Sex, Love, and Lies in the Asylum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had bought her a red leather halter top, black leather mini skirt, knee high socks and black leather boots that came to just below her knees. Kimberly then went and got dressed grumbling about how tight the boots felt around her calves yet liked the way she looked in the skirt, top and boots. When Billy saw what she looked like he whistled at her, making her cheeks flush, she started to feel warm as she realized she was blushing at a compliment given by her master.

Billy told her to get the brush and some hair bands from the bathroom and to make it quick. She returned with the items he requested and knelt before him, raising her hands palms flat and open. He took the brush and hair bands from her, telling her to kneel with her back to him so that he could brush her hair. She turned around, kneeling before him, placing her hands on her thighs palms down, pulling back her shoulders knowing he was going to not only brush her hair but put it in pig tails after braiding it.

Kimberly really hated having her hair braided into pigtails because it made her look like a little schoolgirl, which was Billy's objective that night. Once he had her hair braided in pigtails, he told her to go put the brush away and return to kneel in front of him. She did so quickly yet gracefully, hating the schoolgirl look, yet knowing it pleases him to see her that way. Kimberly sat squirming slightly on her heels knelt before Master SnakeEyes, chewing on her lower lip softly and when he looked down at her she peeked up at him smiling softly. He told her to stand and put her hands on her knees bent at the waist, she knew what was coming but did so quickly and quietly. She knew that because he had caught her chewing on her lower lip she was to be punished, she hung her head low and he told her to keep her head up, count each stroke then ask for the next.

The first of the swats to her ass, whimpered softly, her voice was soft spoken as she said, "one Master, please may this slave have another?"

Kimberly did this for each swat she felt to her ass, whimpering, nails digging into her palms, blinking back the tears finally after the twentieth swat she let the tears roll. She received a total of thirty swats with his paddle to her bare ass, after which she apologized for chewing on her lip when she knew better than to do so. He told her that he was proud of her for taking her punishment like a good slave should and that he was even more impressed that he didn't have to remind her to apologize this time.

She looked up at him, wiping her tears, her voice very soft spoken as she said, "thank You Master SnakeEyes for punishing this slave and she knows she was wrong to have chewed on her lip when she knows better."

He smiled at her and told her not to rub her ass, lead her to the corner, telling her to put her hands on her head fingers locked with her nose in the corner. She didn't understand, as she thought her punishment was over, and she respectfully said as much to him. He smiled, leaned in and kissed her cheek softly then said, "your punishment is over when I say. you are to stand here like this for twenty minutes, no talking, no rubbing your ass, no moving until I come to get you."

He slapped her ass, making her jump slightly, she thanked him for the slap to her ass. She then said, "this slave is sorry for her actions and will do as You say Master SnakeEyes."

He smiled at her, told her he was proud of her for taking her punishment and left her there to finish out her punishment.

He heard her start to whimper knowing she hated not being able to see or talk to him, but did not go against what he had decided to be a fit punishment for her behavior. He knew she needed to learn not to bite her lower lip and that he would probably need to punish her a few more times so that she would understand why he didn't wish her to bite her lip.

After twenty minutes had passed he went in, told her she could put her hands down, turned her to face him, asking her if she knew why he had punished her so harshly. She looked up at him, wiping her tears away once again then said, "this slave was punished because she had chewed on her lip Master SnakeEyes and knows she was wrong to do so. She begs forgiveness for doing so when she knows better Master and will work on not doing it any more."

He looked at her, pulled her closer to him holding her tightly in his strong loving arms then whispered to her, "go get cleaned up pet, We have somewhere to be shortly and it's a very special surprise for you."

She smiled softly, went to the washroom, splashing cold water on her face then applied her makeup as he liked it quickly returning to him. She then knelt before him, thighs wide, back straight, head held high and proud, eyes lowered, raising her wrist to him, palms open so that he may take her leash in his left hand, placing her hands back on her thighs palms down.

Billy looked at Kimberly so cute in her schoolgirl uniform with her pigtails braided nicely, holding her leash in his hand, he told her to rise and stand by his left hand. She rose with such grace, dignity and poise that he smiled at her, pulling her closer, kissing her deeply and passionately that she felt like she was floating on air. When he broke the kiss, Kimberly looked up at him smiling softly as her mind wondered what he had in store for her that very night.

When it was time to go, he tugged gently on her leash indicating for her to follow him, Kimberly eagerly followed behind him her skin covered in goosebumps when she felt the cool night air upon tender skin. Once in the car, Billy blindfolded Kimberly so that she could not see where they were going, telling her she was not to touch it and that if she did she would be severely punished when they got there.

She didn't dare touch it knowing that any punishment he would give her when they got there would be worse than what she had already received earlier that night. Once they got there, He helped her from the car taking her inside the fancy restaurant where their friends were waiting for them, as this was a very special night, he wanted them all there. Once seated at their table, he removed the blindfold sat across from her telling her that he would order for both of them that night.

She smiled softly, not caring that he was ordering that night as she was happy to be with him and their friends, although she was wondering what he had planned for her that night. He could see the curiosity building within her and smiled at her, whispering "what is it kitten? What is going through that pretty little mind of yours?"

She looked up at him, chocolate brown eyes sparkling, voice soft spoke as she said, "this slave was wondering why You wouldn't let her see where we were going and what it is that You have in mind for her Master SnakeEyes."

Billy smiled at Kimberly and told her, "tonight is a very special night for you my sweet havoc, and I wanted where we were going to be a surprise because I have something very important to ask you later."

She smiled, feeling a tear roll down her cheek, quickly wiping it away she peeked up at him whispering, "Master SnakeEyes, this slave wants nothing more than to be with You and our friends. To enjoy this night as she has so many others with You and them because You are all very special to her."

Billy had ordered a roast lamb dinner with salad for Kimberly and a steak dinner for himself, and some white wine. Kimberly wondered how he knew that she liked lamb, and then remembered her talk with him when they had first met at a dance on the base.

He looked at her and smiled, saying "When we met you were young, scared and didn't know what you wanted other than to be able to walk again. You have come a long way since those days and I am very proud of you my havoc."

She smiled up at him, unsure of what it was he was trying to say to her, saying "thank You Master SnakeEyes."

When they had finished eating He took her out on the porch, pointing to a beautiful area that had trees all around it, telling her that it was his cabin and that one-day he would like to take her there. She peeked up at him, smiling softly telling him that she would love to go there with him and that she was happy being with him.