Sex in the Sahara Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers

Suddenly Adele pulled her tongue from my slit and licked my clitoris. And I came. Just as her finger slid into me I spurted my juices over it and coated it in my cum. My whole body shook as she continued to finger fuck me and lick at my clit. The orgasm ripped through me and brought tears to my eyes as, slowly, my body calmed down and the shaking decreased until I lay motionless and exhausted. Only then did she slide her finger from me, move upwards to lay beside me, and slide her finger into my mouth just as she kissed me. Together we sucked at her finger and tasted my juices before embracing each other in a long and lingering kiss.

Eventually Adele stood up and I turned my head to look in Curtis’s direction to check if he was still asleep. He wasn’t. He lay on top of his sleeping bag, a joint in one hand and his hard cock in the other. His boxers were pulled down just below his balls and he was slowly stroking his thick, hard cock. He smiled at us in the moonlight as he took a drag from the burning rollup. Holding his stiff cock towards us he smiled;

“I hope one of you girls are going to help me out with this?”

I looked up at Adele and we both smiled. She held out her hand to me and pulled me up from the ground. Together we moved over to Curtis, dropped to our knees either side of him and together we lowered our heads to his groin. I sucked the shaft deep into my mouth as Adele licked at his balls. A few minutes and we changed over. Then changed again; and again as we slowly drove Curtis wild. His yells rent the still night air as our two mouths sucked and licked at his genitals until he could hold back no more and his spunk erupted just as we changed over again. Thick white cum spurted upwards into our faces, eyes and mouths as Adele grabbed hold of his shaft with one hand and wanked the remainder of his sperm out of him. His body was jerking up and down as wave after wave of thick globules erupted forth and continued to coat our faces and drip down onto his own body. His cock finally stopped spurting and grew limp in Adele’s hand. We both bent down and licked the cooling cum from his skin until not a drop remained.

Twenty minutes later we were all asleep and deep in sexy dreams under that cool, star lit desert sky.

End of Chapter 4

Please feel free to e mail me your comments on my stories and your votes will be most welcome.

SweetLinda

sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers
12