Sex in the Sahara Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers

Without waiting another second I knelt upwards between her legs, lifted her ankles to my shoulders and with one, sudden plunge my stiff cock rammed into her up to the hilt. Chantelle was no virgin but I didn't care as her tight cunt accepted my thrusting cock eagerly. Her feet closed around my neck as I took her. Moaning loudly with every thrust I drove hard and fast into the soft, wet depths of her lovely pussy. She screamed as my hard, thick cock fucked into her over and over again. I could feel her cunt muscles gripping my thrusting cock and I knew I could hold back no longer. Remembering the Bedouin leaders words about not cumming inside the girls I suddenly pulled out and was about to finish myself off over Chantelle's tits when she yelled at me. "NO.. No.. My mouth. In my mouth!"

I quickly scrambled to kneel astride her breasts as she raised her head and sank her wet mouth around the shaft of my throbbing cock. I fucked myself deep into her waiting mouth and yelled loudly as she began to suck while I plunged deep and hard into her. I almost screamed as my cock exploded and began to fill her mouth with hot, sticky cum as she, in turn, swallowed it down into her waiting stomach. Slowly my ejaculations into her mouth subsided and I finally withdrew my sagging cock. It was then I felt a pair of hands run gently up and down my back and tuned to see the figure of a young girl in a loose fitting robe who had entered the room without me noticing. Without a word she gently eased me from my kneeling position and onto my back to lye beside the perspiring, breathless Chantelle as she sexily finished swallowing my cum. I looked up at the new arrival who had now knelt beside me and was gently rubbing her hand over my semi hard cock. Almost immediately I felt the hardness begin to return as I took in the features of the girl kneeling beside me.

She was definitely of Arab origin but her face was free from the customary veil that girls normally wore. She was young and she was pretty and her figure was full and voluptuous beneath the silk robe that hugged her.

Chantelle quietly rose to kneel on the other side of me and in a soft voice told me that she had, in fact, told a little white lie earlier. Yes, she was due to be married to a tribesman, but as she was a European the rules of the tribe did not affect her and she had, in fact, been a test for me. I looked deep into her sexy eyes as she continued by telling me that the tribal leader had doubts as to whether I would be able to honour their codes relating to the de-flowering of their virgins; and be able to control myself enough to pull out before I erupted inside her pussy. I had passed the test and now I would meet the 9 virgins that awaited my hard cock. Chantelle went on to tell me that names were un important and that none of the girls spoke English. However they had all been well trained in the art of pleasuring a man and the potion I had taken would ensure that my cock remained erect for the remainder of the night. It was likely that I would cum about 6 more times before all 9 virgins had been satisfied.

"I will leave you now Curtis. I know you will have one of the sexiest nights of your life as you fuck the lovely girls that are about to join you. All sexual avenues are open to you, including anal if you so desire, as long as you continue to refrain from cumming inside their pussies; as hard as that may be. However if you choose to fuck anally then you may cum inside their arses as well as their mouths."

Chantelle's sexy voice, and even sexier eyes, only served to harden my cock even further and as I bid her farewell I felt the new girl's mouth encircle my cock and suck it deeply into her. Movement out of the corner of my eyes made me turn my head to see 8 more slender young girls emerge into the tent. My heart raced and I thought I had gone to heaven. With the naked form of Chantelle disappearing from view through the hanging rug my mind again returned to the girl sucking my cock.

I was unsure as to the way in which the next few hours would develop but was soon enlightened as, one by one, the 8 girls slid their robes from their bodies and stood naked before me. I watched as one girl moved towards my head and stood astride my upturned face. I saw a sweet smile spread across her own face as she lowered herself onto my mouth so as to allow my tongue to slide deeply into her open pussy. Eagerly I began to suck at the wetness my mouth found there and I raised my hands and clasped them around her slender hips. A moment later I felt the mouth around my cock leave my pulsating erection but the pussy now sat on my face prevented me from seeing her disrobe before her mouth again returned to my dick.

With expertise she began to give me an almighty blow job that only Linda and Adele had equalled in the past; however I felt sure that, given the time Chantelle would have rated just as highly.

My tongue darted deep into the confines of the girls pussy as I fucked, sucked and chewed eagerly whilst my cock was feeling the full effects of the blow job it was undergoing. The girl above me had started to moan loudly as she felt the thrusting of my tongue and her hips began to ride my face as if she was on her lovers horse out in the heat of the desert.

She came. As my tongue rammed hard into her soaking wet slit I felt her warm cum as it spurted from her quivering cunt onto my tongue. I lapped eagerly at it as she continued to ride me whilst her body shook with the force of her orgasm until she slowly subsided and climbed, wearily, from my face; now covered in her sweet juices. My cock had begun to fuck deep into the mouth that was sucking it as my hips started to rise and fall against the cushions and forcing my erection deeper into the girls mouth. As much as I needed to unload myself into her I realised I still had 9 pussies to fuck and deflower and, with great will power, I lifted the girls head from my cock and sat up.

I looked around the room to see the remaining 8 girls sat reclining on the cushions around me. The 9th girl remained on her knees beside me gently stroking the base of my cock and smiling deep into my eyes. I decided that she would be the first to feel a man's cock inside her. Climbing to my knees I pushed her gently down onto her back, lifted her legs and pushed them backwards so that her knees were touching her shoulders. Her open cunt and arse stared up at me as I lowered my face and drove my tongue deep and hard into her waiting cunt. I heard her moan as she felt it slide into her and her moaning increased as I changed from tongue fucking to sucking, from sucking to nibbling at her clit, and then quickly downward to lick briefly into her tight arse. She physically squirmed as my tongue slid into her bud and her moaning intensified with each thrust into it.

I paused briefly to regain my breath before ramming back into her wet cunt. Over and over again I licked and fucked that delightful fresh pussy with my cock hanging hard beneath me as I knelt at the base of her body. Suddenly I pulled my mouth away from her cunt and knelt upright; my erection now touching the entrance to her arse. However I decided that her virgin pussy was the main goal and placed the tip of my cock against the entrance. Slowly I eased my cock into her; not wanting to hurt her, and I felt her body stiffen as I grabbed her ankles and opened her legs wide to allow an easier access. Inch by inch I eased into her wetness as I smiled down at her own smiling face gazing up at me between her open legs. The look of pleasure she showed told me that I was not hurting her and slid my cock deeper into her waiting virginity.

The girl let out a soft moan as my cock broke through the thin membrane inside her and she became a woman as I deflowered my first ever virgin. Her moaning increased in intensity and volume as I now picked up the pace and began to fuck her with long, slow strokes that were driving her wild beneath me. In and out I plunged into that tight, wet cunt as the girl writhed frantically beneath me until I felt I could hold back no longer and pulled myself from her shaking body. Again I dropped down between her legs and rammed my finger into her pussy as my teeth began to nibble on her juicy wet clit.

She came. In a scream of passion and delight her whole body shook beneath my probing finger and sliding tongue as I brought her to her orgasm. With her body still shaking I slid myself from between her legs and got to my feet. I held out my hand to the shaking girl and helped her up as another girl came to stand beside me and press her nipples into my back. Her arms went around me and her hand ran up and down my erect cock as she began to plant tender kisses on my neck. She had obviously decided that she would be next.

Not to disappoint her I turned and faced her as her mouth pressed against my own in a hard, erotic kiss that had her tongue diving deep into my waiting mouth. My hard cock pressed firmly against her dark haired pussy as my arms went around her bum and pulled her tight to me. For what seemed ages we just stood there probing each other's mouths with our tongues as I began to rub my stiff cock up and down her moistening slit. Finally we both collapsed onto the cushions with me on top of her and my knees spread her legs wide as I slid into her.

Her hips thrust upwards to take me and my dick rammed straight inside her to break her virginity. Our lips were still pressed tight together and she moaned into my mouth in sheer pleasure. She had felt no pain whatsoever and her hips continued to grind up into me as she wrapped her long legs around my waist to pull me in even deeper. Again I felt my spunk about to shoot from my balls and I had to grab her legs and pull them away from me to allow me to withdraw my pulsating cock from her grasping cunt. If she wanted my spunk inside her then she would get it. I quickly pulled her up and turned her onto her knees with her face pressed deep into the cushions and her arse ready and waiting in front of me. I gripped her hips tightly and slid the tip of my cock into the entrance as she moaned loudly below me. She started to utter words that I could not understand but I knew she was calling for me to fuck her arse.

Slowly I pushed the thick head into her tight hole but suddenly she rammed herself back onto me and forced my throbbing cock deep inside her tight arse. By tight I mean TIGHT. My thick cock felt her muscles clenching it as I forced myself in and out of her small hole and I could hold back no longer. Suddenly I felt the heat of another girl behind me and I screamed as she rammed her finger deep into my own arse. This was the second time a girl had done that to me tonight and it had the same effect. My cock exploded in a torrent of hot cum as my cock was forced deep into the waiting depths of the girl's arse with the suddenness of the finger that forced itself inside me.

In and out I drove my hard, pulsating, cock as I fucked the tightest arse I had ever fucked in my life. Torrent after torrent of hot sperm sped up the thick shaft as I fucked in and out of her willing backside. In and out. In and out. Ramming, thrusting, fucking as my balls slowly emptied themselves into the depths of the girl's body. Finally the finger left my arse and I withdrew my cock to allow the girl to collapse, panting, on the cushions below her.

Before I could regain my own breath the girl who had rammed her finger into my arse scrambled to her knees beside the girl I had just fucked and offered her arse to my still erect cock. I was amazed that my prick was still as hard as ever after just shooting my load; but I gripped the girls waist and, without pausing, rammed deep into her open arse. She screamed in pleasure as she took me into her and for 5 minutes I just fucked and fucked my cock deep and hard into her arse. Finally I pulled out of her, and placed my cock at the entrance to her wet cunt. I pushed firmly and my prick slid straight in with just a hint of resistance. Once the resistance was broken, causing a scream to come from her lips, her body relaxed and she took my cock all the way. Time after time I reamed into her as she took my hardness deep into her womanhood. Again I felt as if my balls were going to explode if I didn't empty them. I suddenly felt the girl I was fucking so hard tremble and heard her scream of delight as her orgasm ripped through her fucked body. The moment she began to calm down I pulled myself from her cunt only to find my cock gripped by another girls hand.

I climbed to my feet as she dropped to her knees beneath me and wrapped her lips around my throbbing shaft. Another girl joined her and I moaned in delight as she lowered her head and began to lick at my balls while her friend sucked deep and hard on my cock. Suddenly they swapped over and I felt a new, fresh mouth around my erection as I began to run my hands through the hair of the sucking girls. I was in heaven as I stood there with the girls sucking at my cock and balls; my knees were shaking and I had difficulty remaining on my legs. I saw, through my glazed eyes, another girl approach me and stand behind me. Her hard nipples pressed against my back and I felt her finger probing the entrance to my arse yet again. However she held back from actually fucking her finger into me until she knew that the girls sucking my cock had brought me to the point of eruption.

It was then that I felt the finger ram deep and hard into me just as the 2 girls on their knees before me pulled their mouths away from my cock and sat back on the heels. My erect cock was now spurting hot cum all over their faces and bodies as they opened their mouths in an attempt to catch it as it shot from me. I was about to grab the shaft and wank the remainder over them but the girl behind me grabbed my wrists and held them tight to my side. I was amazed at the way my cock continued to spurt out globules of spunk without me having to touch it. Time after time it shot hot liquid out and over the upturned faces of the two girls until my balls were finally empty once again.

Exhausted I collapsed onto the cushions and swilled down the glass of wine that one of the girls passed me. I lay there, my mind full of the pleasures that I had experienced over the last couple of hours, as all 9 girls knelt around me so that all I could see in any direction was naked, female flesh.

For 10 minutes I just lay there regaining my energy and sipping at the warm white wine. Occasionally my spare hand would stray onto the legs of one of the girls and my fingers would play lightly over their slits as they smiled and giggled around me. However they must have realised I needed the break because none of them attempted touch my semi hard cock.

