Sex Is My Hustle

Story Info
Hustling Sex... And knocking up Kardashians.
4.9k words
15.1k
7
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers

Sex Is My Hustle

By : DickThePimp

"Is James back from Vegas yet?"

"No, mom. He's on his way, but he's not here yet."

"Khloe sent me a bunch of pictures. She's so happy."

"I know. She sent me a bunch too. They did the ceremony with her riding James. (Giggling)... it looked so hot." (Licking her full, smooth, luscious lips, rubbing her pussy through her skin tight black leather pants)

"Yeah... It sure did in the pictures. My son in law hasn't forgotten about me and our agreement, has he? I need that gorgeous cock too."

"No, mom. (Giggling)... James hasn't forgotten about getting you pregnant. It's just been a busy time around here, lately. It always is, to be exact. I'll remind him when he gets home."

"I want you to join in too, baby doll. I want you eating my ass while that huge cock cums in my pussy. God! That makes me wanna cum right now!"

"(More giggling)... Mom... you're such a horny slut. I'll definitely eat your ass while James cums in your beautiful pussy. Yum."

"I can't wait, Kimberly. Love ya."

"Love you too, mom. Talk to you later."

...

Kim Kardashian is my top wife. Her ass is the things the hottest wet dreams are made of. She's right. I haven't forgotten my promise to knock up my mother in law, Kris Jenner. Two times over mother in law. I just married the fucking asstastic Khloe Kardashian in Vegas. I dig the Kardashian bitches. A lot of people don't. Fuck em! Kris and her slutty daughters are all great fucks and that's pretty much all you need for me to dig ya.

...

In my pimped out green and gold metal flake retro van on the way back from Vegas... my bodyguard WWE Superstar Nia Jax driving...

"GODDDDDDDDD!!!!! SUCH A BIG FUCKING DICK!!!!! IN MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! FUCK ME, DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! FUCK MY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" My newest wife and butt slut extroidinarre Khloe K is diggin my twelve fat inches of premium dick meat crammed up her super phat rump. She's riding me, reverse cowgirl, on my gold velvet pull out bed in the back of the gold shag carpeted van. I fucking love this van!

Khloe's ass feels so fucking GOODDDDDDDDD!!! PHAT, CURVY, TIGHT, AND HAPPY AS FUCK TO HAVE MY HUGE ASS WHITE DICK SLAMMING UP IN IT! HOT FUCKING DAMN, BITCH! All the Kardashian bitches have great asses. Kendall's is the smallest. Tight as fuck though. Kris has a gorgeous rump. That old bitch can take a deep dicking too.

Khloe's bouncing full boar on me. I'm squeezing the shit outta her D cup titties, pinching and rolling her throbbing nips as she slams up and down my dick. That ass! That fucking ass! HOLY FUCK! THAT FUCKING ASS! So damn tight and warm. It's fucking grabbing, gripping hard and jacking off my cock every thrust in. FUCK!

"UHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! Uh uh uh uh UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Khloe rubs her pounding pink clit faster and faster as she looks down at her squirting pussy fountain. Her nut blasts out, hitting the carpet, the console up front, the passenger and driver's seat, the front windshield... even Nia, who's driving. FUCK YEAH! I LOVE THAT SHIT! I pound the fuck outta her ass some more, FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER FASTER UP IN THAT RUMP ALL DAY LONG, BITCH!!!!!

I cum dump like an undefeated champ... which I am. My jizz shoots outta my cum cannon, splattering her convulsing bowels, over fucking flowing that awesomely perfect butt. FUCK! IT FEELS SO DAMN GOODDDDDDDDD!!! I close my eyes and ride out that super satisfying feeling every time my dick jerks and pumps out another thick glob of sperm. SO... FUCKING... GOOD!!!

