Sex In The Crowd

Story Info
Karishma at a Spice girl concert.
4.1k words
3.87
71.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ben908
ben908
4 Followers

Karishma started gathering her clothes and pulled up her panties and bra. She stood in front of the mirror and looked around at the large number of clothes that hung around. She seemed to like a bright white micro skirt and a short red shirt which she quickly got into. After combing her hair she stepped out of the trailer and took in a whiff of fresh air.

She walked up to the stage from behind, listening to the loud music which was blaring from the huge speaker systems placed across the stadium. The Spice Girls were now performing some of their famous numbers on stage and all of them were Karishma's favorites. She stood close to the stage setup on a corner from where she could see the Girls performing from an angle. As the music started to get her into the mood, Karishma started edging towards the main area where the crowd was dancing close to the stage. There was very little space in the enclosure and people were literally squeezed together. But Karishma wanted to get into that area, it was closest to the performance.

Someone asked for her tickets and Karishma waved them in front of his face before moving into the enclosure which didn't seem to have space to even move about. Within minutes she was well positioned close to the stage where the Spice Girls were now singing their famous single...

"If you wanna be my lover..," screamed Karishma as she swayed with the crowd on either side. She wanted to dance but could only manage to pop up and down because of the crowds.

Suddenly a cigarette came up to her, someone was probably passing a smoke. She couldn't see who it was but took it anyway, took in one puff and passed it on. She had smoked cigarettes a couple of times, but the sensations that she felt now were totally different. Things got blurred for a few seconds and then the scene in front appeared very bright and exciting. Karishma felt that she could hear each and every instrument being played distinctly.

"Must have been dope..," Karishma thought, "feels amazing... wow... everything appears so good...!"

The music seemed better than ever and the lights brighter than daylight. This was turning out to be the concert of her life! Karishma sang with the Girls on stage jumping and swaying with the crowds.

Minutes later a hand seemed to feel her back in smooth strokes from the neck to her waist. It appeared to be somebody dancing behind her and Karishma didn't pay too much attention. Her mind was in a parallel world of music and lights. Then the hand moved to her buttocks and the fingers played around her large round cheeks. Karishma tried turning around, but it seemed too much effort, besides things were so good all around her. The hand now moved down her short skirt to the hem. With one swift motion the fingers crawled into the skirt and touched Karishma's panties.

"Wooo this is getting a little bit too far..," she thought, but wanted to wait and watch what would happen next. This was so exciting!

The crowd swayed as Scary on stage waved to the people from the edge of the platform. The hand disappeared from her skirt apparently disturbed by the crowd's movement. Karishma was disappointed, but for a few seconds only. The fingers were back on her panties thru her raised skirt. After tugging at the top edge of her panties for a few moments the hand slipped in. Karishma felt the fingers touching and feeling her smooth ass cheeks. The hand moved from one side to the other squeezing the soft skin of her buttocks.

"Mmmmhhh... this feels good... and I don't even know who's doing it..," Karishma thought while gyrating to the music and recoiling to the dope, "Damn, I don't even know if its a man or a woman!"

The fingers now moved to the slit between her cheeks and the forefinger slipped down the valley to her anus. It lingered around the puckered hole for a few seconds and then plunged into Karishma.

"Aaagggh..," Karishma cried out in a strange mixture of pain and pleasure.

The finger pushed into Karishma's anus while another hand grabbed her from the waist. Karishma closed her eyes in anticipation. The person in front of her seemed to be crushed against her and she couldn't really look at the hand that was creeping up her waist to her tits. She could make out from the feel, however, that both hands belonged to the same person. The hand reached Karishma's left breast from behind and clasped tightly onto it at the exact time the other hand's finger pulled out from her anus.

"Oooohh... more... more!"

One hand was now squeezing Karishma's left breast thru the shirt material and Karishma moaned with pleasure. The other hand was moving its finger in and out of her tight anus again. With slow strokes that pushed Karishma into pools of excitement, the fingers squeezed against her ass. The hand on her tit now seemed to have located her nipple which was erect with excitement and was sticking out thru the cloth layers of the bra and the shirt. The fingers pinched at the nipple and pushed into the soft flesh of her tits.

"Aaah... aaaah... aaah..," Karishma screamed with pleasure.

