Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 15

Story Info
A mask, a champion, Two Tails, and two tales.
12.7k words
4.71
16.5k
29

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,063 Followers

------------ Ceria's Estate, Hell ------------

Tom followed Ceria's servant down the narrow staircase with Adze close behind, her leash wound tight around his hand to keep her from falling behind. Supposedly, there was a place down here that was so quiet that you could hear other people breathing even through these thick walls. Tom hoped that he could get away from all the sexual activity above.

Every step down made him feel a little less bothered by the various moans and screams of demons enthralled in their passion. Adze constantly egged his libido on, sending phantom noises into his ears and whispering obscene things to him under her breath. Tom hated to admit it, but even with her greatest weapon shut down, she was still making it extremely difficult for him to keep his hands off her.

The staircase ended and the servant turned to Tom and Adze at the bottom.

"This place is shared by the other honored guests Lady Ceria has invited. She felt you should be forewarned, lest you feel threatened by the presence of others here."

"Threatened?" Tom asked. "By who? Guests like me?"

The servant sounded confused. "Like you?"

"Yeah, humans, like me?"

"No, you are the only honored guest from the mortal kingdom." He stopped for a moment to think. "There is another, but I do not know their name."

Adze sniffed the air and looked directly at Tom. "This is a water vault, isn't it? I'm going for a dip." She continued through a corridor hewn roughly out of stone and into a large natural cave spotted with pools of dark water and large, sloping pillars of stone that were as big around as trees. Adze stopped as the slack on her leash came up short. Even in the dim light from behind them, Adze's naked body was still stunningly beautiful.

"Wait, can you even swim with all this stuff on?" the agent asked as Adze looked around like she knew where she was going. If she fell in, he didn't know if she'd just sink straight to the bottom of one of these holes and drown. He didn't want to imagine what kind of trouble he'd get in with Ceria if Adze up and died in his care, even if Ceria did seem like she was just fucking with the succubus.

"They're not deep enough to drown in, not unless you've got someone on top of you," she grinned deviously.

"Okay, well, whatever then." He turned quietly to the servant next to him. "Can you get me something better to cover her eyes with?"

The demon nodded. "I will fetch something appropriate. She is a succubus, correct?"

Tom nodded. "Yeah. Thanks." The servant left shortly thereafter, and as his absence because apparent, Adze reached out to Tom with her hands blindly.

"Can you take these things off my legs? I can't step down into the water with my ankles like this." She raised her foot a little higher than the steps had each been and the chain jerked tightly. Tom debated whether or not to do it, and figured that with so many people having seen her face that even if she did just bolt, they'd be able to catch her, hands bound and blind.

He took the key from his pocket and unlocked the anklets, setting them beside the mouth of the corridor they'd come through to pick up later. Adze raised her legs and few times each, testing her ability to move them again.

Once she was satisfied with her freedom, the succubus tip-toed to a pool of water and dipped her foot into it. In seconds, light bloomed forth from its crystalline base like a flower facing the sun, washing over the area around the pool with blue phantoms as the surface rippled at Adze's touch. She slipped into the water slowly, gently tugging the slack in her leash until Tom only held the very end of the chain in his fist.

Adze sank beneath the water without a sound and stayed motionless in the light for a few moments before rising back out of it again, her entire body glistening like an oiled model. She turned to face the agent, smirking as he tightened his grip on her leash. God, she was fucking gorgeous.

"Why don't you come join me," she suggested. "I promise I won't suck you dry yet."

Tom scoffed. "Right, I'm supposed to let my dick think for me and do a swan dive into your arms."

Adze extended her arms and her smirk faded into a gentle expression. "Let your heart think for you, human."

"Oh? Love? Love you?" Tom asked, almost not believing what he'd heard. "You want me to love you? Well, the last people my heart felt anything for were murdered in front of my face. You're gonna have to try harder than spouting 'all you need is love' to get me in the sack."

Adze seemed to relent as she relaxed and propped herself up on her elbows against the edge of the pool, folding her arms over one another. She looked at Tom, though not directly.

"You're different from the other humans. Most of you are not so cautious."

"I've been through this more times than the average guy. I know my way around a succubus."

Adze raised a brow. "You could always prove it to me. Right here." She opened her mouth and let her tongue loll out, dripping with long strands of saliva.

"You can see me somehow, can't you?" the agent asked.

Adze shook her head, licking her lips. "No, I can taste you. You're too worked up to miss."

Tom decided to change the subject as quickly as he could. "Moving on...Ceria said you were spying for Fentin."

Adze let out an amused snort. "Probing for information, champion?"

"Not for Ceria, no." Tom took off his shoes and socks and rolled his pants up to drape his legs over the edge of the pool and rest his sore feet. The water was pleasantly cool, and the fact that Adze couldn't see that she was between his legs saved him from a good bit of back-and-forth banter at the moment.

"And I'm to believe you when you lie about your true intentions and desires?" She reached out idly and managed to brush her fingertips against his zipper. She flicked her fingers and had his pants unbuttoned before he could react.

He pushed himself away hard. "What t- fuck Adze, stop."

"Please," she snorted. "You're lying to yourself. You're so hot for me you could make fire without spark or flame." She swallowed hard and licked her lips wetly, saliva dripping from her mouth.

"You must really like this, being my slave," Tom remarked.

The succubus shrugged. "Whatever gets a hard, thick cock in my mouth."

"Well, give me some answers and I may give you a little taste. Why do you hate Ceria? Unless Fentin's paying you a fortune or something." Adze seemed to ignore his question as she stared headlong into his crotch with absolute focus. She didn't make a move, and Tom figured that he was reaching the upper end of what she would take kindly to. Maybe he could actually get some leverage if he gave her a tease for a change.

"If you let me suck this cock already, I'll tell you."

"Right, so you'll be so happy to tell me once you've got your face stuffed full of me," said the agent sardonically.

Adze changed pace. "Ceria has always been a bitch to those below her, even more so than most demons are to their lowers. I was one of the unlucky many that she's picked to shame."

"So you're taking revenge because she slighted you?"

"Slighted?!" Adze almost yelled. "Slighted? She stole my entire fortune during a celebration I invited her to after we had ratified a peace between our houses! She stole and destroyed everything, and played me for a crying, wretched fool afterwards. And here I am with my fortunes dashed upon the rocks by her again."

Tom contemplated what she'd said for a few moments and then smiled. "Well how do we get back at her? I mean, short of killing her, how do we give her a dose of humiliation at the hands of a human and a succubus?"

"I know one way to ruffle her feathers..." the succubus murmured, tracing the length of Tom's cock through his jeans. She unzipped them in one smooth motion before he could swat her hand away.

"Does just nothing get you off that?"

"Not once I've got it in my mind and not where I want it," she replied dryly.

Tom snorted, "Well get in line. There's a dozen other people like you who want it. And they don't want my soul with it."

Adze didn't seem interested in the least by anything he said. "Pity, really. Yours is so alive and vibrant." She gave the tip of his growing arousal a small kiss, and all he could do was watch. "I mean that, not your soul by the way."

Tom felt a familiar beast stirring inside him. He was very quickly reaching the threshold of his self-control as she coaxed him further and further toward giving her what she wanted. Everything she did, every move, every word, every little glimmer of saliva on her lips made him want to put her beneath him and drive his desire home. He saw it wasn't just him as well. She looked about ready to drop the coy seductress act and make a real attempt at him.

"I'm staying that way, so forget your hopes of getting at it," Tom finally managed.

"Oh, did I hurt the bitch boy's feelings? Let me make it up to you." She kissed his cock through his boxers again and he grabbed her by the hair, balling long strawberry tresses in a knot with his fist. He lifted her up so their faces were level, pulling his legs out of the water so he could bring her out of the pool as he stood.

He spat angrily, "You wanna get fucked by a dog tonight or suck my dick?"

Still, she remained unwavering. "Ooh! I like that second option. Let me alleviate some of that frustration you're holding back." Her lips turned upward into a large grin.

Tom turned from anger and started to groan. "Why don't you just wait and quit it? I'm sure Lusotan is plenty mad that you managed to slip past him and get so close to Ceria. I'm sure nobody would care if you lost a hand or a few fingers looking for something to suck in the middle of the night. Accidents happen y'know."

Finally, Adze's demeanor soured. "You're one conceited little fuck, you know that?"

"I'd be nicer if you actually listened to me. I hate Ceria as much as you do. I don't particularly enjoy her company, and you're starting to be the same way."

Adze gave him a flat look. "I want my freedom and you need to die for me to get it."

Tom's mind immediately fled from thoughts of how hard Lamoren had tried to devour his soul, how close he had come from going off the deep end at her ineffectual pulls at the deepest parts of his being. He didn't want to go through that with Adze, especially since he didn't know what generation succubus she was. He didn't want another Parisian disaster.

Tom tried a different approach, seeing that every other line of question was quickly shut down by her incessant refusal to give him even the tiniest shred of trust or respect.

"Has nobody told you why you can't suck out my soul?"

The succubus rolled her eyes and droned, "Because no champion of Ceria's could be outdone by a mere succubus like me." She pantomimed gagging. "Ceria puts a great deal of faith in your ability to resist your urges for me."

"So, nobody's told you the real reason you can't do it?"

Adze gave him an incredulous look. "What, are you Odysseus and I Calypso? Are you going to escape my wiles with help from your goddess and sail home while I am left with nothing?

Tom asked flatly, "Are you done being sarcastic?"

"Sure. I'd be delighted if you would fuck my face and cum into my mouth as hard as you can." The look on her face was entirely serious.

Tom lost it.

"Okay screw it. You'll get to find out first hand what you're getting into!" He pulled her by her hair and she got out of the pool, dripping wet, and placed herself on her knees in front of him. He pulled his pants and boxers down enough to let his throbbing erection spring free in front of her blindfolded face.

Her attention immediately zeroed in on his crotch and she swallowed with anticipation. She inhaled deeply and leaned forward, pulling against his hand to get closer to the smell. She was salivating as her lower jaw dropped and thick rivulets of drool dripped at the agent's bare feet.

"That's it," he whispered. "Breathe it all in." He tightened his fingers around her hair and pulled her less than an inch away from his cock. He could feel the warmth and moistness from her breath as she grew more and more aroused in front of him.

"Are you ready for it? I bet you can just taste it at this point, just a few millimeters of thick, hot air between your mouth and every bit of my cock waiting to find its way between your lips. I bet you can already imagine how big it is, how hot and hard it is from thinking about what you're going to do to it. How bruised the inside of your mouth is gonna be from it fucking you."

Adze's eyes were shielded, but he could feel the intensity of her gaze through the thick leather of his belt and the dark silk of his tie. Her entire body pleaded with him to give her what he was promising. She ached for it, and he knew it. She was almost to convincing him that it was worth it. Maybe...

"So..." the succubus breathed.

"Think how good you'll feel, your mouth full of thick, hard human cock. I'll be begging to cum, yearning for release and pleading to go deeper. Imagine the breath of life being spent on just one moment of pleasure from you, all the time I could have left. And you get. Every. Last. Drop."

The succubus leaned forward, enough to put his cockhead close enough for her to kiss if she closed her mouth. Desire spiraled through Tom's body as he held her there for a long, tense moment. She thought she had him cornered, and that he'd give in just like that and get every bit of his soul snuffed out. Even if that could happen, he wasn't going to waste it on her.

He yanked her head back and she toppled into the water behind her with a loud 'splash' with an awestruck look written across her face. Tom made sure to keep her leash tightly in hand as she swung her arms and legs to right her body. He managed to get his pants up and zip them as the succubus pulled herself from the water and placed herself in front of him on her knees again.

"You can't be...no, wait-"

"We're done here," Tom stated. "Let's go." He turned around and started for the corridor that led upstairs. At the entrance stood Lusotan, looking at the pair impassively as he kept his right hand on the pommel of a large blade secured at his hip.

Tom was thankful that he was back. Now he had some backup if Adze didn't believe Lusotan was still here. He'd been lucky that she was too focused on trying to get him to accept a blowjob to realize the demon hadn't been watching them until now.

"Wait!" Adze called in desperation.

"Come on. I don't think you have the luxury of disobeying me more than once." Tom gave her leash a little tug to drive home his point.

Adze snarled, "He will not be here forever, human."

Tom yanked her leash and didn't look back at the growling succubus. "He won't have to be."

With that, the succubus followed him back to his rooms with a scowl written all across her features. Lusotan followed closely behind her, his hand never leaving the pommel of his blade. Tom didn't know what it was about her that put the huge demon on edge, but he knew he didn't want to find out.

In his enormous bedroom, Tom was greeted by the servant that had gone to find him a way to control Adze earlier. He stood from his seat at one of the tables and quickly made his way across the room, bowing to Lusotan with a strange object held in his hands.

"I have found something that will please your desire to deny her sight," the servant said in a low tone. He held out the thing in his hands. It looked like a silver bust of a woman with her eyes staring blankly forward. The face of it was passive, almost corpse-like in its peace. A crease ran along the length of the lower jaw and separated the lips, like it was hinged to open.

Tom handed Adze's leash to Lusotan, who wrapped it around his fist twice and held it tightly. The agent took the silver helmet and looked it over. The front and back separated in his hands and he turned his head to Adze.

"What is this thing?"

The servant answered, "Something created in the last age to reduce the dangers of dealing with succubi. It is called Garlana's Mask."

"You are not putting me in a death mask!" Adze roared, grabbing her leash and nearly ripping from Lusotan's grip. The demon held his temper, begrudgingly, and pulled sharply to make the succubus lose her footing. She continued to struggle until Lusotan grabbed her by the collar and held her where he wanted.

"Be still, succubus."

"I will need her blindfold removed to put the mask on her," the servant explained, looking to Tom for assistance. The agent handed Garlana's Mask to the servant and walked around Adze, keeping out of her reach until he was right behind her. Somehow, Lusotan's hand on her neck still didn't make him feel comfortable around the succubus.

Gingerly, Tom unbuckled the belt and removed his ad-hoc blindfold from Adze's eyes. Not even a second had passed before the servant's face reflected the bright blue glow of Adze's eyes as she attempted to dominate him and enthrall his mind to her will. With a smirk, he lifted a small amulet from his shirt, the central crystal in its face glowing a faint orange color.

"It was no accident that your blindfold was removed. Remain still, or this may hurt," the servant said with a conceited smirk. The demon placed the rear portion against the back of Adze's skull, and the succubus fought to keep it off her.

Lusotan swung his armored boot and Adze dropped to her knees, her right leg bleeding and trembling. She snarled, but the servant seemed not to care at all, or enjoyed it somewhat as he aligned the front and back of the helmet. They fused together at the crease between their edges and Adze's voice broke. Her breath came out in hoarse, faint pants.

"This will not hold me from him, slave," she warned unconvincingly. The helmet seemed to shrink against her, aligning its features with hers as it bent and flowed like liquid against her head and neck. Adze didn't struggle after that, allowing the device to shape itself to her features, hugging her skin like a quicksilver mold of her head.

Once it was done, Lusotan let her collar go and handed her leash back to Tom, stepping back to allow him to observe the succubus in full. She turned around, an emotionless expression on her face and dead, vacant orbs reflecting his image where her eyes were. Without color or detail in her eyes, they seemed like they were just staring into nothingness.

"There are provisions on the mask to lock the occupant's jaw shut. If the need arises, the same mechanism may be used to dislocate or break the lower jaw," the servant explained impassively, watching Adze's expression change and the mask shift with it.

"You will regr-"

Tom interrupted her. "So this is a torture mask?"

The servant shrugged. "It can be used as such."

"So how would she go about getting out of it? I mean, could she just, like, bust her head against the wall and break it off?"

"The mechanisms to remove it will only move if the key is used here," the servant pointed to a small hole at the base of Adze's head where the metal was thickest. "My mistress holds the key as we speak."

Tom nodded. "Excellent! So I'm free to do whatever now, right?"

"If you so desire, you may return to the festival grounds."

Tom's brow knitted. "Wait, can I not just stay here and relax? It's been a long day for me."

"Oh no! Bored of my gift already?" an unpleasant voice assailed Tom's ears. "I had expected you to be on top of her by now driving home your frustration." Ceria strode into the room followed by three girls bearing ceramic jugs and cups and sacks tied around their slender waists.

"I think your champion likes men. Turn an incubus loose on him," Adze spat.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,063 Followers