Khloe lays back on me and we kiss. She sucks off my tongue while we swap spit and I slap, grope and molest her smokin fucking hot, sexually intoxicated body. I softly slap her pussy over and over as she moans and screams uncontrollably into my mouth. She cums again, all over my fingers. She grabs my nutty hand and pulls it to her sexy as fuck, luscious as fuck mouth and licks and sucks up every damn drop of her slimy and sweet pussy nut. I just smirk and watch, fucking her ass a little. She loves that. I got the magic dick. Long, thick and ready to make a hot pussy super fuckin slick! We kiss some more.

Nia pulls over at a truck stop. She gets up and comes back to us, pulling my cock outta Khloe's butt. I get my phone for what's next. Nia sucks me clean, devouring all twelve inches of me, lapping up all the cum that spilled out onto my fat balls and sucking me with intense cum craving.

I start pissing down her fucking throat. She just smiles around my fat white meat and drinks it all down as I film it. Khloe kisses my cheek and licks my neck while I quench Nia's immense thirst.

When I'm done pissing and Nia's done sucking me dry, I keep filming. Nia attacks Khloe's curvy as hell ass and sucks out every drop of my creamy nut. Khloe takes my phone and films it herself. I slap and squeeze her big titties while Nia sucks Khloe's booty clean and slowly jerks my now soft cock. She's one helluva great bodyguard.

...

Back at home at Sex World in LA...

"I'm so happy to have you home, baby." Kim goes kiss crazy all over my face as she hugs me around my neck. I pick her up and squeeze that awesome ass while we make out.

I get married a lot... it's a fun hobby... but Kim is still my main wife. She's had me and my big dick smiling since we first met. She also helps me run my sex fueled empire. Everything I do is about two things... sex and money. I'm trying to use every way possible to make a buck... or a lot of em... off of fucking.

We're like the Bonny and Clyde of fuck and suck. I've got alotta freaky shit going on all the time and Kim's right in the fucking middle of it with me.

"We're filming Splooged Faces #146 down in the basement. Kathie Lee is directing. Chris McKendry is in it. I put Fat Bastard (Austin Powers Movies) in it too. He wouldn't shut up about it so I said he could be the splooger." Kim giggles as we swap spit.

"Good call... as long as his fat ass doesn't fuck it up." My hands are loving my wife's supremely beautiful ass cheeks. Squeezing away.

I take Kim upstairs to our bedroom to bang her brains out, while downstairs...

"OK, Fat Bastard. Get that big dick ready. We need to get the money shit this time. SO CUM!" My gorgeous grandmother Kathie Lee (Kathie Lee Gifford) directs the action in the cum/piss room. I've got a full fledged porn studio in my basement. Several rooms with different themes. This one's a rubber room with urinals and a couple of stalls. We film some hot ass gloryhole scenes down here too.

"You got it, girllllie. Me meat stick is ready to splooge this little honey sillay." The grotesquely fat and hairy movie star blurts out in his thick Scottish accent. ESPN Tennis anchor and blonde milf hottie Chris McKendry in on her knees, mouth wide open, ready for blast off. Her white tank top... no bra... is soaking wet from piss. Fat Bastard had no problem pissing all over her thinly covered, small, perky breasts earlier, but he can't get the pop shot going.

Kathie Lee is giving him a vicious stare. They've been filming for five hours and she frustrated and she wants to come say hello to me. She's sending me sweet texts... nude pics of her awesome, mature jugs with a bunch of heart emojis all over em.

Upstairs...

"That's sweet, babe." She digs the text. "GODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" Kim's riding me, smiling and squirting, playing with my buff, shredded abs and pierced nips. I'm 265 lbs of pure ripped muscle. Got an 8 pack. Been working out since I was 6. Every day. When I'm not fucking or hustling or getting high... some times when I am.

