking down at her small but firm breasts that had small areolas a little darker than her skin, and her nipples stood stiff and erect. As Maggie looked past Komiko's pert breasts, she saw her pussy hair covering her vulva up to her agitated clit that had become a pinkish red from her fingering herself. Looking into Komiko's beautiful, very dark eyes that matched the color of the hair on both her head and pussy, she got the urge to kiss her. However, before anything else started, Maggie went to the door and locked it so they wouldn't have anyone walking in on them as she had done on Komiko.

Maggie also wanted to get out of her sleepwear. She had on a cotton-comfy, but it was store bought unlike Olga's that she had made herself to satisfy her individual needs. Maggie's comfy was white with pink stars on it. Its pants and sleeves were three-quarter length with a "V" collar that went down to the buttons that held the front together.

"I want to take off my clothes before we do anything else, Komiko," Maggie said. "Do you mind?"

"Do I mind? Maggie, I'd love to see you naked and standing in front of me. After all, fair is fair. I'm naked, so you should be, too," she quipped playfully.

Not needing to say anything else, Maggie, to tease Komiko a little, slowly undid the buttons of the top of her comfy one at a time. She reached inside and cupped her breasts as the sides fell away. She leaned forward at her waist towards Komiko as if she were offering them, a full 34 C, to her.

Komiko's heart beat faster as she felt a delightful twinge between her spread legs. She was now more sexually aroused than she had been before Maggie walked in on her. She saw Maggie's pink areolas that were large and had hard, firm nipples that stood out a good half inch. Komiko couldn't help but look down at her breasts to make a comparison between Maggie's large breasts and her small breasts.

After Maggie played with her breasts in front of Komiko, she took off her top and let it drop to the floor. She then slid her fingers inside the elastic band around the middle and stretched it out to the sides, once more as a tease to Komiko.

"Oh, Maggie, stop flaunting your beautiful body, and let me see how you look completely nude," Komiko whimpered.

Without a word but with a sultry smile, Maggie pushed the top of her pants down over her full, round hips, bending at her waist and taking them off. When she stood up, Maggie had stepped out of her comfy pants and stood completely naked before Komiko.

Maggie's full, reddish-blonde pussy was now directly in front of Komiko who was able to see every detail. She breathed in gulps, smelling Maggie's feminine fragrance, and her body shivered with tremors of wanton, sensual excitement.

"Maggie, come closer to me. Would you. I want to feel your pussy," Komiko implored.

Maggie took a few steps towards Komiko until her hairy pussy was in line with Komiko's face. This gave Komiko a very close-up of Maggie's pussy, and she could see every detail from her reddish-blonde pubic hair to her pussy lips that were then close together.

Nervously Komiko reached out her right hand and ran the edge of her right hand index finger between Maggie's pussy lips from her vulva to her clit.

This solicited a quiet moan of pleasure from Maggie. As Maggie moaned, Komiko separated her pussy lips with her fingers, allowing her see more of Maggie's pussy. Once she reached Maggie's clit, Komiko rubbed the sensitive head with the tips of her delicate, small fingers, touching it in every way she possibly could while at the same time causing Maggie's sexual desire to become more intense as Komiko stroked and strummed her clit that by now stood out erect from its protective hood.

Maggie's clit was engorged with blood, making it larger, and this was also true of the sheath that was an extension of flesh from her clit to the place where it covers a part of her pubic bone.

"Oooo, Komiko, your touching me makes me shiver all over with sexual excitement. It feels so good," said Maggie.

Without responding Komiko slid her fingers down between Maggie's pussy lips, opening them even wider than when she first went up, and she stopped when she found what she wanted. Maggie's vagina.

Komiko felt Maggie's lubricant all around the opening of her vulva, and so she collected as much of her pussy cream as possible onto her first two fingers. Having done this, Komiko tentatively inserted her fingers past Maggie's vulva and into her vagina, meeting no resistance since Maggie had taken her own virginity a long time ago with her own fingers while masturbating.

Once the tips of Komiko's fingers were inside Maggie's vagina, she slowly slid them deeper and deeper until she could go no further. Komiko had small, slender hands. Therefore, the next time Komiko slid her fingers out and back into Maggie's vagina she added a third finger.