Sex Nanny Ch. 01-02

Story Info
While husband's away, horny wife seeks release.
5.2k words
4.17
120k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

I've just turned off the computer for the night and I'm horny as hell. My husband is in Baghdad, in the Army. I just watched him jerk off in front of his bunk mates. It's so hot to watch him, surrounded by all those big strong guys as he rubs himself off.

I miss Jay's cock so bad. It's not all that long, only about six inches, but it's so thick and feels so good when he's fucking me. He's the first uncircumcised guy I had ever been with, and I wouldn't want him any other way. I love stroking him and watching his foreskin pumping over his cock head. It's so pink and sensitive – it almost looks like the inside of a pussy, so wet and delicious.

His bunk mates love our nightly call. They take the opportunity to whip out their cocks and get some satisfaction. It's so hot to watch a room full of guys get off to me. Watching the cum spurt out of one cock after another makes my mouth water.

My favorite is the blond. His cheekbones and jawline are square, and his eyes are intense. The other guys can't take their eyes off me, but the blond can't tear himself away from staring at Jay's cock. He strokes himself hard, and he looks like he's panting at the sight of my husband's erection. When he comes, sometimes he manages to get a drop on Jay. I've never seen him complain.

I strip in front of the tiny camera, squeezing and licking my breasts, wiggling my ass and straddling my chair and spreading my legs for them. I have shoulder-length brown hair and big brown eyes. People never believe that I'm 45 – I was blessed with good metabolism and I run two miles every morning.

My C cup tits are firm and tan. I lay out in the backyard in my thong when my son isn't home, so I just have the tiniest little sexy tan line. Also, my belly button is pierced. Tonight, I'm wearing a titanium globe that dangles in front of my pelvis. That's all I'm wearing right now.

All the guys say my ass is my best feature. It's round and full, like two ripe peaches snuggled together side by side. Jay worships my ass – in fact I think it was a big reason why he married me. He wanted to take this ass off the market. When he met my mother when we were dating, he whispered to me after dinner, "Your mom's a MILF. I'm so relieved to know you're still gonna look great at 60."

Tonight, I just couldn't get off, even watching all that cum dripping everywhere. I am so lonely, and the bed feels so big without Jay to cuddle with. I have no one to talk to, and there's only so much a girl can get out of a vibrator.

Jay and I used to have sex every night. Sometimes he would bring his friends home and watch them fuck me. He kept me so satisfied. I miss having a real rock hard cock pumping into me. I miss the taste of cum.

I know what I want to do, but it's so bad. So very, very bad. Jay and I have a nine year old son. As a full-time working Mom, I need some help, so I put an ad in the paper for a live-in nanny.

Bruno answered the ad. He's 18, about to graduate high school. He is also the sexiest black man I've ever seen. His skin looks like a caramel milkshake and I want to taste him all over. He's about 6'4 and he takes really good care of himself. It's obvious he likes to look good and spends a lot of time lifting weights. His hair is in dreadlocks, which on anybody else I wouldn't like, but they look great on him.

He has the facial features of a Greek statue. He has mischievous, sparkling dark eyes and such a sexy mouth. His lips are pouty and thick, and his tongue wanders over them when he watches me talk. He makes me quiver sometimes he's so damn sexy.

He's been living with my son Johnny and I for two weeks. I've seen him watching me when I bend over in the kitchen. He stares at my breasts when he thinks I'm not looking. I know he thinks about banging me with his rock hard black cock. At least, I think about it all the time.

We haven't messed around yet, but the tension is thick. Tonight little Johnny is at a friend's house for a sleepover and Bruno is in his room listening to this music. The beat is coming through the floor, an insistent, visceral rhythm that makes me ache for some action.

Who knows, maybe I didn't get off tonight with the guys so I'd have an excuse. I'm all worked up already, I just need someone to stick it in.

I'm going to do it. I don't care how bad it might sound. Besides, nobody ever has to know. Bruno's not stupid. If I tell him we can keep fucking as long as he keeps his mouth shut, he'll do it. Only a stupid boy would screw up that arrangement.

Jay will spank me good and hard when he comes home, because I intend to tell him every detail. He loves watching other guys do me, and this will really give him something to fantasize about. Besides, I bet he lets the blond give him head.

I knock on Bruno's door. The music stops. In the sudden silence, the intensity of my arousal hits me. My hands are shaking; my pussy is slick and swollen. I'm breathing so hard. He opens the door.

"What's up, Mrs. Spencer?" He asks with a smile in his voice. He drinks me in and leans against the door jam. I am wearing jean cutoffs that don't really cover the bottom of my ass, one of Jay's white shirts unbuttoned and a red silk bra with spirals of jewels on the cups. I reach out to touch his arm. He flexes his muscles slightly and grins. "What can I do for ya?"

"Bruno, I have to ask you something. Can I come in?"

"Sure." He turns sideways in the doorway. I step in front of him and stop. My breasts are touching his chest. I lean closer and duck my head toward his neck. I inhale deeply so he knows I'm smelling him. He smells like sex. Or maybe that's me.

"Bruno, I need you to fuck me," I whisper and plant my open mouth against his neck. I take his head in my hands and suck and bite his neck. He gasps and grabs me, tearing me away from his sensitive jugular.

He takes my arms and pulls me to him, his tongue touching my mouth before our lips meet. I feel a rush of adrenaline and kiss him back, forcing my tongue between his thick, juicy lips. He leads me to the bed and tosses aside a pile of laundry. He throws me down.

I am on him in a second, rubbing his crotch through his gym shorts. He takes off my shirt and casts it to the floor. I lay back so he can put his hands on me. He licks me in long, thick strokes until I'm ready to scream. I shove him aside and take off my shorts and shirt. He's already naked. I straddle him, still wearing my matching red panties and bra.

His erection is enormous. An eight-inch black cock with a pink head. Pre-cum drips from the tip and he grabs himself, jerking desperately. I place my hand over his and slow him down.

"You have to let me suck it. Can I suck it?" I plead, lowering my head.

"Y-yes. Yes fuck yes," he says.

I pull his cock into my mouth. It stretches my face. It feels so fucking good and I slide it deep into my throat, my slathering mouth drenching it with clear liquid.

He cries out. "Oh my god oh my god," he says over and over, each time I drive his shaft further into my throat. I can't do this for long. My pussy is grinding against his leg. I'm humping him so hard and fast I'm about to make myself come, but I don't want to come until I've got his beautiful cock rammed into me and I'm riding it.

His cock comes out of my mouth with a wet pop. The head is purple now, and his cock, it's even bigger than I thought. He stares at me with naked lust. "Fuck me," he commands, his eyes black with desire. I pull my panties to the side so that my pussy is exposed, but I still look like a goddess in my silk underwear.

I rise up and poise my pussy over his cock tip. I'm shaking with anticipation. I put my hands on his chest to steady myself and kiss him as I slide slowly down the length of his shaft. He's so big it hurts but my pussy is on fire with delight.

Even as he stretches me and hurts me I want him more. I drive myself down on him and start to ride. My clit is so swollen it looks like a little tiny cock and I'm fucking him with it. I'm fucking him with it. I'm fucking him with my little tiny cock and now I'm coming. I'm coming so fucking hard. "Oh my god oh my god oh my god."

He takes my hips and rams himself into me. He's so deep it feels like he's in my stomach. I am screaming "Yes . . . yes . . . yes!" each time his cock plunges into me.

He lifts me off and tells me to get on my hands and knees. I turn around, offering him the view of my bald pussy and perfect pink asshole. I start to finger myself, pushing my fingers in and spreading my lips for him.

He moans and takes his cock in his hand, pushing it close to my pussy to move my fingers out of the way. He starts to enter me slowly. So slowly filling me up again. It feels different this way, and I love it. He starts to rock back and forth, still not all the way in, teasing the tip of his dripping cock against my opening.

I push back against him, moaning and begging him to fuck me. He refuses, putting one hand on my tight round ass to hold me still and torturing me with the promise of full penetration. As he slides in and out, it starts to tickle. My feet are burning I'm so turned on. I just want him to do it!

I force myself back and begin bucking against him. He can't help it now, and our bodies are slapping against each other. He's got my ass in his hands and he's slamming it down on his cock. We both start to scream. I reach down to find my swollen clit, rubbing frantically.

"I'm . . . going . . . to come!" He says and his cock explodes inside me. His rhythm slows and I can feel the cum pumping out of him like a heartbeat in his shaft. I am coming too now, rubbing myself and humping back against him. Slowly, we sink down to the bed.

Neither of us speaks. We stare at the ceiling, and the silence turns awkward. I take a deep breath and stand up.