Suddenly one of the girls placed her hand on the breast of the girl next to her and they turned to face each other. Their heads moved forward and their mouths met in a long, tender, erotic kiss whilst the first girls hand began to massage the breast inside it. The other girl then dropped her hand between her friend's legs and her fingers slid into her pussy without hesitation. I noted that these were two of the three girls I had deflowered.

Within minutes they had collapsed onto the cushions beside me and were exploring each other's cunts and tits with their mouths and hands as if they had been doing it for ages. And maybe they had; but had found that now they could really finger fuck each other's pussy without fear of breaking their virginities. The sight of the two girls licking, tasting, sucking and fucking each other served to make my cock hard and erect within the first few seconds of witnessing the lesbian display. At the sight of my erection the remaining 7 girls grouped their heads together in a whisper as if they were on an American football field and were planning tactics; which is precisely what they were doing.

My attention was drawn away from the 2 girls now tonguing each other out in a 69 position beside me and I watched, with keen interest, as the other 7 rose from the cushions and moved to the base of the 'bed'. Three of the girls lay on their backs, side by side, with their legs open so that there feet were towards me. My interest increasing I sat up, cross legged, and took in the scenario being enacted for my benefit.

The girls on the floor gripped each other's hands as they lay beside each other, legs flat to the floor but open so that their feet touched the feet of the girl next to her. My cock began to jerk again as I then witnessed three of the remaining four girls drop to their knees, between the open legs of the other girls, and lower their faces to the pussies that were opened up below them. The arses and pussies of the three kneeling girls were held high in the air as they began to slowly lick at the slits of the other girls. I watched in amazement at the sexy sight for several minutes before the remaining girl; the other one I had already fucked, reached out and took my hand. Gently she pulled me to my feet and, picking up a vial of the ointment used on me earlier, commenced to oil the shaft of my very erect, very hard cock. As her soft hand slid the lubricated palm slowly up and down my now pulsating shaft I wondered, briefly, what the outcome would be. Was she going to wank me off so that I came over the six girls performing the sexy act beneath me?

My mental question was soon answered in a very delightful manner when, without releasing my cock, she took my hand and led me so that I was standing directly behind the girl at the end of the row. She then released my throbbing shaft and gently pushed on my shoulders so that I sank to my knees behind the upturned buttocks of the first girl. Enlightenment suddenly dawned on me and my hands grasped the hips of the kneeling girl. I placed the head of my cock against her virgin pussy and slowly slid it in. The girl in front of me moaned loudly as she felt the oiled cock slide into her and I felt her physically brace herself in readiness.

Inch by inch I slid my cock further into her tight wetness until I encountered the resistance of the thin membrane inside. I paused for a second and then pushed. The girl let out a low scream into the pussy in her mouth as she felt the length of my whole cock enter her; but she pushed herself backwards onto me to take me deeper.

And then I fucked her.

In and out my cock drove hard and fast until she was screaming madly into the wet cunt in her mouth and the girl who was being licked out also started to moan with delight as her pussy was licked and tongue fucked harder and faster. I suddenly let one hand slide from the girls hips and moved it over to the arse of the girl bent over next to me. Without hesitating I rammed it in deep and delighted at the squeal of pleasure it brought forth from her lips. My hard cock was going wild inside the girl's pussy as I fucked and fucked as hard as I could into her. I felt her body shudder as she reached an orgasm and continued to pound her wet slit until her body relaxed beneath me as her orgasm subsided.

I slid my cock from her wetness and quickly moved sideways so that I was behind the middle girl in the row. Again I positioned my throbbing prick at the entrance of her pussy and again I reached over to the girl next in line and slid my finger into her tight arse. She also screamed into the wetness of the pussy she was licking and again the girl beneath her screamed with the pleasure of it.

With just one hand on her hips my cock slid slowly into the wetness of the girl's pussy and I thrilled at the tightness of it. Her slit was much tighter than any of the other girl's pussy that I had fucked so far that night and I pulled back suddenly as the girl let out a scream of pain that echoed around the tent. I leant forward and whispered softly into her ear, in a manner that needed no translation, in an effort to relax and comfort her. Again I pressed my hips forward and slid my cock slowly back into her; but again she moaned in pain as my hardness entered her.

sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers