Sex, Love, and Lies in the Asylum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told her that as long as she was only going to watch tv, not get up and try to clean house like she normally did that he had no problem with her curling up on the couch to watch tv for a bit.

She smiled at him, thanking him for allowing her to lay on the couch and watch tv for a bit, promising him that she wouldn't try to get up and clean house like she normally would. Once she had laid on the couch, Billy covered her with her favorite fluffy tiger blanket, kissing her cheek softly telling her that he was very proud of her and that if she needed anything he would be in the kitchen getting lunch ready for them.

She lay on the couch watching "Days of Our lives," ate her lunch when it was ready, then curled up and fell asleep for a few hours. When she woke up she found herself in the bedroom, cuffed to the bed and ached from head to toe not knowing what had happened she started crying, which sent Billy and John running into the bedroom to see what she was crying about.

She told them that she ached from head to toe, and didn't understand how she got from the couch to the bedroom, let alone why she was cuffed to the bed. Billy told her that it was because she had gotten up out of bed and fell flat on her face trying to get to the washroom.

Therefore, they decided it was best to keep her cuffed to the bed and if she needed to use the washroom or wanted to get up to watch tv all she had to do was ask one of them.

She begged Billy to release her from the cuffs and promised that she wouldn't try to get up again without help from either him or John, Billy looked at her telling that if she did that she would not like the consequences of doing so.

John on the other hand was a bit leery when Billy removed the cuffs, and later when they were alone told him that he was leery of it because he was scared that Kimberly either wouldn't keep her word or would roll off the bed.

Kimberly called for John to come to the bedroom quickly because she was scared when she saw blood leaking from the stitches where her appendix was taken. She was in pain and tears not allowing him to get close enough to examine it but he quickly went and got Billy asking him to hold Kimberly well he (John) looked at her stitches.

Kimberly wouldn't even let her master near her, finally Billy was able to hold her and John gave her a sedative to help her sleep.

When Kimberly woke she was in pain and crying when she realized she had been locked in the cage, not knowing why she was there. Billy and John told her that she had kicked, screamed, bit, and even growled at them when they had tried to help her repair the stitches in her stomach.

She apologized to both of them, telling them she was scared and didn't know what was happening to her, that she didn't even remember them being in the room but that she did remember calling for John. She told them that everything after that was a blur until she woke up in the cage in pain, and asked John to give her something for pain.

Two weeks went by without any more complications from her surgery and recovery, so the doctor told her she could return to work if she chose to do so.

Kimberly was glad to hear that because she was so bored at home not being allowed to do anything, and asked her master if she was allowed to go to the office right away.

He told her that she could if she didn't try to do too much at once, she promised him that she would take it easy but that she wanted to walk home to which he replied, "Take the cell phone and if you feel ill call Me."

Kimberly promised to do just that if she felt ill, then kissed His cheek and thanked him for allowing her to go back to work. He smiled, smacked her ass hard making her jump and whimper softly, turning to Him thanking him once again.

Once Kimberly had arrived at the base, she was shocked to see the General there as she had been told He was in Washington, DC at the Pentagon doing some research. He told her to take a seat, she declined and he told her to stand at ease, which was a difficult task for Kimberly given that she is a slave and finds it hard to stand at ease when standing.

The General told Kimberly that if she didn't stand at ease he'd have to punish her, she looked up at Him something she rarely did was to look at a man of His stature and rank.

She told him that she found it hard to stand at ease and when he asked her why, she replied quite frankly, "Sir, this one is a slave Sir."

He smiled at her and told her that she should know that an order was an order, be it that her master gave it or her commanding officer. Which in this case was him and that the punishment for defying an order could be anything from a good lashing all the way to a court marshal and she didn't want that.

She continued to defy his order to stand at ease or sit, so he called in the MP's ordering them to take her to the brig and not let her out til he told them to. She looked up at him, knowing that if she tried to get out of punishment and her master found out he'd punish her but good for doing so.

