Sex Lessons for Six Naked Schoolgirls Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Apart from Ian, do you have any brothers or sisters?' he asked.

'Yes, I have a sister who is about 18 months older than I am,' Laura replied.

'Is she at all like you?'

'Yes, she's very like me...or I'm very much like her,' Laura volunteered.

'Do you think there is any chance that she may also have been molested by Ian when she was younger?' John then enquired.

'I have no idea. I've never thought about it.'

Laura paused and John said nothing 'But, like me, she really hasn't had any boyfriends and she's never expressed to me any interest in having sex. Do you really think that Ian may have raped her too?' Laura asked.

'It's a possibility. I'd love to find out,' John replied.

John thought for a while. He couldn't approach Laura's sister, Laura really couldn't ask her directly, and they couldn't ask someone else to raise John's suspicion with her.

'The only thing I can suggest,' said John, 'is that you tell her some time that you've just lost your virginity and see what her reaction is. She might say she wished she had lost hers, or indicate she had lost hers some years ago, or make some other comment that will give you a clue - and then you'll be able to broach the subject with her in some way by, for example, simply saying "Ian?" But then you'd need to admit to her that you had been molested. So there are considerable risks in even raising the subject with her.'

* * * * *

A couple of months later John received yet another phone call from Laura. She explained that his suspicion that her sister, Kate, may have also been raped by Ian was correct.

Laura explained that she had suggested to Kate that she contact John, because talking to him might really be of help to her.

Kate had been much braver than Laura. She had initially decided to report what Ian had done, but then confronted him and said she would not do so if he told her exactly why he had done this to her. She simply needed to understand precisely why it had happened. And he had confessed everything - well, almost everything.

Ian's story was that the sex education he had received from his Dad - who was definitely a man's man - had been that women absolutely loved being fucked, but never admitted it. Playing hard-to-get was just part of the sexual game, so 'no' usually meant 'yes please.' Ian had also been told that women didn't mind sex being rough and many actually dreamed about being forced to submit to men's advances.

He had also been told that it was a young man's obligation to introduce young girls to sex, and so his Dad had encouraged Ian to start 'sowing his wild oats.'

Unbelievably, their father had even suggested to him, to quote Kate, 'there are two virgin holes in the room next door to yours that are just aching to receive what your now-mature, manly cock can deliver.'

So he raped Kate, and seemingly raped Laura soon after.

Unfortunately Kate got pregnant, so both she and Ian had to tell Dad so they could get the money for Kate to have an abortion which, unbeknown to Laura, she had.

Dad's reaction was to tell Ian a little more about the facts of life, which included that women can't get pregnant whilst having their periods. He evidently even suggested to Ian that it was easy to tell when a girl was having her period - you simply counted the tampons in the drawer of her dresser each day. 'So that's how he knew when I was having my period that second time he raped me,' Laura said.

'Kate had also asked Ian if he had ever molested me and he denied that anything had ever happened. Kate told him that if anything did happen to me, she would immediately go to the authorities.'

'So, until just now, I had no idea she had been raped and she had no idea that I had been raped.'

John checked whether either she or Kate now wanted to take any action against Ian. 'No,' was her reply. And had she ever been molested by her Father, or did she think Kate had ever been molested by him? 'No.' Had she told Kate that he and she had had sex together? 'No, and I will never tell anybody else that. I simply told Kate that you had given me some advice on how to better connect with guys and this had eventually led to me having had sex with one of the guys I knew.'

John thanked Laura for her call and for the additional information. He asked her how she was travelling, to which she indicated that she considered herself to be currently sexually active, before John again wished her well for the future and indicated he would be very happy to try to help Kate, if that was her wish.