Sex, Lies, and Confusion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sneaky bugger!"

"Come off it Cait, it suited me down to the ground. I was getting laid every night and I didn't have to waist any time during the day keeping the bitch happy, I needed that time for my studies."

"I still think it was sneaky of you."

"Anyway one night Elaine came in and you were with her. I heard all you said to her about, if you couldn't have me you were going to have my baby. Well I didn't care I thought you were nice and I had intended to chat you up after my finals anyway. But once you started kissing me I realised I'd been all-wrong about Kathy. From the first night you got into my bed, I knew we were going to get married."

"Why did you throw me out of your bed that night, then?"

"Ah well, I heard you telling Elaine that you were late and you thought you could be pregnant. I had too bring things to a head a bit quick, before you disappeared off to Ireland. But when I threw you out of my bed, you didn't tell me you had one up the spout."

"I was in a bit of a quandary for a while, but then I had idea of winding Elaine up enough to make her tell me. I had a hell of a time getting her mad enough. She really thought she had won a great victory that day."

"Roger Parsons you are a mean, sneaky, low down liar. But I love you, now is there anything else I should know?"

"Come on darling I've never lied to you; I just didn't tell you the whole truth. You're the one that's got caught out, telling lies."

"Well there'll be now more lies between us from now on. Agreed."

"Agreed."

The End.

12