General Metcalf looked at her, asking her if she had something to say, when she shook her head no he nodded and told the MP's take her away. Kimberly was scared, and ashamed of herself for behaving the way she did in his office, knowing that her master will be upset with her and probably punish her for her inappropriate behavior.

When the MP's took her to the brig, she told them she wanted to make a phone call, they told her she wasn't allowed to make any calls. She then reminded them who she was and that the General hadn't said she's not allowed to make a call, and that if they didn't let her make the call that she would see they were court marshaled.

They told her she would have to wait for the General to come and talk to her before making any calls, then told her to step into her cell. When she looked up she saw a tall, dark, handsome man that they told her was there for hitting his sister's husband and was still in a bad mood, therefore not to test him but to do as he said.

She looked at the MP's and laughed, telling them there are only a select few she obeys, one being her master and the others were any officers that had a higher rank than her such as the General. The MP's left and that's when things started getting nasty between Kimberly and this strange man whom she was sharing a cell with.

He started barking orders at her and she told him that unless he was his rank was higher than that of a Colonel that she was not going to listen to his orders. That's when he told her that he was a Dom and that he knew she is a slave therefore she has to obey him.

He took his belt off, grabbed her by the hair, pushing her to her knees, telling her to raise her ass, with him gripping her hair she thought it best to do as he said. She bent at the waist, raising her ass, her short skirt rising, the cool air in the cell brushing against tender skin sending chills down her back as her heart started racing faster.

He told her that she was a miserable excuse for a slave, she snapped her head around growling at him that her master would disagree with him, and he laughed saying, "Well now, he's not here right now, now is he?"

She said, "He may not be here but he is always watching, and has many ears listening to her and eyes watching her at all times, and they report back to him several times a day."

Her head was burning, as she had forgotten he still had a hold of her hair, her hand came up to grip just below his hand. When he saw her hand coming up, he growled at her that if she so much as even tried to pull his hand away she was going to get a worse beating.

She told him that no matter what he did to her, that she would never submit to him because she knew that although she is a slave she did not have to submit to just anyone. He smiled, pulled her up, turning her to face him, setting his belt on the bench in the cell, cupping her face, lifting her chin so she was looking up at him, and told her that her master had taught her well.

Kimberly whimpered softly as he pulled her up, his strong hands gripping her shoulders as he turned her to face him making her heart beat faster against her chest threatening to jump from her chest. Her skin covered in goosebumps, nipples taut, body tensing with fear, she nuzzled his hand as he cupped her face.

She was not sure why she was feeling the way she did when this man was not her master, but knew she didn't like that another man could make her feel this way. Kimberly quickly tried to pull away from Him, but His strong hands pulled her back towards Him. She saw His hand raise quickly bringing hers up to defend herself against His blow when she heard her Masters voice.

She smiled up to him saying, "see, this slave told You that Master is always watching, and has many ears listening to her and eyes watching her at all times, and they report back to him several times a day."

He looked at her, grumbling under His breath, "just wait lil girl one day I'll have you to Myself and then you will pay dearly for your mistake."

Kimberly turned on her heels, looked at her master and said, "may this slave have permission to challenge this man please Master?"

SnakeEyes looked up at her, smiled then turned and looked at the man whom she was referring to and said, "My Havoc, if you wish to challenge him then by all means do so, but remember he is taller, stronger and could be faster as well."

Kimberly looked up at her master, then to the man she wanted to challenge, turned back to her master asking him what she should wager if she were to challenge this man who had a desire to have her to himself one day.

He smiled, looking at her then the man whom she had been forced to share a cell with, saying to the man, "If and I mean if You win, You may have My Havoc for one day and one day only to do with as You wish."

Kimberly bit her lip hearing her master's words, yet when he turned to see her biting them and asked her if she had a problem with that wager, she looked up at him, her chocolate brown eyes sparkling, her heart racing and said, "no Master SnakeEyes."

Billy looked at her and told her to explain her challenge to the man in question. Kimberly smiled wickedly knowing that the man had strong hands and they were fast as well. She then looked up at him with her wicked smile and said, "this slave challenges You to a 60 mile hike with a full pack, then a boxing match right after."

The man whose name was not told to her until after the challenge would be won or lost by her looked up at her, smiling softly. Then said, "I accept your challenge little girl and hope that you are in as good a shape as your mouth, because you will need to be to keep up with Me."

Kimberly looked to him saying, "what does this slaves mouth have to do with the challenge?"

He told her she seems to always be running at the mouth and therefore she should be good at a 60mile hike with a fully loaded pack. She looked at him and said, "this slave has done a 60 mile hike, weight training, boxing, sit-ups, chin-ups, and then another 60 mile hike."

All he could do was smile and ask when the challenge was to take place, she looked at him and said, "the challenge takes place 3 weeks today Sir."

Kimberly then spun around on her heels again, facing her master, kneeled thighs wide, back straight, head held high, eyes lowered, shoulders back, breasts thrust forward and hands palms down on her thighs as he had told her to do from now on.

He looked at her and smiled seeing her submission to him in it's truest form, asking her if she was ready to go home, she looked up for a brief moment telling him that she was ready to go home.

He opened the cell door, lifting her chin then attached the leash to her collar, telling her to rise. When she heard his words, she rose with such grace and poise that Billy leaned over to her, whispering in her ears "My Havoc, you have made Me very proud of you tonight."

When Kimberly heard his words, she smiled softly whispering to him, "this slave is proud she has pleased You Master SnakeEyes."

He smiled, leading her out of the cell shutting and locking the door telling Kimberly to go wait outside in the corridor for him. Once she was out of ear shot, he looked at his friend and told him that Kimberly was very adamant about her training and would not back down from the challenge, then he thanked him for his participation in the punishment of his slave.

His friend smiled and told him that he should be very proud of her as she stood her ground even though he could sense that she was almost on the verge of caving in and giving her submission to him.

Billy told his friend that although she may have done so, she would eventually have rebelled against him making him punish her if he caught her trying to run from him like she had done with himself.

His friend asked what he had done to her when she tried to run, Billy looked at Him and smiled saying, "I grabbed her, pushed her to her knees. I then tied her hands behind her and threw her over My shoulder telling her that she was gonna get a good spanking and she laughed."

His friend told him, that he hopes she got a right good spanking and that she apologized afterwards for trying to run from him.

Billy laughed saying, "she got a right good spanking with My belt, the riding crop I have by the bed, and the paddle I made when I had a few spare moments at work. To top it off she not only apologized for it, but promised that when she was scared she'd not run from but to Me and ask for help."

Billy then left throwing Kimberly over His shoulder again, telling her that she should be glad he had shown up and saved her ass from a good beating. She asked him what he meant and he told her that the guy had said he would have given her a reason to curl up and cry at night.

Kimberly being a brave girl told him that she was glad he had shown up because she got a strange feeling and didn't like it.

He asked her what the feeling was and why she didn't like it, Kimberly told him that she felt her need to submit to this person whom she was sharing the cell with growing, and that she didn't like it because he is her master.

She then told him that he was and is the only person she wishes to submit to and that she knows that just because she is a slave that doesn't mean she has to give her gift to just anyOne that comes along.

By the time they were done their chat, they had arrived back at the house and He set her down on her feet, lifted her chin and smiled at her. He then told her that he was proud to have such a beautiful slave and that he was very proud of her for standing up for herself against someone whom she didn't know.

Kimberly looked up at Him, smiled softly telling him that she was only speaking the truth as he had taught her to do and that she wouldn't want any other man to be her master because it's him she truly loves, desires to be with and serve.

When they got inside Billy told Kimberly to go get undressed, and wait by the stairs leading to the dungeon with her hands behind her neck and fingers interlocked. Kimberly went to the washroom knowing she was to be punished for her behavior, quickly undressing, folding her clothes and putting them on top of the laundry hamper.

When she was done in the bathroom, she went and knelt by the stairs with her hands behind her back, fingers interlocked, head held high, eyes lowered, back straight, thighs parted slightly waiting for her master.

When Billy returned to where she was kneeling, He smiled and took off her collar, putting on a new one he had made for her telling her that she was now his property and all who saw the collar would know it.

She smiled softly thanking him and begged him to brand her that very night, he smiled and told her that he had intended to and that is why he wanted her by the stairs to the dungeon.

He then attached a new leash to her collar, telling her to stand and follow him downstairs where she would be branded letting all who saw it know that she was his property and not to touch her without his permission. She rose with such grace and poise that Billy smiled, lifting her chin slightly kissing her so deeply that Kimberly felt like she was floating on air.

Once down in the dungeon Billy asked her if he needed to strap her down while he branded her, she didn't like that idea but told him that she thought it to be a good idea that he did because she wasn't sure she could stay still. He smiled at her and told her she was a good slave, and that he was proud of her for telling the truth, let alone being so brave as to be willing to be branded that night.

She smiled, laid on the massage table that he used for needle play, tattoos and brandings, reached up kissing his cheek softly then laying back down on her stomach. Placing her hands over the edge, legs parted slightly head turned to the left so she didn't see the branding iron coming towards her right shoulder.

Billy smiled and proceeded to tie her to the table, making sure the bonds were tight but not tight enough to cut off circulation and whispered in her ears just how much he loves her. She begged him not to gag her, he smiled and told her that he had no intentions of gagging her because he wanted to hear her scream and cry should she choose to do so.

Kimberly told him that she would probably cry but wasn't sure she would scream, but that if she did the whole base would hear her and probably come running. Billy laughed and told her that if she did scream and anyone came running he would then gag her and run up telling them that she'd had a bad dream.

Kimberly laughed at that comment, which got her a good hard swat on the ass making her whimper and whisper, "this slave apologizes for laughing Master SnakeEyes but she thought it was a cute idea."

Billy smiled, then leaned down and whispered to her, "I hope My Havoc that you are ready for this as it will burn and when done it will sting. I will put some polysporin on it when you've had a cool bath and I MEAN bath not shower."

She looked up at Him briefly, whispering to him, "this slave is ready Master SnakeEyes. Why a bath and not a shower though?"

He told her that a bath is better because the water is not beating down on her shoulder and wouldn't sting as much as a shower would. She smiled softly putting her head back down and closed her eyes as he went to get the branding iron from the flames of the fireplace he had put in while she was away for a few weeks.

When he returned he cleansed her shoulder thoroughly and then placed the branding iron on her shoulder making her cry out in pain. When he was done he untied her, wrapping her in a warm blanket leaving her right shoulder exposed so as not to have it stick to the blanket causing her any more pain than was necessary.

He held her telling her that he was very proud of her and that she had done good, then he took a cool cloth and mopped her forehead as he carried her upstairs laying her on the bed. He then went and ran a cool bath for her, went to the bedroom picking her up and carried her to the bathroom, gently laying her in the tub so her shoulder was in the cool water.

She jumped as the water stung her shoulder making her cry out again, her tears were streaming down her cheeks, and her master kept telling her it was okay to cry.

Kimberly looked up at him, then quickly lowered her eyes telling him that she felt bad for crying because she was happy, yet the water had stung her shoulder making her cry out in pain. He looked at her and smiled, telling her that He was very proud of her and that she had done very well, then told her to soak for a few minutes while he went and got her other surprise ready.

She sighed softly as she sank lower into the tub, soaking her hair so that she could relax, in hopes that her shoulder would soon stop stinging. When her master came back into the bathroom, she jumped hearing his voice and he smiled seeing her jump. He then told her that her surprise was laying on the bed, and that he wanted her to put it on, then come out and show him what she looked like in it.