Sex Lessons for Six Naked Schoolgirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers

He was sure he heard one of the girls whisper 'Well, I'll see you at five.'

John handed the specimen jar around. 'Have a bit of a smell of it, and if you'd like, put a little on your finger and have a taste of it,' he suggested.

'Then we had all better get dressed and go and grab a cup of coffee.'...

And, give my little man a chance to recover, he thought to himself!

* * * * *

During the coffee break Cassie took John aside and asked if she could come back one afternoon to see him. She explained she was living alone with her Dad, a widower, that they were not terribly well-off and that her Dad had been offering her to other men as a way of earning a little extra money...and she now wanted to end this practice.

'So she was neither a nymphomaniac nor a slut!' thought John.

John enquired whether she was yet 18 years old.

'Yes,' she replied. 'I'm over 18.'

'That's good, because my legal obligations regarding an 18 year old are totally different to those had you been under 18. Make the last appointment of the day with me, for as soon as you can, and together we'll work out the best way to handle this situation.'

* * * * *

After the coffee break Amy said she had noticed that Rebecca had trimmed her pussy and then asked what John thought girls of their age should be doing.

John sought guidance from the group and none of them had any strong opinions, but most thought that at some time -- probably sooner rather than later - their pussy would receive a haircut of some sort.

John indicated, from a hygiene point of view, some pussy trimming was desirable. 'But it is really up to each girl as to what she wants.'

'Guys would probably prefer you to trim or completely remove your pubic hair for a couple of reasons. They don't want to get a mouthful of hairy pussy when kissing or licking you down there, and many simply prefer a neatly trimmed patch.'

'In fact, most guys would prefer you had a completely bald pubic mound because pre-pubescent girls, or baldies, are invariably virgins...and deflowering a virgin is every guy's fantasy... so when they imagine that you -- having a completely bald pubic mound -- are a virgin, they are turned-on more intensely.'

'But having hair down there, of course, lets you play games. I've seen pubes shaved into some very feminine heart shapes...but the trimming I've liked the best was simply a cross. I'm not sure if X meant 'No Way' or whether 'X marked the spot' of her buried treasure - and she was indicating where he should sink a shaft to discover what was down there. I kind of hope it was the latter.'

The girls giggled.

The girls' interest in their pubes continued for some time, so John finally suggested that perhaps one of them would like him to shave hers completely and another might like to receive a Brazilian. Then they could all see for themselves the difference between a 'before' and an 'after.'

Rebecca immediately volunteered to have a full trim and Grace, not quite so quickly, indicated she was happy to acquire a neat landing-strip.

'Actually, Grace, I feel your tweenie is not enhanced at all by your pubic hair,' John suggested, 'and you will look your sexiest if you are a total baldie.'

All the other girls agreed.

'I actually loved having pubes because they made me feel a little grown up, less like a little china doll,' Grace admitted. 'But after what you have said this morning and what you have just suggested, I'm happy to have it all off. And, after all, if I don't like it that way, I can always let it grow back again.'

So Cassie volunteered to be the one to have her pubes trimmed to a landing strip.

'OK gang,' John said. "We have three girls about to bare their bottoms again... so, as we agreed earlier, all of us will also now have to do so.'

So six pairs of panties and one pair of underpants ended up on the floor.

Rebecca was first on the table, legs spread, having her pubic hair removed. It didn't take John long...and he ended by running his hand up and down her now-bare mound to check there was no stubble.

'When you get home Rebecca, treat this area a good massage using your fingers and rub in some moisturiser,' John advised.

Then he bent over and placed a kiss on her bare mound.

'Oooh!' the other girls cheered in support.

Grace was next on the table.

John had to spread her legs a little before moving the trimmer up, and up again, and up again...

Each time the trimmer moved up, it pulled Grace's labials upwards, elongating and tightening her hidden labial flaps...and slightly closing her already-tiny vaginal hole...then left a tuft of dark hair on her skin just below her stomach.

'What a satisfyingly erotic sight', John unconsciously thought to himself...as his manhood stiffened in agreement. 'Push the trimmer up, pull her labia up, tighten her hole...push the trimmer up, pull her labia up, tighten her hole.'

