Sex on a Crowded Tokyo Subway

Story Info
Karen's sexy encounter with a stranger on a Tokyo subway.
2.8k words
4.52
58.4k
77
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen's heart began to race as the jingle warning of an approaching train echoed through the crowded station. Bodies pushed against her and she felt herself being carried towards the platform by the crowd. It was the last train of the night in for this station in Tokyo and the everyone was eager to get home.

The mass of bodies moved as one, late night drinkers stumbling into exhausted office workers as the train grew closer, its light barely illuminating the dark tunnel. Karen found herself at the doors to the final car as the rumbling train drew to a halt. She drew a deep breath before the doors opened and people rushed to squeeze into the already packed car.

Though she had seen pictures of Japanese subway cars so packed that officials had to push people inside to close the doors, she hadn't experienced it herself. She had been in Japan for the past two weeks and had intentionally tried to use transit only during the less busy hours.

In reality, Karen hadn't planned to be travelling alone at all. This trip was supposed to be an anniversary present for her husband, but last month, before she had a chance to surprise him with the tickets, she found he had been cheating on her. Rather than letting the trip go to waste, she decided to head off alone, something she completely out of character for her.

She had never travelled alone before, in fact, she only once travelled outside of the US, and it was to Canada so she felt it didn't really count. Her husband was the adventurous one...as well as the adulterous one. She was always the good girl. She lived at home during college, never stayed out late, and didn't even have sex until they had married. At 33, she had only slept with one man, her soon-to-be ex-husband.

On this, her last day of her trip, she wanted to change that. She had spent the whole day wavering. At times determined to go forward with her plan, at other times panicking at the reality of what she was about to do. In the end, she gathered her courage and put on the outfit she had laid out on the bed hours before.

Normally a conservative dresser, she had a hard time believing the woman reflected in the mirror was herself. The thin fabric of the dress clearly showed she wasn't wearing a bra, in fact the triangles making up the top revealed more than they covered. The plunging V neckline extended far below her breasts. If she moved slightly, or leaned forward, she was completely exposed.

Not only was the dress low cut, but it was extremely short. She found herself pulling on the hemline to try and cover more of her exposed thighs, only to realize that the thin spaghetti straps would rip if she tugged anymore. Spinning around, the skirt billowed up, revealing she had no panties on before floating back down to settle just below her bottom. The dress was sexier than any lingerie she had ever worn for her husband.

Looking at the time, she quickly grabbed her purse and left her hotel before she could change her mind again. She wasn't sure if it was a good thing or not, but her hotel was located just a block from the subway station and the short distance hadn't given her enough time to reconsider her decision.

Now, trapped inside the packed train, she knew there was no turning back. Jostled into the corner of the car, the heat from the other passenger's bodies radiated through her thin dress. As the train slowly gained speed and bumped along the track, her neighbours swayed against her.

Normally, having people pressed so closely to her would cause her to feel claustrophobic, but tonight she felt a thrill instead. When the train sped around a curve, she felt herself leaning into the man in front of her, her breasts pressing against his suit clad back. Her hands were trapped by her sides, and with no handholds, she could only rely on balance or leaning on others to keep upright as the train rumbled along.

Just as she bumped into her fellow passengers, they bumped into her. She was crushed between them when the train would suddenly slow or speed up. They pushed their way through the crowd to get to the doors, and each time accidentally brushing against her.

It wasn't long before she began to feel something she couldn't write off as accidental contact. Someone was behind her, pressing their body against her backside. Though everyone was crushed together in the car, this felt different, as though they were moulding themselves to her body. She could feel someone brushing against her despite the train ride being smooth.

Immobilized by the crush of people, she couldn't turn to see who it was, but she knew it was deliberate. His crotch rubbed against her buttocks from side to side. She could feel the hardening bulge of his penis nestling in the groove of her backside for a moment before sliding over each cheek.

Karen's pulse began to race as her body responded to the mysterious man's touch. She swayed back and forth, rubbing herself against him, wordlessly letting him know she welcomed his advances. At her invitation, he pressed himself more firmly against her, pushing his crotch into her and allowing her to feel his full erection.

His hand snuck between their bodies, cupping her ass through the thin material of her skirt. He caressed her buttocks, slowly grabbing her cheek and then letting it go. The movements allowed his cock to settle perfectly along the crack of her buttocks, massaging his shaft as her explored her.

Slowly, he inched her skirt upwards with movements were so subtle she would have missed it if a cold rush of air to her bare privates hadn't alerted her. His hand slid down to her now uncovered backside. She knew the instant her realized she wasn't wearing underwear, the momentary hesitation of his hand told of his shock. It didn't last long and his hand continued its downward journey with even more urgency.

Karen shuffled her feet apart, giving him as much access as she could in the crowded car. Long, strong fingers began exploring between her legs. She felt him circle her swollen clit before sliding a finger into her embarrassingly moist pussy.

As the train pulled up to the next stop, she and her unknown man were jostled as people tried to make their way to the exit. Even as they moved, he didn't let her go, he had his finger firmly hooked in her pussy and wouldn't relinquish his hold on hrt. They moved as one as he expertly manoeuvred them through the surging crowd.

They ended up against the wall in the corner of the car, an area normally reserved for wheelchairs. Karen worried about the people sitting in front of her, surely they had a clear view of what was going on, but as they lolled against each other, clearly intoxicated and sleeping, she relaxed once again.

With the train slowly picking up speed, her stranger began to move his fingers inside her once again. He started off with one, slowly moving it in and out of her, drawing more juice from her willing flesh, but soon he had slid a second in to join it.

Her knees grew weak as he explored her tight pussy with his slender fingers. When he found her g-spot, she leaned back against him, needing his support to stay standing. Unrelentingly, he stroked it again and again, nearly bringing her to orgasm at that moment. She couldn't keep her eyes open as her body was unable to concentrate on anything besides the pleasure this man was drawing from her.

He began to pull his fingers completely out of her and circle her swollen clit. Stimulating her further by massaging her with her own lubricant, she trembled against him. His fingers alternated between stroking her clit and slipping back inside her moist pussy, driving her mad with frustration. She could feel her orgasm building, and just as she was about to reach the peak, he would stop momentarily to bring her back down, then begin the cycle all over again.

When he abruptly pulled his hand from between her legs, she was startled. Her eyes flew open and an awareness of her surroundings came rushing back. She quickly scanned the people surrounding them, looking for a sign someone had spotted them and caused him to stop but no one looked interested. The passengers in front of her still slept peacefully and everyone else was staring at their phones, completely immersed in their glowing screens.

As she moved to look behind her, she suddenly understood why he had stopped pleasuring her, she felt his bare cock slip between her thighs. Already rock hard, he thrust his pelvis forward, his cock tunnelling between her fleshy thighs and plump pussy.

Though slender, his cock was surprisingly long. Reaching down, she could feel the head emerge from between her thighs. She rubbed the tip of his cock, revelling in the contact of his bare skin against hers. Already, his cock was leaking fluid at a steady rate.

He began to slowly rock back and forth, his cock disappearing and then reemerging between her thighs. Each time she felt his cock, she spread his leaking precum around its tip before it once again retreated from her touch. Time and again she felt him slowly dragging his cock against her clit, she held her breath in anticipation of when she would feel the ridge of his cock pull on her hard nub.

Bending his knees slightly, he changed the angle his cock rubbed against her. Now the head of his penis would catch briefly at the opening of her pussy, teasing her, before sliding forward towards her clit. The sensation drove her wild. Frustrated, she moved her hips against him, trying to make his cock slip inside her aching hole.

Clearly taking her hint, he pulled her hips against his, locking her in place. She felt a hand on the curve of her back, encouraging her to bend slightly and allow him access to her dripping pussy. Karen grabbed the hand bar in front of her, hugging it against her body, the cold metal bar naturally finding a secure spot between her breasts even as she felt him begin to enter her.

Her body welcomed him inside, her juices easing the way as he pushed slowly into her. Her pussy stretched around the broad, blunt head of his cock before relaxing to snugly hug his shaft. He took nearly a full minute to fully insert himself inside her, his control was much greater than hers. She tried to push back against him to hurry him, but his strong hands held her hips firmly in place, keeping her exactly where he wanted her.

Keeping her hips immobilized, he thrust into her over and over again. He began slowly and gradually picked up his pace. He used the gentle rocking of the train as he fucked her, the swaying crowd to effectively camouflage his actions.

Each time she felt him bottom out inside of her, Karen let out a quiet sigh, but as he began to move faster, her sighs grew louder. Scared of alerting their neighbors, he covered her mouth with one hand. She struggled to keep her composure as he thrust into her, breathing deeply through her nose, inhaling the musky scent of her pussy juices that still coated his fingers.

Her tongue darted out and licked his finger, startling him. To punish her, he thrust into her hard and fast, planting himself in her as deeply as possible. His hand fell to her breast, sliding beneath the thin fabric to find her hardened nipple. He pulled on the erect peak, sending a shot of painful pleasure through her body.

She knew he was close to cumming, his pace picked up and he no longer seemed concerned that other passengers would see their intimate joining. Reaching around her body, he grabbed onto the hand rail in front of her, trapping her between its unforgiving steel and his thrusting body. Hugging her as he fucked her from behind, she felt his heavy breathing on her neck, stirring up her senses and sending shivers down her spine.

His thrusts took on new desperation. Each time he entered her with bruising strength, only to stay still for a second and rip his cock back out of her. Overwhelmed in sensations, her head lolled back against his shoulder, her eyes opening slightly. The train's windows lit up with the garish colors of an underground advertisement quickly rushing by and increased her disorientation.

The strength of his thrusts crushed her against the bar, its cold steel imprinting itself on her pale skin. She pushed back against him, meeting each of his thrusts and feeling the friction of his pants against her bare skin. Karen could feel the pleasure building inside of her, she was pushed over the brink when he slammed his cock into her one last time.

Her legs lost strength as her orgasm rolled over her, she only stayed standing as a result of being pinned between the hand rail and the hard body behind her. Her hips jerked uncontrollably against him as her body orgasmed against him. Her entire body shook with pleasure.

As the grip of her pussy around his cock tightened, he lost control. Pushing as deeply inside her as possible, he began to shoot his cum inside her pussy. His body shook with each spurt of cum that he released in her, flooding her warm channel with his milky semen.

They remained intimately locked together as they slowly caught their breath. She felt his grip on her hips loosen, but he still didn't let her go. His cock was still planted firmly inside of her, keeping all of his semen deep inside her warm pussy. Neither of them were in any rush to end their encounter, preferring to remain bound together as the train rushed forward with its weary passengers.

Though the train was quiet, she still had to strain to hear his whisper in her ear. "Arigatou gozaimasu." He repeated his thanks to her over and over in a nearly inaudible voice. He continued to hug her even as his cock began to soften and retreat from her pussy before it finally came out completely, leaving her feeling empty.

She heard a chime echo through the train indicating the next stop, in fact, the last stop. Lights lit up to indicate which side to exit on. Everyone began to move at once, those people who were sleeping, suddenly roused and staggered to their feet. In the chaos of hundreds of people rushing to the exits, she separated from her partner, perhaps deliberately on his part.

As she stood on the platform scanning the crowd, she caught sight of a man purposefully working his way towards the exit. He paused, turning towards her. His gaze caught hers and he held it for a moment before hurrying up the staircase and into the night.

Karen stood motionless on the now deserted platform. In the absence of crowds, the expansive station took on an eerie quality. The clack of her heels echoed off the concrete walls, the only sound breaking the otherwise oppressive silence.

Emerging onto the dark street, she felt the chill in the late night air. The chill caressed her through the thin fabric of her dress. Her nipples hardened, standing prominently against the fabric. Self conscious, she crossed her arms across her chest and quickly made her way to the taxi stand. As she walked, she could feel her thighs sliding slickly against each other, spreading the mixture of semen and her juice that was slowly leaking from her pussy.

Bright neon signs flashed by as her taxi took her through the quiet streets. The trip took far less time by taxi than train, and she was soon back outside the entrance of her hotel. She asked the taxi to wait while she ran upstairs. Grabbing her luggage, and a coat, she quickly checked out of the hotel and continued on to the airport. Her vacation was over.

A few months later, Karen found herself in the small room with her husband, their lawyers, and a judge. The judge was scanning over the papers before him, nodding every once in a while.

"I see you've agreed to split the money from the sale of the house evenly and all your assets are divided already. It seems you've been quite thorough, but there seems to be one major oversight in this divorce agreement." Everyone looked at the judge questioningly. "I couldn't help but notice that you are pregnant, and quite far along if I'm not mistaken. There are no terms in here that deal with any children you have, or will have."

Karen looked down at her growing belly and smiled as she ran her hand over the noticeable baby bump. "Don't worry, Your Honor, the child isn't his."