Sex Lessons for Six Naked Schoolgirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So...he took my virginity on his 40th birthday.'

'Then a few months later his boss indicated he might have to let Dad go, but he told Dad would put another man off if Dad could arrange for him 'to screw me', as he put it.'

'It seems that Dad had told some of the guys at work, without naming who had actually done it, that I had recently been bled.'

'I thought about it for while, decided both Dad and I both needed Dad to have that job, that I had already lost my virginity, and there was no chance of my becoming pregnant -- so I told Dad to bring his boss around.'

'Probably predictably, six months later, Dad was again threatened he would lose his job and was told I could keep it for him if the boss visited me again. And then it happened again a third time, not so long ago.'

'And the word seems to have spread that I was 'available.' Over the past year I have been visited by five other men, each of whom paid Dad something for being allowed to give me a screw.'

'I now think enough is enough, and I hope you might be able to suggest how I should handle this with Dad, without hurting him.'

'Well Cassie, I have a suggestion for you -- but first I'd just like to check a few things. Can you tell me how you felt about losing your virginity to your Dad?'

'I know it may be a bit weird, but I felt I owed it to him, and I was quite prepared to do so. I think it may have been quite different had he put the hard word on me, and asked me to surrender my virginity to him.'

'And tell me exactly what happened that night?' John asked.

'We had dinner -- which I had specially prepared -- and we did the wash up together. I then went and had a shower, and came out wearing just my short pyjama top -- no bra and no knickers. I told him I was going to his bed, and looked forward to seeing him soon.'

'He had a shower and emerged totally naked, and jumped into bed beside me.'

'He, of course, knew exactly what to do and he is a very gentle man, so he tried to look after me as much as possible. So we kissed...he played with my breasts and between my legs...he put his fingers right into my vagina and played in there for a while...he mouthed me down there...then he started to put his cock inside.'

'I felt tight, and he really had to push to get it right in...it hurt me quite a bit...and I bled a little...'

'And then he continued pushing it in and pulling it out, pushing it in and pulling it out...until he came...and suddenly I was very wet.'

'Overall, it was quite a reasonable experience...much more pleasant that I had imagined it might be...and I was left with the feeling that I had done exactly the right thing for Dad.'

'And how about your experiences with Dad's boss and the other men?' John asked.

'Dad's boss is not too bad, and the other men varied quite a bit. Several of them were quite good at it, and in a funny way I quite enjoyed having sex with most of them. I think that what you said the other morning about women and girls enjoying sex must certainly be true for me.'

'But one guy was really rough -- he made no attempt at all to ensure I was lubricated and he just drove his penis into my vagina as hard and as fast as he could. I just had the feeling he wanted to fuck me real hard and, if that meant I bled or screamed, then so much the better.'

'Apart from that experience with the last guy you described, that all sounds very positive to me. I think you have handled it as well as could be expected,' John added.

'Who else, apart from your Dad and the other men who had sex with you, know that this has happened?'

'No one,' Cassie replied.

"Are you sure? You haven't told anyone else you have lost your virginity?'

'No, I've never mentioned it to anyone.'

'Well, that's very good,' said John. 'Now tell me this -- and you'll realise why I am asking in a minute -- how prepared would you be to have sex on one more occasion with your Dad?

'I'd actually secretly love to,' Cassie replied.

'We actually have a VERY serious situation here,' John continued. 'We could report this to the authorities and your Dad could be charged with incest, possibly having sex with a minor, procuring a girl for sex, acting as a pimp for a prostitute, and a whole lot of other things. And your Dad's boss and all the other men could similarly be charged, and could end up being sent to jail.'

'But I get the impression you don't want that to happen. You just want to let what happened in the past, stay in the past...and you just want to now have the normal life of a grown-up teenager. Am I right?'

'Yes, absolutely. And I certainly don't want to get Dad into any trouble -- after all, it was me -- not him -- who initiated things that evening when I lost my virginity,' Cassie replied.

"Well, what I suggest is this. You ring your Dad and ask him to come down in 15 minutes to drive you home. I'll have a talk to him alone, whilst you sit in the waiting room. I'll explain to him that very serious offences have occurred, but you are mature enough not to wish to take any further action.'

'I'll tell him that absolutely no more men are to be offered the opportunity of sleeping with you.'

'And I'll suggest that he tell his boss that he has had a conversation with Cassie's doctor, which was prompted because Cassie thought she might have a sexually transmitted disease -- which thankfully she does not have -- but which required her to reveal all. And that the last visit he had to you would be his last...and that the doctor fully intends to report his illegal sexual demands to the authorities if he discovers that your Dad loses his job at any time in the future.'

'Now, your Dad will probably feel very embarrassed that he has hurt you...so I suggest you give him a huge hug when he has finished talking to me, and tell him you love him.'

'I'll let him know you plan to have a little talk to him when you get home, and he should probably accept whatever you suggest.'

'I won't let your Dad know that you told me you have had sex with him and, if you are asked, you probably don't need to admit to him that you told me. I can see no reason for embarrassing him for simply accepting your very thoughtful, very generous birthday present.

Then when you get home you might consider telling him again how much you love him - so much that you want to take him to bed with you one last time. And you would also then be giving him the added thrill of seeing your brand-new landing strip!'

'But, please don't interpret this as my supporting incest, because I don't. But I'm realistic enough to know that it does happen -- probably more often that we'd care to admit - and I am only suggesting this to you if you are TOTALLY comfortable with the suggestion, and if you initiate the possible liaison...and I am only suggesting it if you promise yourself that this will be the very last time you and your Dad go to bed together.'

'Or alternatively, and perhaps an even better suggestion, simply offer to help him cum by giving him a blow job. You know what that is?'

She nodded.

'And, sometime soon after that, I suggest you ask a nice young man who is about your own age to join you in bed, and that you treat him as your 'first'. You are now obviously ready for that.'

'I'd also suggest you re-set your counter of men who have had sex with you to zero, so that if you are ever asked again how many men have made love to you, you'll just forget about the older men who have been involved up until now.'

'How does that all sound?' John asked.

'Great!' replied Cassie.

'Well, get on the phone and ring your Dad. And then I'd better examine you to just make sure everything is OK. So if you would't mind then taking off all your clothes and hopping up on the examination table...and I'll write you a referral for a blood test, just to be doubly sure you haven't contracted any sexually transmittable disease. If you have, I'll give you a ring...and if you haven't, you won't hear from me.'

Cassie let John check her boobs and nipples, then have a good look and feel between her legs.

He probably let his fingers spend a little longer than usual down there...and visit some places he would not normally go -- but, in the circumstances, John felt sure that Cassie wouldn't mind.

John glanced up at Cassie's face and their eyes met.

Her look of contentment and pleasure transformed to a big smile.

He had obviously reached exactly the right spot...and that smile, somehow, gave him the feeling that her Dad would get lucky later that evening.

'And would you like me to just trim up that landing strip for you, while you are lying there?' John asked, transferring his attention back down to her tweenie.

She did. And her Brazilian then looked at its very best for its likely unveiling to her Dad later that night.

'Now turn over onto your stomach,' he said.

He parted her buttocks and ran his finger up her crack...had a good look at her virgin hole... then gave each of her buttocks a parting slap with his hand.

'Good girl, there is nothing there I am worried about. So, thank you ever so much for coming and seeking my help. It's been an absolute pleasure seeing you and being able to help.'

'And have a truly wonderful sex life from now on!...And, please, let me know how you are getting on, every now and then.'

Cassie gave John a big hug as she left to meet her Dad in the car...and bring him into meet John - who was about to give him some VERY pointed advice.