Sex Lessons for Six Naked Schoolgirls

Story Info
6 schoolgirls visit the doctor, drop panties... & inhibitions.
8.8k words
4.31
263.6k
235

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers

'Welcome girls to our Medical Practice. Please follow me,' Dr John suggested. And six girls in their final year of high school followed him, like a line of ducklings follow their mother.

John, an athletic-looking man in his late 20s, closed the door as they all took a place sitting on the floor of the largest of the consulting rooms.

'I think it is wonderful that your school has organised this 'life' day. I understand other groups are with people such as social workers, in the hospital, at the ambulance station, with clergymen, with the police, and lots of other places to learn a little more about life. And here you are with a doctor -- probably the most boring of all the options you were given!' John said.

'My name is John. Please just call me John today. And if you could each take one of these name tags and write your first name on it, then I'll know exactly who you are.'

'And, so I can appreciate who I am dealing with, I'd like you to take this little piece of paper and answer just one question -- with a simple Y for Yes, or N for No.'

'And the question is 'Are you a virgin? And if you write N, for No, would you please also add a number after the N indicating how many boys or men have had intercourse with you. Not the number of times, but how many different men and boys.'

He collected the papers, and quickly glanced at them. Four Ys, one N1, and one N7. 'So we have four virgins, one who has probably surrendered her virginity quite recently, and one nymphomaniac or one slut,' he thought to himself.

'O.K., rules for today. This is a unique opportunity for you to ask anything -- absolutely anything -- about life...and please remember doctors spend as much time being advisors as they do diagnosing and treating illnesses.'

'The second rule is that we are all in this together. If there is anything we discuss or do, or there is anything you are not comfortable discussing or doing, then just say so and we'll all stop that conversation...or, alternatively, you can leave the room. There is huge pile of magazines in the waiting room which you can read until you return...or I don't even mind if you head to the shops and do some shopping while the rest of us talk!'

'And because you are going to ask about absolutely everything, you must not feel embarrassed in any way. If you have a question about something, it is likely one, two... or five others will also be wondering about the same thing.'

'And just like doctors, you must also promise not to repeat anything you hear today or see today...or even go away and discuss among yourselves what you heard, saw or did while you were here. I don't want to learn via the grapevine that Cassie has a freckle on her boobs, or that Amy is worried that she might be masturbating too much, or that I have three balls -- which, incidentally, I don't. So is that an agreement?'

John noted six heads were nodding.

'We are supposed to be talking about life today,' John continued. 'So let's start with the area of your body that you should be the most proud of, that you should be paying the most attention to...the area that really best represents 'life'. And of course, I'm referring to that area between your legs.'

'What do girls, or you girls, call it?' he asked.

'My vagina... my pussy... my lady parts... down there... muff... snatch... box... cooch... flower... garden... private parts... fanny... front bum... sweet girl... twat... tweenie,' they answered.

'Oh, I like that one -- tweenie.' John said

'And what do guys call this area?' he then asked.

'Cunt,' was the immediate reply from six girls, almost in unison.

'But guys also call it our clam... hole... hot box... snatch... gash... cock pocket... honey pot... penis fly trap... tampon tunnel... downstairs... the grandest tunnel,' among other suggestions.

'And what do you call a man's sexual organ?' John asked.

'His penis... manhood...erection...pecker... willy... cock... dick... joystick... deep-V-diver... shaft... heat-seeking moisture-missile... plug,' the girls volunteered.

'And when he is inserting his heat-seeking moisture-missile into your penis fly trap, what is he doing?'

'Fucking... having sex... making love... sleeping with me... doing it... copulating... laying me... shagging... poking... giving bone... fooling around... going all the way... getting lucky... humping... hiding the salami... screwing... scoring a home run.'

The girls were starting to think this 'life' session might be really fun.

John thought to himself that perhaps he should start collecting as many words or phrases as possible that meant 'fucking'. There must be hundreds of them.

And then he remembered an Australian tourist, who he met a few years back, who was joyfully wearing a t-shirt from the Canadian apparel retailer Roots that read 'Give Roots This Christmas' because in her home country 'having a good root' was exactly the same as 'having a good fuck.'

And he wondered how many extra Christmas presents she received that year!

'So you girls -- like all girls of your age - are thinking about having sex. That's good. It's quite natural,' John continued.

'But if you have sex, it's also a natural consequence that you could become pregnant. And you shouldn't want that to happen yet...and I certainly don't. So I'm a firm supporter of young girls from your age having some form of contraception, like taking The Pill BEFORE you start to have sex. And that's before you have ANY sex.'

'So I'm giving all of you an open invitation to make an appointment to come back to see me at any time should you need a script, or perhaps a contraceptive implant, or some other alternative form of contraception.'

'And that is the only serious medical advice I plan to give you all morning!'

'Now, how about questions from you?'

'Do girls have wet dreams?' Debbie asked.

'Absolutely,' John replied. 'Wet dreams are nature's way of saying - to both boys and girls - you are physically ready to start having sex, and I guess it is nature's way of saying 'get on with it' because girls, especially, only have a limited number of years when they can fall pregnant.'

'When boys have an orgasm, it is obvious. Their cum shoots straight out of their penises. So when they have a wet dream, they wet their bed sheets.'

'You girls are luckier. You can orgasm and nothing may be obvious. You might be a little -- or a lot -- wetter between your legs, but the moisture will often stay inside your vagina.'

'I suspect most of you have had what we call a sleep-gasm -- an orgasm when you have been asleep. And, until you start having regular sex, they probably will continue.'

'There is nothing you can do to stop them...so please just enjoy them...and I hope you have hundreds of them!'

'So have I given you enough information, or too much, about wet dreams?'

The girls all seemed satisfied.

'So the next question, please,' John asked.

Sally raised her hand. 'Yes Sally?'

'I was just wondering what a girl's genitals should look like?'

'What a good question. Thank you for asking it,' John replied

'There is no ideal, and women's pudenda - as they are known - are as varied as every other part of the female body. Some are tiny, some are fat, some look good, some are ugly, some are hairy, some are as bare as a baby's bottom.'

'Men get to see one another's penises when they visit public lavatories, but women don't. So probably most of you have never or rarely seen another girl's pudenda.'

He saw some heads nodding in agreement.

'So how about we all do so now? - which will show you a little sample of the variation that women have.'

'Will you all agree to take off your skirts or pants, and drop your panties, so you are able to see what is between each other's legs?...and, if you are doing so, it will only be fair that I do so too...although, I promise, you won't find a penis fly-trap between my legs!'

'And, I know one or two of you might be having your periods and wearing tampons, so please don't worry because all your classmates here -- as well as me - appreciate that this is just a natural consequence of being a young girl.'

The girls all looked at one another nervously...each hoping some other girl would raise her hand and say 'No'...all too timid to do so themselves.

Then they had no choice.

It was one-in, all-in and the skirts, pants and nickers began to be removed.

All were amazed to discover the variation in what was normally hidden away between their legs.

'You should consider your vagina and the area around your vagina to be your very best friend,' John suggested.

'Now before we have a good look at one another's tweenies, I'll get you to have a look at my penis.'

'You'll see it is starting to get bigger and stiffer. That is quite natural and unavoidable, because I have six pretty little cunnies staring at me, completely naked, and my brain is saying 'six pretty little cunnies are wanting you inside them, so you had better get ready mister.'

"And mister doesn't know that there is no way that will happen this morning. So bad luck, mister!'

'And to make matters worse, I now know several or all of you are virgins...and my little mister is hoping 'those nubile virgins may want their first fucking today'.'

'He's delusional!' Amy suggested.

John was about to respond that it was fine for girls to have sex at any time of the month -- even whilst menstruating. But he thought better of it; that would probably just embarrass Amy.

'You'll probably also notice at some time that a few little drops of liquid may appear on the tip of my penis. Well that's called pre-cum. Some boys will try to convince you that it is alright to have sex with them and will tell they won't ejaculate -- but they may leave some of that pre-cum inside your vagina and it can certainly make you pregnant. So that's why I'm recommending YOU start using a reliable contraceptive before you start having sex. And I emphasise you, not the boy.'

'Now let's have a look at those tweenies,' John suggested.

Amy's tweenie was the most average -- if there is such a thing as an 'average' female pussy. But visible between her labial flaps was a cotton thread -- so she was obviously having her period.

John wished he could have just taken that thread and pulled her tampon from her hole -- that was something that males, even male doctors, never have the opportunity to do...and it would have been an equally new, if possibly messy, experience for Amy!

Sally was slightly more solid that the other girls, had full labial flaps and displayed a much more naturally-hairy cunnie than the others. John wondered if she might be one of a small number of women who also did not shave their armpits -- but he couldn't tell, considering the blouse she was wearing.

Rebecca was trim and athletic-looking, with not-unusual labia which were slightly parted. Her pubic hair had obviously been trimmed -- but not terribly well.

Debbie had more-pronounced labia and appeared to have a larger-than-usual, but not oversize, clitoris hidden below. John had to ask her for a closer look, which confirmed his suspicions.

Cassie's labia were a little thinner than usual, which gave them a longer-than- usual look. Her pubic mound was well-forested but did not give the appearance of being overgrown. She also seemed to be a year or two older than the others -- and was - the result of having a more-fractured education because her Dad had accepted several work transfers.

Grace was the prettiest of the girls -- slightly shorter than the others and with a vaguely Asian look. John thought that perhaps one of her grandparents or great-grandparents might have been Japanese or Chinese.

She had the most unusual pudendum...and the most sexually enticing.

But he wasn't about to tell her -- or the other girls -- that!

The skin on each side of her labia - which were almost totally hidden under her skin - extended across to be almost touching. It was as if a sheet of her skin had been pulled tightly up from near her anal hole to her stomach, and a scalpel had then been used to cut her feminine slash, with the sides of this cut then being tucked over slightly into the resulting hole. And she had a comparatively small slash -- not much more than was necessary to take a man's engorged penis.

John found her anatomically interesting...and sexually VERY appealing.

Immediately he decided he would love to have the opportunity of filling her tiny hole. He imagined this might be a bit of a challenge -- and she might well bleed and scream as he did so.

Her pubic mound was well-covered in dark hair, which John felt looked a little 'heavy' compared to her small, very attractive body.

John pointed out some of the obvious differences between the six cunnies to the girls. He then suggested to the girls that they have a close look at each and - with each owner's permission - touch and feel around each, before then seeking out and having a tiny feel of each of their different-sized clitorises.

This kept the girls totally occupied for 10 or 15 minutes. It was a very unusual experience for them all. One that really excited them!

Predictably, Amy received slightly fewer 'feels' and slightly less intrusive 'feels' than did the other girls.

John was intrigued when he observed how the girls reacted differently to the others invading their 'private space' -- some girls, for example, were more-than-happy to allow another girl to freely rummage around her privates; others, more conservatively, would part their labia and just allow the other girl's fingers to have the briefest of touches in her clitoral area.

Cassie, appearing to be a slightly older girl, seemed to be the most comfortable sharing her snatch with the others.

Meanwhile, John mentally rated each girl on the male 'fuckability index.'

Grace was a 10+, Rebecca was a 7, Debbie a 6 (her clit earning her an extra point!) and the other girls 5 or less. But John would have been happy to fuck any of them...or all of them!

He wondered who were the two who had lost their virginities. He could, of course, not tell by simply looking at them -- but thought that Cassie might be one...and, equally, he was almost certain that Grace had a virgin hole.

He wondered whether he might ever know for sure.

Having played with each other for a while, the girls' conversation then moved on.

'A lot is written in magazines about g-spots. Can you show us exactly where it is?' Debbie asked.

'Ah, you are making it very hard for me,' John said. And little did he know true those words would soon be -- because the girls would soon make it VERY hard for him...even if that was to be in a very different way!!

'Some girls have g-spots, some don't...and it's often very hard to find exactly where a girl's g-spot may be, even if she does have one,' John continued.

'So hop up on the examination table, and we'll see what we can find,' John suggested.

'Now lie down and put your middle finger up your vagina...and bend your finger up towards your stomach and see if you can touch the walls of your vagina, not too far down from the entrance to your vagina. You might feel a few ridges there, which are usually around your g-spot. Give them a bit of a tickle!' John advised.

Debbie was soon indicating that she thought she had successfully located her g-spot.

She obviously had...she had to be coaxed off the examination table!

'O.K., does anyone else want to see if they can find their g-spot?' John asked

Sally did... but was soon indicating to John that she was having trouble finding it.

'Let me see if I can help,' John suggested, wiping a little lubricating gel onto his finger -- not that he thought it would really be needed.

And he carefully pushed his finger into Sally's slash and wiggled it around a bit.

And moved it around a bit more...and then kept feeling...trying to locate her hidden jewel.

This was a very unusual sight -- five schoolgirls watching him...willing him...to find another girl's most sensitive and most sexually-responsive spot.

'I think it might be just there - can you feel that?' John asked.

'Yesss!' Sally replied, obviously very elated and very relieved.

'Tell me when to stop,' John suggested.

'No, just kidding -- if I keep going, you could well disgrace yourself...and I certainly don't want anyone doing that this morning!' he said. 'What would you think? What would your school think? What would your parents think if you did?'...

'John, I've never seen cum. What does it look like?' Rebecca asked.

'Another very good question, Rebecca. How about I show you...sorry, I mean, let you find out? And to do so, I'll need you and another volunteer -- preferably one of you girls who has never sucked cock before.'

Debbie tentatively raised her hand.

'Thanks Debbie. What I am going to ask Rebecca to do is to stiffen my cock using her hand, then I'll get you to give it a suck, before Rebecca squeezes it some more to make me cum. And we'll collect the cum in this specimen jar.'

'Now Debbie and Rebecca, what you will be doing with your hands and mouth will be making me feel as though I am pushing my erection into your love tunnel...where you'd normally react by squeezing it with your vaginal muscles, which would help me to ejaculate inside you.'

'So, Rebecca, what you have to do is squeeze my cock quite hard...then, whilst holding it not quite so hard, run your hand up and down my shaft -- taking your hand as far down the shaft as possible and then up past the ridge where the knob at the end joins my shaft -- and repeat this a few times...then run your finger along this ridge (John lifted his penis and showed the six very attentive girls the ridge that ran underside and the length of his penis) and around the ridge at the base of my knob, because they are two particularly sensitive parts on my penis ...do you understand?...and then when Debbie takes over to give my shaft a suck, I'll get you to put a few drops of this lubricating gel on your hand before you take the shaft back. Then just rub it up and down, up and down -- just as if I was thrusting in and out of your vagina - until I cum.'

'And Debbie, your job when you take my shaft into your mouth, is to take it in as far as you can, and to suck it really hard -- just as if your vaginal muscles were pulling it right down into your vagina and they were holding it really hard whilst it was inside you. And I'll pull it back and forth - again as if I was thrusting in and out of your tight little vagina. O.K.?'

John wondered whether either, or both, girls had given a man a blow-job before.

After a slightly tentative start from Rebecca, both girls performed magnificently -- cheered on by their classmates -- until John felt a satisfying woosh as his cum shot into the specimen jar.

The six girls got really excited, as their whoops and giggles showed. This was undoubtedly the most interesting experience they had ever had at school!

'Keep going Rebecca,' John urged. 'Keep going until you can get absolutely no more!'

He wished he had been shooting his cum into one of the four virgin holes that were so plainly visible in front of him...each of which was clearly pleading 'me, please...me, please'.

By now, the six little cunnies in that room were aroused with an expectation that -- perhaps -- they would soon be tightening around John's still visibly-erect manhood.

But those six little cunnies hadn't yet realised that their owners had already been told that this would not be happening this morning!

'Now you have to show us how to REALLY have sex.' Rebecca suggested cheekily. 'You've seen all our tweenies, so which one will you choose?'

'Sorry,' said John. 'You'd have to come back after five o'clock for that to happen. We have a strict 'no sex during consultation hours' rule here!'

MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers