Sex, Lies and Conquest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I assume you already know why I am here?"

"When people like you come to people like me it usually means one of two things," he reaches for a flask of wine and a cup kept next to the throne. Taking a sip he continues, "Either you wish to parley, or you wish to fight. And you've obviously not come to fight."

"How can you be certain? I might have my army hiding close by waiting to attack."

"We've had you under observation since you crossed the toll bridge. You are alone."

Jianna's pleasure showed on her face, "Well clearly your tribe possesses the skills that are rumored." She takes a few steps towards his throne, "I wish to hire those skills for my campaign."

"Hire our skills?" Jungir mocked and let out a laugh, "Did we give you the impression that we are in desperate need of employment?"

"No, but you are in need of funds."

"Look around you Queen, there are funds aplenty."

"So are your men. You no longer lead a tribe Jungir, you lead an army, and an army requires discipline and food and rations. I admit you've done a good job so far but how long do you think it'll be before they realize that there are simply too many mouths that need feeding and then turn on one another?"

Jungir sipped on his cup with an expression of boredom, but his eyes betrayed him. He knew Jianna was right. A bandit chief was only as good as the bounty he brought his men, and the last few raids had cost Jungir heavily in terms of men and yielded far less than expected in terms of bounty. The other tribes that gave him money and supplies in exchange for protection are rapidly moving to other areas of the forest. By all accounts, Jungir's days as the head of the tribe were numbered for some time now.

"So what do you propose?" Jungir asked as he drained the whole of his wine.

"I offer you 100 silver raqs per fighting man plus a quarter of the bounty that we capture with your assistance."

"A quarter? That is hardly fair. We can make twice that much without your employment."

"True but you only make money during the trading seasons. I offer you and your men year-round work. Plus food and places to stay."

Jungir rubbed his beard and eyed Jianna intently. He would have agreed simply for the 100 silver raqs, "My men may be worth silver but what about me? Surely you don't plan on keeping me in the same bracket as that lot?"

Jianna smirked as she expected something like this, "Then what is your price Great Khan?"

Jungir looked over Jianna's body once more and let out a deep growl. He slumped back and adjusted the bulge in his crotch, "50 gold raqs," Jungir announced and leaned forward, "and you in my bed."

Jianna raised an eyebrow and then laughed, "You fire my blood woman," Jungir continued, "Share my bed and I shall cut off the balls of Death itself if you so desired." Jungir's eyes lit up with the kind of lust Jianna saw on the battlefield. Jianna snapped her fingers and summoned her bodyguard, the one who dressed as the Queen and took from her three purses laden with silver and dismissed her. She dropped them on the table close to the bed and was aware of Jungir's labored breathing and his gaze on her body.

"This is half of your men's pay." She turned around with an amused smirk, "You shall have your payment and my company after winning the battle." Hearing these words, Jungir stood up, poured another cup of wine, and took a sip from it. He stepped down and then offered the cup to Jianna, "Let us drink to the Gods then. To keep the scum in hell and you in my bed." Jungir grinned as Jianna met his gaze and drained the strong local wine in a single gulp.

Ch-5: Keeping Promises

The months that followed saw the systematic take-over of the tribes in the area. The smaller tribes volunteered their allegiance. Drawn by the promise of steady wages and full bellies, the larger and more independent tribes, however, required a more forceful approach. With the aid of Jungir's scouts, Jianna's army could move around the forest like specters. Soon Jianna's forces swelled in numbers and while the tribesmen were not as disciplined or well-trained as Jianna's, they did their part admirably.

It had been three months since Jianna and Jungir shared the goblet of wine in Jungir's camp; Jungir's lust for her grew with each new moon. The very sight of her sent him into a frenzy. Jianna had been subtle and coy enough to string him along for the time being, but she knew well that this sexual tension could easily turn into strong hatred if she did not allow him his prize.

It was now the night of celebration. All the tribes have either submitted or ceased to exist. Jianna had now successfully secured her supply lines for the Northern Campaign. To honor the tribes of the forest whose bravery and cunning no less matched that of her army, Jianna decided to hold the victory celebrations within the forest itself.

The venue was Jungir's camp, and everyone joined in the revelry. Including the perimeter guard since there is no one to guard against anymore. Jianna strolled around the camp and gave both her army and the tribesman words of encouragement for the battles ahead and congratulated them on a job well done. Jungir watched her move from one group to the next and witnessed her weave her magic over all of them. In less than three months, she had won their loyalty. A feat that took Jungir far longer and involved a lot of spilled blood.

He had seen her prowess on the battlefield and held no doubt that he was much better off as her ally than her enemy. She moved with the speed and ferocity of a demon and yet there was elegance in every thrust and parry of her sword.

The sway of her hips, as she walked, was hypnotic for the giant bandit leader. He shifted in his seat and adjusted his growing bulge constantly. He undressed her with his eyes as she walked by every group of soldiers and tribesman and imagined what it would be like to slide his calloused hand over her pale, soft skin. How he would enter her and watch her green eyes grow wide with passion and ecstasy. How her nails would feel when she would dig them in his chest or his back. Draining his flagon of wine he muttered under his breath, "Tonight I collect my payment, your highness," he eyed her bountiful bosom, "And I expect nothing less than complete satisfaction." Adjusting his bulge once more, he stood up and walked out to meet her.

Shokan stood next to Jianna's tent and waited anxiously for an audience. He nursed a half empty flagon of wine in his hands and looked around for a glimpse of her.

"I simply must speak to her tonight," he muttered and paced back and forth in front of the entrance. Ever since the night when Jianna and Jungir forged an alliance, Shokan's importance both as a strategist and as a politician had steadily diminished. He was too stubborn to admit that he was completely out of his depth when it came to war, and often relied on seeking a diplomatic solution to a conflict. Jungir's presence made things worse, "The man is a low born brute," he whispered and drained the remainder of his drink.

The tap on his shoulder made him jump out of his skin, "By the gods!"

He was greeted by the smiling face of Kaldor, a member of the council, and perhaps Shokan's closest rival, "As brave as ever I see eh?", Unlike Shokan, Kaldor did not possess a powerful frame, but his dead eyes and peaceful smile sent a shiver down many a council member.

"Fishing for an audience?" he asked

"No, I was promised an audience," Shokan replied with a slight slur in his voice. Kaldor gave a warm smile that frightened Shokan to his marrow.

"I believe the Queen is busy elsewhere." Kaldor offered, "It would be wise of you to not wait too long, lest they found you drunk and incapacitated in front of her tent."

"I was promised, an audience," Shokan said, "my audience is vital to mounting future campaigns."

"The Queen is certainly busy 'mounting', but just not campaigns my dear Shokan." Kaldor's smile was warm bordering on sympathetic, "Come and rest yourself in my tent tonight." Kaldor motioned towards his tent, "The Queen will not be coming back here."

"B-but I, but she...," Shokan stammered and walked with Kaldor on unsteady legs.

"Yes yes, you were promised an audience but it is the way of those who rule that they must prioritize their promises, and at the moment she is undoubtedly fulfilling one which was made previously."

Jungir lay back against the thick pillows of his bed as he waited for his prize to enter the tent. He lay wearing only a loincloth and flexed his arms and shoulders with anticipation. He still remembered the moment he came up to her from behind and whispered, "Tonight, I collect my dues."

In reply, she merely cupped his crotch with her palm, stroked it gently, and whispered, "I am feeling rather generous this evening."

With a tantalizing smirk, she sauntered off to talk to a short man with a bald head, and an unusual smile on his face. Jungir's attention came back to the present as his tent flap opened and Jianna entered; clad in an elegant riding dress with knee high boots.

"Are you planning on keeping those boots on?" Jungir asked with a grin.

"Perhaps," she replied and walked towards the bed slowly. Her finger twirling around the leather knot that held her dress together at the hip. She gave Jungir's powerful battle-scarred body a look and raised an eyebrow saucily. She now stood at the foot of the bed.

Jungir slid off the edge of the bed and towered over her as he gazed down her full cleavage with a lusty grin. He gently took the knot of her dress in his fingers and plucked it open, "Allow me." he whispered and opened her dress to reveal her flawless pale skin, with large rounded breasts and small but erect pink nipples. Her green eyes never left his as he undid his loincloth and let it drop beside her dress.

His gaze wandered over her body, as his hand gently slid up her hip and caresses one breast. Her fingertips slowly trailed up and down his veiny shaft, feeling it pulse and respond to her light touch. Jungir gasped and shivered as his shaft grew and stood up to her touch, just like a pet responding to the touch of its mistress.

Jianna pulled his face down and kissed him deep while her hand slowly caressed and stroked his thick member. Jungir's body shivered, as he tasted her tongue, his hands wrapped around her body and pulled her into his hairy and scarred chest. Jianna cupped his heavy sack and squeezed gently which incited a small groan from him. She placed her hands on his chest and tugged his lower lip with a low growl, and then pushed him back on the bed.

Jungir lay on the bed and looked up at Jianna as she slowly crawled onto the bed with him. Sex was a lot like a battle, and Jungir realized that he was facing an adversary without peer. She bent her head and slowly sucked on his heavy sack and flicked it slowly with her tongue, much to his pleasure. His large hands slid into her dark auburn hair and gave a little tug to bring her lips to the base of his shaft. She responded by sliding her moist tongue up the shaft and then rolling it along the throbbing tip which was barely covered by the foreskin.

She looked up at him and gave the shaft a kiss before grabbing it and gently squeezing the pink mushroom head out of the foreskin. Jungir gasped and shivered as he saw his engorged tip slide out gently from its casing. With a grin, she rolled her tongue tip off the mushroom head and cooed gently against its sensitive pink flesh. Her mouth opened and she slid the shaft inside and began bobbing her head up and down slowly. Her lips trailing against the thick shaft as she held the shaft upright with one hand and raked Jungir's chest with nails of the other.

Jungir let out a groan and threw his head back. This was better than his fantasies, "You may be a Queen, but you can suck a shaft like a whore." Jungir whispered as he gently held her hair in a bunch and aided her movement. Jianna moaned loudly onto his tip and felt the vibrations ripple down the length of his member. Jungir's spine arched in pleasure and his grip tightened in her hair. She bared her teeth and dug them gently into the hardening shaft, and tugged upward with a low growl. His eyes widened and he looked down at her bobbing head with a mixture of fear and excitement.

His breathing grew more labored as he felt his shaft thicken even more under her skillful tongue. Jianna slid her lips up the shaft slowly, and then slid back down taking the entirety of the shaft down her throat without gagging. Her tongue snaked out from under the shaft and flicked the scrotum gently. Jungir sat up and marveled her technique. He felt her throat clamp around his shaft and massage it gently.

"I knew you had a mouth on you but this..," Jungir's mouth fell open in a silent moan. His eyes rolled back into his head and he looked up at the tents ceiling as he felt his shaft throb in agony inside her throat. She slid the shaft out gently, gave the tip a kiss, and looked at his face. She licked up his torso slowly and bit a newly healed scar on his chest, making him hiss at the sting.

"Are you a woman or a beast?" Jungir breathed and slid his hands down her back and felt a peculiar texture. As she nibbled on his nipple playfully, Jungir moved some of her hair to look at her back and came face to face with a burning eagle. A large and intricate tattoo of a burning eagle adorned her back, but the most striking feature, however, were the feathers. The outline of the eagle was etched in silver, thus allowing it to glow lightly in the otherwise dimly lit tent. She crept up to his neck and bit him hard.

Jungir shivered and landed a loud smack on her ass, "I am your lover not your dinner woman." he said in mock irritation.

"You'd be surprised how often those two words are the same for me," Jianna whispered in his ear and began sucking the earlobe gently. Jungir groaned and wrapped her legs around him and sat with her in his lap. She stirred her hips on top of him to bring her cunt in line with his cockhead. Jungir pulled her hair back and looked into her eyes, "This was well worth the wait," he breathed and pushed her down on top of his shaft.

The moment played out exactly as Jungir had imagined. Her thighs clenched his waist and her body stiffened as his thick shaft penetrated her. Their eyes widened in pleasure and their mouths opened in a silent scream. Her nails dug into his muscular back and raked his skin inch by inch, just as his shaft entered her, inch by inch. With a guttural moan, she slid down and felt her thighs slap against his as he entered her all the way. He dipped his head, licked her throat gently while she stirred her hips and clamped her cunt down onto his shaft hard.

"Is there any muscle in your body that you do not control?" Jungir breathed into her neck as he felt his shaft being clenched in a tight grip. Jianna grinned, pulled him into her thighs as if gripping the back of a horse, and enjoyed the sound of his groans echoing in the tent. She released some pressure off his shaft and began to sway slowly side to side and then up and down against his body. Moaning and breathing hot air into his ear before finally latching onto the curve of his ear with her teeth and tugging with a muffled moan.

Jungir watched the muscles on her back ripple as she danced on his cock. The softness of her skin made him acutely aware of how rough his hands are, and he almost felt guilty touching her with his calloused hands. His eyes fell upon her swaying ass cheeks and he delivered a sharp smack on both of them as she rode him in perfect rhythm. The sting made Jianna hiss in his ear and she began regulating the pressure on his shaft with her cunt. Clenching and unclenching in harmony with her hips.

Jungir's eyes rolled back into his head and he felt himself go limp before regaining focus and gripping Jianna tight. He swung her body around bringing her under him and sank down between her thighs with a forceful thrust and a beastly growl, "I admire female authority, but I cannot on principle remain at the bottom for long." he whispered to her lips and gave her a deep kiss. He thrust his weight down again and felt the bed creak slightly, Jianna's body tensed and she let out a loud muffled moan into his mouth as he slid his tongue down her throat. Her legs clamped around his hips harder and the points of her stilettos dug into the flesh of his ass cheeks. He arched sharply and broke the kiss with a grimace, "Perhaps the boots aren't such a good idea."

In response, she rolled and brought herself on top of him. Her legs folded and rested on his thighs. Jianna leaned back to grip her stilettos and began grinding on his cock gently. Weaving her body in and out with her eyes half open and a light gasp escaping her lips with every movement of her hips, "I take that back," Jungir groaned and held Jianna's hips, "The boots are an excellent idea," he arched his back and hips and entered deeper into her tight cunt. His palms slid back down her hips, cupped her shapely ass cheeks, and spanked them playfully while she rode him.

Jianna grinned and bit her lip, "It's all," she breathed between strokes and groans, "in the execution," she arched her hips and gave a forceful thrust, making his shaft bounce inside her. She released her boot heels and spread her thighs wider; placing her hands on his chest, she leaned forward and began bouncing her hips on top of his shaft faster. The smell of their musk accompanied by the sticky noises of their sex soon filled the room.

Jungir's mouth busied itself with her hanging tits while her nails dug deep into his chest and added to his collection of scars. Jungir bit and tugged one nipple and relished the sound of a sudden gasp from her lips. His hands slid up and down her back as he continued to tease and nibble on her breasts. His hands finally rested once again on her hips as she twerked faster on top of his cock. He slid his long tongue between her breasts and licked up her throat and to her chin, before biting gently and then lifting her off his shaft.

He turned her onto her chest and got a good look at her tight yet fluffy asscheeks, which looked as if they were sculpted out of white marble. He slid behind her and ran his massive palm over her back, getting a clear look at the tattoo. Jungir teased her tight asshole with his thick cock tip and pushed gently; at first she did not respond but after a smack from Jungir on her rump Jianna gave a giggle and loosened her anus just enough for his tip to penetrate. He groaned and sat up straight on his knees to facilitate a smooth entrance. He watched as his shaft slowly inched its way inside her ass, sliding and glistening in the dim light of the tent. His eyes focused themselves with difficulty as the pleasure was overwhelming his senses. His eyes fell back on the tattoo once again and he noticed a flaw, the outline of the Eagle was unfinished. Some of the feather tips did not carry the bright glow of the silver edge.

Suddenly Jianna arched her back and began popping her hips up and down from the front. She then widened her anus and Jungir watched as her ass sucked in his shaft hungrily, "Gods woman which whorehouse did you learn this in?" he grunted and groaned as he felt his thighs slap against her soft ass cheeks. He gripped her hair in one hand and began rutting from behind like a bull. Every thrust was accompanied by a grunt from him and a moan from her. Her fingers clutched the fabric of the bed and she bit into the edge of the pillow to muffle her almost bestial screams. Jungir grinned and felt more in control for the first time since she walked into his tent to forge their alliance,"Learn what it's like to feel true power between your legs." he grunted between strokes, "And learn to stay like this for your lover, and your new king."