Sex Kitten Gets a Visit

Story Info
A BDSM story.
1.4k words
3.85
12.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door to her apartment without looking, expecting a lost pizza guy. When she saw him she paused for a second, then smiled.

"This is unexpected, come in."

He moved passed her, taking in the new place.

"You're living on your own now?"

"Yeah, I thought it was time. Can I get you a drink, a glass of wine or something?"

"Sure."

He sat on one of the stools by the kitchen island and surveyed her as she poured. She looked the same as she had before, longer hair maybe, but otherwise the same. She was wearing a little tank top and black tights that hugged her ass and thighs. He continued his examination as she brought over the wine. It didn't matter that she could see him doing it, after all that was his right.

She set the glass down in front of him, conscious of his gaze and the fact that her hard nipples were pressing against the thin material of her shirt. She stared back at him, defying him to say something.

"So how have you been?"

She felt more than a twinge of disappointment at the mundane overture.

They talked in this vein for about half an hour, and poured two more glasses of wine, before he told her the news.

"I'm engaged."

"My wedding invitation must have been lost in the mail."

She smirked. Not missing a beat. He didn't say anything. After a moment she stood and stepped in front of him, placing her glass on the stool between his legs.

"Why did you come here to tell me that? You don't owe me anything. Or are you asking me to be in the wedding party?"

The sarcasm dripped from her voice. She leaned towards him, close, her hands resting on his legs.

"Or maybe you want to rub it in my face. You know, I liked it better when you used to rub other things in my face. Do you remember?"

His reacted, leaning away and hitting her hard across the face with the back of his hand. She reeled back, spilling her glass of wine as she stumbled. Calm again, he picked up his own glass and took a sip.

"Look at this mess. You'd better clean it up."

She mutely turned towards the kitchen, presumably to find something to soak up the wine.

"No, lick it up."

Those words sent a pulse through her that made her pussy ache. But she hesitated. He looked at her expectantly. She got down on her hands and knees, and started to slurp the spilled wine of the floor.

He watched her, not surprised by the turn of events so much as the speed with which they had unfolded. He reflected that no matter what he told himself, or anyone else, he was addicted to the feeling of power and ownership as much as she loved the pain and shame of being owned. It was undeniable in person, which is why their contact had been limited to texting and email in the years previous. Those years of suppressed aggression throbbed in his cock. It wasn't that he hadn't found release, just that he hadn't found another whose own pleasure increased proportionally with the depravity of his demands. And they had left so many avenues unexplored, so many things to teach her.

She was doing her best to lap up the wine as he had ordered but she was distracted by the wetness pooling between her legs. How many times had she fantasized about being his again, how many times had she come thinking about slaving for him, or even him and the now-fiancee whom she had imagined as sharing his tastes. She loved this game and felt a small sense of victory that she had provoked him into playing, after all the years he had spent tempting her away from her constructed conventionality. Is he not fucking you, he would ask. Not the way you do, was always her unspoken reply. The truth was he had ruined her, he hurt her and humiliated her and those two things were hardwired together with pleasure in her mind.

She finished cleaning up her mess and knelt in front of him. He knew this was the moment to leave if he had any hope of reconciling his actions with his conscious. But she peeled of her clothes, resuming her position at his feet in the tiniest black thong.

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please ... Sir. I just want..."

He grinned and raised his eyebrows quizzically. She had always disliked calling him sir and verbalizing her own slutty needs. He reach behind her and slid a finger along her wet slit. She moaned and tried to push herself against his probing finger but he grabbed her hair and held her in place.

"Please sir, I'm a cock-fiending whore who wants you to stretch out all my holes?"

She nodded.

"Say it."

"Please sir, I'm your cock-fiending whore who wants you to stretch out all my holes. Please."

He appreciated the slight modification, let go of her hair, and withdrew a dripping finger from her panties, rubbing the wetness on her lips. She sucked his finger into her mouth and he shoved a few more in with it, covering them in her spit, pulling her lips apart, smearing her face.

"Let's start with this hole kitten."

Almost desperately, she unzipped his fly, releasing his rock-hard cock and trying to wrap her lips around it. He held himself just out of her reach, stroking his shaft. She inched closer, spread her knees, opened her mouth, and looked up pleadingly. He place the head of his cock on her lips, held her still with both hands, paused to test her restraint, and then thrust himself all the way down her throat. She couldn't breathe and he kept her there, gagging on the length of him, watching tears well in her eyes. She looked up, grabbed his ass, and pushed him deeper.

"You are such a nasty little fucktoy aren't you?"

She moaned.

Answer me.

Another moan.

He pulled our of her mouth.

"Are. You. A. Nasty. Little. Fuck. Toy?"

Each word was punctuated by a slap.

"Yes sir, I'm a nasty little fuck toy."

Satisfied, he started to fuck her face fast and hard, watching her ass shake each time his cock pounded into her, feeling her try to suck the cum out of him with every stoke. It was this instinct to please him even as he brutalized her mouth that he needed from her, that and the knowledge that her pussy was gushing wet at being used like a worthless whore. His whore to call names, his holes to ream, his toy to tie up, tease, and torture. He grabbed her chin with one hand and rubbed his dripping cock over her face with the other as she tried to draw him back into her mouth. He obliged, pushing his thick head against the inside of her cheeks so the bulged out obscenely. He pulled out and spat in her mouth, watching first the revulsion and then arousal on her face. That was the beauty of her, the more she felt degraded, the hornier she got. He spat in her mouth again and laughed.

"God I forgot what a fucking nympho cum bucket you are."

He went back to fucking her face. He was about to come and that excited her even more. She moaned every time he bottomed out in her throat, and she let her hands tease and twists her nipples and clit. She wanted his come so badly, wanted to feel the pride of pleasing him, the shame of his come dripping down her face, out of her mouth, and onto her tits, the satisfaction of licking him clean. She slid two fingers into her pussy, fucking herself to orgasm, knowing that she looked like a bitch in heat with his cock pumping in and out of her, spit running down her face, and her hands working her body hard. He thrust a few more times and stepped back.

"You want to come slut?"

Disoriented by the change of pace, it took her a moment to realize her mistake. Her hands dropped from her body and she crawled towards him, trying to take him back in her mouth. He grabbed her by the throat.

"You selfish cunt. Since when do you come unless I tell you?"

He shoved her away with disgust and walked towards the bedroom.

"Bring me all of your toys, rope, and a leather belt. Oh and a permanent marker."