Sex Kitten

Story Info
Daddy and daughter have sex.
1.6k words
253.8k
102
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Disclaimer, this is only for fun. Please don't try this at home. Otherwise tell me what you think.)

"Oh God, yesyesyesyes...YES!! Harder, fuck me harder. I cumming...Yesyesyesyes!!!!!""

Kit screamed as her orgasm hit causing her to moan and scream even louder. Her young eighteen year old body glistened with sweat from the hours of pure fucking. Between her legs her own pussy juices stick between her thighs and the thick cock buried deep inside her pussy.

"Oh, daddy that was delicious." She moaned dreamily running her arms over the nearly hairless chest of her forty year old dad.

Alec watched as his eighteen year old daughter sat straddled his 11and ½" cock inside her hot wet pussy, letting her body tremble and shake as the last of her orgasm left her weak and dazed. She rode him harder then a cowboy on a bucking bronco. He chuckled at the thought at the image and remembering how she slammed against his cock countering his thrust like a cowboy trying to stay on the bull. She only needed a pair of leather chaps.

When it came to sex his daughter was a wild sex kitten built for fucking. She was pin up model come to life. She had a smooth curvy body, thin and tight, with 40 DD tits and a heart shape ass that he loved to grip. And spank. She had long wave red hair that travel to the mid of her back and her skin was milky and flawless.

Idly, she swayed gently stroking his chest then touching herself, massaging her tits pinching and pulling at her red perk nipples. Catching him watching her, she giggled tossing her red hair back and forth then lifted one tit and bending her head until she was sucking on her own nipple.

Where in the hell had she gotten those huge melons? Not from his wife that was sure. His prissy wife barely had a B size cup and won't dare think of pleasuring herself by sucking on her own tits. His wife and daughter were completely different like night and day. He had married Katy in college when he got her knocked up and despite being married almost nineteen years she still found sex as a chore. Alec had settle for the few passionless screws he got a month.

Not once in their marriage had he cheated. Until ten o'clock this morning when Kit wearing a white string binki at the poolside asked him to rub her down with lotion. Six hours later they had fucked beside the pool, in the pool, in the pool house. Then the kitchen, the den and living room, the main stairs and the hallway. The past three hours they had been locked in the master bedroom, his and his wife's room, having hard core, wet and nasty sex. And judging by his daughter's giggles and tit sucking, they were far from completely the fuck-a-thon.

"Baby, where did you learn to fuck?" he groaned.

Kit released her soft flesh from her mouth, letting her breast drop back into place with a jiggle then disengaging of his dick from her pussy, she scooted up his stomach and leaned over until the tips of her tits dangled and brushed his shoulders. "I've had a lot of boyfriends."

She bounced of him and landed to the side curling up beside him. For moment Kit was utterly satisfied. Only her daddy did that. Forty years old, he was fit exercising daily, he had a six pack most men would kill for and he had thick black mane of hair, she had inherited her red hair from her mother, too her no man was handsomer then her daddy. She loved him. She loved his cock. 11 plus long it was almost 3 inches thick, and he knew how to use it.

"You're such a slut."

Daddy spanked her exposed ass causing her to yep. Excitement tingled down her skin to her pussy. She was growing wet again.

"Do that again and I'll show you much of a slut I am." She purred licking the brown nipple on his chest.

"Kit, honey, daddy already knows how much of a nasty little slut you are."

"Really? How do you know?"

"You're a screamer, baby girl. I can hear you almost every night screaming your head off and the headboard of your bed banging against the wall."

"You can hear me?!" the thought of daddy listening to her as she was being fucked turned her on. She was hot and horny.

"Baby, you make me so hard listening to you. I know whenever you get a new boyfriend that the first week or so you'll be fucking his brains out until he can walk. And when you're between boyfriends you've got that collection of dildos to keep you happy."

Kit sat up on her knees, smiling devilishly. "You know about my cocks?"

"You mean the ten you keep under the floor board in your closet? Hell, yes."

"And here I thought I was keeping the pristine image of a virgin." She sighed. "Mommy hasn't said a word to me."

Her mother should have given her the rite act by down. Alec sat up, unable to resist his daughter's sexy body any longer. He knelt behind her spreading her thighs as wide as they could go pushing her down until she was on her hands and knees, doggie style. He ran his hand up her spin back down to her curve ass gripping soft firm flesh.

"Mommy doesn't know. The sleeping pills she takes at night knocks her out and she doesn't hear a thing." He adjusted the tip of dick on her clit so that if she moved the purple mushroom head would apply pressure and make her moan. "She doesn't know that you like to suck on cocks and get fucked in your ass. I do. I hear you almost every night begging for more, begging until you can't take it anymore."

Kit flipped her hair forward looking back at him with a sexy smile. "I don't just fuck at night."

God, he knew. May times after she got home from school he would be down stairs and could hear her moaning, begging for a hard fuck and her bed squeaking. Her latest stud would be introduced to him as a new study partner in a new subject, but he knew that the stud was there to stick his cock down her throat or in her pussy. More then once Alec had stood out her bedroom listening and stroking his dick until he came.

"Mommy is too busy with her charity work to know how you spread your legs for anything with a cock."

Alec spanked her ass hard. Kit jerked and the head of his cock pressed against her clit. "Aaahhh."

"You like cocks, don't you?" he spanked her again.

"Yes!!"

"You like when daddy touches you like this, don't you." He spanked again. More for pleasure then pain.

"Yes!"

"Say it." He spanked the other cheek.

"I love it when you touch me." She panted; the tip of his cock was rubbing her swollen clit and her ass was stinging. The feeling was too incredible and she wanted more. "Daddy...please."

"What do you want, honey?"

Alec removed his dick from her clit hearing her gasped. She whimpered at the loss, turning her head to look at him and wiggling her ass closer like a bitch in heat. "Daddy, your cock."

"You want my cock, baby? You want me to pound this hunk of meat into your pretty pussy."

"Yes! Fuck me, daddy."

Alec plunged his hard cock into his daughter pussy. "Holy fuck! You're tight. This it baby girl move, shake that sweet ass. Be a good little slut."

"Ahhh." She screamed. "DADDY!"

Alec thrust his dick in and out pounding into her hot pussy still wet and full of cumm from the last fuck. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh was music to his ears and her moans and screams were turning him on harder. His balls slapped against her pussy.

He could see her tits swayed back and forth, left and right. Like two beach balls, her tits and nibbles brushed the cotton sheets like an extra pair of hands teasing her senses.

"Oooh, yes! Fuck me, fuck me." She thrust back countering his strokes, her hands rubbing her clit. "Yesssssssssssss, yesssss, oooooohhhhhhhhh fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffucking yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love you, daddy. I love you so much."

"Daddy's fucking you with his cock. I am fucking my little girl. My little slut. I've wanted your pussy for years. You've been driving me crazy shaking your ass around and bending over for anything. Now it's my turn. This is my pussy."

He pounded harder until she was griping the sheets with both her hands and grunting like whore. Alec withdrew his dick from the hot furnace of her pussy and flipped her on her back. He buried his cock back into her pussy and spread her thighs wide and started pounding again, his ass clenched with every deep thrust. She was the finest pussy he ever had. Her nails raked his back.

"You like it rough, don't you baby girl?" he took a nipple and bit. She screamed.

"Yes!!! Daddy, make me cumm." She was covered in sweat, hot and dirty and she needed to cumm bad. "Harder, harder, daddydaddydaddydaddydaddy."

Alec rose to his knees. "Here we go baby girl!! Daddy's cock is about to explode."

"Yesssssssssss, oh Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!! Fucking, yes. I love your big cock daddy. I'm cummmmmming. YYYYEEEEESSSSSS!"

Alec came hard and long as daughter's pussy squeezed his cock tight. He rolled off her heaving for breath.

"How long before mommy gets home?" she asked when could breathe again.

"Not until tomorrow night, baby."

"Good, we've got plenty of time." She panted.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Daughter Belongs to her Daddy Daddy much teach his naughty daughter a lesson the hard way.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
Taking My Daughter in the Car Daddy and Daughter explore one another in the car ride home.in Incest/Taboo
A Daughters Reluctant Love A daughter slowly submits to her father.in Incest/Taboo
Brandy's Bedroom Daddy and daughter play truth or dare.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories