Sex on a Nude Beach

Story Info
Eroticism spreads quickly on nude beach.
948 words
4.13
90.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heminway
heminway
31 Followers

My husband and I were on vacation in Tenerife, Canary Islands, and decided to visit a nude beach we had read about. We drove down a narrow, winding road to a small parking area, bought a pitcher of sangria at a little stand, and walked along a footpath to a secluded beach.

There were quite a few people there, of all ages, and most of them were naked. A few women wore bikini bottoms and one or two obvious tourists - like us - were self-consciously still in their bathing suits.

We found a spot to spread our blanket and sat down with our pitcher. After a glass of sangria, we felt much less inhibited and peeled off our suits. It felt good to be completely naked in the warm sun. I was already a little high, which helped me shed my inhibitions, along with my clothes.

The couple nearest us appeared to be in their early 30s, a little younger than we are, and very good looking. They might have been European, because I couldn't help but notice the guy was uncircumcised. They were lying on their backs with their eyes closed, and the woman (his wife, I assume; they wore wedding rings) began playing with his right nipple.

As I watched, his nipple stiffened, and his cock began to thicken and lengthen. Gradually, the tip started to protrude from under the hood of skin. I felt a thrill of excitement shoot through me, and my own nipples hardened. I wondered if she knew her husband was becoming aroused.

I looked to see if my husband noticed what was happening, but he was turned away from me, apparently watching a young woman with large breasts tossing a ball with her friends. I turned my attention back to the amorous couple.

His penis had grown considerably and now was rising, as well as getting longer and thicker. He also had begun to return his wife's favor, rubbing her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I was getting really hot, and very much wanted to touch myself, but I didn't.

Instead, I nudged my husband and gestured for him to see the foreplay taking place next to us. His mouth dropped open and his own cock immediately began to respond. Seeing that inflamed me further.

As we both watched, the woman kept massaging his nipple and the guy's cock continued to grow until it stuck straight up in the air. His erection looked to be longer than my husband's, which I've measured at 7 inches, and it was extremely thick. I desperately wanted to stroke it. Instead, I reached for my husband's cock and felt it swell in my hand. He started to stroke my thigh.

Suddenly, the man whispered something in his wife's ear, then sat up and smiled at me. I felt myself blush, but couldn't tear my eyes away. In a thick accent (Spanish, I think, but I'm not good at languages), he said in English, "It's OK to look. We don't mind." I think they knew all along that I was watching, and they got off on it.

Still smiling and looking at me, he reached for a blanket and covered himself and his wife. Under the cover, they turned on their sides, like spoons, his front to her back, and squirmed a little. Every few seconds, they would move in a gentle rhythm. I was absolutely certain he was inside her.

By now, the combination of the nudity, the sangria, the sun, and the live sex show had me so horny I almost could have orgasmed spontaneously. My husband was ready, too, as I could feel by his hard-on pulsing in my hand. We didn't have another blanket, or we probably would have covered ourselves and fucked on the beach, like our neighbors were doing.

By now, people around us on the beach had noticed what was happening under the blanket and also that my husband and I were clearly aroused. His hand had moved from my thigh to between my legs, where I was absolutely soaked. I strained against his fingers, as they brushed my engorged vaginal lips and clitoris.

Pretty soon, other couples were fingering each other and becoming visibly aroused. It was quite a show, with a half-dozen men in various stages of erection. Everyone was watching everyone else, making each other hotter by the second.

Suddenly, I felt my husband tense, followed a moment later by the first in a series of strong, hot spurts of semen hitting my hand. He just couldn't hold it any longer. I was on the brink of coming, too, and that shoved me over the edge. I gave in and let the wonderful spasms of pleasure sweep through me again and again. I knew people were watching, but that just made it all the more exciting.

Shortly, other couples, including the one under the blanket that had started the whole orgy, reached orgasm. As far as I could tell, only the one under the blanket was having intercourse, although several others were twined together so close they might have been coupled.

Later, giggling and chattering in several languages, we all went into the water to wash off. Most of the guys still were semi-hard. It was an incredible experience, and one I doubt we'll ever repeat. Everything just happened: the liquor, the heat, the nudity, the anonymity of a remote beach in a faraway land where nobody knew us or was likely ever to see us again.

When we talk about it, my husband and I still get worked up all over again and have some of the best sex this side of Tenerife.

heminway
heminway
31 Followers