Sex is Mandatory on Planet Z253

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter stood, stared, and got an erection.

She turned about and asked sweetly, "Aren't you ready yet?"

He stripped off his clothes. He blushed when his hard cock point at her. She gave it a quick look, smiled, and held out her hand. He grabbed it and the teens ran into the water. They frolicked and splashed. They laughed and giggled. They played with the other nude skinny dippers. Everyone had a good time.

Forty-five minutes later, Betsy said, "I'm exhausted. Can we sit?

"Sure," Hunter said. They went to their towels and used them to dry off. Hunter spread his towel on the ground. They sat and shared it.

Betsy smiled at him and said, "That was fun."

Before Hunter could respond, Sage walked up to them and said, "Hey."

"Hello," Betsy and Hunter responded.

Sage said, "Betsy, I enjoyed being with you at the clinic. Want to go out sometime?"

"No," she said forcefully.

"Oh. Okay." Sage walked away.

When he was gone, Betsy said, "The nerve of him. I can't believe he did that. He wasn't very nice to me at the clinic. It was pretty much 'Wam. Bam. Thank you, Ma'am'. And now he asks me out?"

"You're beautiful and a great person," Hunter said. "I imagine you get asked out often."

"Not really," she answered. She couldn't let her anger at Sage go. She said, "What was he thinking? You and I are together having a nice time and he thinks that because he's had his dick in me, we have a connection?" She shook her head.

Hunter said nothing. He waited for her to get over Sage's visit. They sat and looked at the pond and all the naked people splashing and having fun. Then Hunter turned to her, he looked deep into her eyes and said, "Betsy, . . ."

She looked up at him expecting him to complete his sentence. When he didn't, she said, "What?"

"Betsy, I really like you. What happened at Rainbow Falls is not a reason to have a relationship, but I'm glad I was there to help. I've liked you for years but never told you. I was too shy. I'm not that shy kid I was in high school. I like you. I hope that you like me. I'd like to date you."

Betsy smiled. Actually, she beamed and said, "In school, I was too young to recognize your qualities. You were always good to me and you were especially good to me at the falls. Yes, I'd like to date you."

They both smiled. They both leaned forward to kiss. The moment was disrupted as a group came up to them. It was Penelope, Alice, Mildred, Lillian, and Dillion. Lillian was blushing, smiling, and stroking Dillon's erect cock.

Penny giggled and said, "Betsy, have you ever seen a dick this big?"

Alice said, "I bet he could give us all a pearl necklace. Bigger and better than the one Charles gave Betsy today."

"We're going to try and suck his dick," Mildred said. "Betsy, do you want to join us. It should be quite the adventure."

Betsy's face turned red. She said, "No thanks. You go have your fun. I'd like to be with Hunter."

Her friends smiled and went off to a more secluded area to play with Dillon's big dick. Betsy turned to Hunter. She stuttered nervously, "Ah. Ah. Let me explain."

Hunter looked crushed like a boy who had lost his puppy. He said, "You don't have to."

"I want to. Yes. It happened. I owed him big time. He . . . He did me a great favor. If someone helps you, sometimes saying thanks isn't enough. Sometimes you hug them or buy them a present. This favor was huge. None of those things was enough. I gave him a blowjob and let him cum on my boobs."

As she spoke, she was wringing her hands. Now, she bit her lower lip and added speaking quickly, "It was a one-time thing. I don't love him. It wasn't about sex. It was about profound gratitude."

"I believe you."

Relief rushed over her. She jumped into him. She embraced him and took him to the ground. She climbed on top of him and said, "Good. I'd hate to mess this up." She kissed him passionately.

They made out on the towel. He got hard. She got wet. She whispered, "I think I love you."

He rolled on top of her, looked her in the eye, and said, "I know I love you."

"Oh. You don't know how happy that makes me." She snaked a hand between their bodies. She grabbed his cock and placed the tip at her opening. He felt her warm wetness. She said, "No one has made loved to me like you did. I love you. Make love to me again. Now."

He pressed forward and his dick slipped inside her.

"Oh. Yes!" Betsy cried out.

"Oh. So wonderful," he exclaimed. He stared into her beautiful blue eyes as he sunk his dick into her. After he bottomed out in her tight hole, he asked, "Will you marry me?"

"YES!"

They fucked like happy rabbits. Others saw them. Some were shocked. Some smiled. Others pointed and laughed. They were oblivious. They were in their own world. A perfect world. Like planet Z253 it was a wonderful, special place.

^^^nine months later^^^

Betsy gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy.

^^^Option #1 Hunter is the father^^^

June said, "Dr. Shepherd, I'm glad they put you in charge of the propagation program. We are getting much better results since you tweaked the program."

Doris said, "It only makes sense that the men who had proven themselves capable of fathering a child should be put in the rotation more frequently than those who have not."

"Yes. It is obvious that Governor Monroe was more interested in having sex with as many women as possible than growing our population." She laughed and added, "I don't know how my daughter puts up with it. Due to your change, her husband, Hunter, has had sex with nearly every woman in the colony."

"Yes," Doris said and laughed. "And he's gotten a nice percentage of them pregnant. He's our best stud."

^^^

"Honey, I'm home," Hunter hollered as he entered his house.

"We're in here," Betsy sang out.

Hunter entered the family room and found his wife topless. She was in a rocking chair breastfeeding their son.

"What a beautiful sight," he said.

Betsy laughed and asked, "This idyllic scene of family life or my boobs?"

"Both."

They shared a laughed.

"So who did you fuck today?"

"Lillian."

"Oh, that's right. You told me. You're with so many women I can't keep track. She's scrawny. She has no tits or ass. Was she any good?"

"Not really. She's bony and didn't get very wet even though I went down on her. I had to use lube just to get inside her."

Betsy shifted the child from one breast to the other and then said, "Bummer. For you and her. Dry sex is no fun."

"Yes."

"Did she cum?"

"Yes. She rode me and at the end, she leaned down, and we kissed. She started squirming and moaning and begged me to shove a finger up her ass. I did. That got her off."

"What a dirty girl! And, of course, you filled her with your cream," Betsy said with a laugh. She burped the baby and put him in a bassinet. She turned toward her husband and said, "Let's go to our bedroom. Having my nipples sucked always get me excited. I want you to do to me what you did to Lillian."

^^^Option #2 Dr. Franklin Monson is the father^^^

Hunter knocked on Betsy's door. He was holding her twelve-year-old son by the scruff of the neck. She answered the door. Her hair was in rollers and she was wearing a faded, flowery housecoat even though it was mid-afternoon. When she the police uniform, she barked, "What's he done now?

"He was riding his bike in the terraced gardens again. Destroying crops. Betsy, I'm bringing him home to you as a favor. I know being a single mom is hard, but if you can't keep him in check, he'll be locked up next time."

The kid smirked and said, "I was only trying to have some fun."

Smack! Betsy reached out and slapped the punk. She said, "Some days, I wish you were never born. You are a big pain in my ass. As much a pain as your father was when he shoved his prick up my butt the day you were conceived."

"Ah, Mom. Not again," the son complained. "No wonder I'm a delinquent. You are always telling me how my dad butt fucked you!"

^^^Option #3 Governor Monroe is the father^^^

The thin, short, young man stood alone on stage and sang. Beautifully. At the end of the song, the crowd cheered and clapped loudly for the countertenor's excellent performance.

Penelope turned to Betsy and said, "You must be so proud. Your son is an excellent singer. And those high notes he hits!"

"Yes. Not many men sing in that range."

"He has a tear in each note and a sigh in each breath," Penelope gushed. "He sings like an angel!"

"The voice he gets from his father. The angelic qualities . . . definitely not," Betsy said with conviction."

The End

p.s. Is there more to this story? If you think so, tell me where you think it should go. Tell me who should the father be.

1...5678910