Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

Suddenly, it grabbed his chin and turned his head to face it forcefully. Sohm's twin pressed its face against Tom's and gave him a hard, sloppy kiss on the lips. It kissed him with a tongue that reached the back of his throat, pushing past his teeth without any apparent effort. He lurched back, but Sohm held him there firmly and the current of goo around his cock rose again.

His head spun as the slime's hands plastered themselves to his body and stuck the two together. Tom briefly entertained the thought of trying to get out, but he knew it would just be a tiresome, fruitless endeavor. He didn't like being ensnared like this, but what could he do?

"I'm gonna try something different, so bear with me here. You'll lose that nice feeling for a few seconds, okay?" Sohm said as sweetly as she could, kissing the back of his neck as her twin melted away into the water.

Suddenly, the water level began to drop considerably and Sohm moved out from behind Tom's back, unlatching herself from him like warm putty. She scooted him back against the wall of the tub and maneuvered herself between his legs. The water dropped again, down to Tom's waist. His cock bobbed happily with its head out of the water and waiting for attention from the slime positioned on her knees in front of it.

"Sohm, what are you planning?"

"Oh, you know, just a little bit of this..." she replied, running her hands down over her breasts. They swelled significantly and she leaned forward, resting herself on Tom's abdomen with her ballooning breasts growing around his cock. "...and a little bit of that."

"Sohm, I'm really sorry to break it to you, but I-" His voice caught in his throat as she lowered her mouth to his cock and sucked gently at the tip, rubbing her enormous breasts together around it. His cock stiffened at the immense pleasure that speared through his entire body. He threw his head back and saw stars as his skull struck the side of the tub.

"Break your head is what you're doing. Shush and let me do what I do best," she admonished with a smile, giving his cockhead a lick before smothering it again with her breasts.

Tom was at a total loss for words. He knew that he was losing the higher orders of his thoughts, trying to piece together something to say or do or ask to find out what the hell she was doing that made him feel so damn good. Whatever she wanted to do right now, she could, so long as she kept him feeling like this.

Tom's eyes went wide.

"I can't move my arms," he said.

"Oh, sorry about that...it's a bad habit I kept from an age ago," Sohm said guiltily. A gooey mess fell away from both of his arms and receded back into the mass that formed Sohm's lower body. She ceased the motion of her breasts and instead ran her hands up Tom's stomach and gave him a shallow grin as she tickled his ribs.

"So how long am I getting to bask in Sohm's magnificent glory?" Tom asked, earning him the kind of look one gets for exaggerating too much.

"Oh you do know how to get on a girl's good side, boy, but you have no idea the songs that have been woven like blankets to get me to do this for a man. I do like the innocence in your words though. So I suppose that does deserve a little something extra..."

Sohm put her hands back on her breasts and squeezed them together hard. Tom swallowed hard and his mouth went dry. Fuck, this was good. Soft and warm, slippery flesh slid back and forth across his cock effortlessly. Sohm had complete and total control over her smooth, practiced motions. And it felt every bit as good as it looked.

Tom's body felt warm and he relaxed a bit, letting his guard down despite what the Director had told him about doing so. Sohm seemed nice enough though, and her file led him to believe that she wouldn't hurt him unless provoked.

"Feeling it yet?" the slime asked him sensually.

"Feeling what?" the agent replied, furrowing his brow. Then his body started to feel...good. He couldn't really describe the feeling any other way than that. It was like the feeling of having her all over him like she was at his crotch, smooth, soft, comforting. It was almost euphoric, and it made Tom's mind start to drift.

The motion of her breasts quickened and she lowered her mouth to his cock again, sucking gently as she pumped him. She winked at him and the teen felt his entire body glow with a pleasant feeling. Before he knew it, his knees were locking together to stave off an eminent orgasm.

It was new to Tom, trying to stave off an orgasm. Normally, he had to wait for it to happen, or he could just let go because his job was almost over. But this time, there was no sense of relief or urgency. He just wanted the feeling to stay with him, and cumming was going to ruin that. So he tried as hard as he could to keep the slime's body wrapped around his cock.

She looked up at him with a confused expression and her tongue slid out of her mouth, wrapping around his shaft all the way to the base. She pumped him with her extraordinarily long tongue and he couldn't hold it any longer.

His eyes rolled back involuntarily and he fought to keep from letting his head loll back and the rest of his body go limp. His breath came hard and deep as pleasure rocked his entire body from head to toe. Jets of cum streamed into Sohm's mouth and were quickly absorbed in a swirling mesh of thick, dark liquid.

Sohm sucked the last bit of his orgasm out of him before forcing her head down as far as she could get it, with her breasts still wrapped around his still-throbbing sex.

"Have fun?" she asked without using her mouth. "I can see you still want more."

"How did you make me...?" Tom was totally lost.

Sohm giggled. "Well, every part of me is a pleasure point. Every little molecule of my being brings me feeling and sensation. Touching you with my hands, my breasts, my mouth, it all feels you the same. And it all feels exceptionally good right now. You must eat well too, because you taste very good."

"It tastes good? Wait, you can taste that?" asked the teen as the slime swirled her tongue around his cock.

"No, I can taste you. Not your...well, I can taste that too, but that's beside the point. You taste nice. Your sweat, your oils, your breath, all of it. Even inside of you tastes good. You must eat well, because you have good chemistry."

"Inside?"

Sohm giggled again. "Of course. Notice that everywhere feels good? That's because of me. I'm a fluid, which means that I can wiggle into every little pore on your body and do whatever I want with the things inside of you. I can even cut off lobes of your brain and lobotomize you without you even feeling it."

She said the last part with such blatant disregard for the fact that she could actually do that at this moment, and Tom knew it. He froze, heart beating exceptionally hard for a few moments. Something in the back of his mind told him that he should run, but he couldn't listen to it when she was completely in control, of what he did and where he could go.

"That's not very comforting, you know," he said, causing the slime to sit up sharply and shake her head.

"No, I would never do that to you. I just, I didn't mean to say it like that. I'm sorry. I can do other things too, like give you that nice warm feeling again, or, or give you more energy to keep going if you'd like." She nodded hopefully and leaned forward.

"Only if you let me see your core," Tom said as a rush of excitement filled him with little provocation. He grinned as the slime sat up and maneuvered herself to straddle his hips for another ride. Then, she stopped for a moment and put a finger to her bottom lip with a curious expression.

"What?" Tom said.

Sohm shrugged. "I just had a very strange thought. Tell me, do you like seeing a girl dance?"

"What? I don't think I get what you want me to say. Like as in how? As in enjoy, or what?"

"Yes, that one. Do you enjoy watching a girl dance?" Sohm rephrased.

"Sure, as much as the next guy, but why?" Tom replied, puzzled.

Sohm smirked. "Oh, no reason. I just wanted to know is all." The slime took both sides of his face and leaned in to kiss him. He responded in kind and wrapped both his arms around her sticky waist. Sohm moaned pleasantly into his mouth and slid her hands down to his neck gently. It was when Tom opened his eyes that he noticed the column of watch rising from the bathtub and pushing against the ceiling.

The slime broke their kiss, dragged her long tongue out of his mouth, and sat up with a wide smile. "I heard you like seeing girls dance a little. Well, I thought I'd give you another little show while I collect my core for you to see." She raised her arms and ran her hands along the column behind her.

She locked Tom against her with her hips and started to roll her body like a dancer. He shouldn't have been surprised at the smooth, fluid motions she was able to achieve, but he was. Her entire body was a wave of motion, slow, methodical, moving to the beat of music only she could hear.

Her hips rolled and twisted against him, in impossible ways that anyone with a solid form wouldn't even dream they could. She spun, a flurry of pleasant feelings rising through Tom as she bucked against him hard, still rolling herself without missing a beat.

Something about her, the perfection of her movements, the solid confidence she held in herself as her arms rose and fell, her body spun around on him in circles, her hips drove down and up, arcing, spinning. It all seemed so distanced, like it wasn't happening right on top of him. And on the other hand, his spine being almost permanently locked in a gymnast's arch in pleasure said otherwise.

Tom saw a small orb form within Sohm's chest, dark purple, little wisps of it coming to color and then fading again every now and again. He realized that it was her core. He'd been joking about seeing her core earlier. This was big.

Slimes never showed their cores.

"Still enjoying it?" Sohm asked as she spun again to face him, lowering her hands from the column behind her to his abdomen so she could prop herself up on him.

Tom swallowed hard as she continued to rock against him rhythmically. "Of course. I didn't think you'd let me see your core though. I'm honored," he managed to get out as she leaned down and teased his nipple with her teeth and tongue.

"I'm glad you appreciate it. It's been a long time since I was fed directly into my core. You are close, aren't you?"

"I've been on edge for a while now, Sohm." The agent was relieved to hear that she was ready to let him cum again. She nodded and sat up, clasping her hands over her head as she bucked her hips faster. Tom leaned up and put an arm around her back, raising his other hand to her breast while his mouth found its twin.

Sohm gave a short moan in approval and her core dropped toward her waist. Tom could feel his climax rising to the fore and didn't fight it this time. He clenched his jaw and squeezed her breast hard as he came, directly into the orb that engulfed the tip of his cock.

A dozen arms shot out of Sohm's body and wrapped around Tom like a jacket of cables, pulling him so tightly to Sohm that he thought he was going to be absorbed himself. He plastered her insides with cum, feeding her hunger with generous amounts of semen.

The slime sucked every last drop out of his orgasm and sat there for several tense, breathless seconds before the gooey limbs entangling Tom's torso fell away and she was left cradling his head with her forehead against his.

"That was very pleasing," she said with a slight smile. "Very pleasing indeed. I will see you again, you can be sure of that."

Tom just nodded as he tried to catch his breath.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers