Sex, Lies and Conquest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Jungir were not so completely swept away by his lust, he would have noticed that Jianna's moans of ecstasy had ceased and her body tensed for the briefest of moments. She tilted her head to look back at his face, which was upturned towards the lamp overhead as he hammered his shaft inside her. A smile crept on her lips and her eyes lit up with the same kind of fire her opponents saw on the battlefield.

She wrapped her legs around him from the front and pulled his body down on top of hers. She slowly began to grind back into his shaft and rubbed her ass cheeks on his belly and thighs. She felt his hot breath in her ear as she twirled her hips under him, she could hear the agony in his voice and felt it in the grip of his hands on her wrist. He was about to cum. Jungir prided himself on his self-restraint in such matters but tonight he was with a woman who was testing his resolve to its limit.

He reared up on his arms and slid his shaft out and back in with a fleshy slap of skin on skin. His breathing was labored and his eyes barely open, beads of sweat glistened on Jianna's back and dropped off Jungir's nose. A day of battle would not wear him down, but half a night with Jianna proved more than he could handle. He slid out and back in repeatedly and arched his back sharply as he felt his body shake and toes curl. Jianna's thighs gripped his waist tighter from the front and pulled his shaft deep inside her ass. She clenched her cheeks and held the shaft in a vice-like grip, "Aggghhh! woman your ass is like a bear trap."

He dipped his head, bit Jianna hard on her shoulder blade, and shuddered violently as he came inside her ass. The grip of his teeth loosened with each successive twitch of his shaft, and soon his body fell on top of hers. His hands caressed her sides and gently fondled her breast. He drew back out of her ass slowly and felt her anus loosen just enough for his shaft to withdraw. His cock was slick from his own cum and he saw some of it drip off the edge of her asshole. He rolled off her and collapsed on the bed taking lungs full of air.

"I've never, finished so quickly."

Jianna propped herself up on her elbows and looked at him with an amused expression, "You've never been with a real woman before." She replied in a husky voice.

Jungir glanced at her and observed that while she was sweating and breathing hard, she was nowhere nearly as exhausted as he was. His face flushed with embarrassment and anger, "It must've been the wine," he mumbled, "It takes a toll on my body."

"Indeed," Jianna said, with a giggle and slid closer to him, "Perhaps I've successfully burned the wine out of your system?" she twirled her nail along the fresh scars on his chest. Jungir grinned, wrapped an arm around her waist, and rubbed her back. The rough texture of the tattooed skin caught his attention yet again, "Why is it that your tattoo is incomplete?"

Jianna's eyes held an eerie stillness that sent a shiver down his spine for a moment, "It's a work in progress, I complete a small part of it after I achieve something worthwhile in my campaign"

"How long have you had it?"

She looked away and gently slid her palm down his torso, "It's been a while." she whispered and kissed the scratch mark on his chest and continued to do so for the others, "W...would our alliance not warrant the progression of your tattoo?" Jungir breathed as he felt the blood running back down below his waist and his cock throbbing in pain from the exertion.

"I have yet to achieve what I set for myself in our partnership," she whispered and slid back up and slid her tongue down Jungir's throat and sucked on his lips. She broke the kiss, slid her thigh up his body, and gently rubbed his aching cock with her inner thigh. Jungir groaned and smiled in delight, "I am sure that come morning, I will have given quite a few things to be proud of."

He pushed her onto her back, kissed her breasts, and slid his tongue down her body slowly as his hands opened her thighs. As his tongue reached for her smooth pink cunt, Jianna slid her hands in his hair and arched gently with a whisper, "I am sure you will." her toes curled sharply followed by a loud moan of pleasure.

Ch 6: The Conquest

The next day saw frantic activity in the camp. Tents were dismantled, fires were put out and horses were saddled with men and equipment. The clearing that was once home to the Army of Thieves is once again just another large clearing in the forest.

Jianna trotted her black mare along the ranks and inspected the troops, "Men and women of my army," she said in a powerful voice, "Witness this day the birth of a new Empire. Witness this day the birth of a new era. But most of all witness this day the price you pay if you cross me."

She swept her hands towards the edge of the clearing where no less than a 100 bodies stood impaled upon wooden spikes, their faces twisted in a grotesque and painful smile, "Let his be a lesson to all of you, that I will lay my life down to protect any one of you on the field of battle, but I shall not hesitate to punish you for betrayal of any kind." She let her words sink in before continuing, "I will give you the world, and in return I demand your absolute loyalty. ARE YOU WITH ME?" she asked and she received a loud and enthusiastic reply from her troops. She nodded to her commanders to move them out and stood to the side as they filed out of the clearing in an orderly and disciplined manner.

As Jianna stood with an accomplished smile on her lips, Kaldor trotted his smaller horse towards her and stood next to her, "A fine addition to the ranks your majesty." Jianna looked at the little bald man and smiled, "You think so?"

"Indeed and especially how you managed to add them to your army. If I may say so, it was inspired."

Jianna smirked at the flattery and looked across the clearing towards the line of bodies. As with every change of power, there are those, who would rebel against authority, and while it is a waste of time and resources such people need to be dealt with and used as an example. Jianna's gaze fell on the second tallest spike upon which the body of Shokan was being pecked at by the crows. The rest of the council except for Kaldor was also scattered amongst the bodies. She had no need of many counselors when only one was sufficient.

The honor of being impaled upon the tallest spike belonged to Jungir. Jianna smiled at the memory of him being bound and gagged while naked in his bed and then being dragged away by none other than his own men. Those loyal to him shared his fate. For a thief, he did keep his promise; he gave her an army with which she will conquer an empire. She turned towards Kaldor, "Have Mara visit me when we reach the fortress. My tattoo needs a touch-up."