Sex, Lies and Digital Cameras Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers

“I bet that her husband doesn’t know what she has had in her mouth when he kisses her goodnight!”

‘Frazier’ joked. Linzi’s head was now bobbing up and down, while she slid a hand between his legs to squeeze his hairy balls, as he pulled and tugged at her nipples.

“Oh yesss!” he hissed as he filled her mouth, once again with hot spunk.

Linzi attempted to roll onto her side, but Barry stopped her. Stu pulled some cushions from the sofa, and they placed them under her stomach, keeping her on her hands and knees.

In this position all five men fucked all three of her holes for another half-hour. At one stage Stu and another guy tried to get both of their cocks into her cunt at the same time.

I was covered in sweat, and spunk, as the men left my wife spread-eagled on the living-room floor, spunk dripping from every orifice.

As the tape whirred to a finish, I realised that I had watched all three hours, and Linzi would be coming home from work soon.

I, quickly, took the tape to my office. I had changed my soiled boxers, and was still unpacking my bag, when I heard her arrive home.

Tenderly, she hobbled upstairs to greet me, with a kiss. She went on to tell me that she had ‘hurt her back’ the following day. Little did she know that I knew the truth, behind her charade.

A month later, we separated and I presented her with a divorce petition. At first she was dumbfounded, but I told her about the first video that I had made.

We divorced six months later.

I still can’t stop watching the videos when I masturbate.

Graham

Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers
12