Sex on Campus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel me thrill?" I suggested, a little surprised at my own directness.

"That too, but not if you have to go."

She stood up and went to the washbasin, and I went, my pants still around my ankles, making sure she could hear my stream splashing in the toilet bowl. When I flushed and shuffled around, she was naked, smirking at me with erect nipples. She had lovely breasts, but they all had been when I saw them, young women's: some round orbs: some innocently small, looking like they had never been held, but with nipples wanting to be sucked; a couple worthy of a Playboy centerfold; but all lovely. Evangeline's were lovely, not too large, hardly a crease under them, her nipples protruding in the center of small rosy circles.

She hummed, her eyes looking down at my cock, then dropping lower, and she chuckled at seeing my pants down around my feet, chuckling again, when my eyes dropped down and looked at her pussy, an attractive small triangle of hair, not a bush. She slid her fingers over it, humming again as they squeezed between her thighs. My cock was rising. She moaned softly and murmured: "Hurry."

I did, slipping off my loafers and holding the cuffs of my pants to step out of my pants. She nodded and went back in the room. I followed her, stripping my shirt and undershirt together over my head. When my head was free again, I saw that she had flung back the covers on the queen-sized bed. She was looking at me with an aroused expression, breathing deeply. Despite that, or maybe because of it to release my own nervous tension, I murmured:

"I'll do anything you want, anything, if you'll give me a good grade."

Her expression changed, smirking as she chuckled and nodded, replying:

"We'll talk about that latter. Lie down."

I did, rolling on my back to the middle of the bed. She almost dove down on top of me, grinning with her face over mine. I grinned back and remarked:

"Maybe I should have used that line."

"Hm-hm-hmm! And given them a better grade if they had been better?"

"I never gave them a better grade, unless they then did better work."

"I'll have to believe you."

"It's true. Some of them then did."

"The placebo effect: if they took the medicine, they thought they could do better."

"Oh, that's good. If the subject ever comes up again at drinks during a conference ..."

"It does?!" she interjected.

"Did once, maybe more often at state colleges."

"And?"

"One professor told that a girl had wanted sixty-nine, then explaining that on their grading system that would still have been only a C-plus."

She chuckled. Her stomach's moving on mine felt good. Then she smirked and said:

"You know how you can be sure that I'll give you at least a C-plus."

"Mmmm! And for a better grade?"

She didn't answer, lowering her face and finding my lips with hers, our mouths both open, tongues meeting.

This was being a lot better than I had imagined, also because of our bantering. When my cock rose between her thighs, she slid then off mine, and it sprang up. She chuckled warmly and pulled herself higher up on me, my hands on her ass helping. She wanted me to suck her nipples as much as I wanted to. I licked and nibbled, and she moaned, rocking her hips down, and wanted me to suck more than I was, murmuring "harder," and pressing the one I was nibbling down on my mouth. I sucked harder - anything for a better grade. She nodded with better moan. My cock was twitching, not touching her with her so far up on me. I didn't have much experience in this position, but my hands instinctively gripped the cheeks of her ass closer to her pussy, separating them.

"Um-hmm," she responded with a nod and pushed herself back. The head of my cock touched her, and she nodded again, rocking her hips up and pressing back. "Find it," she murmured, raising her hips a little, rocking them, the head of my cock sliding, twitching between her pussy lips.

We found it. She rocked her hips down, her pussy sliding down around my cock, both of us moaning. She spread her thighs more, settling further down on it, moaning and looking down at me with an aroused, longing expression. My cock twitched, and her pussy squeezed it, both of us moaning again.

"Beheaded," I murmured.

"Uhmmm! Don't make me laugh. Execution!"

We "executed," our hips both rocking, better, when she drew her knees up and could ride up and down on my cock, our tongues also plunging, hers in my mouth, then mine in hers. But then what we were feeling in her pussy was too arousing to do anything but gasp and moan.

Fuck! I didn't want to use that word, but "copulate" was too literary for what we were doing. We were fucking! My moans began to sound like grunts, and hers became pulsing, desperate, almost pained sounding ones.

Fuck! We did, we had! Those younger girls had never come like my Evangeline did. She lay inert on me, both of us drawing deep breaths and sighing with long moans. I rubbed her back. She nodded with a soft "um-hmm" and slid her legs back, my cock slipping out, feeling her pussy drip.

