Sex in the Workplace

Story Info
A new kind of coffee break.
1k words
4.23
24k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex in the workplace?

I was contemplating that this morning. I think when you hear that phrase they are usually referring to flirting and sexual harassment. When I hear it I can only think of the private places and spaces that I have been and the things that I have done there. I will never look at some places at work the same. In fact I know that I wear a secret smile when I sit in a certain chair or work in a certain room.

Oh, I know that I am a tease. I know that many people think that I dress the way I do just to be a tease. In fact I do it mostly for myself. When I feel 'pretty' or 'sexy' or just plain 'naughty' it seems to boost my confidence. To walk through the building and have almost every male watch me walk by is so satisfying. Ergo confidence. In fact it even seems to make me extremely hot. Crossing and uncrossing my legs, sitting just a little 'unlady like' or letting my skirt make that slow climb up may seem unintentional - sometimes it is but most of the time it is not.

Since I have been 'branded' a tease I think it makes me play the part to the hilt.

I think of you coming in to the office. I'm not sure that the small talk we engage in is necessary. "How are you, how is your day" - it only serves to postpone what we both really want. In my fantasies you to walk in to the office and pull me out of my chair. There is no preamble. No small talk. None is needed.

I reach out to put my hands on your shoulders. Your hand settles in the small of my back. The firm pressure has it's desired effect. My pussy, already moist, is now wet. I pull myself harder against you and a small moan escapes. With your free hand you lift my skirt and push aside my panties. Your fingers slide into my slit and I stifle another, louder moan. As you stroke my clit I grab your shoulders and hold on tight. Do you ever wonder what I was thinking as you do that? "Oh My God!" is about the only conscious thought that I have. Followed closely but "Oh God Please Don't Let Him Stop!" I can't concentrate on anything. Standing is even difficult.

It is at this point that that selfish girl little in me comes out. I make it last ask long as I possible can. I'm sure you are thinking - "damn is she ever going to come?" It just feels so good, your fingers are hot and I push my pussy against them. "Oh God, please let him slide his finger in there..." is what I am thinking but only "Oooooh God..." makes it out of my mouth. You must think me a very religious person but I am only religious about one thing at this point and that is having you inside of me. I would even beg if you asked. I can hear myself "please- pretty please".

I rub your cock through your pants. You are hard and I want you. Now. In my mouth, in my pussy or in my ass at this point I don't care and I don't think I can wait much longer.

Oh but today you are making me wait. You dispense with my panties then sit me on the desk and kneel down in front of me. Pushing my legs apart you start teasing me with your tongue. The sensation causes me throw my head back and arch my back. "Oh My God" - I'm doing it again. That religious thing. Really I am praying that you won't stop. "Oh God don't stop!" But you aren't going to are you?

You ease two fingers inside me. "Ooooooooooo God!" You work your fingers in time with your oh so talented tongue. I want to beg, plead and tell you never to stop but about all I can do is moan. You pull out your fingers then, gently at first, begin to rim the opening of my pussy and then my ass. I whimper, it's really the makings of another declarative statement like "please oh please put your finger in my ass". Are you reading my mind? I would swear so since now your fingers have penetrated both my pussy and my ass. "OOOOOOh Goooood!!!"

I am so close. I could come. Like the old saying, "you could knock me over with a feather" - well, yes I'm there just the right touch will send me catapulting out of control. You know it don't you? You must because before I realize that you have stopped - you have. You free your cock and turn me over so I am leaning over the desk. Your cock glides into me effortlessly. I am so wet. You fuck me with increasing intensity from behind. You use my hips to pull me agaist you harder each time. The sensation sends shock waves through me. "Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oooooooh God!" It isn't long before I come.

Just before you reach your climax you pull your cock out of me and motion me to kneel in front of you. I do. I smile as I place it in my mouth knowing that I will get to suck all of my juices off your cock. Mmmmmmm, that tastes so good. I hold the base of your cock and work you in and out of my mouth. Both of your hands are on my head. One is holding my hair away from my face. You use your hands to set my rhythm. Good. Your hands move my head faster and your cock goes deeper and deeper down my throat with each thrust. Isn't it a damn good thing I don't have a gag reflex? Much too soon your cum hits the back of my throat. In my mouth the two flavors mix very nicely. Mmmmmmmmm that tastes really good.

Perhaps now we can say our "hello's" and "how are ya's" especially since the answers will be much more cheerful and less stressed. I just can't seem to understand why this isn't more common place. Wouldn't co-workers get along so much better if instead of a 15-minute coffee break they took a sex break instead?