Sex Magick

Story Info
A couple uses sex magick, magic powered by sexual attraction.
1.6k words
4.38
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, and while studying the real history around occult magick groups, I came across something called sex magick -— magick powered by sexual attraction. As always with my obsession with weird sounding shit, I had an idea. I thought, "Oh this would be fantastic for a fantasy erotica."

...

"Are you ready for the ritual?" Mikhail said. Vanessa nodded over the finely dressed man. He was dressed in a dark suit, complete with a velvet tie. His hair was tied in a short black ponytail, and around him were all kinds of rope, as well as bondage.

Vanessa said, "Do you really believe this sex magick ritual will allow me eternal youth?" She played around the curls of red hair, a bit self conscious of the freckles over her bare shoulders. Mikhail crosses his arms on the large royal bed -— one divine piece of furniture with red sheets, and golden laces around its hardwood -— eye catching in a room just full of gray walls.

"Every witch and wizard in our group does it eventually -— to allow the alliance between our clans to strengthen. Well, Vanessa, you don't have to choose this option. There is an option that involves that you use one of those numerical spells -— with numerology -— but you'd have to solve a calculus problem that goes along with your energy. You can go and try travel up the mountains of Mount Olympus where the gods and goddesses lives, but you'd have to prove your worth by doing it on foot. You can wait until you're 40, and simply have someone pass on their immortality to you. . . but you wouldn't hold your youth then."

She sighed, playing with her breasts somewhat, her nipples hardening. Mikhail always noticed she did this when she was worried about something during sex. They just married with her at 24 and him at 26 -— and perhaps even in their honeymoon, she was still upset about how she never seemed to play it off with sex magick used to create energy around her ailing grandmother. He put a single scarlet scarf around her, falling to her hips. If she couldn't fully cure her grandmother, clearly she could do much less to influence biology than with sex magick. Magick was after all, ultimately powered by passionate desire -— and there was little less passionate than making love with a partner you felt truly deeply with. She was the one closest to her grandmother, so it was best she performed the ritual to power the spell, but was she truly commited?

"Come on," Mikhail said, concerned. "I'll help get you in the mood." She nodded at this. He took of his coat, and the white shirt inside, and left his velvet tie on. Then he began fingering her, reaching between her legs. He'd go around moving between her clitoris gently at first in zig zags directions. She widened her eyes a bit, but was silent. Before meeting Vanessa, other girls he'd been with moaned immediately at this, but she could take the highs. She didn't get drunk easily, with alchohol or sex, and he smiled thinking of that.

He began speeding his fingers up, clockwise and counterclockwise at random directions, and she embraced him as her legs tightened around his touch. She could see his crotch harden in response. "Starting to get in the mood?" he asked. "A little bit difficult with all the worries," she said. Though a blush filled her cheeks as she bit her mouth. "Come on," Mikhail said. "Just imagine the problems of life aren't there for a moment, and imagine outside the walls of this room there is no one in this world but us." She kissed him at the cheek rather than the mouth for a tease. "Hey, he said. "After we've taken the potions, I'm sure in time we can't sexually settle for just that."

She giggled, and sat up against his crotch -— cowgirl style. She decided to use magick to move the rope and tie his wrists around the golden frame of the bed. "I heard you've been doing sit ups for upper body strength. Show me how manly you are by thrusting only with your torso than with your arms!" He rolled his eyes, and held in a laugh. That's why he's with her, because he liked a challenge after all. "Sure, my queen. You're no princess anymore after all."

Then as she reached in to take of his pants, she found his member, drinked a cold glass of water -— then started to lick it with the cold water flowing down as a tease. "Hey, my dick isn't a water hose," he joked, dimples showing. "It is now," she said. She sucked the tip like a big popsicle, after another round of cold water from the side of the bed. Then she slid down his cock and inserted it into her vagina sitting up.

He thrusted up and up. He put his legs into it, carrying some of her weight as she sat against him. He thrusted up and up. He stared at her breasts sagging near his face, and tried to reach up for it. She finally got wet, and he could feel the warm fluids in her warming his cock as it wandered inside her. "Ahh. . . " she said. He always loved the element of surprise. He'd slow down, taking a surprise break from his thrusting movements, and when her guard was down, he'd lift his hips to go through her. He finally came, and felt the fluids rush inside her. Wet, sticky, but also yummy. It gave their own private parts a warm relaxing shower.

She kissed him for a reward, and she felt the roughness of his stubble as they did so. He felt her boobs press into his chest with the nipples hard. "We've never really try bondage before," he said, a bit nervous at the tightness. The ropes were really tight against his wrists, and it ached, but something about it felt right. "If you want to prove your passion for me, I need you to trust me," she replied. He nodded and said, "But you have to trust me."

She snorted and with a flick of her wrist, move the ropes out of his wrists. "Then carry me, and enter me that way. Show me that you have the strength to carry me that way. It feels . . . deeper that way. I'll trust you won't drop me!" He wheelbarrowed her, took her hips up to his crotch as she stood, and the ropes moved by magic into restraining her arms resting on the bed. At this position he thrusted into her rectum, exploring the walls. Somehow standing, his legs supported his thrust, which allowed it to pound stronger and stronger. He carried the curves of her hips and felt the softness of her figure as he stood. She gasped as he did so, and her body gripped into itself. Finally he came, and fluids came into her bottom. She moaned a little more, and more, and more.

He almost dropped her as his legs felt like jelly from coming, and she had a little yelp, before he brought her up again. The ropes came off, and they could simply. . . just be again. She stood up and they snuggled each other at the bed. They had a nice reverse scoop, them embracing each other face to face side by side on the bed, his penis entering hers. "I have an idea," he said. And she nodded. The ropes from magic tied them both down in this position, and they could gaze in each other's eyes. They felt like they should turn away, a bit nervous to see each other up close, but being tied down like that, they were stuck together until time runs out.

He simply pressed his cock down into her vagina, and it simply pushed down without movement from the tightness of these bindings. It pressed hard, the ropes bending slowly tighter, and they both breathed heavily then. Her breasts pressing into his chest, made him excited. Moving down the pressure, instead of thrusting, the feeling was less an exciting ride, and more. . . calming, grounding. . . the sexual feelings intensified as time passed by. It felt almost like being ticked, fun, but a little too much. Yet without much else to do, they just kissed there, their tongues moving in each other's mouth.

...

They both cut strands of their hair, and dropping it into the potions, it turned into a clear transparent dish, signifying immortality. They embraced each other, and laughed. "We did it!" they said. "We have to tell everyone!" he said. "Well, I want to talk to grandma for now," she said.

Grandma was there lying down on the bed and said, "I'm sorry, you two, but sex magick for healing doesn't work when the recipient has no passion anymore to live. I just feel like. . . I've lived a full life, and I am rid of any passion to live for the immortality spell to work on anymore. I hope the red scarf I gave you would help remind you of me. It'll help protect you from curses." She cried, and he rubbed the back of her shoulders.

"I've said goodbye to everyone else, but I couldn't face you as my youngest granddaugther after all these hundreds of years. You wouldn't understand my decision, but remember, I love you. I just feel. . . I need to explore something here beyond my time." She nodded, and when her grandma finally got her permission, she wilted immediately. Her hair would gray, the wrinkles would crawl down her face and body, and the weight around her thinned until only skin and bones were left.

"I guess we aren't really immortal, huh?" Mikhail said. "But it certainly feels like we are, at least," she replied.