Finally, she murmured:

"That was worth waiting for; it wouldn't have been like that when I first wanted to."

"For me too, even though I didn't know you had been for so long."

"Mmmm!"

She raised her head and kissed me, just a little kiss, and rolled off me. I rolled towards her, and we embraced, our legs comfortably interlocked. When she smiled, chuckling softly, I ventured to ask:

"Better that a C-plus? I thought it was."

"Hm-hmm! A lot better. Oh, maybe I shouldn't admit that. Hm-hmm! You could be satisfied with a B-minus, but it was better than that."

"I hope so. Not sure how much better it could be."

"Hmm? I'm not either, but we have lots of time to try to find out. I want to give you the best grade I can."

"An A-plus? Seems unlikely."

"Hmmm! Just try. Oh, I know: execution. If you can give me a 'petit mort,' that would be an A-plus."

"I may have to be happy with just an A, or even just a B or B-plus."

"That sounds good too."

We chuckled and held each other closer with another little kiss. Then she murmured:

"Oh, this is being so good!"

"It is! And a lot more fun than I imagined - our talking."

"Very! I don't know how I thought we would get here, like this."

"Nor I, but we didn't have any trouble getting here, like this."

"With your quoting Dickens and telling me that you thought it was "meet and right'?"

"Better not remind me about that."

"But it is, especially now that we know it is being."

"Like this and the talking," I added.

"Um-hmm."

She hugged me again, and we kissed again. Then she murmured:

"Maybe a good thing that you never asked me in to discuss one of those papers."

"Um-hmm, even if you didn't climb over my desk; maybe I would have, at least, knowing what I do now."

"Knowing me, like in the Bible."

"Hmm? For sure, not that I should."

"Too late."

"Too good!" I agreed, this time hugging her first and kissing.

Her tongue suggested it should be a better kiss. Mine did too.

His daughter nodded with a hum and took another sip of cognac, then emptying the bit still in her glass. She looked at it, wobbling her head questioningly, and then got up and returned to the kitchen and poured a little cognac in her glass, topping it up with water, and returned to her chair and continued reading, just sipping at her diluted cognac.

Her tongue suggested it should be a better kiss. Mine did too. Our thighs twitched together, and I felt my cock swell again. When it moved, sliding off my thigh, I murmured: "My C-plus."

She nodded with a chuckling moan. Then she snickered and replied:

"Your C-plus. Was it a C-minus before, or a straight C.

"Hm-hmm! It wasn't straight; must have been a minus."

I was a little surprised at what I had said, that I had taken the initiative, but I wanted to lick her pussy. I wasn't really thinking about her wanting me to, that I would be arousing her, or that I was suggesting that she arouse my cock. I wanted to lick her pussy. I turned around on the bed. When she drew her thigh up under my head, I drew mine up. Her head was raised to let it slip under her head, and her hand drew my hips closer. Mine did too.

I was reminded how my wife's pussy had been before our daughters were born, delighting at exploring Evangeline's with my tongue, but I couldn't forget what hers was doing on my cock - "good at being bad." So good!

"Oh, Daddy!" his daughter muttered, taking a better sip. She just scanned through the next lines, reading at the end of the paragraph:

God, she had really wanted to feel me thrill! My face was so wet from her orgasm! That had to be better than just a C-plus, at least, what she had done.

We rubbed each other's ass and relaxed. When I then fondled her breast - nice firm breast - she nodded on my thigh, then murmured:

"How did you know that I wanted to do that?"

"I didn't; I just wanted to."

"And did! ... As good as that roommate did."

"What compliment!"

"Really, well, doing it to you was better than doing it to her."

"That's a little reassuring."

"Any port in a storm."

"I know how much she must have enjoyed it."

"Hm-hmm! Can I give you better than C-plus?"

"Doesn't matter now, unless you're calculating an average for my final grade."

"I'd rather not; just give you the best mark you earn."

"Mmmm! Hmm? Maybe I should stop while I'm ahead."

"You'd better not! If you don't finish the course, you fail, or like in a race, you come in last."

"Hm-hmm! Even if I come a little in ...?"

"Hmm! You're too clever with words."

"My profession."

We both chuckled and then sat up, grinning at each other. She smirked and murmured:

"Peepee."

"And shower."

"And a walk before supper."

"If you don't scratch my palm and make me forget supper."

"I wouldn't do that!"

It was her suggestion that we could "peepee" together in the shower. We had more fun than I expected washing each other. She wanted to make my cock stand up, and did, and liked that my fingers did more on her pussy than just wash it. She reciprocated by surprising me, her fingers rubbing my asshole. When I chuckled, she said "mine too," and responded with a better chuckle, when I did, adding:

"Feels good, doesn't it?" her fingers still rubbing.

"Too good at being bad."

"Um-hmm. Wouldn't have been back then."

We almost didn't take our walk before dinner. Her panties had dried, and I insisted that I wear my jockey shorts, letting her see that I shoved my cock around so that it wouldn't be down by my balls.

"So that I can scratch your palm," she suggested with a grin.

"If you wear a bra."

"Hm-hmm! Haven't got one with me."

"Want everyone to see them?"

"Yes! Want them to know that you turn me on."

"Didn't I ever notice before?"

"No! They did, but I used to wear the bras mother bought."

"Saved us from an extended affair."

"Hmm? Maybe. Wouldn't have wanted to ruin your marriage."

"Tell your mother thanks."

"I'd rather not."

We nodded and finished dressing and took our walk, chuckling and scratching each other's palm, not with the effect that had had before, and joking about that. She led me passed a restaurant, telling me that we could eat there, and I said it would be my treat: "for anything she wanted, anything!"

We chuckled, and she scratched my palm and murmured:

"You could be lucky; you already know what I like to eat."

"Very lucky, but not in the restaurant."

She feigned a scowl and replied:

"You mean I have to wait?"

"For your dessert."

"Hm-hmm! As long as you don't want whatever is on the menu."

"That seems very unlikely," I replied, scratching her palm.

We chuckled with smirks and continued our walk. We were the first people for dinner in the restaurant, and quickly served, and quickly finished our meal. Back in our motel room, we immediately undressed and used the toilet; we had share a bottle of wine. Back in the room, we looked at each, both glancing at the bed, then looking at each other again with quizzical expressions, both smiling wryly.

"It's your weekend," I finally said. She wrinkled her nose with slight chuckle and replied:

"I know, thanks: 'anything' I want to do."

I just nodded, then she did with a very girlish chuckle, almost a giggle, then smiled very wryly and said:

"Oh, this is kind of funny. I don't know how I thought this was going to be. Oh, it's being real good, thank you. Hmm?! I guess I was sort of expecting that we would do it as often as we could; I had been wanting to for so long."

"Sort of like for all the times we didn't?"

"Something like that. Oh, I was a little apprehensive how it would start, but we quickly settled that, talking in the car."

"Would have been even funnier, if we hadn't, well, not funny, both of us wondering how it would start, but your paper was a great suggestion of how it should. Brilliant."

"B for brilliance?"

"At least."

We smiled. I was beginning to feel more like wanting to do something, and her nipples had popped out. I murmured:

"Anything you want to do."

"Anything I want to do," she almost whispered, as though to herself, looking past me. Then smirked slightly and looked at me and said louder:

"Appetite comes with eating," grinning, as she let me see her eyes dart down at my cock.

"Oh, I should have insisted that we have dessert."

"Hm-umm! Just sit down."

I chuckled with a nod and sat down on the bed, not surprised that she was dropping to her knees in front of me. I spread my thighs, watching her look at my not quite so relaxed cock and loose sack. She looked up at me with nice smile and said:

"Oh, this is going to be good, do something I haven't before, and I want to feel you thrill, like that woman in Chicago with Frank Harris. Hm-hmm! But I'm going to make you wait for it, make you suffer, for not having let me for years."

"Hmmm! I think I could be masochist if you want to make me suffer like that."

"I'll be one too, a little, also having to wait."

"Maybe you can't as long as you think."

"Only one way to find out."

She smiled at me again, chuckling, then looked down again, murmuring to herself:

"Never did it like this; never just let me."

I understood that the men she had slept with had never been patient enough to just let her. I hadn't been either, and my wife had only done it when I had been licking her pussy, and not better than a C-plus, to be honest.

"Daddy, that wasn't nice!" his daughter murmured, taking a better sip of cognac and water.