Sex Lab Surprise Pt. 04

Story Info
The owners of SLF turn the tables on brother and sister.
1k words
4.23
24.4k
48

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
movieye
movieye
694 Followers

Adam was summoned to SLF. He was going to try to straighten out the mess of the body suit tests. He also wanted to pick up his checks... his ill-earned money from virtually boning his own sister.

At the office, the SLF receptionist directed him to a corner office. There, seated at the desk was the first Dr. Turner he had met, the horny MILF who had conducted the Saddle tests and fucked him in the mini-van.

But standing looking very serious with his iPad was the older man, Dr. Turner who had conducted the body suit tests.

Oh, Adam, hit his forehead. Two Dr. Turners.

MILF Turner smiled, "You figured it out, Adam? We're the owners of SLF. And yes, you remember - and *we* remember that you're dating our daughter, Penny."

"What have you done?" Adam asked. "What were you thinking, my sister?!"

"Calm down Adam, if you want our help, you will calm down" Old Man Turner's tone was commanding.

"OK, OK... " Adam replied breathing easier.

"You need to understand that your sister and you are what is known internally as alpha specimens. The data we gathered from both of you is consistently off the charts. Your sister was a top performer for SLF until she moved to New York. Unknowingly, she made your selection a no-brainer. You turned out fabulously, Adam,"

MILF Turner continued "The one thing we realized is that all our female feedbacks were weak at best. During a brainstorm session, we decided to match you with our best female specimen, Kate."

"Well, I'm out of your fucking program." Adam states decisively.

"What about our full body suit tests, we need both you and Kate to run more tests?" MILF Turner pleaded.

"I can't speak for her, but you can... fuck with the suit yourself." He said getting ready to leave.

"I was afraid of that, that is why we withheld both your payments" She said back to him.

"You can't do that to us!" Adam said looking at her sternly.

Snapping back Dr. Turner said, "YES WE CAN! You were not suppose to know. You were not suppose to talk to each other. Since you both broke your confidentiality clauses, we don't owe you a dime!"

Adam knew they were stuck. His ticket was purchased on his credit card and her wedding dress was reserved.

Seeing the defeat in his eyes, Old Man Turner smiled. "So you see Adam, you and Kate are going to fuck. You are going to do disgusting things, everything imaginable to test the virtual limits of our VR Sex Suit. You are going to fuck until we are happy with the data, or else no money. Now call your sister, and convince her, because she has not been taking our calls."

"I'll see what I can do." Adam said closing the door.

That Friday evening, Kate had a candlelit dinner ready for her and her fiance, Francis. During dinner, she half-listened to him droning on about the office, some new software he was using to calculation bond yields, the latest gossip about IPOs.

While he talked, her mind drifted off to the time she and Adam were snuggling under their grandmother's quilt, watching TV in the family room. Adam was a popular athlete in high school, so he was always bragging about "sparking girls" in various places - cars, under the bleachers, risky encounters in the library, some underwater fondling in the pool. All of his sexual activity made her curious - he was no longer her goofy, skinny brat brother, he was a long limbed athlete who had big hands and feet. Of course, she was curious.

Falling asleep, Adam had shifted under the quilt so that he could lie down on the couch. He moved his bare feet to sit on his sister's lap. Adam wore size 13 shoes. Kate absently squeezed his toes. Then she looked down at his feet and realized he was much bigger than her fiance, Francis.

Curious. Very curious. Need to know. All these thoughts ran through Kate's mind as she parted Adam's legs so that she could slide between them like a pair of scissors. "Great calves, been working out?" she asked. But Adam was asleep. She shifted herself between his thighs, peeled back the quilt to look at his boxer shorts. With her perfectly manicured fingers, she poked and prodded the edge of his boxers to get a peek. No luck. Then she saw the slit of the shorts' fly and ran 2 fingers to gently part the material. She reached in and pulled his soft dick out. Even soft, he was larger than Francis.

With one hand, she began to rub herself moist and warm. With her other hand, she held her brother's floppy organ, marveling at his thickness and girth. Omigod, this is so wrong, but I am so curious. She knelt forward and lightly licked the head of his dick. With her middle finger, she was twirling the nub of her clit. Omigod, I can't believe I'm doing this. She put his head in her mouth and sucked gently. My own kid brother. It made her madly finger her clit. Then, to her surprise, she felt his head swelling in her mouth, his shaft filling her hand. Shit, he's getting hard. He rose to an impressive size and she admired the sculpture of his masculinity. But how was she going to tuck him back into his underwear like this?

"Kate?"

She shook herself. Beneath the dinner table, she had her hand between her legs.

Francis was smiling, "I was telling you about Sommer's firm thinking they were going to cheat GAAP rules? I mean, really!"

The memory of her brother's erection protruding from his shorts was still very much on her mind when she led Francis to the bedroom. He complained he was too full after dinner to have sex, so she laid him down and sucked him off, thinking about her brother's lean body and his cock in her mouth instead.

movieye
movieye
694 Followers