"God, you're so beautiful, babe. Mmmmmmmmm." Kim blows me kisses, bouncing and grinding that soaked, vibrating snatch all over my foot long meat monster. She leans down, licking my lips slowly, sucking on my tongue as she quickly speeds up on my cock, bouncing faster and faster on me, that pussy locking down on my rod, pumping it as it squeezes it. Lift off. It pumps out my thick load of cum. Jolt after jolt of creamy cock goo blasting powerfully up that trembling twat a thousand miles a fucking hour.

Back in the basement...

"IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME! MAKE SURE YOU GET IT... THE FAT ASSHOLE PROBABLY CAN'T GET IT UP AGAIN!" My grandmother's frustration with my fat and obnoxious crew member has boiled over, but he's finally cumming. Chris catches a fat glob of the slimiest jizz you've ever seen on her quick lapping tongue. She gulps it down as two more fat blasts of goo hit her forehead and cheeks. Some gets in her right eye. She quickly wipes it out.

"Ther ya go, Missy! Some yummy beanbag goo for ya. Yeahhhhhhh. I'M DEAD SEXAYYYY!" Fat Bastard is proud of himself.

"AND CUT!" Kathie Lee wraps it up. The crew shakes their heads and stretch... and groan about how long the damn day was waiting on the fat guy to pop.

"So... what did it taste like?" Granny asks Chris while she wipes her eye clean of super slimy nut.

"Really good, surprisingly. Took long enough to taste it though." Chris smiles back at my grandmother who gets up and walks over to them.

"Really? Well..." Kathie Lee grabs that fat nine incher and jerks it, drawing out one last drop of cock goo. She leans over and sucks the fat, greasy crown, gulping down that fat drop of nut in no time at all. She stands back up and nods.

"Yeah... damn good. At least you got something right, asshole." Granny slaps Fat Bastard's massive... and really disgusting... hairy ass. He farts of course. Making everyone shake their heads and fan the damn air.

"Asshole! GET OUT!" Kathie Lee points angrily to the door.

"Yes ma'am. Sorry ma'am. Bye little lady." Fat Bastard apologizes and waves with a creepy, filthy smile at Chris... and farts again... running... or waddling wildly... out the door. "Oops... that one felt like it had some corn in it." Yeah he's a fucking mess.

...

"Woah! Nice cock." My mom (Kelly Madison) compliments Fat Bastard as he waddles by through the kitchen. He smirks and nods at her and shakes it for her... and farts again. "Oh my God! Yuck!" Mom waves the air as fast as she can. Smelly ass motherfucker. Funny though so I keep his real fat, real annoying ass around.

"SORRYYYYYY." Fat Bastard apologizes as he runs outside and dives in the pool. SPLASH!!! Water everywhere. All over my favorite lounger. Motherfucker is gonna clean that up!

Mom shakes her perfect head, then checks her 34FFs in her white lacy bra. She's got a white blouse on over em, but the awesomely perfect breasts and bra are exposed. She pushes em up and shakes em a little. Perfect as always.

"Hey, mama." I greet her. Nice hug from behind. Nice grind job on that smooth ass... and even nicer titty grope around.

"Heyyyyy, baby. I'm so glad you're back." She kisses me. Those thick, lush lips taste like fine ass liquor. "How was Vegas?"

"Cool. Fun wedding. I fucked Khloe the whole time. Picked up a couple new hoes too. So a business trip too. Ha." I keep squeezing those super soft, heavy jugs through that beautiful, skimpy bra.

"I'm glad, baby. Mmmmmm. I love your arms around me. So strong and sexy." Mama lays back on my shoulder, soft kisses on my neck. Sexy ass bitch.

I yank her skin tight white shorts down and start deep dicking my mother. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! GODDDDD!!!! WHAT A DICK!!!! MMMMMMMMM!!!!" Mama loves the big dick. She has a neon velvet painting of my cock over her bed.