"Wow. You are amazing Bruno. Thank you for that," I say, pulling my shirt back over my glistening breasts and grabbing my shorts.

"You... you are too," he says, smiling but looking worried.

"So don't go bragging to all your friends, okay? This can be our little secret and we can keep playing together like this, all right?" I ask him. He pulls on his gym shorts and nods. I'm sure I've gotten my message across. This boy isn't saying anything to anybody.

"Great. I'll see you in the morning then. Pick Johnny up at 11 will ya?"

"Sure," he says, looking bewildered, like he'd just had the surprise of his life. I walk away, closing the door behind me.

"Goodnight!" I call, as I head down the hallway and up the stairs to my bedroom. I touch my pussy tenderly. It's much hotter than the rest of my body, and a wet spot has formed on my panties where my pussy lips meet. I yawn. I'm going to sleep well tonight!

*

Chapter 2: Top of Form

Johnny has soccer practice for three hours tonight. It's been almost a week since I gave in to my darkest, most selfish desire and went to Bruno's room.

I've been dreaming about him, waking up with my hand between my legs and my pussy drenched and hot. I had no idea what an effect that boy would have on me. An 18-year-old live-in nanny? I am a lucky, lucky girl.

Granted, I'm horny as shit and my husband is away, but this is like a high school crush. I haven't felt this way since 10th grade. Every time I walk past him in the house, my heart starts pounding and a rush of nervous sexual energy surges through my body. If we happen to touch in the hallway, my skin burns where it met his and my throat contracts.

We are finally going to have some time alone again tonight. He'll drop Johnny off at practice and come back to the house, then we'll have three whole hours all to ourselves.

Right now, I'm taking a bubble bath in my jacuzzi tub. Jay bought it for me on our fifth anniversary. It seats five. Get it? Fifth anniversary, five in the tub? My Jay is such a cutie.

The cherry-scented bath bubbles tickle my breasts and slide silkily over my long, tanned legs. Tea candles twinkle on the sink and line the edge of the tub. The light is milky and warm, and my skin looks like vanilla malt in the flickering flame. Who says you can't have a sexy bath in a five-person tub all by yourself?

My mind drifts to Bruno. He's going to come home any minute now, and I'm going to tear his clothes off and make him scream. I imagine him opening the door and charging into the living room looking for me. In my fantasy, I emerge from the kitchen doorway, holding a wooden spoon covered in chocolate cake batter.

I take a long, lingering lick of the chocolate, leaving a drop on my lower lip. He comes to me, takes my waist in one arm and wraps the other behind my back, dipping me down so that my face is exposed to him. He sucks my lip into his mouth and kisses me, tasting the rich warm batter I've been whipping up in the kitchen.

In the tub, I reach down and begin to stroke my pussy lips absentmindedly. Soon, my finger slips gently inside. The viscous fluid invites my finger into my hole, and I imagine this is how it feels to enter me. I squeeze my finger and am satisfied at how tight this makes me.

My slit is so wet and slippery. My inner lips are swollen and throbbing. I want to wait for Bruno to satisfy me, but I'm so tempted to get myself off right now.

One little orgasm won't ruin me for my big black stud. I've never had a problem coming more than once, and I love it when I get so much cock it makes me raw. All the more reason to be proud of my tight elastic twat.

I have barely made a conscious decision to give myself relief when I realize I'm already positioning myself in front of my favorite jet. The stream on this one is gentler than most of the others, and it's positioned just right for maximum fuckability. I put my legs over the edge of the tub and press myself against the stream.

The hot, bubbling spray of water parts my pussy lips and hits my clit. I lean back against the other side of the tub and moan, bracing myself with my arms on the bottom of the tub. I close my eyes and imagine Bruno's erect penis plunging into me.

The water pressure is just right. Waves of pleasure start coursing through me. My mouth is watering. The thought of that fresh young buck on his way back here to fuck me senseless is so hot I don't need much to get me off. My pussy starts throbbing and contracting. My hot hole is clutching at nothing, so desperate for sweet black cock.

I start coming, my pussy pounding and blood rushing through my body. I can't take it for more than a few seconds. I moan and gasp, moving away from the jet. My clit is too sensitive now to stay pressed against the stream. I settle back in the water, sighing contentedly.

"My God Mrs. Spencer! That was so fucking hot," Bruno says. My eyes fly open and my heart starts pounding. He's snuck in and caught me frigging myself. I look up at him innocently from the tub. He's standing in the open doorway to my bedroom.

He is naked beneath his ribbed white tank top, which accentuates his immaculate brown skin. His pants are in a bunch around his ankles. He's got his beautiful cock in his hand and he's stroking it firmly. His mouth is curled into a naughty smile.

"You are such a hot, dirty little slut, aren't you Mrs. Spencer?" He asks playfully.

"Why don't you come over here where I can hit ya and ask me that again?" I say playfully, sitting up so that my breasts are above the edge of the tub. They are slippery with soap and I begin rubbing and grasping them, teasing my nipples until they're hard and red.

"I think there's only one way to find out which one of us is a dirtier little slut, Bruno. I see that throbbing hard-on. Come over here and let me touch it," I beg, rubbing my hands over the sides of my wet breasts and pushing them together.

He makes a sound that's somewhere between assent and a grunt and walks over to me. He's so hard he walks bowlegged. He reaches the edge of the tub and I take his outer thighs in my hands. I blow gently on his erection and grasp it with my wet fingers, guiding him into my mouth.

He plunges himself into me with inexperienced enthusiasm, and his balls press against my chin. I gag, but that just makes my mouth wetter and his cock slides even faster between my lips. I don't mind. I'm good at this. I relax my tonsils and begin swallowing him, then I grab his ass and pull him even deeper into my throat.

"Oh my God!" He says, taking my head in his hands and caressing my hair. "That's going to make me explode. Wait. Wait!"

He slides out and reaches down to take my arms and pull me to my feet. His penis slides between my thighs. My pussy lips part and his shaft slides between them.

His skin is so warm, like he soaked in the sun for hours before he came. My dripping, soap-bubble-covered breasts squish against him, leaving two wet globes on his top. He kisses me, but it's a soft, sensuous kiss, not the hard desperate caress I had expected. He draws away.

"Let's get you dried off and do this right," he says, pulling my fluffy white robe from its hook on the door. He drapes it over my shoulders and rubs me gently through the soft fabric.

What is this? A horny high-schooler telling ME to slow down? I'm shocked.

Still, his hands are all over me. He's not THAT interested in doing it "right," and I'm relieved because I feel like an animal. His body is so still so new to me, so fresh and unused. I want to change all that for this boy. And I want to fuck him on the bathroom floor.

I push his hands away and quickly dry myself off.

"You think you're in charge here?" I ask him, my voice sultry and flirtatious. "I don't think so honey. You just listen to me and focus on what that big beautiful cock wants to do! Tell you what, go lie down on my bed and I'll be right in."

He looks at me questioningly, but turns and walks through the bathroom door. I check the mirror. My face is pink and flushed. My hair, bunched into a cute ponytail on top of my head, makes me look like a cheerleader. My eyes are starry and my pupils big and round.

I giggle, thinking I look like a Japanese hintai drawing. I touch my freshly waxed pussy, enjoying the feel of the silky skin there and my short box-shaped mustache of hair above my labia. Jay calls it my "Hitler's mustache." I lean in and give my reflection a peck and a wink.

I turn and go into my walk-in closet, seeking the little box I keep in the very back. I select a small, black dildo and put it in the pocket of my robe, then I start toward the bedroom to devour my new lover.

Bruno is lying naked in the middle of my bed on top of my scarlet comforter. He's stroking himself slowly, obviously wanting to stay hard but keep himself under control. Good. We'll just see how long this pup can keep up the facade.

I walk over to him and straddle his thighs, my robe still wrapped around my shoulders. I pull it open to expose my breasts and flat stomach. My belly button is accented tonight with a diamond stud that gleams above my thong tan line.

His eyes jump to my pussy. His hand changes rhythm on his shaft. I reach out and grasp it.

"We're gonna play a little game now, honey," I tell him. "I'm going to suck your cock until you beg me to fuck you, and you are going to let me do whatever I want."

"Wh-what do you mean, whatever?" He asks, his brow creasing, but unable to hide the smile teasing the corners of his lips. He likes the thought of me having my way with him.

"I mean whatever I want," I say firmly and lean down to kiss him. My breasts brush softly against his chest, my nipples hardening instantly. I begin to lick his closed lips, keeping the tip of my tongue soft and wide. He whimpers and opens his mouth. I pull away.

"Unh-uh," I say, putting my finger on his lips. "Keep it closed." I rub my breasts against him, pushing myself up and away from him so that just the tips touch his skin. His erection is pressing into my abdomen.

12