Sex Is Magnificent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu
ainu
269 Followers

"Well, I love doing the same to you, tasting you. But I can keep doing it to you until you have an orgasm and then push my cock into you and give you another orgasm. If you ever want to suck me until I cum in your mouth, I'll love it but we'll then have to wait a couple minutes until i can get it up again to go on."

She puts her arms around me and kisses me, moving her hips and rubbing against me very hard erection until it almost hurts. "I like all of this. I've never felt like this before and I really, really like it. I like you, Dave."

Drying off didn't make us any less aroused and as we got back to the bedroom I laid her down and got partly over her and kissed her and then started down her body, feeling ahead with my hands and following with my mouth. I teased her, licked her, sucked on her nipples, licked in her belly button, moved down her legs a little but then back up again on the inside. She spread as wide as she could and I got my mouth back to her pussy. I surprised myself. I had read about it but I learned that I loved eating her pussy. I loved the texture, the feel, the taste, and particularly her reactions. Her moaning and yelling and screaming, her reaching down to grab my head this time and try to push my face up into her body, her legs flapping against the side of my head. Finally, after I sucked up a little of the minor flood she emitted, she released me and I crawled up over her and started my cock into her. She actually reached down between us and helped aim it in this time.

I fucked her good, easy at first and then harder and faster. She came and her insides grabbed me but I could last longer now so when she relaxed a little I pulled out and had her roll over. I lifted her middle a little to get her on her knees and slid back into her from the rear this time, leaning over her to get at her breasts with one hand and her clit with the other. It didn't take long and she came again. I straightened up, held her hips and pounded into her with all the force and speed that I could. She grunted and pushed her hips back so that our bodies were banging together. She came again. I pulled out and lay down on my back next to her.

"I'm still hard as ever," I said. "Why don't you climb over me and sit yourself down on me and you fuck me at whatever speed you feel like." She got a big grin on her face, almost jumped over me and was soon in position. She reached down to hold my cock and slowly lowered herself down until I could feel my head pushing her lips apart. She just stared at me with this fixed grin on her face and dropped down more and more. I could feel my cock forcing its way up in her, spreading her canal open. Then she just dropped, sitting down on me. At the same time she looked up and just sat there for a moment, my cock all the way into her. Then she looked down again. "Go ahead," I said, "Move your hips, move around or lift up and down, whatever feels good to you."

She rides me. She grins, she looks up as if she's experiencing something fantastic, she makes faces as if she's in pain, she grins some more. "I've never seen anything sexier than your fantastic body bouncing on me. Your breasts are perfect, your body the sexiest thing possible. If you start feeling like having an orgasm I think I'm getting ready to join you." And I was. I could feel it down in my balls somewhere. And then she sat down hard on me, held it there like she's a statue, just holding it. I can feel her insides rippling on my cock and I exploded. I'm sure it was a lot less than earlier but it was all I had. And her juices are leaking out around my cock as her insides grab me. Then she leans down over me, resting those magnificent breasts on me and kisses me. I put my arms up around her and hold her tight and kiss back.

She'd been squatting over me. She slides her legs back and just collapses on me. In the process my dick pulls out of her and I can feel everything she had in her starting to run out on my thigh. I just hold her. "What is this?" she asks, her face down on my shoulder. "My husband fucked me hundreds of times and I never experienced any of this. And now, it's like a whole new world has opened up. This last hour or so, how long has this been, has been the greatest of my life. I could die now, there can't be anything better possible."

She's laying on me. Relaxed. I have my arms around her, holding her on me. I think she's worn out. "You've just learned about orgasms, Nancy."

She's almost murmuring into my shoulder. 'I just wanted to be a wife and have babies. My parents are so religious, I never had any life. I almost never dated. I never knew anything about sex. You mentioned that you masturbated. I almost never did. When I heard of it and tried it my mother told me it was sinful. So when Dale asked me to marry him, I did. He fucked me over and over. It was like it would never stop. I didn't even know guys weren't hard all the time. My mother told me it wasn't good but it was what you had to put up with to have babies and keep a man. So I did. And when he left I didn't know what to do. I went to this party to find a guy and get pregnant. Claim it was from Dale. You looked interested in me and healthy so I picked you. But I never knew it could be like this. I love this. I want this all the time. I want orgasms. I want someone loving my body. I mean, I actually love fucking when I used to just put up with it like it was work. But now what do I do. Because I'm sure I'm pregnant. If I'm not from what we've been doing then it's never going to happen. What do I do, Dave?"

"I don't know. This is all new to me, too. Is it like this only because it's you or could it be like this with anyone? I'm never going to find anyone with a better body, with a body that I'd rather be with. And for you, is this because of me or could you feel like this with almost anyone else. I don't know. But I sure would like more of this. I don't know if that would be good for you or even if it would be good for me. But I'd sure like it. Actually, I sort of hope you're not pregnant. I have nothing against kids but I'm selfish. I'd just as soon have something like this for as long as I can before it changes because of kids. So I don't know what you should do."

"I don't know either. But if I just stay at least the night, could we do all this again?"

"Yeah, I'd love it. What do you want? I mean, since you like it with me are you going to go ahead and let him divorce you and stay here so we can do this a lot? I'd like that. Do you want to see if you can get your husband to do what we've just done? Do you want to try another new guy just to see if it would be this good with anyone?"

She reaches down to hold my cock, to work on it a little. I think she wants to get me hard again. "I don't know. I'm mixed up. I know I want more of what we've done. I guess I want to try and see if I can save my marriage somehow. I mean, getting married is a commitment. But, yeah, Dale will have to give me a lot better loving than he has or I don't want to waste my life with him. "

I wouldn't have thought it was possible to get hard again this easy but she's been pulling and squeezing my cock and it's starting to act like it's getting there again. "Well, somehow you need to let him know you want something more than he's been giving you. Maybe instead of just letting him climb on and fuck you, you need to start things."

"You liked my sucking you didn't you?" she asks.

"Oh, yeah, I sure did."

She grins and moves around some and bends down to get her mouth to my cock. She barely gets her lips around it when it jerks up a little more to almost full hardness. She pulls back a second and looks up at me, "I think it really likes this," she says and then gets her mouth around me again and starts seriously sucking and licking.

"You can use your hand on what part of me isn't in your mouth and on my balls." She does, she gets one hand on my cock, wrapped around the base below her mouth, her other hand starts fondling my balls. "Move that hand on my cock some," She does. "Oh, yeah, this is great." I lay there and enjoy what she's doing. She seems to like it, she's even more active if anything. "Keep doing that but move around so you can sit your bottom on my face," I tell her, "Maybe if he's getting aroused and your pussy is right in front of him, he'll try tasting you." She does that and there's her pussy right on me. I have to lift my head a little but I get my hands on her hips and my tongue into her and start working on her. Neither of us says anything for a long time. We both stay busy enjoying the other's body .

She cums. I can feel it, taste it. Her body jerks some and her lips move off my cock. "If you want, move around and sit on my cock, fuck me." She does that. She's wiggling, bouncing, moving her vagina all over my cock. "You're a beautiful woman, Nancy. A perfect body. I love looking up at that body, those breasts bouncing in front of me." I reach to her to get a couple fingers on her clit while she rides me. It only takes a few minutes and she's cumming again. I think I'm going to last all night but it's as if she cums easier and quicker each time. While she's still sitting on me catching her breath, I sit up and get my arms around her and slowly push her backwards onto the bed. Her legs have an awkward moment but eventually she's on her back and her legs are on either side of me, knees bent. I'm still inside her so I start fucking away, pushing into her, moving faster and faster, pounding her. I love this, this is all better than my wildest imagination because not only is it happening but she loves it as much as I do, maybe more. She's moaning and groaning and panting and exclaiming and pushing back and then she has another orgasm.

I climb off her and get her to move off the bed and then turn around and lean back onto the bed and push into her again from the back. In her position she has the leverage to push back and fuck me almost as much as I'm fucking her. Instead of groans though, now she's grunting out a "fuck" with almost every stroke. "Fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck." over and over until she has yet another orgasm. I pull out of her and grab her shoulders and stand her up and turn her and hold her tight and kiss her. She holds me and kisses back. I lower myself slightly to suck on one nipple and then the other, then lower even more to get at her pussy. She spread her legs for me and I pick up one leg and rest it on my shoulder so I can get my mouth to her pussy. She rests a hand on my head to balance as I try and eat her, really attack her, sucking her whole pussy into my mouth. I just want her so much.

Then I stand, holding her one leg and push my cock back into her. She jumps some to get her other leg up on my hip. Carrying her weight, I stagger several steps until her back is pressed against the wall, I then start fucking again, pushing up into her. I lift her some on each stroke in, she slides down slightly on the way out, then lift her again as I push into her. We're both grunting and sweating and we're fucking like animals in heat. When she climaxes still again, as her insides ripple around me, I finally reach my orgasm also and cum in her. I lean against her for a moment and we both breath.

"Oh my," I blurt out, "that was all something wild."

"It was amazing," she says and kisses my face. I move back a step, her legs come down and we're standing there, still pressed against one another. "This was the best yet. I've never felt anything like that in my life. Can I lay down for a while?"

We both lay back on the bed. The sticky, rumpled bed wet with both our fluids. Her bottom is all wet and my cock and balls are all wet and sticky and it's absolutely glorious.

We both shower, change the sheets, actually get some sleep. The next morning I'm wakened by her sucking on my cock and she keeps at it until I cum in her mouth. She takes it, swallows, and tells me she wanted to do that. So I taste down her body and eat her until she cums and then we dress and go out for breakfast.

Finally she says, "I've thought about it a little. I need to go back and try to get Dale more involved. I don't know whether it will ever work. But whether it does or it doesn't, I want to come back and visit you. Often. A lot. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow but we're not done Dave."

ainu
ainu
269 Followers
12