Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers

He pushed into her again and bit down on her breast hard to stifle the groan in pleasure that threatened to come up his throat. Veronaa raked her nails up his back and fell into the hard rhythm he wanted.

Tom wanted to lose himself in her and just forget about everything for once. He opened his eyes and turned them towards Veronaa's face, watching the smatter of red on her cheeks grow in size and intensity. She moaned without restraint as he thrust into her, letting herself go as far as she could.

Tom felt a pair of hands on his shoulders.

He was pulled up from Veronaa's body, still penetrating her, and repositioned in an upright position. Dana put her feet on either side of Veronaa's hips and placed her hands on top of Tom's head.

"You wanted a threesome," the demon commented, swinging a leg over his shoulder. Tom pulled Veronaa to his hips with one hand and put the other on Dana's stomach to stop her.

"Hold on. I can't do it like this."

"On your back then, human," she said merrily, and tilted forward. Her weight pushed Tom to the ground easily, and Veronaa swung upright as his arm tugged as her hip. Now, Tom was flat on his back with his face buried in Dana's warm, wet mound and Veronaa picking back up with her hips against his arousal.

Tom stuck his tongue out and sweet, sticky fluid met it almost immediately. Dana's thighs tensed and her breath caught. The agent ran his tongue across a bundle of nerves in her sex and the demon curled forward, naked breasts swaying.

Tom didn't remember her having undressed, but it didn't matter now. He reached up and squeezed her breasts, pushing them against her chest to make them look considerably larger. He nudged her clit with her nose as he licked all around her core, and it drover her wild.

Meanwhile, as his tongue delved deeper into the demon on straddling his skull, Veronaa was working at his cock to bring him to orgasm. She bucked down and forward, rotating her hips in a way that ran his most sensitive nerves against places inside her that made pleasure run like quicksilver through his arousal.

Dana's breathing came out in short, hard gasps and clouds of vapor floated into the still air as she struggled to supply her body with oxygen. Tom rubbed her clit harder to gauge her reaction, and her entire body tensed.

"Veronaa...this is impossible," she struggled.

"He's got a gifted tongue," Veronaa replied, bucking faster. Tom watched Dana sit back upright and then lean back as Veronaa's hands wrapped around her and replaced Tom's hands on her breasts. Dana moaned deep from her chest as Veronaa massaged her pale orbs slowly.

Tom matched the rhythm she held with her hands with his tongue, and Dana began to lose control of her voice. Every breath was accompanied by a sharp cry in pleasure, and even Veronaa slowed her hips to match the pace. Tom's legs flexed down to his toes as the intensity of it all shot skyward.

All three of them shared the same tempo, a thrum of electric lust passing between the three of them like some sexual relay, growing with every cycle. Tom's hips rolled against Veronaa's to this feeling, and he closed his eyes. His tongue ran in circles inside Dana's velvet, sweet folds, hitting the same series of pleasure points over and over and over again, each time starting again with a little nudge to her clitoris to set her fleeting cries in ecstasy free again.

Tom quickly became aware of the fact that Dana had reached her climax when she snatched a fistful of Veronaa's hair in each hand and pulled the demon forward against her back, grinding her teeth together as she came. Veronaa only responded by increasing the force she rode Tom's throbbing need for attention, and placed little wet kisses on the side of Dana's neck.

"You'll feel it for real when he gets there," she whispered sensually into the climaxing demon's ear. Even as she took control of Dana's thoughts with just one statement, Tom could feel her sex changing in how it held him, tightening, squeezing in long and rhythmic patterns.

She was close to climax herself, and Tom was thankful. He'd been at the very edge of climax for a while now, and he was getting to the point where he couldn't just sit idly by and wait for her to get there.

"He's cumming," Dana gasped, and Veronaa took the opportunity to claim her mouth with wet, plush lips. The two demons fell into a deep kiss as Verona mashed Dana's breasts flat with her hands.

Tom didn't realize what was going on until his eyes started to roll back in his head and he felt thick ropes of cum leap up his shaft. He barely maintained focus on the extremely erotic display above him, enthralled by the two demons as they kissed each other and Veronaa rode out an orgasm that to Tom, felt unbelievably incredible.

The current that ran through the trio passed entirely to him, so it seemed, and his whole body felt it. A tidal incursion of ecstasy flooded him from head to toe, and he let himself go in it, breathing deeply the scent of Dana's body as she jerked against him sporadically, her actions mimicking Veronaa's as the latter's hips bucked and jerked spasmodically with each new ejaculation from the human beneath her.

Veronaa broke her kiss with Dana and rested her head on the exhausted demon's shoulder, grinning down at Tom.

"You've not lost your touch in the time between our last encounter and this one," she remarked. Her hands pushed Dana's breasts together and lifted them up and down teasingly. Dana squealed, despite being entirely out of breath. Tom had managed to catch his breath in the time they had stopped, and gave her a tentative lick.

