Sex Magick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, right.

With his eyes still closed, then, Peter cleared his mind of everything but the luscious images of that gorgeous creature doing the most wonderful things to, and with, his body, as he slowly and repeatedly recited the words to the spell, rendered virtually inaudible over the noisy tempest of the shower. In his mind's eye, he saw himself mount Celeste from behind and watched as her ass jiggled hypnotically with every deliberate and determined push into her decidedly delectable pussy; he imagined standing upright, cradling her ass in his hands, raising and lowering her onto his dick, with her legs wrapped tightly around his waist and her arms linked loosely around his neck, her breasts pushed up against his chest as their nipples rubbed pleasurably together; and he voyeuristically watched her gorge herself silly on his cock until he emptied his sticky payload all over her face and down her breasts, squeezing them together to catch every last drop.

This last image must have done the trick, because he suddenly felt a lifting sensation, like he was riding in a rapidly ascending elevator. He opened his eyes, momentarily pushing the pornographic pictures of Celeste out of his mind, as streaks of scudding clouds whipped past him – when he abruptly found himself standing in a doorway, peering through the steam into what appeared to be someone's bedroom. And that, to his astonishment, was precisely where he found her.

Celeste was still sitting on the edge of the bed when she first became aware of his presence. It startled her, not just because there was a strange man standing in her bedroom uninvited, but that he was completely naked and, for some strange reason, apparently masturbating. Not only that, but he also appeared to be enveloped in some sort of strange mist – a billowing fog that cryptically lent a surreal quality to the experience – and, as if that weren't odd enough, she thought she could faintly hear the sound of a shower running somewhere in the distance.

But as weird as all that may have seemed, it didn't motivate her to action; in fact, she didn't move a muscle or speak a word, having suddenly and quite surprisingly become deeply and profoundly aroused; the slight, sexual sensations she had induced in herself only moments before were apparently still smoldering deep within her. She concluded, then, that shemusthave unintentionally fallen asleep right there on the edge of the bed and was now enjoying a very strange, but realistic and excitingly erotic, dream. Except that the man standing in the doorway wasn't the guy she'd been thinking about, the one from the other night.

Of course, after a few moments she recognized Peter and was at first a little confused about why she would be having a wet dream abouthim- she'd never really given him much serious thought before – but seeing himnow, his chiseled physique highlighted by the contrast of dark shadows and soft moonlight pouring through the open window, she felt the initial stirrings of a long-dormant passion that she had only been tangentially aware of. Despite any lack of desire she'd had for him in the past, she was without doubt wildly and unabashedly attracted to him now.

He began to move slowly towards her, languidly stroking his erect cock, as she spread her legs open slightly in subconscious invitation, her eyes moving from his mesmeric gaze, down his sculpted body to the hardened tube of meat he was tenderly massaging in his hand, and back again. She wondered, fleetingly, what it might taste like.

So when he happened to stop abruptly in front of her, and she was staring directly into the eye of his cyclopean cock, she excitedly believed that she was about to find out what itdid, in fact, taste like; but then he fell swiftly to his knees, slipping her panties down the length of her smooth legs, around her feet, and tossing them over his shoulder in one quick motion, as he lovingly burrowed his face between her toned thighs and allowed his serpentine tongue free reign to strike up a lilting little dance with her clit.

The sensation of feeling his roaming tongue gyrating freely inside her cunt was overwhelming, to say the least. She leaned back on her elbows, raising her feet off the floor and bringing her knees closer to her body, as dozens of thoughts and questions flooded quickly through her mind. How was this evenpossible?What the hell was goingon here?? It all felt soreal; she could actuallyfeel his tongue wonderfully working her clit over, licking her labia into shape, his strong hands moving caressingly across the curvature of her waist and down along her supple hips. This didn'tfeellike a dream; and this certainly wasn't like any dreamshe'dever had before.

But in the blast-furnace heat of her overbearingly hot lust, these potentially troubling thoughts quickly evaporated. Hastily removing her t-shirt, she tossed it carelessly across the room, rendering her completely naked, as she first pinched and rubbed her hardened nipples and then, as the ecstasy intensified, placed a trembling hand on each side of his head, coaxing his tongue deeper into the abyss.

She was moaning loudly now and, at one point, when the pulses of primal pleasure were at their most extreme, she raised her legs straight up in the air, grabbed the back of each calf with its corresponding hand, locked her knees and, in an amazing feat of both flexibility and balance, held her torso upright - essentially forming a v-shape with her lower appendages while improving her vantage point - so that she could better observe his tongue slipping and sliding around between her legs when her eyes weren't shut tight in concentration.

This maneuver, however, shifted her weight enough so that she began to slide off the edge of the bed, completely lost in her wild lust and totally unawares; but, never letting his tongue break its glorious stride, Peter's hands shot up, one hand pressing firmly into each of the fleshy cheeks of her ass, and held her careening on the edge of the bed (her legs, straight up in the air and spread-eagled, passionately declaring"Vis forVictory!!" the entire time), keeping her from spilling embarrassingly onto the floor. In this precarious position, she closed her eyes and leaned her head back slightly, grinning a Cheshire cat-like grin and giggling with pleasure.

And then, seemingly without warning, while his darting tongue moved effortlessly around and over her tender pussy, she cried out, feeling the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced blossom deep within her vagina and spread outward through her whole body, as she unleashed a torrent of her juices straight into, and all over, his mouth. She kept yelling out "Ohh!"in direct time with the fabulously intense spasms of delight wracking her entire frame, dreamily thinking to herself that if God were to strike her dead right now, she would certainly die a happy woman.

She was loath to remove his head from between her thighs, but the strong desire to taste and feel his dick in her mouth, and the sure knowledge that it would eventually find its way to the place where his tongue currently held sway, persuaded her to lower her legs and, taking his head in both of her hands, pull him gently to his feet. When he was standing upright and she was once again "face to face" with the mighty beast that was his cock, she licked her lips softly and, looking him square in the eye, voraciously wrapped them around that magnificent monster, bobbing her head back and forth lustily as she did so.

He watched the determined movement of her head, as her luscious lips slid skillfully along the tender flesh of his cock, her long hair swaying back and forth softly as if stirring in a gentle breeze, the barely audible smacking sound of skin and saliva seeping quietly into the night air. He tried to clear his mind of everything but the intense pleasures that were emanating from every square inch of his dick. He'd worry about how the hell this could be possible later. Right now, he just wanted to focus on this gorgeous woman and, more immediately, the wonderful things she was doing with her mouth.

The thumb and forefinger of her left hand was tenderly gripping the base of his dick, the remaining fingers spread out evenly across his lower abs - the thumb and forefinger of her right hand encircled his dick (placed just in front of her mouth) and led her lips down the entire length of it, stroking his rigid penis in unison with the even thrusting motion of her mouth; after a few minutes of this, she stopped and tickled the sensitive flesh just below the tip of his cock with her tongue, and then quickly pulled her head away to look up at him as she swiftly pumped his dick with her hand, eliciting a series of glorious grunts and groans from him and causing a broad grin to stretch wide across her glistening face.

Placing his dick back in her mouth and picking up speed, she began to hum intermittently, as though she were enjoying a tasty dessert, and moved her right hand surreptitiously down across the plump valley of her breasts - her fingertips lightly brushing the hardened, rubbery nipple of her left breast, her forearm sliding seductively over the right - down along the smooth plain of her stomach and between her legs, where her fingers savagely massaged her wet pussy in time with the soft and tender push of his gently thrusting pelvis.

Peter placed his hands on either side of her head; not to rudely force her face down on his cock, but to feel and incorporate its rhythmic motion into his body – to immerse himself completely in the flow of pure, orgasmic energy swirling and centering itself around the mass of solid muscle deep in the pit of his groin, circling it like some beautiful and benevolent maelstrom, gathering its strength for the coming eruption.

It happened a lot quicker than he had anticipated. Normally, he could control the impending orgasm and hold it at bay until he was ready to let loose, but this time it crept up on him stealthily and his groin muscles squeezed together sharply, shooting the collected mass of sperm through the shaft of his dick with the powerful force of a Howitzer cannon and straight into her unsuspecting mouth.

He shut his eyes tight, focusing intently on his pelvic muscles, timing it so that when a volley of sperm was fired off, those same muscles simultaneously pushed the receding blood back into his penis, filling it to capacity and cinching it off, stiffening his cock until the next barrage of semen was ready to go, which was only a mere half-a-second away. With each shot he was overcome by a wondrous wave of euphoria, as though his soul was being repeatedly and pleasantly sluiced through the tiny slit-of-an-opening at the summit of his mountainous cock, exultantly radiant with joy at having accomplished such a tremendous feat of vitality and power and quite eager to do it all over again.

Initially, the sudden burst of semen flooding into her mouth took Celeste by surprise, but, like an old pro, she took it in stride and intuitively followed the soft push of his pulsing hips into her plushy lips, alternately swallowing mouthfuls of come and breathing in quickly through her nose, as the warm and oddly sweet concoction nestled snugly in her stomach.

At first she was a little disappointed (she had hoped it would last a bit longer thanthat, after all), until she suddenly realized that he wasn't getting any softer in her mouth; in fact, it felt like his cock was growing significantly larger with each strong surge, so that she nearly gagged. When he was finally finished, she pulled back and looked up at him in amazement, panting and staring wide-eyed at his still-hard cock! How in the hell wasthatpossible?? She'dneverknown a guy who could do that!

She heard a long and steady groan of delight escape Peter's lips as he leaned his head back and smiled.

Celeste stared at him incredulously for a moment longer, then turned and jumped onto the bed. Fixing him with an enticing gaze and smiling fiendishly, she crooked her finger at him and said, "C'mere, stud. I'm not finished with you yet."

Suddenly he was on top of her and inside of her: thrusting and moaning – pumping, groaning! He kissed her long and hard, yet strangely soft and tender, with an undertone of quiet urgency, her full lips soft on his, his tongue gently probing and entwining around hers, her bountiful breasts heaving high as his cock rammed swift and deep. Again and again he pounced on her, in her, into her, deeper, (faster) farther, (faster!) farther than any man had gone before, (come together) forcing the breath from her body, (together) his face close to hers, (coming) his breath warm and sweet, (coming, dear) her eyes focused on his, (oh, fuck me) her eyes, (fuck me!)he could lose himself forever in those eyes, (i'm coming)forever is a long time, (coming) a long time, I'm coming, she's coming, (so am i), and coming (so am I), andcoming! (OhMyGod,SO AM I!!)"Oh God!CELESTE!!"

And with that final desperate cry, they both came at once, simultaneously yelling out, the headboard pounding soundly against the bedroom wall, the concussions slowly fading away with the last dying spasms of ecstasy purging itself from their hot, sweaty bodies.

And the last thing Celeste remembered after Peter rolled off and away from her, but before she slipped quietly into a deep, satisfying sleep, was the wonderfully sticky sensation of warm sperm running down the inside of her thigh.

Jesus, what a dream!

"I heard that she left Joe."

Sarah said this matter-of-factly between sips of her coffee. She was sitting across from Heather in their favorite booth, the one right in front of the large plate-glass window, as the late afternoon sun, blanketing the table top between them with its warm, golden light, spelled out the name of the establishment in thick, black shadows, filtered from the huge letters painted on the polished glass beside them: "Debi's Diner". Neither of them had heard from Celeste in weeks and they'd been in the middle of discussing it, among other topics of mutual interest, when Sarah dropped this bombshell of information on Heather's unsuspecting lap.

Heather looked at Sarah in bewilderment, choking down the chewed pulp of salad lettuce in her mouth before blurting out in a semi-controlled tone "What?!?You've got to be kidding! Shelefthim? Is shecrazy??He's fuckin'hot!That long hair, the tattoos ... Oh my God, thatvoice!Are yousure??"

"Yep, she packed her things and took off ... I don't know where."

As Heather sat in stunned silence, trying to wrap her mind around this juicy slice of surprising news, Sarah added, nonchalantly, "Oh ... and I heard she's pregnant, too."

At this, Heather's jaw fell open, her eyes swelling slightly in surprise, as she gasped, "Joe knocks her up and then sheleaveshim?? That doesn't make any sense!"

"Who said Joe knocked her up?"

Heather sat quietly staring at Sarah, watching her casually sip her coffee as if they had simply been discussing the weather or something. Heather said cautiously, "You're saying that shecheatedon Joe?? I can't believe that - shelovesJoe. Who told you this?"

"I've only heard it from Linda, but apparently everyone's talking about it," Sarah said, setting her cup down and looking directly at Heather. "LindaisCeleste's closest friend, you know – if anyone knows anything about it, it would be her. Besides, I'vealsoheard that Joecan'thave kids. So, if she's pregnant ... well,youdo the math."

"You'resureshe's pregnant? What if she's just getting fat and Linda justthoughtshe was pregnant? She looked a little on the heavy side the last timeIsaw her. And even if she is pregnant, how do you know it isn't Joe's?"

"Well ... I'm notpositive, no, but Linda seemed very certain that Celeste was pregnant. And I think Celeste herself told me once that Joe had a vasectomy a couple of years ago. Yeah ... she said that he never wanted to have kids and that she didn't mind 'cause she didn't really want kids either. Besides, like you said, why would she leave her fiancé after getting pregnant by him?? Thatdoesn'tmake sense," Sarah said as she quietly resumed drinking her coffee.

After a lengthy pause, in which she waited, somewhat impatiently, for Sarah to dole out more information, but instead merely watched her drain her coffee cup in that maddeningly slow manner of hers – she was obviously trying to draw out the suspense for as long as possible - Heather practically shouted out, "So?? If she's pregnant and it's not Joe's, who's the culprit? Don't leave me hanging here!"

"Nobody knows. Not even Linda. If Celeste had someone on the side, she kept it a well-guarded secret."

"Well," Heather said derisively after a few moments, shaking her head decisively, "tohellwith Celeste." She took a sip of her lemon-water and smiled craftily – cunningly – as she said, "I guess that just means Joe's ...unattachednow."

"Yeah," Sarah offered, "I guess so ... though he's not reallymytype."

Heather looked up from her salad, her smile broadening incrementally, as she said "I suppose Peter's more your type, huh?"

"Peter? Well ... all right, okay – yeah, I'll admit it. Heis," Sarah said, a tad defensively Heather thought, although shewassmiling. "He and I dated for a while ... youknowthat. It just didn't work out, that's all. I guess he just hasn't found the right woman yet."

Her smile faltered fractionally as she let out a quiet sigh; but then, her grin regaining its former strength, she quickly added, "Hestillgets me hot, though," momentarily inducing a fit of hearty laughter between them.

"Well," Heather finally said, still laughing and smiling, picturing Joe in his trademark tight black leather pants, remembering the way he'd smiled at her the last time she'd seen him, "I'll take whatJoehas to offer any day." She swallowed another bite of her salad, her face taking on a more serious expression as she said, "Speaking of Peter, I haven't seenhimaround lately, either."

"Y'know," Sarah said speculatively, "now that you mention it, I haven't seen him around either – which is odd. I used to see him all the time." And then, almost as an afterthought, she added, "I hope he's okay."

"Maybe he got a new job out of town or something ... who really cares? It's not like he tells anyone his business anyway."

"He'd tellme," Sarah said meekly.

They both sat quietly for a while, Sarah slowly savoring the last of her coffee and worrying over Peter, as Heather mulled over this last piece of information for what seemed like an eternity, realization slowly dawning in her eyes as she said, "You don't suppose ... naaaaah, Celeste wouldn't have done that."

"Wouldn't have done what?"

"Well ... maybe I'm wrong, but it seems kinda suspicious that Celeste is possibly pregnant with another guy's kid and now both sheandPeter have disappeared. That's one hell of a coincidence, don't you think? But ..." and here Heather shook her head stubbornly, "Celeste never really talked much about Peter – I always had the impression that she thought he was sort of a jerk. I just can't believe she would run off withhim."

"Well, she could do a lot worse than Peter," Sarah said a little testily, "but I agree; I don't think they would run off together either."

"Although, now that I'm thinking about it," Heather said after a moment's reflection, squinting her eyes in recollection, "Icanremember Celeste telling me – this was several months ago, the last time I saw her – about a really,reallyhot dream she had ... starring guess-who."