Sex in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie moaned in absolute abandonment of sexual delight that intensified with each stroke of Komiko's fingers. Her pussy felt so full, and since Komiko had three of her fingers inside Maggie's vaginal sheath, she felt pressure on a soft, spongy spot about three inches from the vaginal opening. It was very sensitive, and Komiko's rubbing this spot gave Maggie much pleasure.

"Yes, Komiko. There. Right there. Your rubbing that spot really turns me on and makes me so horny," Maggie moaned.

Komiko wanted to please Maggie so she continued to massage that spot on the upper side of her vaginal sheath. However, while Komiko did this, she had another idea. She thought since she was able to insert three of her fingers into Maggie's vagina, why not four.

"Maggie, come as close to me as you can. I'm going to slide off the seat and sit between your legs so I have better access to your vagina," Komiko said.

This Maggie did as did Komiko, and the next time Komiko prepared to thrust her fingers back inside Maggie's pussy, she added her little finger to the other three, folding the four together until they became almost as one.

She had her hand at the entrance of Maggie's vagina when she asked, "Maggie, do you mind if I try to get all four of my fingers into your pussy. You don't seem to be having any difficulty with three of them?"

Maggie was in such sexual delirium she managed a moan along with the word "Yes. Yes."

Komiko, with her fingers brought together, the index finger resting on the front of her middle finger and her little finger resting on the front of her ring finger, she inserted all four of her slender fingers into Maggie's expanding vagina. Maggie had wide, voluptuous hips that were balanced by her large breasts, both in symmetry with each other. Therefore, Maggie's vagina expanded quite well. She also had a wide pelvis that gave her that Rubenesque look of balance between her breasts and hips with a narrow waist.

Having paused a moment to grasp the reality of what she was about to do, thrust all four fingers into Maggie's vagina, Komiko slowly and carefully asserted pressure incrementally, not wanting to hurt Maggie. However, as she continued to insert her four fingers into Maggie's pussy, she heard no complaints or sounds of pain from Maggie. Thus, she continued until to her surprise she had not just her four fingers inside Maggie's vagina but her thumb went in, too. Komiko placed her thumb between her ring and little fingers where the thumb knuckle bends and rises.

Again Komiko stopped, wanting to wait for Maggie to get accustomed to having so much inside her, but in a few seconds, Komiko drew her four fingers and thumb back just a little, not wanting to have them come out of Maggie's vagina now that she had them inside her. Instead, she made small in and out movements with her enclosed fingers, and she felt the walls of Maggie's vaginal sheath expanding and contracting as she worked her fingers back and forth inside her.

On one forward movement of Komiko's fingers, Maggie felt a great surge of sexual arousal and, bending her knees, thrust herself onto Komiko's fingers. With this unplanned movement on Maggie's part, Komiko's fingers and thumb sunk forward but didn't stop as it had. Instead, Maggie's lubricant, having made the walls of her vagina very pliable and slippery, allowed Komiko's small hand, including her wrist, slide all the way inside Maggie's vagina, past her pelvic bone, until it stopped at the back wall of her vagina. For this to happen Komiko's hand went between Maggie's pelvic bones, undoubtedly having a large opening that with Komiko's small hand made this possible.

It was as if Maggie's pussy swallowed Komiko's hand up past her wrist.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, Komiko, what just happened? I feel so full inside. I now even feel your fist spreading so that your curved fingers are touching the back wall below my cervix," said Maggie in awe of what had just happened and how it made her feel.

"Oh, Maggie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do this. Your vagina just seemed to open up and swallow my whole hand since it is so small. Are you in pain?" Komiko asked, not knowing what to do.

Surprisingly as Maggie not only sensed how she felt inside her vagina she also thought the whole experience thus far in her mind.

She asked herself, "How do I feel with so much of Komiko's hand inside my vagina? I've never had anyone or anything this long and large inside me throughout my entire life, not even my dildos."

After thinking her experience through thus far Maggie thought to herself, "This really doesn't hurt at all, and I trust Komiko not to harm me in any way, and the very thought of having her hand all the way to her wrist inside my pussy excites me."

Maggie looked down at Komiko sitting on the floor with her hand up inside her, that which she could only imagine since she couldn't see it. Komiko, on the other hand, saw it all very well. She was absolutely amazed to see her right hand past her wrist sticking out of Maggie's pussy. It was a real turn-on for her, and she reached down and rubbed her pussy with her left hand, sending erotic chills coursing throughout her oversexed body.

From whatever perspective both were amazed at just what had happened.

"In a way, Komiko, the very idea and picture I have in my mind excites me," said Maggie.

"Hai, yes it is exciting and amazing, Maggie," Komiko agreed.

"Gently push your fist in and out in short thrusts from my back wall to my pelvic bone. I want to feel that sensation," Maggie asked of Komiko, "and make a fist inside so I can feel it clenched so that it fills the whole back cavity of my vagina."

Komiko, now willing to do whatever Maggie wanted, did as she had asked. She curved her fingers, and with her thumb on their sides made a fist. Komiko then moved her fist in very short in-and-out movements and rotated it, all the while feeling her hand being covered with more of Maggie's lubricant.

"Oh, my, that feels strange but good, Komiko," said Maggie huskily.

"It feels good to me, the very idea of what I am doing, Maggie," Komiko said.

"Do me a favor, Komiko," asked Maggie.

"And what is that, Maggie?"

"Now take your fingers and touch my cervix and caress it. I want to find out if it has feelings and, if so, are they pleasurable."

Komiko did as Maggie asked her to do. She undid her fist, reached out with her fingers, and touched Maggie's cervix. She played with it, feeling its roundness and smoothness, and felt where it joined the back wall. She also felt the small indentation in its center that leads into the uterus.

"Does that feel good, Maggie?" asked Komiko.

"Well, yes, I feel some sensation but not too much," answered Maggie. "It's certainly not like my clit. Of course, nothing will ever take the place of my clit for pure, unadulterated sexual and sensual enjoyment.

"Hai, that's true."

"Okay, then, Komiko, get your fist back out beyond my pelvic bone and finger-fuck me with your whole hand. I want you to make me cum that way, and it won't take long because as sexually sensitive as I am right now, I'm ready to cum," said Maggie.

Without a word Komiko did as Maggie had asked her to do, and once she had her hand past Maggie's pelvic bone, she again began a steady in and out thrusting of her hand but not enough to make it come out of her pussy. Her hand being larger than two fingers pressed against Maggie's G-Spot, stimulating her to the point that she felt her thighs trembling and weak in the knees. Since Komiko's whole hand was inside Maggie's vagina and she didn't want to take it out, instead of using the pads of her fingers to touch and massage Maggie's G-Spot, she raised her knuckles and rubbed it with them like a washing woman rubs clothes on a scrubbing board to clean them.

"Oh, Komiko, I'm going to cum. You're going to make me cum," Maggie whispered wantonly.

Komiko increased the speed and applied more pressure against Maggie's G-Spot, and that sent her into delirious, ecstatic, sensations.

"Yes, Komiko. That's it. I'm cumming. Cumming now."

With that momentary warning Maggie ejaculated a gusher of clear liquid all over Komiko's hand and out through her vagina that continued to shoot onto Maggie's thighs where it ran down her legs. Maggie continued to ejaculate a few more times before she was drained not only of her ejaculate but physically as well.

While Maggie was still breathing in gasps, Komiko gently removed her hand out of Maggie's pussy which left the opening to her vagina open wide from having been stretched so much, and more clear fluid accompanied it.

Without thinking Komiko grabbed the backs of Maggie's legs and pulled her face into Maggie's very wet, cum-coated pussy and ran her mouth and tongue over every inch. She loved the feel of Maggie's hairy pussy on her face.

When she had finished with Maggie's pussy, she took turns licking off her inner thighs until they weren't wet from Maggie's ejaculate but from Komiko's saliva.

When Komiko brought her hands around Maggie's legs, she saw her hand and fingers were covered with Maggie's pussy cream, and so she brought it to her mouth and first licked and then sucked her fingers clean of any and all of Maggie's juices.

"Mmmm. Maggie tastes so good," thought Komiko.

Maggie still hadn't caught her breath, so through gasps she said, "Oh, Komiko, except for my clitoral orgasms that's the most thrilling sensation I have ever felt. You were so good, so very good."

"I'll tell you this. It came as a big shock to me when I saw my whole hand inside your pussy," Komiko said.

"You're bloody right about that," answered Maggie. "But now there's the little matter of helping you cum. Remember? Besides, I don't think my legs can stand any longer without support, so I'm going to sit or kneel down between your legs if you get back up onto the seat," said Maggie.

As Komiko got back onto the seat, she was smiling seductively, and she whispered, "Oh, I haven't forgotten. Let's just say what we just shared was a foretaste of the feast to cum."

Both Komiko and Maggie laughed on the play on words Komiko had said about Maggie's eating her pussy.

Not wasting another second, Maggie bent forward while standing between Komiko's splayed legs. She reached out and put her hands on Komiko's shoulders for balance. Komiko, knowing what Maggie wanted to do, brought her face towards Maggie's so that their lips met in their fist kiss with a woman. Both enjoyed the tenderness and softness of each other's lips. They also enjoyed the taste of Maggie's cum that lingered on Komiko's lips.

"How soft are Komiko's lips, and how gently she presses them against mine," Maggie thought as she thrilled to her fist kiss, and she opened her mouth wider so that her lips covered Komiko's.

Komiko in return opened her lips, too, and now the two were locked in a very warm, gentle, sensual kiss with their cheeks against the others while the sides of their noses met. Each gave her feelings over to the other.

Maggie licked Komiko's lips and then slid her tongue inside her mouth, finding her wet tongue reaching to meet hers. Once each had her tongue inside the other's mouth, she explored slowly and sensitively.

When they finally broke the kiss, their faces were close enough for each to see the passion in the other's eyes and how flushed were their cheeks. Once more each knew what they were about to do was something they wanted of each other, making love woman to woman.

Maggie took Komiko's face between her hands and said, "That was nice. I enjoyed it."

"I enjoyed the kiss, too, Maggie. Your lips are so soft."

Maggie moved her face once more towards Komiko until she was able to kiss her cheek and then her ears, tonguing each one completely on both the outer edge and into her ear canals. As she withdrew her tongue from each ear, Maggie blew her hot breath softly into it, telling her how adorable she was.

She then kissed and licked her way down the left side of Komiko's neck and gently sucked on her skin so that when she continued downward, an oval, red mark was left behind. Upon reaching the curve where Komiko's neck and shoulder met, she stopped to suck there, too, before moving on to the shoulder itself that she teased by licking and sucking on it. She also gently bit Komiko's shoulder.

Reaching over and taking a few towels that were kept in an open side stand that was close to the toilet, Maggie took two and put them beneath her knees so that they were cushioned while she knelt between Komiko's splayed legs.

Now, being able to move her hands more freely, she reached out and cupped Komiko's small breasts in her hands, covering them completely. They were small but pert, being able to stand on their own without any support at all. However, Maggie was aware of the very hard nipples on the palms of her hands, and she thrilled to their smoothness. Since these were the first breasts she had felt other than her own, Maggie took her time massaging and feeling their softness and pliability. She then slid her hands from the base of each breast until only Komiko's light tan areolas and firm nipples peeked through her closed fingers where her thumbs and forefingers easily came together.

Komiko's breasts looked so inviting Maggie bent forward and gently licked each nipple, causing Komiko to utter a soft moan of pleasure, enjoying the wet contact of Maggie's tongue. After a few more licks, Maggie took each nipple into her mouth and sucked on it, flicking her tongue across it that added to the sexual excitement Komiko was enjoying from Maggie's mouth sucking them.

While still sucking Komiko's nipples, Maggie ran her hands up and down Komiko's sides from her sensitive underarms to her dainty hips. Every time her hands touched Komiko's underarms, she giggled.

"Oh, Maggie, that tickles!"

Maggie was enjoying this, but she wanted more. Much more. Therefore, Maggie moved her hands down and onto her small hips. She then caressed her flat abdomen that dipped at the bottom and was amazed at how small Komiko's pelvis really was. She also felt how thin she was. The best word to describe Komiko was dainty or to put it into a more romantic image, a wee faery.

Komiko let out more sighs of pleasure with each change Maggie did to her with her mouth and hands, and just as she was getting used to these touches, Maggie slid both hands down the creases between Komiko's abdomen and upper thighs and spread her fingers with palms down and felt their warm softness.

Maggie's touch caused Komiko to grab hold of the sides of the seat so that she had leverage to raise her hips and push her pussy into Maggie's face in order to increase the pleasure, but when she became tired in this position, she sat back down.

After Komiko sat back down, Maggie slid her fingers upward from her inner thighs until they touched the very beginning of Komiko's pussy, right where her vulva began and her pussy lips went up to her Frenum where they come together at the bottom of her now hard and erect clitoris that showed itself like a shiny, pink pearl peeking from its protective hood.

Maggie thrilled when she slid her long fingers through Komiko's long, fine, black pubic hair, feeling how soft and full it was. Komiko's pubic hair came together in the middle and made an inverted "v" where a top ridge sloped down to her pubis. Maggie then lowered her fingers back down until they touched Komiko's excited clit, and Komiko shuddered with sexual intensity as her sensitive clit throbbed beneath Maggie's fingers.

"Oh, Maggie, that feels so good. You are making me so hot, much hotter than when you caught me masturbating. Masturbating is only a means to an end, but this is erotically ecstatic," sighed Komiko.

"I'm glad you are enjoying what I'm doing. Am I doing it right?" asked Maggie.

"Oh, yes. Just keep doing it."

Maggie kept playing with Komiko's aroused clit with the fingers of her left hand while she took her right hand away and slid it down between her now blood engorged pussy lips to her vagina. She wanted to feel what another woman's vagina felt like by inserting her fingers inside Komiko's pussy.

When Maggie had her fingers on Komiko's vulva and in line with her vagina, she separated her first two fingers from her hand and put them onto the opening where she felt how wet Komiko was. Without further hesitation, in her erotic state, Maggie inserted her two fingers slowly, enjoying how Komiko's vaginal walls gave entrance and gripped her fingers as she moved them inside Komiko's vaginal canal.

For the first time Maggie felt small ridges on the top of Komiko's vagina just inside the beginning, and a little past them she felt a soft, spongy area she could push up with the pads of her fingertips, but it always came back down. Maggie heard the moans of delight Komiko made as she caressed this spot, so she continued for a while. She loved hearing Komiko's moans of pleasure.

"Oh, Maggie, you're touching my G-Sport that next to my clit is the most sensitive part of my pussy.

"You feel so bloody good, so bloody wet and good," said Maggie.

"Maggie, would you do something for me? You don't have to if you don't want to," Komiko said.

"And what is that?" asked Maggie.

"Would you suck my clit? That will surely help me have my orgasm," Komiko said excitedly.

Without giving a verbal answer, Maggie slid her fingers from Komiko's vagina, being sure to collect as much pussy cream as she could. From the beginning of Komiko's pussy Maggie started a wet line up from Komiko's vagina, feeling how open it was now. She also felt Komiko's urethra opening right above her vagina. From there Maggie continued to slide her fingers upward and onto Komiko's clit that was by now very swollen, causing it to stand out from beneath its protective hood big and hard. Komiko for her diminutive size had a very large clit, but it looked absolutely tempting to Maggie.

"My, god, Komiko, you've got a bloody, big clit," Maggie said excitedly.

"Yes, I know, Maggie. You might say it's one of my best features," she giggled girlishly. "But up 'till now no one has seen it. Except you, of course."

"Well, I'm glad to be the first to suck on your virgin clit, Komiko. It is downright bloody delicious looking, a clit begging to be sucked. Why it's so big, I'll probably be able to put my thumb and forefinger around it and jack you off until you orgasm. What do you think?" asked Maggie still in awe of the size of Komiko's clit especially since Komiko was so small.

Komiko was short. No taller than five feet one inch. Her hair was shiny, dark black that is natural for Oriental women. Her soft, fine pubic hair was equally as black. Her face was somewhat round with dark eyebrows, dark eyelashes, and dark eyes that have the distinctive quality of having her eyelids appear to slant upwards, giving her a natural, sensual look. Her nose was short but beautifully matched her small face. Her lips were sensuous. Putting all parts of her together, Komiko was a very beautiful woman.

Others who see Komiko as a small woman would never guess she would have such a big clit between her legs.

So enraptured was Maggie after seeing the size of Komiko's clit, she couldn't just look at it.

"Well, Maggie, are you or aren't you going to suck my clit and help me have my orgasm? Do you think it's too big?" Komiko asked, trying to get Maggie to go down on her.

Awakened from her stupor at the sight of Komiko's magnificent clit, Maggie said, "Huh?"

"I asked if you were going to suck my clit or not?" Komiko said once more.

"Oh, yes. My yes, Komiko. I was just so overwhelmed by its size," answered Maggie.

"Well, I must admit my clit is a mouthful," kidded Komiko, "but you'll do just fine."

"Bloody right you are, Komiko," Maggie assured her.

Having said that, Maggie, while keeping Komiko's big clit in sight, lowered her head and took a good, hard look at it. When her lips first touched the tip of Komiko's clit, she kissed it and paused momentarily in anticipation of what she was about to do, but she didn't pause too long. Having kissed it, she licked the tip of Komiko's clit, causing Komiko to shudder in anticipation of what Maggie was about to do. Maggie then opened her mouth and formed a large "O" so it would fit over Komiko's clit.