Dana's hands shot to Veronaa's and made the latter's hands massage her in slow, circular orbits. "You will end me at this rate, the two of you," whispered the aroused demon in a tone that sounded more like a hopeful one than anything.

Tom pushed Dana off his head so that she was sitting on his chest. "I'm spent, Veronaa. I can't do another one," he explained, swallowing the rest of Dana's juices inside his mouth. He wiped his face with his arm and lay on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Alright then," Veronaa answered, pulling Dana further down Tom's body. "We'll finish her off and then get back." She removed herself from Tom's rigid arousal and pulled Dana back so that the curve of her ass pressed against it instead.

"Can we just-" Tom was cut short as Dana raised her hips and his erection rose against her engorged, dripping labia.

"We can," she said with a smirk, spreading her knees to either side of him so her hips sank down to his, slowly allowing his arousal to penetrate her. Tom shuddered and felt his toes curl again.

As Dana started to rock against him, Veronaa lay down flat against Tom's side, tracing little circles inside the Vergina sun on his chest. Tom turned his head to her, and she met his gaze with glimmering purple eyes.

"You know, if you keep drinking that stuff, you'll never get it down," she commented dryly, referring to Dana's fluids. Tom rolled his eyes.

"It's hard not to when she's sitting on your face." He bit his bottom lip in an effort to get the riveting tendrils of pleasure that clung to his body from his glans to his brain. Dana sure was working it down there.

"I don't think she's had a human before, or it's been several thousand years since her last one. Just look at her face." Veronaa let Tom's eyes to Dana's face, and they watched her awestruck expression. It was the kind of face that someone made when they were in shock from a grenade exploding next to them. She stared at Tom with a blank, almost dead expression.

Her eyes though, held a gleam in them that told the pair on the ground that she was in her swing, and enjoying every second of it. Everything she was doing sent Tom's thoughts into disarray, and as Veronaa started to tell Tom things about Dana that she'd been informed, the human couldn't even begin to commit them to memory.

His eyes moved back and forth between Veronaa, trying to pay attention to her words, and Dana's awestruck face. She had taken his hands and pulled herself toward him with every jerk of her hips, anchoring herself against him to add force to her motions. She groaned as Tom's climax built up steadily.

"I think it's almost time for her to blow her stack?" Veronaa whispered.

Tom shook his head. "I'm not there yet. She's gotta wait or I have to start over." They both heard cries in pleasure filter into Dana's heavy breaths, and understood that she was nearing the point of no return. Tom tried to immerse himself into the experience, but Dana's position away from him didn't quite make for a great way to do it.

To help him along, Veronaa pressed her lips to his ear and whispered in the most sexually stimulating way she could, "Hurry up and wreck her so I can clean her."

Tom's arousal doubled as her words evoked images of the two beautiful demons entangled with each other's legs and eating each other out. Tom felt his climax close in fast and almost didn't realize that Veronaa had kissed him and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

Tom's entire body trembled as his he came, pumping Dana full of his seed as her body came to a stop, milking him for everything he was worth as they jerked spasmodically against each other for a time.

Veronaa sat up and ran her finger down Tom's chest to their connected sexes, and then up Dana's panting body to her chin.

"I have had enough," Dana admitted, allowing Veronaa to tilt her head up with one finger. She raised her hips and got to her feet slowly, stumbling to her clothes and armor resting against a tree nearby.

Veronaa was already putting on her clothes as well, and Tom sat up to do the same. He brushed off the dirt on his body as best he could and then redressed in his worn and nicked suit and tie.

When he was dressed, the odd trio returned to where the agents and their guard contingent were encamped. Tom thought it was a sort of joke that it was called an encampment. It was literally a patch of grass that had no trees, where the agents slept under the vigil of demons who seemed to not need it.

Upon entering the small clearing, the leader of the demons from Ceria's estate confronted Dana.

"Do not let him trick you again," he said sternly. "I would have had half the house guard searching for him if you had not been close enough to hear."

"Yes sir," Dana replied embarrassedly, and dismissed herself without further interaction with the huge demon. After she had left, he turned to Tom and glared intensely.

"You are not to leave my sight from now on." Tom nodded obediently and sidestepped the demon so he could address Veronaa.

"Yes?" she asked, raising a hand to her ear mockingly. "You'll have to speak up."

The demon's armored fist balled, but he didn't raise it. "I ask that you do not overstep your boundaries." And with that, the demon turned and walked away with heavy stomps. Tom turned to Veronaa to ask what that was all about, but the smug look on her face told him he wasn't going to get any sort of true answer from her.

He opted to go sit with Greg and Harvey and try to get some sleep soon.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,064 Followers