Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 17

Story Info
The sun never sets here; it merely darkens for a moment.
11.8k words
4.69
13k
25

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,063 Followers

Tom didn't quite know how to place the feeling he had right now as he crossed the threshold of the sunroom to see Ceria completely naked and Tyrin with her overalls held at her hips by the sheer thickness of her frame. Behind him, Adze followed with his clothes balled up in her arms and Aeril just behind her, leash in hand.

Tom had been in bad situations before. Hera had nearly killed him in his own home, as had Sohm on more than one occasion. This was probably more of a concerning case than anything he'd faced before.

Right now, four denizens of the Second Circle had him in a room with one entrance, with no clothes, about to have sex. The scenarios running through his head didn't help to reassure him that things were going to turn out alright. Ceria raised her eyebrows suggestively when their eyes met.

"Well, now that you're ready, let the master do what she does best," the lady of the house said, leaning against the wall casually.

"Measurements," Tyrin stated with a solid look at Aeril.

"Of course," the tanned demon replied obediently. She removed her hat, locking eyes with the human openly staring at her body again.

"Measurements," Tyrin said anxiously, looking up at the crystal hanging from the ceiling worriedly.

"In due time, Tyrin. In due time." Aeril let go of Adze's leash and put her hands together in front of her. She started to sway back and forth slowly with eyebrows raised curiously. Tom couldn't help but see her ample bosom sway with her, drawing his attention fully despite his knowing she was watching exactly what he was doing.

"Aeril!" Tyrin barked.

The demon smiled, revealing gleaming white teeth. "That should do it. Please hold still for the sake of accuracy." She closed the space between them and dropped to her knees in front of him. She circled his throbbing member with both hands flat against his midsection and narrowed her eyes in thought. It didn't take long for Tom to feel strange with four people staring directly at his cock.

"What exactly-"

"Three point two six two qual in length, give or take point zero zero four on the basis of skewed results from movement during observation. Girth approximately two point four five qual, with no skewing. True erect angle unobservable due to the pull of gravity on this considerable phallus," she said, smirking as Tom's face lit up the color of a rose.

Tyrin nodded once at Tom and pushed her overalls to her feet, revealing the glory that was her lower half. Tom had seen girls with curves, but Tyrin's hips took the cake for greatest. She wasted no time moving Aeril with a slight nudge and taking Tom by the shoulders.

"Say wonder," she commanded sternly.

"Wonder," Tom said, confused.

"No!" the architect growled. "Wonder about me."

Tom's brow furrowed. "What? Wonder...what?"

Tyrin grunted and grabbed his hands, putting them firmly on her hips. She hardened her gaze against him with golden, piercing eyes. "Me. Wonder."

Tom was still lost. "You're a wonder? What...wait, your hips?" Suddenly, it clicked. "Oh my god I totally forgot about that." He started laughing at the absolute absurdity of a demon wanting to be told she looked sexy, but was cut short when Tyrin rubbed her body against his erection and caught his attention again.

"Tell me." Her eyes were still just as stern and commanding as before.

Tom shrugged, unable to think of a reason why he shouldn't oblige her request. She was nice enough to him on a regular basis to ask a favor or two. He pulled her hips against his gently, feeling the heat emanating from the cleft of her thighs. Leaning close to her, Tom put his lips to her ear.

"I think these hips of yours might be the greatest architectural wonder in Hell."

Tyrin shuddered and her entire face turned as red as blood.

"S...stars..." Tyrin's eyes rolled back in her head and she leaned to the right. Tom barely had time to react before she started falling to the floor. Luckily, his hands were already where they needed to be to keep her from going down like a stone. He gently placed her on the ground and opened one of her eyes with two fingers.

He watched her eye roll around in its socket like she was fighting vertigo.

"What in the Ninth did you say to her?" Aeril asked in utter awe.

"That's the kind of silver tongue he's liked for," Ceria commented dryly. "I can see you've been putting it to good use since I last had it trying to rub my chest raw." She flashed him a feral grin and he gave her a sour look.

"The stars..." Tyrin moaned. All eyes turned to the architect as she sat upright and rubbed her eyes tiredly. "Where did..." She looked around and blinked in surprise when she saw her surroundings.

"Tyrin, are you alright?" Aeril asked sweetly, cupping the demon's face with her tanned hands.

"I am," she affirmed. She hugged Aeril and pulled her legs under her body.

"Did she forget everything that just happened?" Tom asked Aeril.

Tyrin's body stiffened and she nearly swung herself around at the sound of his voice. "Star child!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms around him instead of Aeril. She pushed him to the ground and forced a kiss onto him sloppily with her lips. Tom felt her tongue drive past his teeth and attempt to draw his into action.

"I suppose so," the caretaker said. "I'll have to measure you over again."

Tyrin unlocked herself from Tom and propped herself up on his chest. She slid her wide hips back enough to push his erection against her ample backside and looked back at it for a moment. She reached back with one hand and ran her fingertips along the underside of his shaft from base to head slowly.

"Three point two six two two qual by two point four five one qual. Eight degree curvature." She looked up and back and forth like she was doing calculations in her head and then furrowed her eyebrows in thought. "Why do we need those measurements?"

Aeril shrugged. "You tell me. You just said you needed them and then star child gave you stars."

Tyrin pursed her lips and then turned her golden gaze back to Tom. "Do you remember why?"

"I have absolutely no clue," Tom replied, feeling Tyrin's body shift against his in little ways that made his cock throb wholeheartedly for more than what it was getting. The demon seemed to take notice and lifted her hips so his arousal could rest at the angle it preferred.

"Can...can I...?" She looked at Tom like she was a teenager asking to go to a party.

"Tyrin, you don't need to ask permission. It's okay," said Aeril as the architect tried to find a way to word what she wanted.

"I don't mind if you don't," Tom said quietly enough for only Tyrin to hear. She smiled broadly and let her body rest against his. He looked down to see her thighs coated in what he assumed was the remnants of an orgasm. She felt slick and ready for anything even at this early stage.

She put her hands on his shoulders and let her petite breasts sway freely as her hips slid forward and her back arched.

"You call me pretty." She slowly pushed her body back and Tom gasped as he penetrated her without warning. Her body easily engulfed his erection, allowing him access to her deepest desires in moments. Inch after inch of slick, velvety flesh slid past the sensitive nerve bundles in his glans.

When she reached the base of his arousal, she stopped and closed her eyes. Tom felt her insides clamor to keep going, squeezing him tightly from every angle. Tyrin shifted her jaw back and forth for a few seconds before arching her back a bit more and placing her hands on his shoulders.

She put her weight on him and pushed back, forcing his erection as deep inside of her as it would go. Tom's adrenaline rush was entirely unwarranted. He couldn't have been more ready to screw if he'd been deprived for years.

He reached out and put his hands on her hips, but she ceased the motion of her hips and put his hands back by his sides again before continuing. Inside her pussy, her muscles tightened around him rhythmically to keep him inside her for as long as possible. Every cycle of her hips brought him into contact with more and more strong pulses inside of her.

"Not right..." Tyrin murmured. She sat back on his cock and looked down at the junction of their bodies. "More...?" She arched her back a little more and bit her lip in thought. She came forward and pushed back again, causing Tom's midsection to tighten considerably.

That felt really good.

"Are you...getting anywhere?" Tom asked as she returned to chewing her lip. As much as he enjoyed this, it wasn't going to end well if she was miles away from getting off and he was sitting on the edge of losing his mind.

"Aeril, pull his arms." The caretaker did as she was commanded and took Tom's hands. She raised them over his head and forced his back to arch a little to keep them to the floor. Tyrin slid her hand under him and pushed up with her fingers until she seemed satisfied with his position.

She then sat up and bucked her hips once.

Tom's entire body tightened uncontrollably.

No way.

There was no way that was a natural feeling. "Jesus fuck..." he murmured as the lightning bolts of pleasure that had caused him to reboot began to subside. That was way too- She did it again! Tom's mind ran to places he hadn't seen before, trying to get a grasp on what she was doing.

A grin spread from ear to ear on Tyrin's face as she started a steady rhythm, humping his pelvis at an angle that hit every pleasure point he had just right, squeezed all the right places, fed every little nerve ending in his entire arousal. It was unbelievable.

"Lucky you," Aeril said, amused. "She hasn't ever done this for more than a handful people. She's trying to get you off."

"How is she doing this?" he asked, struggling to keep his toes from cramping as they curled tightly.