The finger pulled out from her anus and moved further down thru the light pubic hair. Karishma twisted herself to help the finger reach the wet spot between her legs. The forefinger touched the hot spot of Karishma's pussy's entrance which was wet with desire. The finger slowly edged into Karishma's soft and wet cunt. As currents of pleasure hit her, Karishma let out a slight moan. The finger now moved in and out of her hole with an increased pace and the other hand squeezed her breasts with increased vigour.

"Aagghhhh... yes... deeper... aaahhhh... aaah," Karishma cried as waves of excitement seemed to hit her brain which was already reeling with pleasure under the effect of the drugged cigarette she had several minutes ago.

She felt her wetness dripping down the hand on her pussy and down her thighs. A finger seemed to be rubbing against her clitoris and it was driving her to the edge. The crowd screamed reacting to the action on stage and Karishma closed her eyes as the hand on her nipples squeezed harder. This was going to be it, she felt the waves building up inside her. Something started popping in her brain as the two hands stroked Karishma to ecstasy. There was a sudden push from the right and the entire crowd swayed to one side and than the other.

"Thank you... thank you, India!" Scary shouted as she waved her way off the stage.

The hands disappeared leaving Karishma stranded somewhere in space very close to cumming! "Oh my God... oh my God!" yelled Karishma, "Please... I want to cum... I want to cum!". There was going to be a break in the program and the Spice Girls' part was over. The crowd seemed to thin and Karishma turned to see who the wonderful hands belonged to. There was no one, however, that appeared to be that person. A couple of guys were moving around talking and some girls giggled and talked about the Spice Girls. Some folks appeared to be smoking also but no one that could have touched her in the most intimate places.

"Well its over now, time to go I guess", Karishma looked at the stage as musicians packed their stuff even as new ones set up their instruments. "Karishma, you're here!"

Karishma turned around. It was Nikita.

"Hi! I was... just watching the show..," she blurted.

"How's it going so far?"

"It was amazing!" Karishma replied truthfully. "But I think I'm going to leave now... I'm kind of tired... need to get back home."

Both walked back out of the stadium discussing the show that evening. Karishma wasn't sure if she should be mentioning the orgy with the Girls and her encounter with the stranger. She decided not to speak about it. At the exit Karishma bid farewell to Nikita and rushed back to her car. It was close to 7:30 pm and time to head back home. She needed some rest and she needed to finally release all that sexual energy that seemed to have built up thru the day.

"Home," she instructed the driver with a smile in anticipation of what she would need to do at home to relieve herself sexually.

The phone rang and Karishma reached for it instantly. It was Pooja Bhatt.

"Hello Karishma, how are things going with you? Did you get to use the little thing that I gave you?"

"Well yes and no... I did use it but didn't have time to finish off! You want it back?"

"Forget it, I have more... I called for something else, Karishma. Since we had that encounter today morning... I thought you might be interested in this..."

"What?"

"Come over to my place and we can talk about it!"

"Ah.. OK... I'll be there."

Karishma instructed the driver to change directions and head for Pooja's mansion. She felt a tingle run thru body in anticipation of what might be waiting for her.

The car pulled into the large house's entrance and parked in front of the main entrance. Karishma stepped out and rushed into the huge living room that was decorated in exotic antiques from around the world.

"This way, baby!" Pooja waved from the first floor.

Karishma ran up the stairs and followed Pooja into her bedroom. The room was completely draped in balck and white curtains and bedsheets. The room had a strange erotic atmosphere that seemed to excite Karishma. She took a comfortable chair in the middle of the room and turned to Pooja.

"Thats a nice pair of jeans you're wearing."

"Thanks!" replied Pooja looking down at her brand new designer blue jeans that she had just bought. On top she had a tight yellow t-shirt that hugged her body and clearly defined the outline of her large breasts.

"Now, Pooja, what were you going to tell me?"

"Well... what we did today does happen in our industry. There are other actors and actresses who like to get together and... you know, have fun."

"Yeah," Karishma urged Pooja to go on.

"There are actresses here who like to do it one on one and others who love orgies!" Pooja paused before continuing.

"Do you think you'd like to meet some of them?"

Karishma looked at Pooja for a few moments before smiling and replying with confidence, "Sure!"

Pooja grinned and walked over to the black cupboard in the corner of the room and pulled out a video tape.

"Remember sweetheart, whatever you're going to see today is something you're not going to speak about." Pooja said as she popped the tape into the video player.

Karishma stared in anticipation at the large television screen.

The first few seconds of the tape was just noise and then the screen filled with the view of a room with a kingsize bed. Two people were apparently making love under white sheets on the bed and were not visible from the distance.

The camera then moved in closer and to other side of the bed where the sheets still covered the two persons completely.

"Time to move the sheets," someone said and Karishma thought the voice seemed familiar.

Karishma's eyes opened wide as the sheets moved down.

Lying on her back was Manisha Koirala with a sly grin on her face. Lying besides her facing the camera was Urmila who had her left hand below Manisha and her right hand making a 'V' sign. The white sheets covered them just above their breasts but Karishma knew they couldn't be wearing anything.

"Manisha and Urmila love each other, they are amazing lesbians!" Pooja said, "They do it with men also, but their first loves are each other."

The camera moved in for a close up of Urmila's face and she reacted by pulling her tongue out at the camera. Then with a giggle she moved her face next to Manisha's and stuck her tongue out again. Manisha opened her mouth to let in Urmila's tongue and the two engaged in a deep kiss.

"Wooo, I never thought Manisha was... she's so different in public", Karishma cried in surprise.

As Manisha closed her eyes, Urmila licked at her lips and moved down her chin to her neck. Her tongue traced the lengths of Manisha's neck for a few seconds and then moved down further to her chest and the beginning of the valley between her breasts that showed above the sheets. Urmila licked the very fair skin that showed as Manisha pushed her head back. She brought her right hand to Manisha's breast and tugged slowly at the white sheet.

"No! Not on camera, Urmi!" said Manisha opening her eyes.

"Hey come on! Its OK!" pleaded Urmila.

"No way!" screamed Manisha. "Awwright", Urmila and pulled the sheet straight up in front of the camera and dropped her head on Manisha's tits. Leaving the sheet covering her head and not showing any of Manisha's skin below her chest. As Urmila bit and nibbled at Manisha's tits below the sheets Manisha's started to let out loud screams of pleasure.

"Oh this is so exciting!"

The camera moved away from the bed and Karishma could only see the outlines of the two heroines making love under the sheets. Manisha kept up her loud moans while Urmila sucked at her nipples.

The shot ended suddenly and the screen went blank. Karishma turned to Pooja and asked her who was behind the camera. Pooja replied with a grin, "Me!".

"Who else have you got on video?"

"Well, coming up next is Urmila alone... and I also have a few minutes of Sushmita on tape and... wait", Pooja stopped and looked at her watch. "It's 9 pm!" she said,"You know what happens here at 9 pm?"

"What?"

"You know who lives next door... in 405?"

"Yeah... Mahima's in 405."

"Yes, Mahima Choudhary... and she's always in the bath at 9 pm."

"So?"

"She's got her bathroom on level two and its got this wide window which is always open. And if you're located somewhere on level three then..," Pooja grabbed Karishma's hand and pulled her towards the door,"If you're on level three on this side, you can get a direct view of the shower!"

Pooja led the way upto the guest room on level three which faced Mahima's bathroom. The two walked over to the window and Karishma stared into the window of the other house which was only about twenty feet away. Pooja opened a cupboard and pulled out a pair of binoculors. She focussed it at Mahima's bathroom and handed it over to Karishma. Through the binoculors Karishma could see the bathroom very clearly but there was no one inside.

"Looks like she's late tonight..," Karishma had hardly finished when someone entered the bathroom. It was Mahima.

"She's here, and she's wearing a bathgown!" Karishma described to Pooja. "Do you want to watch..."

Karishma turned to Pooja only to find her pulling down her jeans. She brought them down to her ankles and then tugged at the dark blue panties down her slightly heavy thighs. Karishma stared at the small puff of black hair that decorated Pooja's vagina. Pooja moved her left hand between her legs and moaned with ecstasy as her fingers played with herself.

"You can describe it all to me... I have watched Mahima several times... and I always love to cum watching her, today I'll do it listening to you"

Pooja's moaning was making Karishma very wet. She turned away to look into Mahima's bathroom. Mahima was looking at herself in the large mirror. She looked extremely beautiful in the the brown robe that draped her down to her knees. Her brown flowing hair enhanced her pretty face. Karishma saw Mahima's wonderful smile creep up on her face for a few seconds and then disappear. Her glowing skin and pretty eyes looked just as well thru the binoculors as they did on the screen. She ran her fingers through her hair and brought her hands to the string that tied the gown.

"She's opening the gown now", Karishma cried,"She's pulled the string and the gown's open. I can see her reflection in the mirror. The gown is open from the front Pooja... Mahima's got lovely breasts... big, milky white and firm... and those sexy nipples, brown erect... she's admiring herself... she touching her nipples, I'm sure they're very taut..."

"Oooohhhh!!!" Pooja was now rubbing herself with increased passion and her wetness was flowing down her thighs.

Mahima left her breasts alone and pushed off the gown. She stared at her perfect figure for a few minutes. Watching her waist and following the curves down to her hips which completed her voluptuous body with just the right amount of flesh and curves. Her trim belly showed-off her navel and led the way down to the expanse of brown hair above her vagina. It had been neatly trimmed into a triangle. She was one of the most erotic women Karishma had ever seen and perhaps the most perfect naked body she had ever come across.

"Pooja, this babe is so damn sexy! She's moving into the shower area... its on now... the water is flowing down her hair onto her shoulders and over her large tits... dripping off the taut nipples... down her belly and into her pussy. Oh I wish I was there in the shower, licking at every point on her perfect body... kiss her nipples... suck at her pussy... right there in the shower."

"This feels so good Karishma!" Pooja screamed.

"Pooja I dont want to watch this anymore! I want to be there... I want to make love to Mahima... I'm going there!"

"Hey wait! Mahima doesn't want to do it with girls... she refused..."

"I dont care, I'm gonna try any way", Karishma said as she walked out.

"OK... but wait... let me get my purse!" Pooja pulled up her panties and jeans hurriedly and picked up her bag on the way down.

"She's got too good a body to waste in the shower and all alone!" Karishma muttered as she strode out of Pooja's main entrance. They walked over to the side gate and entered Mahima's compound. The guard greeted them as they walked in. Without waiting for anyone they moved up to level two and into Mahima's bedroom.

"Oh! She's finished with her bath already!" Karishma whispered as she stood at the doorway. Mahima stood next to large mirror on the wall dressed in a lehnga and choli. The bright red dress was adorned with golden decoration on the cloth material. Mahima was finishing her makeup and turned around to face the door.

"Hello, Karishma... Hi Pooja, come on in. I was just getting dressed for a shoot thats happening closeby..."

"You look wonderful in that lehnga, Mahima!" Karishma said.

"Thank you," replied Mahima with a smile. She pushed away her brown tinged hair and smiled at her friends.

"Yeah, you look the complete Indian lass in that lehnga... tight choli... it looks pretty sexy!" Pooja put in.

"In fact the choli really puts the focus on your tits, although they show very little from the top, they appear very pretty!" Karishma purred.

"Well..," Mahima was slightly uncomfortable as she stared down at her own breasts,"Yes..."

"Oooh and the lehnga shows off your legs' amazing shape... though we can see only below the knees, I'm sure you've got fantastic stuff above also!" Pooja moved towards Mahima and took her hand.

"So how are things with you?" Mahima asked trying to veer from the subject.

"I'm fine but perhaps you could help a little bit," Pooja said as she led Mahima to the huge brown couch and sat her down.

"Yes? What can I do for you Pooja?"

"Well Mahima, we want to check you out..," Karishma said as she sat next to Mahima on the couch even as Pooja sat on the other side.

"What do you mean?" Mahima was visibly confused now.

Pooja held Mahima's left hand while Karishma slowly latched onto her right hand. Edging her hand onto Mahima's belly Pooja said,"Mahima, you've got an the perfect body... you looked so sexy in 'Pardes'!"

Pooja's hand reached Mahima's left breast and she gently sqeezed it thru the choli material.

"What are you doing...damnit!!"

Pooja held on to Mahima's hand as her other hand pushed harder at her tits, squeezing and feeling her firm flesh. Karishma held on to Mahima's other hand and pushed her hand onto her knees. Grabbing the edge of the lehnga she pulled up the material all the way up to Mahima's waist.

"Heeeyy! Stop...uunngghhh!!"

Karishma looked down at the red panties Mahima was wearing and licked her lips at the sight of the pussy lips whose shape was outlined thru the tight cloth. Pooja reached for her bag and pulled out a black vibrator.

ben908
ben908
4 Followers
12