Sex is Mandatory on Planet Z253

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh. OH!" he cried out as all those factors caused him to cum. He got overly excited and came. He sprayed her insides with all the sperm his balls could muster.

He collapsed on top of her. Betsy lay there confused and bewildered by the experience. He gasped for air, his hot, sweaty body made her hot and sweaty. She was glad when he rolled off to focus on his orgasm. She watched his chest rise and fall. Then, she watched her bracelet. She waited for one of the sensors embedded in her body to note that semen was in her vagina, and, therefore, she shouldn't be tortured. She saw a green light and knew she was safe.

A little blood mixed with his cum and dribbled out of her pussy. She sat up, examined herself, and saw the pinkish mixture run down her thigh.

A minute later, Hunter looked at her and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes. There's a little blood, but no pain. I'd say I'm not injured, not traumatized, but confused. The penetration felt as I guessed it would. Something warm and hard was inside me. If I had to describe it, I'd say there was stretching, wet friction, and a sense of fullness."

He smiled at her and said, "I'd say it was a win. You weren't hurt and we satisfied the machines."

"Yes. This time. How long can we rest?"

"We have thirty minutes to do it again."

She looked at his shrunken cock and said, "Will you be ready?"

"Yes. Pass me my cantine and get some water for you to drink too."

They drank water and rested for fifteen minutes. Betsy wristband glowed pink again. She said, "We

need to get this show on the road or I'll be screaming like my hair's on fire."

She looked at his flaccid member and asked, "Do we have a problem here?"

"No, but a little playtime would help. How about you get on your hands and knees and dangle your big, beautiful breasts in my face."

"Okay," she answered and did as he asked. She straddled his six-pack, put her hands in the sand beside his head, and gravity pulled her tits into perfect spheres. Big, fluffy, bouncing orbs. She battered his face with her soft pillows.

He laughed. She laughed feeding off the fun he was exhibiting. "Careful," he teased. "Those tits could smother a man."

She leaned down, crushed them into his face, and said, "Why do I think you'd die with a smile on your face?"

She lifted up and he motorboated her boobs. She giggled. Her ta-tas swayed and shimmied much to Hunter's enjoyment.

"Careful," he teased again. "Those nipples are as thick as my pinky and nearly as long. They could put my eye out."

She responded by trying to put one in his eyes. She dragged her erect nips across his face. It tickled him and sent electric pulses to her pussy.

She felt something twitch and graze her thigh. She looked down and saw his erection. She said, "Yeah. It's back." She licked her hand, rubbed her pussy, and then grabbed his dick. She sat down on it. They both cried out, "Ohhhhh!" when it went into her.

She said, "I'll be in charge this time."

"Knock yourself out," he said cheerfully. "Or I guess 'up' is more appropriate for this occasion."

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she moaned as she slid halfway down his pole. She asked, "Do you think I really could get pregnant?"

"It has happened to other women," he said. They fucked cautiously as they carried on a conversation. It was difficult to talk because of their hard breathing and periodic moans of pleasure.

"Mmm," he groaned and then said, "The doctors designed this protocol to maximize that possibility."

"Ohhh!" she took all of him into her. She sat and ground her clit into his pubic bone and groaned, "Oh. Nice. Oh!" Then she said, "I ovulate and a propagation party is held and six men shot a load in my hoo-ha."

"Em. Em," he groaned as he thrust into her. "Yes. To compensate for our low sperm counts, you get multiple partners. The plan was to do as they did on Earth. Harvest eggs from women, collect sperm from men, and fertilize the eggs outside the body. Then, implant the embryos. We can't do that since we lost the IVF equipment."

"Ah huh," she responded letting him know she was listening. She then followed up with coos of, "Oh. Oh. Oh!" as she bounced up and down on his thick cock.

"My sperm count is, like most of the men here, a third of what it should be. The doctor's answer was to use three men to generate the amount needed to do the job."

"Ohhhhh! This is good," she moaned. She was riding him slowly and moving her hips in a circle. She teased her cunt with his cock and loved it.

She opened her eyes and said, "Does this mean if your sperm count decreases women would be fucked by more men? Maybe next time I get a dozen guys!" She giggled.

"Oh! Fuck! You're tight," he groaned and added, "It's all about the math." He sat up, took a nipple in his mouth, and put both hands on her tits. He was close to coming. He figured she was too inexperienced to climax on his dick so he took his pleasure. He groped and sucked on her breasts while he drove his cock into her nice hole. It wasn't long before he announced his orgasm.

"Oh! Oh. Fuck!!!" he screamed. He came and gave her his seed.

She accepted it gracefully, climbed off him, and lay with her head on his chest. He was lost in his bliss and then, in a nap.

He woke to find her squatting off to the side peeing. She saw him stir, blushed, and said, "Great! Another first. Caught pissing in the sand." Her stream was strong. He watched the liquid flow. Then falter and eventually halt. She went to the river, put a hand in the water, and washed her pussy.

He teased her and said, "I hope you didn't piss out any of my sperm."

"Ha. Different holes. You know, even a man with a low sperm count puts millions of the little buggers inside a women's vagina and it only takes one."

He stood and when to the river's edge and peed. "Ahhh," he sighed as his urine joined with the water and was carried away.

"Show off!" she teased. "You have it so easy. Wiped it out, point, shot, and shake."

"God made it easy for us because if He hadn't men would die of filth and yeast infections."

They shared a laugh. Then, he said, "How long was I asleep?"

"Twenty minutes."

"We need to get going. Are you ready to go again?"

"Pretty much." She slipped her hand between her legs and rubbed her clit.

Hunter went into the water and washed his genitals. He came back to her and kissed her hard on the lips. She pressed her breasts to him and kissed him back. He slid down to his knees pulling her with him. Eventually, he was laying on his back and she was on top of him. They continued to kiss.

He grabbed her bottom and shook a slim ass cheek. He teased her and said, "You have world-class tits, but no junk in the trunk."

"I'm like the model car my brother had as a kid. Are you familiar with the old Porsche 911? Like that car, I carry my junk in the front."

He laughed, hefted a big boob, and said, "That would explain everything." He brought his mouth to her soft, ripe tit and latched on to her large, hard nipple.

She ran her fingers through his hair and then reached down to stroke his erection. Except, he didn't have one. They both looked down at his flaccid member.

He said, "I don't understand. Getting another erection in half an hour has never been a problem before." He stroked his soft cock and gave her a look of dismay while he shrugged his shoulders.

"I can fix it," she said. She slid off him, knelt beside him, and enveloped his dick with her mouth.

"I'm sorry, Betsy," he said.

She grunted and continued her efforts.

Moments later, he moaned, "Ahh. Ohhh. You're good at this. Where did you learn to give a blowjob?"

She pulled off his thickening cock and said, "I was a virgin. I never said I haven't fooled around with boys."

She returned to her task and got him hard. "There!" she said proudly.

"Thanks. Let me get you ready."

He pulled her to him, she lay on top of him, and they kissed. Her lips were warm and soft from giving him head. They kiss a bit. Then, he rolled her on to her back and he sucked on her tits while fingering her. She responded with groans of pleasure and a lubricated pussy.

He returned the favor and went down on her. He lapped her pussy with broad strokes and then, tongued her clit.

"Oh, God! Wonderful! Oh, God!" she exclaimed.

When he felt she was wet enough, he asked, "Can you get up on your hands and knees? I'd like to do it doggie style."

She giggled and said, "Okay. That's a new one for me."

"Aren't they all?"

She laughed and said, "Yes." She got into position.

He slipped behind her, knelt, and stared at her bum. He reached out and caressed her slim bottom. He said, "You have a great ass!"

She wiggled her caboose, laughed and said, "So upon further study, you've determined it's not too small and flat? Good to know. Make sure you put your cock in the right hole or I'll be electrocuted."

He licked his fingers, rubbed his saliva on the tip of his dick, and shoved the bulbous crown into her vagina. He said jokingly, "How about here? Is this the right spot?"

"Ahhh," she shrieked in fear, not pain. "Damn! You scared me. Isn't a courtesy 'Here is comes' required before you shove that big cock into a woman?"

"Yes. Sorry," he said. "I love the sight of you on your hands and knees. It was so hot to see your cute butt, little asshole, and your wet slit. I got too excited and put it in."

His honest words made her smile. She said, "You're forgiven. Now fed me more dick."

He did.

"Oh. Ohh," she moaned.

He echoed her sound as he too enjoyed what they were doing.

"Ohhh! What a girl! You've got a great little ass and a tight, little pussy. You're perfect! You'll make some boy very happy when you get married."

She shoved her bum back and claimed more cock. "Mmmm. You fill me nicely. Who says I'm ever getting married?"

They fucked. They moaned. And they talked.

"Ahhh," he groaned. "Don't you want kids?"

"Yes. I want at least two. A little girl whose hair I can braid and a little boy who I can spoil rotten."

She shoved her ass into him hard. "You can give me one now. Oh. Yes. Like that. Fuck me harder," she requested.

He slammed into her. He buried his cock deep inside her. He was breathing hard and said, "This load's going straight into your cervix."

"Oh. Oh," she cried in rhythm with his quicker, harder thrust. "I've heard some women talking about this program. They say having multiple men coming inside you doesn't significantly increase your chance of getting pregnant. Nothing plus nothing is still nothing."

Bam. Bam. Bam. Hunter slammed his dick home. He said breathily, "Then why have the propagation parties?" Sweat ran off his brow, down his face, and dripped on her tight butt.

Betsy said, "Some say it's for morale. So that the colony feels like we have a solution to the problem. People were devastated when they learned the IVF equipment was lost. Ahhh. There. Yes. Have your dick stroke me there. Ohhh. Mmmm."

She paused, closed her eyes, and focused on the pleasure building in her like a spring tightening. She said, "Some women say Governor Monroe instituted the program so he and his cronies could fuck all the women. That's why six men are invited to have sex with each ovulating woman."

"The science I don't understand. You're right about the program being good for morale. It keeps the guys in line. Troublemakers and malcontents don't get to have sex as often as guys who follow the colony's rules."

"Ohhh. Stroke me. Oh. Oh!" Betsy ordered.

Hunter gave it to her with long, full strokes. He was breathing hard as he said, "But some women have given birth."

She slammed into his stout cock. Sighed loudly and belched, "Oh! Oh!" Then she said, "Some women mesh well with their husbands. Even with their issues. They had a child on Earth and another here. Oh. Oh," she cooed and added, "Or a baby could be proof of the old adage that 'Even a broken clock is right twice a day'."

"Oh, yes! Oh! OH!" Betsy cried loudly and came hard.

Hunter felt her pussy pulsate. He shoved his dick in forcefully and deep. He shot his load. He gave her all the sperm he could muster. "Oh! Ohhhh!" he groaned as he ejaculated.

He lay on the ground. Betsy collapsed on top of him. They were lost in their bliss and then, lost to sleep.

^^^

"There they are!" June called out. She was standing on the shore and pointed to a small island in the middle of the river.

She and her husband, Zander, and their son, Gunther, jumped from rock to rock and then, onto the small island. Gunther asked, "Why are they naked? He and his father couldn't stop their eyes from studying Betsy's young, naked body. Her skin was flawless and she had bigger than expected tits.

June rushed to her daughter. She ignored her state of undress. Her concern was her daughter's health and safety. Her eyes quickly scanned her for injuries. She knelt beside her and cried out, "Betsy!"

The teenagers stirred. Betsy woke and answered, "Mom?"

She saw her family and was embarrassed by her nakedness. Betsy sat up, brought her knees up to hide her boobs, and crossed her ankles hoping that would cover her vagina. Then she kicked her lover and said, "Hunter, wake up. Ahhh. My parents are here."

The fog of sleep still had him. He rolled over. His dick slapped against his thigh. He opened his eyes and realized that he and Betsy were no longer alone. "Oh. Hi," he said. He used his hand to cover his cock.

Betsy stuttered and said, "Ah. Ah. Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad. Hello, Gunther. I can explain."

Her family took in the scene before them: two teenagers naked with soiled genitals. The well being of the kids having been established, the shocking nature of the situation hit everyone. It was obvious, the teens had had sex. The new arrivals stared opened mouthed at the naked pair. The kids were equally shocked, totally embarrassed, and at a lost for words.

Zander ended the awkward silence and said, "Why don't you get dressed and then we can talk." He turned away and looked toward the waterfall. He said, "Gunther, give them some privacy."

June gave the booted foot a quick exam and then began untangling her daughter's clothing.

Gunther asked his father, "What? Why do I need to turn away?" He stared at his sister's big breasts and ogled his sibling's hairy pussy as she slipped one leg through the Betty Boop panties their mother held open. He said, "We've all seen each other naked lots of times when, as a family, we've sunbathed nude in the backyard."

Xander tapped his son on the arm and said, "Turn around. A person nude enjoying the sunshine is innocent. Seeing someone naked after they've had sex is intrusive if you weren't their partner."

"Oh," Gunther grunted. He nodded, turned around, and join his dad looking at the waterfall.

Hunter stood, gathered his clothes, and dressed quickly. Betsy's big breasts bounced and jiggled as she got into the jumpsuit. She placed her right hand over her left boob because the ripped top wouldn't stay in place.

"I can fix that," June said. She reached into her handbag, rummaged about, and pulled out a safety pin. "My mother said a girl should always have a comb, a mirror, lipstick, and a safety pin in her purse. Hold still." June used the pin to perform a makeshift repair to her daughter's top.

"Thanks," Betsy said. "Dad, Mom, we had sex, but we didn't come here to have sex."

Her family listened as she and Hunter told the tale: They were out picking flowers, Betsy fell into the river, she hurt her ankle and she couldn't walk, and then, the bracelet glowed pink. Betsy was very emotional. She said, "I couldn't get home and the bracelet was pink!"

"We did what we had to do," Hunter said.

Silence descended upon the island. June broke it saying, "You poor dears." She hugged her daughter.

Zander said, "I understand. You had no other choice. Hunter, Gunther, come with me. We have a buggy at the river's edge. There's a stretcher there too. Let's get it and get Betsy home."

While the men were away, June asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mom."

"You weren't shocked?"

"No. We did it three times in the allotted time."

"I see," June said. She smiled and added, "Lucky for you, Hunter is so young, virile, and resilient." She raised her hand and slowly extended her index finger mimicking a penis becoming erect.

Betsy blushed at the reference. Then, both women laughed.

"I was scared. It was my first time going all the way," Betsy confessed. "Hunter got me through it. He was kind and gentle."

"Oh, baby!" June wailed. She hugged her daughter tight, tears flowed from her eyes, and she said, "I'm sorry you were forced to have sex. Governor Monroe's mandate is barbaric and, in my opinion, bad science. Why Dr. Monson sanctioned it I'll never understand!"

The men brought the stretcher to the sandy island. They attached limbs to it so it was buoyant. They put Betsy on it and floated her safely to the shore.

Then, they climbed into the vehicle and drove home. As they got closer to the colony, June said, "Xander, take us to the clinic. Betsy needs crutches and she needs to be registered into the system since she's ovulating."

He pulled into the clinic's parking lot. The men waited in the lobby. June went and got some crutches and then she took her daughter into an exam room.

"Wait here," June said. "Hop up on the exam table."

Two minutes later, she returned with Dr. Doris Shepherd. Betsy was sitting on the edge of the exam table. Her mother said, "Betsy, Doris is on duty today. I've asked her to look at your ankle."

"Sure. Hi, Dr. Shepherd."

"I heard about your adventure," the middle-age physician said as she put on latex gloves. "So it's the left one? Lay down please with your left foot hanging off the table."

Betsy reclined and stuck her left foot out. The doctor removed her boot and sock. She touched, examined, and manipulated her foot and ankle.

"Ouch!" Betsy cried out.

"Sorry. But that's a good sign." The doctor let go of her foot. "Sprains hurt. Broken bones usually are numb or tingle. You reacted when I was manipulating the soft tissue and not when I tested the bones. Everything is aligned properly. I believe you sprained, not broke, your ankle."

The doctor gave her a smile and said, "Keep the ankle elevated and rest as much as possible. I'll give you crutches to use."

"Doc. I'm not coordinated enough to use crutches. I barely made it from the lobby to here. One of the kids in my high school used a walking boot when he injured his ankle. Could I get a boot instead?"

"Your sprain is not a major injury. A walking boot is good enough."

Doris adopted a serious look and she said, "I understand you had intercourse today for the first time. That can be traumatic under the best conditions and your circumstances were less than ideal. "

The young woman's face turned bright red. She said, "Oh, God! Mom! Are you telling everyone!"

"No, but we're here. Doris is a doctor. If you have questions, concerns, or pain now is a good time to talk."

"Betsy, everything I do or we talk about is covered by doctor/patient confidentiality," Dr. Shephard said. "Our computer has a wireless connection to your wristband. I knew it turned pink and I knew you had sex. I didn't know it was your first time."

"Oh."

"You know the protocol is for you to have sex three times tomorrow," the doctor said. "Shall I take a quick look to judge if you are up to it?"

"Yes."

Her mother stepped forward and helped her out of her jumpsuit and underwear. The doctor pulled the stirrups out. The naked nineteen-year-old lay on the exam table, she spread her legs wide, and placed her calves on the leg supports. Her bare breasts sat high and proud on her chest.

June said, "Look at her perky breasts. When I'm on my back, my boobs slide into my armpits!"