"Oh, Tyrin's got a very special talent when it comes to giving someone a good time." Aeril's voice dropped low as she leaned in and whispered into Tom's ear. "She's good with angles. She knows just how to hit the right spot, just how to nudge the right points. Trust me when I say she can shoot you off in under a minute if she wants to."

"That's not a good thing in my- ho my God that's insane." Tom's back arched without his consent, and Tyrin's hands came down and pushed him back into place. She hit every spot on his erection with precision, drawing her slick, velvety heat across every nerve bundle, every single strand of pleasurable tissue he had.

Tom didn't understand how she was doing it all, even after Aeril had teased his ear with information and warm, moist breath. Angles? How could anyone be that good with angles inside their own body to hit every nerve in his cock in exactly the right way with this kind of accuracy?

"Make her stop," Tom begged, snapping his mouth shut as Tyrin drew out the motion of her body and pursed her lips in concentration.

"I don't think she'd be willing to do that," Aeril breathed into his ear sensually. "She'll play this game with you until you cum."

Tom ground his teeth together. "Aeril...please."

"Then let me help her get him off," Adze spoke up, a grin spreading across her face and she stepped towards the architect.

Ceria grabbed Adze by the collar and threw her to the floor. She placed her foot on the succubus' neck and shook her head in a demeaning manner. "This is your punishment. I had planned for him to take them both to bed in front of you, but having you watch him suffer is a much more fitting punishment."

"You think this is a punishment?" Adze scoffed. "Maybe you didn't see me with him earlier."

"Oh God please make her stop," pleaded the agent, feeling his body beginning to reach its limit. Tyrin didn't look like she had even made a dent in her own desires, diligently humping him into an unintentional torture. It was starting to get to him as he attempted to squirm and stave off the feeling dropping into the pit of his stomach.

Tyrin held him still with her hands and stared him in the eyes defiantly. "I give you stars now."

"Tyrin, I ca-"

"No. I will make you see stars."

Tom's eyes widened. "Tyrin!"

"No!" she shouted back, cowing the agent with one word. She resumed the pace that had slackened off at their confrontation and fell back into her serious mood.

"I know how much it pains you to see her waste it. Look at that face. She doesn't even know what she's doing," Ceria sneered to the succubus beneath her foot. Tom looked over at the pair, and as if someone had removed the silver eyes of her mask, Adze's blind gaze met his.

He saw nothing but jealousy and contempt on the silver features of her death mask.

"Help me," he asked.

Adze scoffed. "Why? Because you're my master? Do you hold the leash around my neck?" she spat.

"Please." Tom was running out of time and options. Ceria wasn't going to help him. Tyrin didn't understand what he was trying to say. Aeril was content to sit and let him be tortured for her friend's satisfaction.

Adze's face suddenly grew the most conceited leer that Tom had ever seen. She winked and said, "The sun is upon us!"

Tyrin was on her feet with her hands over her eyes in seconds.

"Nooo!" she screamed, curling into a ball with her head to the floor. She fumbled around on her head for her goggles and slipped them over her eyes. Aeril let go of Tom's arms and hurried over to Tyrin's tightly-balled form, wrapping her arms around the architect.

"No, Tyrin, it's fine. The sun is away. It can't get you. It's long gone. Hush now. It's okay." She did her best to calm the moaning demon, but it only went so far as Tyrin slipped further and further into hysteria, sobbing and moaning with increasingly incoherent mumbling.

At the peak of her breakdown, Aeril picked Tyrin up off the ground and left the room after giving Adze a look that very well may have meant death in any other circumstance.

Tom couldn't breathe a sigh of relief despite the fact that Tyrin was off of him. She'd driven him over the edge already and he was in great need of cumming now. His fists remained balled and his toes curled at the feeling of being pushed over the edge but not falling. His entire body was wracked with the need to find an outlet, and the feeling was far from beginning to subside.

"A fine mess you've made," Ceria commented as she let up on Adze's neck. "At least before, he had a chance to cum. Look at him now." She looked down at the succubus with the superiority of royalty written all over her face.

Adze just laughed. "Like you said, she was wasting it. Now I can enjoy it."

"You mean I can enjoy it," Ceria corrected. She knelt down and bound Adze with the chain leash, tying her hands and feet together behind her back. Tom watched with absolute despair as his only ally in this situation was rendered as helpless as himself and dragged across the floor to lie next to him, blind and unable to move.