I pull her huge jugs outta her very skimpy bra and squeeze em even harder as she bounces that gorgeous ass and pussy all over my quick drilling dick. Mama's curvaceous body is shakin and quakin. She's moaning and groaning with such intense pleasure. She cums and cums, long blonde hair flailing, head shaking in pure ecstacy. Her super sweet cum splattering me and the kitchen floor as I keep drilling, so deep, so hard, so fast... faster faster faster faster... "FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!! UHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She keeps cumming and I keep pounding, twelve fat inches stretching and thumping that tight, soaking wet snatch. It vibrates and trembles repeatedly, clutching and pumping my fat meat as mama shakes it even faster.

I pump her full of dick cream. She leans back, kissing me deep still shaking her totally drenched pussy on my fast cumming meat machine.

"Thank you, sweetheart. I needed that bad." Mama gives me a super sweet, super slutty smile and kisses me again. Those fucking lips! So soft and luscious. FUCK!

I slap her supple ass and grab my phone. A text from my bitch Mystique. She's a big black afro wearing, ebony porn hottie... huge fake titties. Tall and trim. Fucking sexy as fuck! It says, "better get over here. There's blow everywhere. No sign of Penny (The Big Bang Theory) yet." Mystique is my VPA... Very Personal Assistant. I've got her checking on my stash houses, making sure everything's cool. I tell her to chill outside and wait for me.

"Damn. Gotta go, mama." I kiss her and put away my dick. She rubs it through my black leather pants and rubs up and down my bare chest and stomach, smiling lovingly at me.

"OK, baby. Be careful. Love you, my king." She give me a giant ass kiss. I squeeze that sweet ass and pick her up, digging her tongue fucking mine.

"Love you, sweet tits." I wink, getting in a quick titty squeeze. Damn, I love them titties! She smiles and winks back, shaking her huge melons for me. Such a sweet mom.

...

I grab another wife of mine, my aunt Beth (Beth Chapman) and Nia and we head out on choppers. Beth's on the back of mine and Nia is riding her own. Beth keeps her hands around my cock as we head out to Santa Monica. I got a few drug houses around the city where I store my stash. Penny is running that house for me this week. I switch em up. She's usually pretty fucking reliable so I'm wondering what's up.

I need to take a leak, but no reason to pull over. I tell Beth. She takes care of it. She pulls my cock out and I start pissing in the wind. Ahhhhh. Love that sweet ass feeling. Beth aims it at a Prius... fucking hybrid car... and with my good ass aim I shoot it right into the driver's side window. The fucking yuppie driving wasn't expecting a golden shower I guess so he panics. He swerves and screams in horror. Beth and I laugh our ass off. Nia too. I douse the motherfucker some more, then after he swerves his bitch ass away, Beth leans around me and sucks my pissing dick, eagerly drinking down the rest of my yellow wave of urine.

When we get there, we head in. Mystique meets me at the door. We kiss. I grab a booty squeeze while I'm at it. Fucking tight, thick ass. Fucking love it!

"I didn't see Penny, but there's a whole buttload of blow around the house. I didn't go upstairs so I don't know about there." Mystique is looking fine as fuck. Skin tight black jeans and sports bra. Black leather biker vest... just like mine... on. Big ass black afro. Looks like a taller, darker Pam Grier from back in the day.

We go in and look around. White walls... and it's wood paneling. Yayo everywhere. No Penny. Go in the kitchen. Dirty dishes and puke on the floor... still no Penny. I pull out my 44 Magnum... Dirty Harry special... and head to the bathroom down the hall. Smells like shit. Bottle of Jack on the sink. Half empty. But no Penny.

Bedroom downstairs... nothing but a puddle of piss by the bed and some weed... unopened... by the closet. No fucking Penny.

Beth pulls out her pink 38 snub nose. Pink ass gun... I shake my head. She's my bitch... and she's hot as fuck... so I let it slide.

I light a blunt and take a big toke. I pass to Beth and think for a second. My other girls that work here and sell the drugs are out dealing so maybe they dipped in my stash. I doubt it. I hired em both and I'm careful about who I let deal my shit.

Beth passes back to me. Another big toke. Another pass to Beth. She smokes and looks around, checking out the storage closet down the hall.

"Beth... text Denise. Ask her if anything weird happened here since yesterday." I shoot out the bedroom window for the fuck of it... and to see if anything pops off... nothing... still no Penny.

"Nope. She said she's hasn't seen or heard anything. No cops or anybody breaking in." Beth tells me, looking so goddamn sexy smoking that fat blunt, huge ass titties jiggling away under that denim jacket and cut down the front white and pink, SLUT, shirt. She blows me a smoky kiss. I smirk.

"Want me to check upstairs, daddy?" Mystique asks, glock out. Bad ass black bitch to the core.

"Yeah, take Nia with you." She nods. Mystique and Nia head upstairs, guns drawn. Beth comes over, hands me the blunt, and kneels.

"God, I wanna suck your cock. All this drugs and guns stuff has me craving your cum, big daddy."

I just smirk and smoke. Beth's pink glossy lips take over, sucking me so fucking beautifully. They slip and slide up and down my entire twelve, throbbing inches, spit flying, tongue in overdrive licking every inch. She bobs that long and wavy blonde haired head fast on me, her lips suctioning hard, her beautiful eyes locked on mine, her long pink fingernails softly massaging my meaty, cum filled nuts. Fuck! It's good!

I feed her what she wants. Beth's eyes never leave mine as my jizz explodes down her throat. She deepthroats me so it can shoot right down her cum hungry gullet. That throat works fast, swallowing hard. Beth eats my entire load, every thick, gooey drop. "So fucking gooddddddddd. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Feed me, big daddy." She coos in her sluttiest voice, drinking my nut with the most satisfied smile ever.

Upstairs...

"Let me text daddy and tell him we found Penny..." Mystique tells Nia. She texts me and says she'll bring her down.

Beth and I head out to the deck to look around outside on the beach. Nia looks around upstairs. She sees coke all over the walls and floor. Looks like a fuckin blizzard broke off in this bitch. Nia grabs the open kilo of yayo and tastes it, nodding her approval. She snorts a little. "Good shit."

Mystique laughs to herself at the sight of Penny passed out on the sofa in the bedroom, nude, with my dumbass cousin Spence's (The King Of Queens) dick in her mouth. Cum is dried on Penny's chin and tongue. Mystique plays with Spence's real fat, pasty white, hairless balls. "Nice nuts." Then she points her glock to the ceiling and fires off a shot. Penny and Spence jump up, scared and in shock.

"WHAT THE?... PLEASE DON'T KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEE! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!" Spence, shivering in fear.

"HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!" Penny, wiping her chin and rubbing her hungover head.

They both recognize Mystique and calm down a little. "God... what happened? I don't remember a damn thing." Penny lays back on the sofa, rubbing her eyes and head, groaning at her pounding headache.

"You're.... not gonna shoot me are you?" Spence asks, cringing in fear, arms up to cover his face.

Mystique looks at Nia and they both laugh. "I ain't gonna shoot you, whiteboy. Chill. At least not yet. You got such nice, fat nuts after all." Mystique teases him. She and Nia laugh again.

"Take the yayo down to daddy. I can handle this." She tells Nia, who shakes her head and chuckles at Spence's fear as she heads back downstairs.

Mystique sees Penny's phone and grabs it, looking for any evidence of what happened... bingo. She watches a short video. "Hmmm. Nice dick, Spence. Nice ass, Penny."

"Tha... thanks."

"Thanks, sweetie."

"You take dick up your butt real nice, baby." Mystique nods her approval of the buttfucking action. She hands Penny the phone.

"Oh my God. I definitely don't remember letting you fuck my ass, Spence. How wasted was I?" Penny shakes her head, then groans from the pain. Mystique takes the phone back.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,138 Followers
12