When Grace had finally lost all her pubes, John brushed the hair off her stomach and ran his hand up and down her now-bare mound. It felt really soft.

'How's that?' he asked. Grace checked the area between her legs and the area where her pubic hair had once sprouted.

'I'm a baldie, again!' she said happily.

And John planted a couple of soft kisses on her attractive little mound.

'Oooh!' the girls again murmured.

When Grace returned to her feet, the other girls confirmed that being a baldie suited her body shape much better than did having any pubic hair.

Sculpting Cassie's pubes took a little longer. John wanted to ensure that her landing strip was totally neat and that the remaining hair was just the right length.

'Happy?' he finally asked -- and Cassie indicated she was very impressed.

'Now just one more thing,' John said. "I just want to show you all that a full mound of hair can be just as enticing...so, Sally, would you mind stepping into your knickers again.'

John then took his comb, gave her pubic hairs a comb, then parted them along a line that was, in effect, an extension of her slash. He then combed the hairs on both sides out as far as they would reach...lifted her panties... and folded the strip of fabric that went between her legs and lay over her pubic mound so that it was as narrow as possible...then carefully lifted her panties so that her pubes clearly spilled out on either side.

'If you walked into my kitchen wearing a tiny pair of lace panties with your pubes peeking out each side like that, you would really turn me on,' John said. 'In fact, I'd probably just grab your panties and have them off you, before you realised what I had done.'

'Oooh!' was once again the girls' reaction.

And John sensed from her smile that Sally had quite warmed to that idea.

'O.K., ladies. Time to get dressed -- my little man cannot take the view of your six beautiful cunnies anymore.'

'But before you hide them away again, all of you should give your pussies some really good pats - because they have been really good little girls this morning,' John suggested.

'That's what we'll tell our parents!' one girl suggested.

What a fabulous finale it was for John! For a few short seconds watching his sextet of naked, nubile nymphs tapping their twats, playing their privates - as uninhibitedly, as enthusiastically, as a Caribbean calypso combo bangs their bongos.

The group spent the rest of the morning talking about a whole range of issues... STDs... thrush...masturbation... pregnancy... childbirth... why some people (other than every young guy!) feel it was acceptable for girls of their age to be sexually active, whilst other positively discourage and condemn it... their highs and lows... alcohol... the demands of female fashion... how 'forward' a girl could be in her relationships with boys... everything practical about 'life'.

The six girls all agreed that it had been an incredibly instructive...and unusually exciting...morning. All agreed that they would tell their teachers that other girls in their year should be given the opportunity to participate in a similar session with Dr. John.

And before farewelling them, John gave each girl a small kiss on her cheek, thanked her for her participation that morning, and wished her a full and exciting life. He also reminded the group that what had been said, what had occurred this morning, must forever be known only to the seven of them.

...The morning had been so successful and rewarding for John that he rang the school Principal and suggested that all the other final-year girls should also spend a morning with him.

And he decided he would suggest to a young female colleague that she offer similar sessions to final year schoolboys...although he wondered what might happen when six testosterone-filled erections were faced with the unexpected sight of her bare little cunnie and a pair of bouncing boobs.

* * * * *

As John walked into the waiting room to greet his 4.45pm patient -- and his last scheduled patient of the day -- he was surprised to discover that Rebecca was also there.

'I've come for our 5pm appointment,' she announced.

'I won't keep you waiting long,' John replied, if a little puzzled...

Twenty minutes later, having farewelled the patient, said 'goodnight' to his receptionist and then locked the clinic door, John ushered Rebecca into his room.

'Ever since I had him in my hands, I've been busting to get that impressive cock of yours up my love tunnel,' Rebecca said. 'So I've accepted your invitation to come back to see you at 5pm. I hope you don't mind -- and you DID say this morning that girls shouldn't be afraid to ask a man for a fuck!'

John mind?

This was not one of the 'services' he usually provided...but neither had been the session he had run that morning. And he knew exactly what Rebecca was able to offer him...or, at least, what he might expect to encounter when he again saw the outside of her tweenie.

'She has taken the trouble to come, so I probably should now also take the trouble to come,' John chuckled mentally to himself.

He checked that she was over 18 years of age, that she had not had - and did not think she might have - a venereal disease, and that she had some form of contraceptive protection. He also then enquired whether she was a virgin.

'No, my answer this morning was N1,' she revealed.

...Which immediately told John that Debbie had a virgin hole, Sally had a virgin hole, Amy had a virgin hole and Grace DID HAVE a virgin hole! -- a tiny, alluring, and no-doubt extremely tight virgin hole that John now, again, so-wished he could fill.

'Maybe I'll be given that chance another day - soon,' he wished to himself.

He also secured an undertaking from Rebecca that she would never tell anyone anything about what was soon to happen.

Rebecca stripped down, exposing her now-bare mound, her slightly-parted slit...and revealing to John, for the first time, a pair of 'quite cute' petite breasts, each one surmounted by tiny and obviously tight nipples.

'Obviously in want of immediate attention!' John thought to himself...and immediately took them into his mouth.

The fondling, caressing, sucking of her teenage breasts and nipples continued for some minutes, until John checked that she would be comfortable making love on the floor...which John then covered with several layers of absorbent paper that he usually used on his examination table.

John figured he would be able to penetrate her harder, and perhaps a little further, if she was spreadeagled on the floor.

And, he figured, she probably deserved a rougher-than-normal pounding as she had come -- unannounced - just to receive a fucking.

Rebecca undid his pants...and his shirt...and for the third time that day had his hard-on firmly in her hand.

Now it was her turn to take it into her mouth!

And to taste exactly what Debbie had tasted.

And how sweet it tasted.

'Fucking Debbie. If I'd only known how good it tasted, I would have immediately swapped jobs with her,' she thought.

Now Rebecca realised why Debbie had closed her eyes and seemed to be so blissfully happy with John's cock in her mouth, sucking it as though it was her favourite lollypop.

John soon had Rebecca on the floor, frantically pushing into her -- as if he only had seconds left to live.

She felt tight -- very tight.

John didn't know whether it was because she previously had had little sex, or whether she was naturally tight. He suspected the latter - because she seemed to be quite fit and athletic.

But he enjoyed what she was giving him. And, because he had already shot his cum earlier in the day, he was able to hold his fire for longer than usual...and totally enjoy what he was feeling.

But eventually he came...and filled her with exactly what she had wanted.

John felt that Rebecca was 'an extraordinarily good screw' -- particularly considering her age and her limited sexual experience. He decided, then and there, he would want more of her...perhaps, if he even had to share her as she developed sexually.

Maybe, with some new exercises, that cunt would become a whole lot tighter...and he would have even more difficulty plumbing her depths.

'Rebecca,' he asked, whilst the two were still cuddling on the floor. 'I'm presuming you didn't come just then, and I'm also assuming you have never had a female ejaculation...which is something like pissing uncontrollably. I'm told that this is THE most intense natural experience a girl can ever have.'

'How about we try to get you there tonight?'

'That would be wonderful, John. Just go for it.'

'Again, let me first explain what we need to do together,' John said, feeling as if he was giving some medical advice.

'I'm going to kiss and rub your clit...and, simultaneously, I'm going to insert two fingers into your love tunnel and try to stimulate your g-spot. And I'm told that could be a bit uncomfortable for you, stretching you a bit...but we have to keep it up for quite a long time, building you up until you are well past an ordinary orgasm...And, if we're successful, you'll certainly feel like pissing...but you should try to hold back that urge for as long as you can until you...absolutely explode.'

'I'm hoping you'll just focus on what is happening...and if I am not giving you maximum pleasure, then please use your fingers or hands, or whatever else you need to use, to help.'

'You may also feel you want to play with your tits, or smack your little cunt or clit...well, all that will be just fine. So please don't just rely on me to ultimately get you there.'

'Sounds interesting,' Rebecca replied.

And they started.

Lots of licking and sucking...lots of gentle rubbing...Rebecca moved John's fingers to slightly more responsive areas...she squeezed her nipples and then her clit...his two finger tips that were rubbing her g-spot ridges were working overtime...she felt for her breasts and squeezed her nipples...