Ceria admired her work and stood with her feet on either side of Tom's hips. The lady arched a brow at him and bit her bottom lip in anticipation. "Oh, now that I have you I can't think of what to do with you. There are just too many options for a boy like you with a special quirk like yours."

"Special quirk?" Adze questioned.

"Oh, you don't know?" Ceria asked with actual surprise. She looked at Tom, who just whimpered back in defeat. "I expected him to have told you by now."

"Told me what?!"

Ceria knelt down and pushed herself back to lay on the ground between Tom's legs, propping her head up over his throbbing arousal. "He's not the biggest fan of handjobs or fellatio. It takes a very special body to get him off without a mantrap between your legs."

She rolled her lower half to the side to show Tom the cleft of her thighs and rubbed her swollen clit with two fingers gently. Tom's lust flared at the sight of such a blatant gesture. Ceria just gave his cockhead a lick and started to clean it off slowly. Tom threw his head back so hard his ears rang as it smacked against the floor.

He balled his fists tightly enough to squeeze coal into diamonds. He could feel her tongue swimming around his heavily engorged glans, teasing the nerve that felt everything but gave him no pleasure. Nothing she did brought him any closer to release.

"Why're you holding out? Just shoot it already," Adze said in annoyance.

Ceria answered for him. "I told you; he doesn't like blowjobs."

"That's bullshit," Adze barked back. "I had him on the edge of his seat with my tongue."

"Tell you what," Ceria offered as she paused her manipulation of Tom's throbbing arousal with her tongue. "I will let you go and take Tom with you back to Fentin if you can get him hot enough to cum in my mouth."

"You can't be serious." Adze sounded absolutely incredulous. "You're lying."

Ceria smirked and flicked a bead of precum away from Tom's glans. "I am very serious. Don't worry about the effort that I put into this. I enjoy seeing him writhe around from my affection even more than you do."

"If he cums, I am freed and he comes with me?"

"That is what I offered," the lady replied smoothly. Tom's body trembled as her mouth engulfed his erection again and teased every desire within him. Adze began to move and Tom looked at her to find the succubus inching closer to him, awkwardly moving herself until she was almost touching him.

"Gods, you're hot. You must be ready to cum. Just do it. Don't hold out just to spite the bitch."

"I can't," Tom groaned between shallow hitches as waves of need ran their course through his core.

"Well maybe I can help you along then," she said seductively. Before Tom realized what was happening, Adze's tongue caressed his ear wetly, tracing the inside rim with purposeful slowness. He could feel his teeth shift at the force of his lower jaw clenching. He couldn't speak. It was just too much for him to handle.

Adze let out a sensual moan that vibrated through the entirety of his head. "Not ready yet? I'm waiting on it." She dropped her tone to a whisper. "C'mon, just for me. Cum for me, please?"

Tom's head was spinning. He was pushed closer to the edge than he had ever been before. His entire body sang with unrestrained need to cum, and knew that there was nothing he could do to affect the change it needed. Ceria would never let him get that chance, not with the choice being between her and Adze.

Even if he could fuck either one of them, he'd never get them to cum fast enough not to go absolutely insane first.

"Just let go," the succubus whispered. Tom heard the seduction in her voice, creeping into his ear with velvet tendrils, coiling around the edges of his thoughts. A noise escaped his throat, painful exertion grating his vocal cords to make any noise. At that, Adze continued. "I'll help you, here."

Adze's tongue pressed his ear for attention again and caused the skin all over his body to rise with pure arousal. Ceria even slowed her attentions and came up for a moment at the change.

"Two kinks at once seems a little much." Her devious smile gave away her true thoughts as she dipped her head once more and continued to suck ineffectually at his cock.

"Close your eyes, Tom. Take in that feeling." Tom squeezed his eyes shut as Adze's tongue worked its way around his ear again. "That's it. How does my tongue feel? Intoxicating, isn't it? I bet my pussy feels almost as good..." Tom begged his body to let him talk, even a single word to tell her to stop, a noise, a scream! But it refused, his jaw shut so hard that Adze's words were being drowned in a ringing that wouldn't leave him alone. Even so, he could feel every syllable drift a course through his mind and nestle into his thoughts.

Galloglaich
Galloglaich
1,063 Followers