Sex Magick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peter?" Sarah asked, trying to mask the disappointment in her voice.

"Yeah.And," Heather said, beginning to laugh, "she also said that that particular dream was the best sex she'd ever had! Can you believe that? She said awet dreamwas the best sex she ever had! How fuckin' ridiculous is that?!? I'm sorry, but you can't tellmethat adreamis better than the real thing ... especially when the real thing is that stud Joe. She's just fuckin' crazy. No, shewouldn'trun off with Peter just because of a damn dream! I'm certain about that!"

And it was on that note that the conversation turned to other matters and they continued talking and laughing until well after the sun had gone down. When the diner was getting ready to close for the night, they paid their checks and stepped out into the chilly spring evening, hugging each other warmly and saying their goodbyes until next week when they'd get together to discuss the course of their lives once again. As Heather turned to walk away, Sarah asked, "Do you think we'll ever see them again?"

"See who?" Heather asked, genuinely puzzled.

"Peter and Celeste, of course."

Heather stared blankly back at Sarah for what seemed like a very long time, before finally turning her head and peering off into the distance, as if searching for the answer somewhere out there in the darkness, saying, rather indifferently, "Oh, I don't know, Sarah." Then, after a contemplative pause, she looked at Sarah and smiled warmly, adding, "I'll see you next week, hon – goodnight," as she turned away again, walking off to her car and never once looking back.