Then suddenly...

'Aaaaahhh!' she yelled

Rebecca couldn't control herself. She was definitely ejaculating...just like a man!...five or six distinct squirts, each one progressively less powerful than the one before ...

The first arced from her cunnie to drop on the floor near her knees, splashing her legs...then John placed his hand several inches above her opening and directed the second squirt onto her tummy and bare pubic mound...then he held his hand tightly around her cunnie, hoping to trap the warm liquid from the next ejaculation in her vagina and force it right up her inside, to mix with his cum...and he tried to catch some of the fourth squirt in his mouth. He just wanted a taste of it!

He could see her thigh muscles involuntarily contracting and relaxing... so something wonderful was happening 'down there.'

Her ejaculant went everywhere! An absolute mess -- all very unfeminine!

She didn't care. This was the most amazing feeling she had ever had...and she hoped it would never stop!

John had been right. It WAS the most natural, intense experience a girl could ever have...and she was really enjoying it.

John then started rubbing the warm liquid into her tummy, into her tweenie, on to her thighs.

And John was right! She had not been pissing...because now she needed to visit the bathroom...urgently!

He handed her some paper towel so she could dry herself sufficiently, then she headed for the bathroom where she had a long, satisfying pee.

Oh, how lucky she had been to meet John this morning -- whilst just a young schoolkid on, of all things, a school excursion!

'We should have a lot more school excursions like this -- every day!' she concluded.

And how lucky she had been to meet a man who knew exactly what a young girl needed.

If only the other girls knew how good he was...if only the other girls had seen what had happened...they too would have insisted he shave their pussies...they too would have wanted to come along tonight...they too would have had his fingers down between their legs...they too would have been ejaculating in absolute ecstasy...

Oh, the joys of being female!

Eventually Rebecca calmed down...and John faced the reality that his consultation room must be fully cleaned so that his patients tomorrow would have no idea of what had occurred there that night...

And John realised he didn't even know Rebecca's surname!

He desperately hoped that her Mother or Father were not his patients. And did she have any brothers or sisters?

Yes, she had a sister...in the next year of high school...who he would probably meet in similar circumstances in just a year...and, if not, probably before then - should he be lucky enough to have it off with Rebecca again. Which, hopefully, would not just be again...but again and again.

How he wished that would occur.

So he took Rebecca's phone number and email address...and promised to contact her again... soon...very soon.

She had just one more question for him, before she left: 'John, apart from me, how many of the other girls have lost their virginity?'

'I'm sorry, Rebecca, but we all agreed that we wouldn't discuss what happened earlier today -- even among ourselves...so, if you really want to know, you are going to have to ask each of the other girls whether they still have their virginity.'

And he fanaticised some more... Rebecca's sister... Grace... he was taking both of their virginities... screaming... then screaming some more, but this time in ecstasy... perhaps making a similar mess all over his floor.

He had just one problem. How to get Grace to approach him and beg to be fucked?

He couldn't approach her now she had been to his surgery, and he desperately hoped she wouldn't come to his surgery seeking a contraceptive -- the former would be unethical, the latter would automatically preclude him from being able to ask her for sex.

He'd have to think of some other way of passing the message to her that she should approach him - somewhere else, at some other time.

Maybe Rebecca might be able to help.

* * * * *

...A week or so later, Cassie arrived for her appointment.

'Cassie, go right back to the start and tell me how it all began,' John suggested

'Mum died a few years ago and I've been living with Dad ever since. I know that my developing body has really teased him over the years -- because he told me so on several occasions. I really love him and I have been very grateful for what he has had to do for me -- things like helping me through my first period, helping me buy bras and bikinis, which are tasks that Dads usually don't have to handle.'

'He turned forty a couple of years ago, so I decided I'd offer him the chance to have sex with me and to be the one to take my virginity - as a very special one-off birthday treat for him.'

'He asked whether I was absolutely sure and I told him I would not have made the offer if I wasn't. I also didn't have to worry about becoming pregnant because another of Dad's tasks, a few years before, had been to take me to the doctor so I could go on The Pill because I was having ongoing menstrual problems.'

MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers