Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 11

Story Info
Calls of the Void, the War Drums, and the Flesh.
13.1k words
4.77
16k
21

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

"I'll say it one last time before I leave," the Frenchman spat, growling as he stood to leave the small, cramped room. "Comply or we will use the Angel's Hand and you will end up a soul without a body for etern-"

"I understand how the Angel's Hand works, you fools," Lamoren snarled angrily, heaving herself to her feet against the artificial weight of chains and runic tethers that sank what seemed all the way down to Hell with demons clutching them all the way to the bottom. Damnation these things were heavy!

"Artois, bring in the Angel's Hand. She's not going to comply." The Frenchman turned and left the room, removing the machine from his head only after the door clanged shut behind his exit. Lamoren could feel the vague wandering thoughts of the human's mind, but the runes and seals and dialects of Ath'Nael prevented her from dominating any of the minds that shrank from her touch only meters away.

She growled with the fury of a true-borne succubus, having been alive for ageless years in both Hell and this realm's times. She still ran through the reasons for her latest predicament with upset, stuttering thoughts.

Why hadn't the human let go?

It was all she could think about between snarls and great tugs at the cables that bound her body and spirit to this accursed floor. Her skin peeled back and boiled where it touched anything. Only the fact that she'd fed not a day ago was keeping her sane. She could still taste the wine on the human's lips, smell his hair as they coiled against each other in the throes of passion, taste his blood, his seed, his soul.

She had tasted it and yet been unable to devour it in any form. It had been hers, but somehow he had shrunk back from her touch, like a phantom prying itself from her hand. She had closed everything around it, but been no more successful at keeping it than a child trying to capture smoke in its hands. He'd slipped through her fingers and leapt away in absolute bliss.

At first, she had attributed things to the untimely entrance of the humans that now kept her locked away in a dungeon beneath Calais, but she now realized that was not the case. Even without their interference, she had been unable to devour him. It had taken everything in her to make him cum, let alone part his body and soul as much as she had. Nine attempts had ended with his soul gliding through her fingers as she closed them around his shadowy, ethereal form.

She growled in frustration again, this time from having been denied her release with him. She'd held it and held out long enough to reach the precipice of her climax, and been rudely torn from his throbbing need for attention and chained like an animal. Now, she was very horny, very upset, and very charged from her bout with the human.

"Wallace Price," she snarled in disgust. "What a name, Wallace Price. And I suppose you humans think you're so clever, don't you, fooling me with a man like that. You can't hide that boy from me forever."

She was answered by the door unlocking from the other side and an unpleasant feeling creeping into the room.

"And I suppose this is the part where you'll tell me how I'm going to die and yadda yadda yadda, right?" she mused ruefully, tasting the tang and ozone of the Angel's Hand as it came closer.

The door swung open and in walked a man holding what looked like a claw on the end of a long steel bar wrapped in sigils and holy seals. She could smell the dust still clinging to the inky paper they used, sent all the way from Rome.

"I hope you do not suffer, succubus," the man said through his helmet, adjusting the harness that held the Angel's Hand braced against his chest.

The human pulled back on the slide handle on the side of the weapon and it made a noise not unlike that of a bubble popping, except heavier and with a much louder boom that caused the dim little chamber to reverberate.

The hair on Lamoren's entire body rose and the room charged with energy. Her eyes burst into flames and her wings struggled to free themselves from the numerous seals and runic cords that bound her. Her teeth tingled with the raw soul-rending energy that permeated the claw-like maw of the weapon.

The human extended the slide handle forward until it locked into place and a noise burst from the weapon. The light overhead burst and the room was left illuminated by the blue flames that hugged her eye sockets. The slide handle made its way back down the neck of the weapon and locked into place a second time.

The room boomed with unearthly noise that caused the very stones beneath Lamoren's knees to tremble for some time before settling to a low hum that drowned out all noise and caused the flames in her eyes to flicker wildly. She felt drained and struggled to stay on her knees, the spark of her life coming away in little wisps here and there.

She could feel it feeding on her body, all the pleasure and stimulation she had received from that boy coming off of her like the skin of a molting snake. She struggled to keep her face toward the maw of the thing that was going to kill her.

Unbelievably ancient, so powerful it could devastate races across the stars without any noticeable effort. She had never even touched something this powerful, something with the ability to part a soul and a body in an instant, an act that was reserved for only the most powerful and heinous weapons that existed.

"To think that you'll die before you see me roll over and die, it must hurt somewhere inside of you, somewhere deep," Lamoren said with a bit of clarity.

The door closed and sealed tightly behind the masked man, who extended the handle a third time forward.

This time, the room went deathly silent and Lamoren felt nothing but the tingle in her teeth and through every bone in her body that the end was nigh.

"I hope your resentment for me is short-lived, succubus," the human said, lowering the clawed muzzle of the Angel's Hand to her forehead.

Lamoren grinned. "I'm sure it will be, human."

The slide handle shifted to a vertical position and a noise like a piston releasing pressure brought the room to the edge of reality. The pressure intensified to such a degree that Lamoren thought her head would be crushed. The space between her face and the Angel's Hand leapt across the vastness of empty space, twisting as the boundaries of this realm and the two others began to circumvent their limits and bleed across the Aether against each other.

Light changed into shapes, colors bled wetly across the floor, splattering a cinnamon smell into the air that wrapped around the human's body like a shade of dark blue cream. Lamoren couldn't tell what was going on. Her eyes couldn't tell what they were seeing, her tongue tasted sour mixes of alcohol and sugary sweet lichens that tickled her toes.

She felt things that didn't make sense, hot and sharp pain blossomed from everywhere in her body, her teeth rang like bells atop a spire. Vertigo brought Lamoren across the span between her and the Angel's Hand and the point of pressure on her head increased by exponential rates. She felt like her head was crumpling into nothingness, her brain being squeezed by the immense weight of a universe that bled across itself and two others that leapt into it like dancers in the air.

Even if she had wanted to speak, she couldn't. She tasted iron and butter in her mouth, and assumed with what little cognitive sense she had left that she had bitten her own tongue in madness. The succubus couldn't stand the immaterial pain that was coursing through the room. Three realms of chaos and dividing realities were brought together inside the tiny space, and the succubus gave in to despair.

An eternity passed before her and she went limp, her body no longer willing to fight the consuming madness that forced everything that had ever existed to rend this place asunder.

------------ Outside ------------

Jack tossed the government worker aside like he was a sack of potatoes, watching the man slump against a wall and groan as he tried to stand again. Jack flexed his hands and marveled once again at the power his body possessed now that he was no longer human. It was incredible! He continued on through the underground bunker, Anathane somewhere behind him mopping up the stragglers in whatever way she pleased.

Their bullets weren't all that effective on either of them, though they did sting and burn a lot. Jack wondered what they'd do to someone who was less durable than he and his lovers were, but quickly pushed the thought aside.

He was thrown off his feet and bounced against the corner he'd rounded, growling in pain as a shotgun shell fell to the floor. Blind instinct drove him across the span between himself and the man in front of him. He grabbed the shotgun out of his hands and drove the man to the ground, smacking him across the face with the butt of the gun.

The Frenchman's jawbone snapped and he fell unconscious. Jack stood up, steel pellets clinking to the floor and blood dripping all over the place as his body miraculously healed. He bent the shotgun barrel and then twisted the end shut with a great deal of effort, continuing on to find Anathane already ahead of him.

Where she stood, a rank of armed soldiers with riot gear and rifles that looked like something out of a Sci-Fi movie stood against her, facing down the tanned, teal-haired goddess. Anathane turned to Jack and motioned toward the rank of men with her head.

"I really have no idea why they're even trying. I couldn't be more bored of this manhunt they're put me through."

Jack rolled his eyes. "Just get to the other side. Lamoren's in there and they've probably got somebody doing that slow-motion movie walk to where she is and if we dick around they'll get to her before we do."

"As you wish, your boring-ness," Anathane replied with an exaggerated bow.

In an instant, she was behind the rank of armed soldiers and threw them all against the wall with a dozen tentacles in seconds. Beams of shimmering air radiated from the barrels of their guns and Anathane dropped them, staggering backwards with a howl.

Jack was on the soldiers before they could hit the ground, throwing his fists at anything that he could hit, riot shields, legs, arms, guns, heads. Shimmering beams struck him high in the chest and he was thrown to the floor, the air in his lungs somehow gone. His skin burned and all the way through his chest a boiling feeling bubbled up, causing his lungs to stutter.

With a grunt in anger, the hybrid kicked up and struck a soldier in the helmet, knocking his head back with an audible crack.

"Fuck!" he shouted.

"What?" asked the demon nearby, wrapping a thick purple tentacle around the arms of a soldier and tossing him down the hallway like he was a doll.

"I think I just broke this guy's neck. Fuck me, please tell me he's not dead." Jack stood up and realized that the soldiers were all lying on the floor in various states of consciousness, save for the one he'd kicked, who lay motionless.

Anathane picked the man up and removed his helmet, revealing a broken nose, missing teeth, and a face full of bulletproof glass from his broken helmet. The demon latched a tentacle onto his face and stuck another into his mouth, pumping a swallow of something blue down his throat. When she removed her tentacles, his teeth were back, his nose realigned, and the glass removed from his face.

"He'll be fine. Let's find Lamoren now, if it pleases you," she teased with another exaggerated bow. Jack slapped her hard on the ass and she jumped in surprise.

"Watch yourself Anathane."

"Haven't had that happen in a long time, Jack. Did I get you worked up?"

Jack smirked. "You do when you do that catwalk that you do," he replied, eyes glued to her backside as it swayed back and forth in front of him with every step she took.

They continued mostly unhindered into the bottom of the complex and came to a door that had been locked three different ways. Anathane pondered the door for a moment and then touched it.

No sooner had her fingers brushed its metal surface did she slump to the floor and struggle to keep herself from going down completely. Jack rushed to her side and pulled her to her feet, trying to discern what was wrong as her eyes shifted from black to red to pits of fire.

"Anathane?"

"Something in there is bringing the realms together," she answered. "That was too much for me to bear."

Jack's brow furrowed. "Bringing the realms together?"

"I think they're using an angel's weapon. They've put up every known ward and sigil and rune to keep that room locked away from this reality. Something in there is collapsing the boundaries between Hell, Heaven, and this realm"

"Then let's go in there and blitz whoever's got it and shut it off. Is that so hard?"

Anathane gave him a flat look and replied, "You do realize that that thing, if it's the weapon I'm thinking about, would utterly ruin this world, this solar system, this galaxy, and a few others around it. And most likely kill everyone in them too, if it were to be fired."

"Well fuck, what do we do then?"

"Port in, port out with Lamoren in hand. Try not to go insane while doing it or get lost in there," the demon said with a shrug, beginning to fill with her usual dark humor again.

"I'm not going anywhere near another one of those things, not after the last time. I've had enough of dying. No more angel weapons," Jack said firmly.

"Oh don't be such a ba-"

"I said no, Anathane!" Jack restated, his voice shaking slightly. "I'm not touching another one of those things."

The giant of a demon looked taken aback. "But you said...I thought you told me it just made you feel sick."

"I can't even describe what it felt like after being stabbed with that thing. And right then sure as Hell wasn't the time to try. I'm sorry, but I'm not going in there with that thing."

Anathane nodded after pondering his words for a moment and then hugged Jack to her curvaceous body. "I'll go in then, but I need something to focus on while I'm navigating the three collision point of three realms. I'll take you to the Core. She'll know what to do."

Jack took Anathane's hands and closed his eyes, feeling the splitting of reality around them for a moment before the warm, comfortable air of the Core's chamber surrounded him. He opened his eyes and found the place as he'd left it, empty save for the throne of red and purple that shifted to accommodate a visitor.

Jack crossed the enormous chamber and waited for Anathane and the Core to exchange memories and persons. He idly watched the monstrous veins, arteries, and connective tubing that ran through the upper parts of the chamber until he was needed.

"Jack, you don't have to stand over there," the Core said, waving Jack over with the curl of her index finger. Jack crossed the room to where she sat on the throne, her smile unsettling even after all this time. She reminded him of a shark about to sniff the water for blood it knew was there.

"So what's the plan, Anathane?" Jack asked, hoping that the solution wasn't going to be him coming across the pointy end of whatever weapon was in the room on Earth.

"There is a glaring problem with our attempt to free Lamoren," she said slowly, her eyes beginning to glow as she exhaled long and deep.

"And that is...?"

"I cannot enter the space around the Angel's Hand and retain my sanity, no matter how many shards of my soul I piece together." The greater demon then raised a hand to his chest and curled her fingers at the last moment, her touch falling just short of caressing his skin.

"So how do we fix that?"

Anathane smiled very softly. "I need a distraction powerful enough to force every part of me to think about it. As far as I am aware, you may be capable of being that distraction."

Jack's eyebrows knitted in thought. "So...we need to have sex?" The hybrid stripped off his shirt and started to unbutton his pants, but the demon standing in front of him held her hand up for him to stop.

"I believe that you'd have to surprise me to distract me enough." Anathane lowered her arm and Jack continued to undress until he was just as naked as she was. He took a step forward and the demon turned toward the throne behind her.

"I didn't say you could run away, now did I?" Jack declared, arching a brow.

"What?" Anathane replied, confused.

"I said I didn't give you permission to run away. Now get over here and let me fuck you." Jack took a step toward the greater demon and then wrapped his arms smoothly around her thick hips, pulling their bodies together. She was considerably taker than he was, and with horns she looked even more enormous than normal, but he continued undaunted.

"I'm not-" Anathane started, but Jack turned her around and pulled her tighter, his arousal starting to rise between her legs as he kissed the base of her neck.

"You may be a giant, but you're as meek as a little mouse right now. Care to tell me why?" Jack asked, sliding his hands down her thighs and hoisting her up by her legs. He carried her to her throne as she fought to grasp the situation that was happening. Jack grinned widely at the look on her face. He'd only taken charge of her one time before, and that had been when he was human. Now, it felt refreshing to dominate her rather than be dominated. And with Core, all her looks and all the immense power she exuded in his presence, it was intoxicating to finally be a step above her.

"Meek? Me?" she asked, gaining back some of her authority as Jack set her against the pulsating throne. "Do you-"

Jack smothered her words with a forceful kiss, pressing his lips against hers with enough force to put her head to the back of the throne. Anathane's words died in her throat as Jack snaked an arm around her back and put the other around her shoulders. When he released her from the kiss, his grin grew wider.

"You're mine, Anathane. I won't let you ever forget that. Not for all the riches and slaves and willing little cunts there are. You belong to me."

Anathane melted against him, raising her arms to his neck and hooking them around him, embracing her lover gently as he slid one knee onto the throne between her legs and pushed her against its back.

Anathane's wings fluttered to either side, the demon unable to decide what to do with them. Her tail lashed around one arm of the throne tightly and the living metal molded to fit the appendage as it wound itself tighter. She avoided Jack's fiery gaze with her own enflamed red eyes, a red flush smeared across her face.

"You're overwhelming me, incomplete boy," Anathane said, letting out a short gasp as Jack kissed her ear and pinned one of her wings to the back of the throne.

"You know how much it turns me on when you use that name," he breathed into her ear, nibbling softly on it as he pulled away and looked into her eyes, pouring all the lust and sex drive into her that he could. The air thrummed with power she was building, sucking more and more shards of her soul into her body.

"Take me," she said, pulling him tighter with her arms. They kissed at her will and Jack put his hands against her thighs, spreading them as wide as he could. He slid both his knees onto the throne and the back of it shifted down, the floor rising to meet it in thick, fluid columns. The arms of the throne fell and Jack was left with a large stone slab beneath him and his lover.

Jack leaned Anathane onto her back and she lay splayed out on the slab, a copper-skinned goddess waiting for his touch. The steadily quickening thudding of Heart below their feet made Jack smirk.

"I can see you've wanted this for a good, long time," he said, positioning himself over the demon's body. "Heart's down there having the time of her life, now isn't she?"

"She's inside me, incomplete boy," Anathane replied. Everyone is. Everyone...needs, please fuck us. We need you."

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers