Sex in the Dominican

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A toast" Boomed Kaz a little to loud.

"To new friends and new experiences"

He smiled as Veronica, held her gaze with his before grabbing Joann and kissing her neck. He then wrapped an arm around Brad and lead him to the balcony.

"Beautiful view from here. How was the fishing?"

He and Brad talked for several minutes about Brad's fishing trip. While they did, Joann took advantage of the alone time with Veronica. She handed Veronica a glass of champagne. They clinked their glasses and repeated the toast. Joann leaned and kissed Veronica. Veronica didn't resist and when Joann pulled back, she took the initiative and kissed Joann again.

The two women put their glasses down and kissed each other again and again. It was pure lust and Joann wasted no time and reached up to touch Veronica's breasts. She wore a loose fitting top which Joann removed easily. Veronica offered no resistance, as she put her hands on Joann's and held them on her breasts. Joann leaned down and took a breast into her mouth. Veronica gasped as Joann bit her nipple. It was good and Veronica tilted her head back and let the sensations flow through her body.

Kaz noticed the action, but knew Joann wanted some alone time with Veronica first. He continued to talk to Brad and pointed out different things at the resort below. Knowing he could only distract him for a short time, he eventually turned the conversation to he and Veronica. He guessed that Brad was not exclusive with Veronica nor was she with him, especially as he could see her and Joann getting hot and heavy.

He decided it was time. He turned his attention to the girls and asked Brad what he thought of Joann, getting the usual reply.

"She's hot!"

At nearly six feet, she intimated most men. Her short bleached blonde hair accentuated her pretty face. Her slender body could wrap around a person with great ease. Her self confidence and comfort with body made her very sexy. She used it to seduce both men and women and Veronica was the next conquest.

Brad was more than a little surprised to see Veronica topless, let alone making out with another woman. His cock hardened instantly. Kaz encouraged him to join the fun. Brad needed no additional coaxing.

Kaz announced,

"Maybe you two would be more comfortable on the king bed."

Joann took Veronica by the hand and led her to the bedroom. Brad was close behind. Kaz soon followed, not wanting to spoil the party. Both women removed their clothes and Joann motioned for Veronica to lay on the bed. She then turned to Brad and unzipped his shorts. His cock sprung loose and Joann bent down and took it into her mouth. Veronica thought she was going to be watching again when Joann turned to her and said,

"I wanna watch you suck him"

Veronica got on her knees and took Brads cock into her mouth. She had never seen him so hard. She stroked and sucked him like never before, eagerly wanting to not only please him but her hosts as well. Brad took his hands and held Veronica's head as he began to gyrate.

"Don't come too soon Brad. I want you to fuck Veronica while I lick her pussy."

Veronica stopped sucking Brad and laid back on the bed. Brad laid down and Veronica climbed on top in a reverse cowboy position, giving Joann easy access to her waiting pussy. Brad slid his cock in Veronica and started pumping hard and fast. Joann climbed up and first used her fingers to rub Veronica's clit before placing her tongue on her.

It took almost no time for Veronica to start cumming. Her body writhed with orgasmic convulsions as Brad continued to fuck her. Joann turned to Kaz who had removed his clothes. His cock also rock hard. Joann licked and sucked him before turning around and waited for him to mount her doggy style.

Joann got close to Veronica who was also on her hands and knees so that each woman faced each other. Veronica's head was down as she concentrated on Brad's continued rythem. Joann took her chin, lifting her face and kissed her again. Tongues swirled as the two women were getting fucked.

Both men were sweating, both women were moaning and all four were cumming. Brad pulled out and shot his load on Veronica's ass and back. Joann reached out and rubbed his cum all over her. Kaz continued to fuck Joann. Joann reached between her legs and slapped her pussy several times, before looking at Veronica.

No words were spoken, just a mental connection between the two. Joann knew that Veronica wanted more. Joann stopped Kaz and told him to lie on his back. She then told Veronica to sit on his face and she sat on his cock. She then reached around Veronica and with her left hand and grabbed her breast while her right hand found her clit.

Kaz was expertly licking Veronica and she would've cum in little time, but when Joann reached around, she came almost immediately. At just the right moment, she leaned back and kissed Joann again just as she came. Tongues swirling, fingers rubbing and another tongue licking her was more than she could how out on.

Joann was bucking wildly on Kaz' cock and came at almost the same time. When she was done, she climbed off and took Kaz' cock and held it for Joann.

"Taste my pussy juices on his cock." she demanded

Veronica wasted no time and took Kaz' cock into her mouth , tasting another woman for the first time. It only took a moment for Kaz to cum. Veronica took it all, with a little dribbling down her chin which Joann licked off her face. The two women spent more time kissing and touching with Veronica putting her face between Joann's legs. They each made each other cum once more and both men took turns fucking each woman.

The night became a blur to Veronica with cocks, pussy and tits were shared amongst the four. In the morning the two woman were left with Brad passed out between them. Kaz was already up, showered and sitting on the couch as if nothing had happened. When Veronica rose out of bed, Kaz smiled, offered her some coffee and asked if she enjoyed herself last night.

"Hell yes!"

"I've never done anything like that before. It was incredible"

"A pity that we leave tonight."

"Yah. It is."

"You and Brad gonna be alright?"

"Yes, but this has opened up a whole new world for me. I don't know what he's gonna think after last night. Well, I'm sure you two have a lot to do before you leave. I'll get Brad and go."

"Joann will want your phone number"

"She already has it" Veronica made sure of that. She and Brad may get serious, but if they don't, well... she let the thought trail off.

She leaned over and gave Kaz a kiss on the cheek, woke up Brad and left.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic Brad is a wimp and a cuck. Where is the equality in the relationship qnd respect. Because the whore of Veronica doesn't respect for Brad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is a very good story

I wouldn't mind this being me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So fucking sucking hot

Two absolutely gorgeous sexy women both with hot sexy cunts for sucking and fucking. Would love some of this action. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Exploring Sexuality: A Pegging Husband is pegged by sister-in-law with wife's permission.in Anal
Ashley’s Anal Curiosity Threesome with husband and her sexy best friend.in Anal
The Game One married couple teaches another couple a sexy game.in Group Sex
Swingers Club: Halloween Party A wife is convinced to try swinging to save her marriage.in Group Sex
The Fishing Trip Wife goes on deep sea fishing trip with husband's coworkers.in Group Sex
More Stories