Sex, Love and Sabotage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALandRF
ALandRF
47 Followers

I stand up and unzip my pants, letting them fall to the floor. Lowering my underwear, my cock springs out, hard and throbbing. I hear a sigh of appreciation from you and you slip your thumbs under the waistband of your panties and slip them off.

I pull the covers back and we scramble under. I wrap my arms around you and kiss you and I feel your hands in my hair as you pull me closer.

You can feel my hard cock pulsing against your leg and you reach down and stroke me slowly, feeling every nuance. Your thumb brushes across the head, smearing the oozing precome across it and making it more slippery.

This time you break our kiss, but then your lips kiss my cheek, my chin, my neck, down my chest, following the narrow strip of hair down my belly and past my navel.

I hear you breathe deeply, inhaling my scent as you reach the patch of thick dark hair at the base of my cock. Your tongue flicks out teasingly at first, making gentle swipes up the shaft until you reach the top and I feel your tongue swirl around the head.

I sigh with pleasure and then groan as I feel your lips engulf me and slide down my cock, taking my deep into your mouth.

You slowly move your mouth up and down, teasing and sucking, clearly taking as much pleasure as you are giving. My hands roam over your hair and down your back, straining to reach your ass, which is maddeningly out of reach.

I try to sit up to reach you better and without even looking up or missing a beat, you reach up with one hand and push me back down onto the bed. Your head bobs and I can hear the slurping sounds coming from you as my saliva-coated cock slides in and out of your mouth.

I want to stop you because I want to make love to you, but it feels so good I can't make myself tell you to stop. And then suddenly, I'm coming. It takes me by surprise and I don't even have time to warn you as I begin to fill your mouth with hot come. I look down at you thinking I will apologize for being so insensitive and I see you look up at me.

I see you swallow and a tiny trickle of come escapes from the corner of your mouth and the sight almost makes me come again.

I reach down taking you forcefully by your shoulders and pull you up to face me. I lick the come from your lips and kiss you hard.

I'm surprised to realize that my erection has shown no signs of flagging as my fingers make slow, lazy circles over your clit and parting the dewy wetness of your lips.

I start to kiss my way down your chest to your stomach.

Sensing where I'm going, you reach down, taking my face in your hands.

"Later," you say. "I want you inside me. Now."

I roll over between your legs and our hands meet as we reach down. I give you control and you guide my still-dripping, still throbbing cock between the delicate folds of flesh and into your wetness.

We both sigh, feeling this contact and hold still, savoring the feeling.

Slowly, I start to move, just a nudge forward and I feel a little of my cock slip inside. Not even the head is fully inside yet and I'm in ecstasy. I draw back a little and then nudge forward again. This time the head of my cock slips all the way inside you. I make subtle side-to-side movements that feed fractions of inches more of cock into you and I listen to you groan. Back and forth, slowly I inch ever so slightly, pushing a little more of myself into you on each stroke. It takes several agonizingly wonderful minutes until you feel all of me inside you. At that point we both hold still, savoring the feeling. I slip my arms behind you, holding you close, trying to get as close to you as possible. I feel your lips on my neck kissing me gently. Pulling back slightly, I look into your eyes.

"You love me, don't you?" I ask.

You look away from me, seeming to fear my reaction, and nod.

"Good. Because I love you too." I reply.

For the next half hour or so we enjoy the feeling of long, slow gentle strokes as we make love to each other, delighting in the sensations of each other's bodies.

"Mmmmm. I like this," I rumble in your ear in a low, quiet growl.

"Hmmm. You think so," you tell me. And with a twist of your hip, you've flipped me on to my back and are sitting on top of me, my cock still inside you.

"See how you like this," you say as you start to rock backwards and forwards. I feel your clit rubbing against me as my cock sluices in and out, pushing back and forth as you rock on my lap.

I reach up to cup your breasts and feel your nipples stiff against my palms. I massage your breasts and stroke your nipples as you toss your head back and moan. You steady yourself with your hands on my chest and I feel your fingernails dig in slightly, making it even more erotic.

You rock harder, back and forth, I can feel you getting wetter. The air crackles with an almost electric passion.

Back and forth, you rock faster and I can feel muscles -- are they mine or yours? I don't know any more -- beginning to contract.

I sit up and wrap my arms around you, pulling you onto my lap.

Your clit rubs against me as I push my cock into you. I reach around you and pull the sweet round cheeks of your ass apart and you feel my fingers tracing around the opening of that tender hole.

"Do it!" you hiss in my ear and you practically yell a moan as I sink my middle finger into your ass in a single wet stroke. Your fingernails on my back dig harder and with some help from my hands, you are rising up only to slam back down on my cock. And each time your clit slides along my pubic bone.

Our breathing is now fast, the only sounds either of us can make are grunts and groans. My cock starts to swell inside you and you begin to come. You start with a low groan and build to a gasping moan as you come. You shudder, burying your face against my neck.

"Come with me," you plead. "I want to feel you come inside me."

Your words set me off and I come. You can feel it inside you and the twitching of my cock even sends more ripples through your clit, triggering aftershocks in you.

The pleasure collapses us. You melt onto my chest, making small whimpering sounds and I lay back on the bed, my chest pounding, my lungs burning as though I've run a marathon.

You look at me and start to move, starting to roll to the side. But I hold your hips. Keeping you on top of me, my cock still wedged inside you.

"Where do you think you're going?" I ask.

You give me a smile. "Mmm. Nowhere."

ALandRF
ALandRF
47 Followers
12