Sex Nanny Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean away and kneel beside him on the bed, barely stroking his fat cock with my fingertips. He moans. "Touch it, oh please. You're killing me. Touch it."

I curl my fingers toward my palm and begin stroking him with my whole hand, still just barely touching him. I'm making him whimper and moan now, his eyes are wide and pleading. His mouth is open in a wide O, exposing the bright pink tongue inside.

I grasp him hard and hold my hand still. "Aaah!" He cries. I lean my face over his and press my lips against his mouth. We kiss voraciously, and I begin jerking him off in earnest. "Yeah, yeah that's it. Oh thank God yes," he says. I fondle his dick and suck his tongue into my mouth. Just when he's about to start letting go I pull away entirely.

"How bad do you want me?" I ask.

"I want you now. I want it bad," he says, almost whining.

"Not good enough. Roll over," I tell him. He grins and complies.

Now I have his rippling back and perfectly sculpted ass laid out in front of me like a velvet pelt. His buttery brown skin is smooth and soft. He has a mole on his left shoulder. I start there.

I inhale the scent of him as I lick him from the outside of his shoulder up the back of his neck to his hairline. His flesh breaks out in goosebumps. He moans "Oh God" into the bed. I bite his nape and throw my thigh over his ass.

His buttocks feel so amazing and powerful between my thighs. I squeeze him and bounce my ass up and down playfully on his. Then, I move backward until my face is right near his crack. I place my tongue at the top, where his spine meets his cleft, and lick him, leaving a trail of fluid all the way down his crack to the back of his balls.

He jumps, knocking be backward and looking at me, astonished, over his shoulder. I wish I could photograph him just like this. He looks like a fawn who's just been mounted. His ass is sticking up toward me in the air, perfectly poised for penetration. In this moment, I wish I had a cock, because right now I think he might let me fuck him with it.

But wait, I do have one. It's just not attached!

I grin at him. His ass glistens with my saliva.

"It's okay to feel good, honey. We're adults here. A man and a woman." I approach him again and place my hand gently on his ass cheek. He relaxes again and smiles at me nervously. He's such a novice! I feel like Humbert Humbert.

"Now, lie down again and let me make you feel like magic," I say, rubbing my hands over his back and up to his neck. "Your ass is just another part of your body. I can make you feel good all over, why not let me play with your most sensitive parts?"

I hear him whimper into the pillow, but he spreads his legs a little wider to give me access. I lean back in and begin to eat his ass.

I lick up and down his salty crack, easing his cheeks apart to expose his puckered center. My tongue touches it and he jumps again, but relaxes almost immediately. I swirl my tongue around his anus and flick it up and down, pretending it's a clit.

He lets out a long, shuddering moan. When I did this to Jay the first time, it was practically a spiritual experience for him. Of course, we'd been married for three years, and this poor boy has only seen me naked once.

Luckily he's adventurous, and he likes his new position in my employ. Ooh, the thought that I'm his boss turns me on even more. I lick him more aggressively, lapping at his butt and pressing my face hungrily into his fragrant flesh. He starts mewling like a kitten now and I know he's all mine.

I pull away and reach into my pocket for the dildo. I press the rubber tip against his tiny, tight hole.

"What are you doing?" He asks, alarmed but still pliant.

"I know you probably haven't done this before," I growl, holding the four-inch dong against his puckered orifice. "But trust me, you'll love it. In no way does this make you gay."

"Mmmm..." He whimpers and grasps the sheets next to his head. He raises up his ass, offering me easy access for my tiny plastic cock.

"That's right, take it like a man," I tell him, and place one hand on the small of his back. I remove the dildo and put my finger in its place, inserting my index finger to the first knuckle. I slowly rotate my hand, loosening his opening and preparing it for the toy.

I start thinking about how I'm popping his sweet ass cherry and a droplet of juice drips out of my pussy onto my inner thigh. My finger is moving more easily now, sliding in and out of him all the way to the base. I seek out his prostate and begin fingering it gently.

"Oooh wow!" He says, raising his head so his face is turned toward the ceiling. I lick the base of the dildo and stick it to my palm. Now it looks like there's a tiny black cock growing out of my hand.

I press the first inch into him. He screams and tightens up, rejecting me.

"Ssssh trust me, this will make you come so hard," I say.

I reach around to grasp his dick. He starts humping my hand immediately, thrusting into the bedclothes like a pubescent boy with a wet dream. He begins moaning loud and rhythmically. I keep my hand around his rock.

Now that he's focused on his sex organ, I easily slide the toy all the way in and begin gently massaging his prostate gland. I didn't think it was possible, but even more blood surges into his mushroom head.

"I'm gonna! I'm gonna..." he gasps. He screams and lets go a load of hot, white cum into my hand and all over my red sheets. He rolls over, gasping.

"God I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He says, looking at once panicked and embarrassed. I smile at him and cradle his face in both my hands.

"Oh honey don't be sorry. Don't ever be sorry. Look how hot it makes me to do that to you. Look," I guide his hand between my legs. All four fingers slide between my lips.

"My God," he whispers, staring at the pussy juice coating his hand. He looks up at me and locks me in a stare with his hazel eyes. "What can I do for you?" He asks me.

"Keep your hand there. Now rub me and touch my body," I say, holding his hand hard against me and rocking back and forth. He takes my right breast in his other hand. The look of his black fingers grasping my right breast sends me straight over the edge.

"Aaaaaauh yes! Yes! Oh finger fuck me, yes!" I say, and then my words devolve into unintelligible scrabble and I rocket away on my orgasm, spilling more creamy girl cum onto his palm.

When I finally come back, I open my eyes and he's smiling at me hopefully. There is this adorable "I did it!" look on his face, and I know he's gonna tell his buddies. He's so proud of himself for frigging me off.

I take him in my arms and we lie back on my mountain of pillows.

"That was fantastic, Bruno," I say. "You're such a fucking stud."

"Uh... thanks," he says, smiling. He kisses me sweetly.

"So now that we've gotten that out of the way, how about we do it right? Can you get hard again?" I ask, taking his half-limp cock in my hand. He says nothing, but rolls on top of me and spreads my legs.

12