Sex is Mandatory on Planet Z253

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, stop it. You're gorgeous. So slim and fit. Remember it's 'Quality over Quantity'.

Maggie playfully slapped June on the butt. She laughed her sexy laugh and said, "Easy for you to say. You have both. Quality and quantity. My husband would give his right arm to sink his teeth into your magnificent gluteus maximus."

"My husband would give his right nut to nibble on your raspberry shaped nipples."

"Enough foreplay," Maggie announced. "Let's get your back squared away before the cork flies out of a bottle of wine and a lesbian lovefest breaks out." She laughed her ribald cackle and reached for a bottle of oil. She poured some on her hands and some on June's back and began the massage.

She started out moving her hands slowly. She used a gentle touch. She did June's entire back including her neck and shoulders. As her client relaxed, Maggie focused more on her lower back and did deep tissue massage. She was thorough. She also massaged June's butt.

Occasionally, June moaned in pain or groaned in pleasure as relief washed over her. Maggie worked on her in silence for twenty-five minutes until all the knots, tension, and the pain was gone. "There," she said. "Better?"

"Oh, God. Yes," June groaned. "I feel like a new woman." She rolled on her side, swung her legs over the edge of the table, and hopped down to the floor. Her ample bosom bounced.

Maggie watched and said enviously, "Just once, I'll like my boobs to jiggle like that." She shrugged off her top exposing her braless breasts. She jumped up and down three times. Her small, flat, girlish tits barely moved.

"You're adorable," June said. They held each other's eyes. Then, June's eyes dropped and studying the other woman's petite breasts. She said, "I see we share the same love for the outdoors and the sun." She brushed the fingertips of her right hand down the other woman's breastbone and traced a line between her tiny, tanned tits.

"Yes. I too am a sun worshiper." Maggie giggled and quickly twisted her torso and thrust one of her barely-there breasts into June's hand. June caressed her little boobie and then playfully pinched its erect, pink nipple.

"Ouch!" Maggie cried out. She jumped to the side to escape. She reached out and tweaked one of June's nipple in retaliation. Both women screamed, laughed, and stepped out of reach of the other.

Maggie said, "I like you."

"I like you."

Maggie said, "I meant it when I said that my husband would like you. Were you serious that your husband would like me?

"Yes."

"If you're in charge of procuring women for him, sign me up."

June laughed and said, "Okay. How about Friday night?"

"Works for me."

"I'll get the kids out of the house. Cocktails at 7:30. Dinner at eight."

"And?" Maggie asked. One of her eyebrows shot up.

"And we'll see how it goes."

"Dress?"

June looked her up and down. She spent extra time admiring her little boobs and her fat nips. She said, "For a beauty like you, clothing is optional."

"Ha! See you Friday."

^^^

"Ding Dong."

The doorbell rang precisely at 7:30 p.m. June and Xander went to the door, opened it, and greeted their guests. "Hello, Maggie. Hi, Charles," they said with big smiles on their faces.

June had on a cleavage-enhancing bra to go with her short, white, V-neck dress. Maggie wore a vibrant red sarong and nothing else if you didn't count her 4-inch tall stilettos. The silky material hugged her fit, petite body. Charles had on nice trousers and an open neck, white, button-up shirt. Xander wore tailored, cuffed khaki pants and a nice, light blue, knit shirt.

The women insisted on hugging each other and the men. June said, "Charles, you look nice. Maggie, you look fabulous tonight."

"Thank you," Charles answered.

Maggie ignored her compliment and said, "Chuck, those soft, tanned, squishy-looking protrusions that are bursting out of June's top are called boobs." She tapped her flat chest with the palm of her left hand and said to the group, "He's not familiar with them. He's been married to me for twenty-two years and, as you can see, I don't have that feature. I got the short, petite woman's body. My add-ons are blond hair, blue eyes, a super flexible body, and a raunchy sense of humor."

While everyone laughed, Maggie kicked her right leg up and placed her ankle on the taller woman's shoulder.

"Woah!" June said, impressed by the demonstration of flexibility.

"Wow!" Xander said because Maggie's sarong rode up and exposed her pussy. He and his wife could see Maggie's gash. She waxed and was hairless around her labia. She kept most of the blond pubic hair that grew on her lower abdomen.

Charles chortled. He'd learned a long time ago that his wife liked to shock people. Maggie let loose her sexy laugh and then said, "Do you like my curls? I know the current style is to remove all pubic hair, but since I'm built like a ten-year-old, I can't afford to erase any evidence that I'm of age." She brought her leg down.

Charles guffawed along with the Youngs and after he caught his breath, he said, "Love, I know that's one of your best lines, but honestly, I think it's time you retire it. We're both forty-five-years-old. You're too old to continue to pull off the 'Everyone mistakes me for a kid' routine'."

"You broke the spouse code!" June chastised him. "You're not supposed to say that. Just like Xander can't tell people I color my hair or that in the winter I only shave my legs once a month. Spouses keep each other's secrets and laugh at their jokes no matter how lame or how many times they've heard them. We also lie to each other. Xander tells me my bum is fine whenever I ask 'Does this outfit make my butt look fat?' and I tell him his jism is like heaven in my mouth."

Again, everyone laughed. Maggie playfully punched her husband in the arm and said, "Yeah, you big lug. Be nice."

"Guys, make yourself useful. Get us all some drinks," June demanded.

The couples had drinks and dinner. Afterward, they had each other. It started with strong cocktails, good music, and passionate dancing. They danced with their partners and then, they danced cheek-to-cheek with the member of the opposite sex who wasn't their spouse.

June put on some up-tempo music. The girls turned up the heat. Their bodies moved to the beat of the music. They did a bump and grind on the guys. Their actions brought a smile to the face of the men and made big bulges in their pants.

June and Maggie exchanged looks letting the other know they were okay with taking this further.

Maggie's sarong had been fashioned into a halter-top dress. Two ends of the single piece of cloth were tied behind her neck. She was facing away from Xander and grinding on his hard-on when she said, "Xander, be a dear, and untie the knot on my dress. I need to make an adjustment."

"Okay." He did as she requested. "Was it too tight?" he asked holding the material.

Instead of answering, she spun away from him. She left him holding the fabric and said, "It was too concealing."

Xander's eyes bugged out and he stared at the fit, tanned, naked woman. Her husband let loose a loud wolf whistle.

"June, you know what I mean. Don't you?" Maggie said with a laugh.

"Yes. We are all wearing too many clothes. Let's get comfortable." She fanned her face as if she was hot and then reached back and unzipped her dress. She let the white dress fall to her feet. She stepped out of it, she unclasped her bra and tossed it to the side.

Everyone stared at her tanned tits. They were a nice size, but they looked huge because Maggie was so flat-chested.

"Motorboat! Me first!" Maggie rushed up to the buxom woman and put her nose between June's tits. She grabbed her boobs, smashed them together, rapidly shook her face between the soft, pillowy breasts, and shouted, "Ahhhhhhh."

June laughed. The men looked on enviously. Chuck said, "I want in on that action."

"Me too," Xander said. "And I see my opportunity!" He knelt behind the petite blond and put his face in her ass. He cupped her butt cheeks, waggled his face, and cried out, "Ahhh!" He motorboated her derriere as she motorboated June's boobs.

"Oh!" Maggie cried out in surprise. She abandoned June's tits and pushed her ass into Xander's face. She said, "You like my ass? Then eat it!" She slid down to her hands and knees. Xander rimmed the woman's brown asshole.

Chuck jumped into the vacancy his wife had created. He motorboated June's breasts, then feasted on them, and, eventually, he fucked them. He spewed cum all over June's laughing face and bountiful breasts. He then ate her fragrant pussy while he waited for a second erection.

"Oh. Yes! Oh! Yes!" June cried as his magic tongue got her off.

While that was happening, Maggie had Xander undress. They sixty-nined to mutual orgasms. She swallowed his load.

Round two had Chuck taking June from behind. He loved her big, round ass. She loved his long, thick dick.

"Stand up, Xander," Maggie ordered. He did.

"Catch!" she shouted. She ran to him, jumped and wrapped her arms and legs around his fit body. She was small and light. Holding her was no problem especially since she helped support her weight. She had her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"Fuck me, big boy," she ordered. She reached down, grabbed his dick, and guided it to her weeping vagina. "Pound me!" she commanded.

"Pound me, Charles!" June echoed.

The men followed their orders. Chuck hammered June's ass. Xander slammed his dick into the pixie's tight cunt. She bounced up and down on his cock. Gravity aided their coupling. Xander went in hard, fast, and deep.

The room smelled of sex and sweat. It was full of grunts of exertions and groans of pleasure. Pleasure won out. They all cried out loudly and climaxed deliciously. Xander collapsed into a chair after shooting his load deep inside Maggie. Maggie spilled off his lap and join Charles and June on the floor.

After some rest, Maggi said playfully, "Bitch! You have something that belongs to me."

"What?" June asked.

"My husband's sperm." She crawled over, stuck her head between June's legs, and ate her messy vagina. She licked, lapped, and sucked out all her husband's cream and along the way, she gave June her third glorious orgasm that night.

^^^

The four became great friends. They got together socially often and for great sex five or six times a year. The infrequent trysts were not because of lack of interest, but because of their busy schedules. The demands of work, kid's birthday, family holidays, and other complicating factors interfered.

A year and a half after their first orgy June and Maggie were jogging on a path in the woods. They rounded a turn and surprised an animal that was eating his kill. The carnivorous, goat-like creature growled and charged them. The women turned and ran. It had three spiral horns on his head. It drove one into Maggie's leg.

"Ahhh!" Maggie screamed as she was stabbed. The beast didn't continue the chase. It returned to its meal.

When they were a safe distance away and completely out of breath, the women stopped and hugged each other. "Are you all right?" June asked.

"Yes, I think so. It nicked me with one of those wicked horns," Maggie said. She pulled out of June's embrace, twisted about, and looked at the calf of her right leg.

"You're bleeding. Does it hurt?"

"I think the bleeding has stopped. It's only a scratch. It doesn't hurt much."

"Let's go to the clinic. We'll have a doctor look at it."

Maggie said, "Look. It's hardly more than a scratch. I'll put a Band-Aid on it at home."

"Be sure to wash it thoroughly and put some ointment on it so it doesn't get infected."

"Yes, Mom!" Maggie teased her friend.

They went their separate ways. Three days later, Maggie showed up at the clinic. Her calf was black. After a week of extensive testing, Dr. Franklin Monson broke the news to her and Charles, "I'm sorry to report that we have not been able to come up with an effective treatment for you. It appears that the animal injected a poison we are unfamiliar with into your body."

He gave them a grave look and continued, "We do not have an antidote. The poison is slowly spreading throughout your body killing all tissue."

"But it doesn't hurt," Maggie said.

"A small blessing," the doctor said. "The poison attacks everything, including your nervous system."

"Can you stop it?" Charles asked.

"No. We don't know how and even the amputation of the leg is not a viable option. The substance has spread throughout her body. We see traces of it in the heart, lungs, and liver. It will cause those organs to shut down. It is killing those cells just as it has killed the cells in your calf. I'm sorry. Death is imminent."

Maggie gulped audibly and asked, "How long do I have?"

"It is progressing rapidly. You have a day. Maybe two." He left the room.

Charles hugged Maggie. They both cried. He because he was losing her. She because she knew her husband and children would be devastated.

^^^

That night, June brought flowers to Maggie's hospital room. She set the vase of flowers on a table. Tears streamed down her face. Her friend smiled and in a weak voice said, "Don't cry. I'm tired. I'm weak, but I'm not in pain."

"But you're dying," June said. She rushed to her friend, hugged her, and sobbed.

Maggie said, "Look after my kids and Chuck."

"I will. I promise."

^^^back to the present. Charles is June's sex partner at the clinic^^^

June and Charles lingered in the kiss. They liked and were sexually attracted to each other. After his wife had died, they remained close. She had Chuck and his kids over for dinner at least once a month. Their families celebrated holidays together. She fucked him twice a month. She had promised Maggie she'd take care of them and she did with her husband's full blessing.

He kissed her on the lips and slipped her some tongue. She accepted it and Frenched him in return. His hand found her soft, sagging breasts. She grabbed his soft cock and squeezed it. After their lips separated, he said, "Thank you, June. For everything you did for Maggie and what you do for me and the kids."

She pressed a finger on his lips to silence him and said, "Enough with the thank you's. You'll make me cry. We have a job to do. Get me pregnant. Make love to me."

He nodded. They reclined on the bed. Chuck closed his eyes and imagined he was with Maggie. He kissed the woman before him. He gently sucked on her breasts and ate her pussy.

"Oh. Oh." June cried out often. Her pleasure and enthusiasm weren't fake.

She sucked his cock until it was as hard as the Rock of Gilbreath. Then, he took her. They fucked in a lovning manner and both achieve a glorious climax. They lay together in each other's arms.

After a nice cuddle, Charles stirred, sat up in bed, and caressed June's face. He said, "Thank you. My soul needed that. I hope you get pregnant."

She smiled, watched him don his robe, and leave. She used the bathroom. As she washed her hands, she looked into the mirror, chuckled and said, "Well, you always said you wanted to take a holistic approach to patient care. That was above and beyond what was required, but it was necessary."

^^^room#1 Betsy's second partner^^^

The door opened, Governor Monroe, stepped in, smiled, and said, "Hello, Betsy." His voice sounded like a child's. It was thin, high, and squeaky.

"Hello, Governor."

The middle-aged man kept his robe on, came to the bed, and sat beside her. He pushed some stray strands of her brown hair out of her face and said, "I'm so glad we get to spend this time together."

"This isn't a date," Betsy said peeved. She was upset and disappointed because of the way things had gone with Sage. She no longer had illusions that this would be fun and this skinny, balding, older man didn't appeal to her in the least.

"Get undressed and let's get on with the mission," she barked.

He chuckled and said, "All business, huh? Here I thought, 'This is her first time. We should take it slow. Get acquainted'. But I guess like mother, like daughter. Your mother and I've had sex six. No. Eight times. A delightful, sensuous woman."

An expression of displeasure showed on her face.

"Don't get upset," he patronized her with his squeaky voice. "You're an adult now. Surely you know your mother is attractive and has a stunning figure. She's a very nice woman to be partnered with. She has a tight pussy."

Her faced blushed red as he'd hoped. He leaned over to kiss her. She turned her head and said, "No kissing. That's not part of the program."

"Okay. Let's get down to business." He stood, removed his robe, and toss it on a chair. His limp dick was nestled in a mass of black pubic hair. He reached down and peeled away the sheet that was covering her. "Excellent. You are undressed. My, what a lovely young woman you are."

She raised her hands, crossed her arms, and covered her breasts.

"Now. Now. You've shown that you know the rules. Kissing is not mandatory, but allowing the man to look and touch is. Show me your breasts."

Slowly she pulled her hands away. He studied her massive chest and the long, thick nipples. He touched her flesh, rubbed her mounds, and gently tweaked a pink nipple. He said, "You are doubly blessed. Lovely, long nipples and greats breasts. What size are they?"

"34DD."

"Ah. Impressive. Bigger than your mother."

He didn't know for sure. He'd baited her. She fell for it and answered, "Yes."

He turned his attention to her groin. He tapped her thigh and said, "Please spread your legs for me."

She balked. He raised an eyebrow. She gave in and spread her legs. He touched her trimmed, brown bush, and noted her pussy was soiled. "That's a shame," he said. "I'll love to eat your pussy, but not when it's full of sperm. Next time. For sure."

Her face was now a bright red. She said, "I've been fucked once. I'm ready for round two."

"Alas, I'm am not." They both glanced at his flaccid unit. "Perhaps, you could be of assistance."

She reached out, grabbed his dick, and pulled on it.

"Ah. That's a little too rough. Your mother gives me blowjobs. Would you be so kind?"

"All right." She rolled over on her side and took his slender rod into her mouth. While she gave him head, he played with her breasts. Eventually, he got it up.

"There," Betsy said. She wiped spittle off her lips.

"There it is," he joked. "I'm sure you've seen better. Please get on your hands and knees, I'd like to take you from behind.

"Okay." she crawled to the center of the bed and got into the position he requested. He knelt behind her and caressed her slim ass. "My. My. This is a fine sight. You've outdone your mother again. Compared to you, she's a fat, old cow."

"Don't talk about my mother like that!"

When she spoke the last word, he drilled her. He drove his short, thin cock in to the max.

"Oh! Fuck!" Betsy cried out in shock and surprise.

"Oh! Yes," the older man exclaimed.

"Hey! What's the big idea? No warning? Just bam?"

He stroked in and out of the tight, young thing. He laughed and said, "We both know why we're here. How can penetrating you be a surprise? Now, let's get you pregnant."

He fucked her for his pleasure with long, slow strokes. While he did so, he caressed her ass and pressed his thumb against her asshole. Occasionally, he'd change things up and leaned forward and played with her big tits. This went on longer than she expected. She was surprised that her vagina grew wet.

He noticed and teased her saying, "Oh. You have a nice pussy. I'm noticing a difference. It's warmer and wetter. Yes. There's less friction. Have you noticed? Are you enjoying our time together?"

She fumed and said, "Stop talking and dump your load. I have another man to bed."

1...34567...10