Sex on Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
An abused wife's night time solace with teenage Tom.
6.1k words
4.46
47.4k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,237 Followers

It was my very last holiday with my parents, as a family holiday.

My name is Tom, and I've already related how I lost my virginity to a friend's auntie. That episode opened my eyes to many pleasures of the flesh.

I had just completed my first year at uni in Nottingham, working quite hard, but finding time to have fun in a 'laddish' way. I'd had brief flings with two girls, and the 'auntie Jackie' experience gave me the much needed confidence with them.

The holiday was a return to Suffolk, which was somewhere the family had all been to, back when I was nine, or ten.

We were staying in a log cabin, on a small farm complex of six cabins, and it was literally a couple of hundred metres from the sea.

I'd already discussed with my mum and dad, that I was going to be independent of them for some of the holiday. At nineteen, I needed time out to do my own thing, photography, walking, a few beers.

After arriving on the Saturday, we all had a meal in the local pub. I had good memories of 'The Anchor,' of playing in the garden with friends. It had changed somewhat, moving upmarket to cater for the 'Londoners' who'd bought up local properties for holiday homes.

On the Sunday morning I was up early to take my camera to the beach, via the sand dunes, and to get a few 'dawn' shots.

On the way back I noticed some of the families in the other cabins.

They were sited about fifty metres apart, ours, and another one, were closest to the footpath to the beach.

In that cabin I noticed a couple having a bit of an argument on the verandah, not too heated, but definitely raised voices. They looked to be in their forties, and surprisingly, they didn't appear to have any kids. Anyway the blonde woman went inside, slamming the door behind her, and I heard the guy shout, "Fuck off" to her.

I hoped they weren't going to be too noisy, otherwise mum and dad would be moaning.

Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday passed, and the summer grew hotter. We all had time on the beach every day, and I spent time wandering looking for crabs, jellyfish, etc. as I used to do.

On a couple of occasions I nodded, "Hello," to our neighbours, who didn't seem to talk much to each other. The wife smiled at me, and chatted briefly to me in the local shop one morning, when I went to get some bread and milk. She was quite attractive, but she carried a certain 'air' of sadness about her.

On the Tuesday evening I decided to walk into the village alone, and go to the other pub. 'The Lord Nelson,' which was more of a drinking/bar snack type of pub.

There were the usual holiday crowd in, and I took my pint into the garden, and sat overlooking the street with it's pretty cottages, hanging baskets, and window boxes.

As I relaxed, my ears pricked up when I heard two people arguing. And sure enough along the street came the couple from the cabin next to mine.

I couldn't actually hear them swearing, but it was obvious that the man was giving the woman a really hard time. As they approached the pub, things calmed down, and when they reached the door they were fairly quiet, but disappeared from my view.

FIve minutes later they came out into the garden with their drinks, and the guy recognised me first, and said hello, and as they passed my table, the woman smiled, and sort of winked.

Strange thing to do, but I watched as they sat down, and began a very earnest conversation.

I got my second pint, and continued my 'people watching.'

I was just thinking of setting off back to the cabin when three more people arrived. Two girls and a boy of about my age sat down at the table next to me. It was obvious one girl, and the boy were a couple, and the second girl was a friend.

I got my third pint, and as I passed their table to return to my seat the girl of the couple said, "It sounds a bit cheesy, but have I seen you somewhere before?"

I laughed out loud, "I guess it does, but I'm not sure where from? Leicester, Nottingham? I spend a lot of time in Brum too?"

The girl replied," Maybe Nottingham, I'm at the uni."

"That's it then, I'm there too," I replied, "I'm doing law, just finished my first year."

"I'm doing history, and same as you, just finished year one."

And so a conversation began, and certainly the other girl was making me salivate, she was gorgeous.

The introductions were made. The couple were Matt and Hattie, and the gorgeous girl was Tina. They were sharing a cottage in the village for two weeks.

The evening became a long one. We all had rather a lot to drink, and it ended with me being invited back to their cottage for coffee.

At about midnight, Matt and Hattie retired to bed leaving me and Tina rather the worst for wear on the sofa. One thing led to another, and we started kissing, and things began to overheat. However, we both realised things were going too fast, and sensibly I decided to get back to the cabin.

Before I left, we agreed to meet the next morning for coffee at the 'Nelson,' which seemed to show that we both wanted more.

The night air was deliciously warm, and I wandered back to the cabin, and as I approached, I could see that the cabin was in darkness, except for a nightlight on the verandah. I quietly crept in, and poured a pint of tap water, and took it out to the chair on the verandah to drink, and hopefully prevent a hangover next morning.

As I sat there thinking about Tina and her wonderful body, I squeezed my cock through my jeans, feeling it harden. Something made me glance across at the other cabin. I focussed, and saw silhouetted against the night light, and the moon, the woman lighting a cigarette, and sitting on the banister around the verandah. She was only dressed in a nightdress.

What was noticeable was the lighting. My photography had taught me about accentuating the body with light from different angles. Here I could clearly see the shape of her breasts, and together with the roundness of her buttocks over the edge of the banister, and the sensuous way in which she exhaled the cigarette smoke, I was not going to look away.

Then suddenly she turned her head, and waved. I wasn't sure what to do, but instinctively I waved back. I watched as she stood up from sitting. Now whether she was aware of herself standing between me and the light, I don't know, but putting the cigarette to her mouth, she stood facing me, legs astride. I could see the exact shape of her thighs, and where they joined at her pussy.

I really didn't want her to disappear back to bed, and surprisingly I got my wish. She sat down on a swing chair on the verandah, and lit another cigarette. I could see her face briefly from the flash of the cigarette lighter, and again she took a long drag, and at the same time picked up a glass of something, and took a swig.

She was totally aware of my presence, and knew that I was looking across at her. I was thinking that she had definitely decided to tease me.

As she sat in the swing chair, she lifted one leg over the arm of the chair, and lifted the other one up under her chin. She knew damn well that she was exposing her pussy, but she also knew that I was not going to be able to see it because of the very lighting she had used to produce her silhouette.

She sat like that staring at me in the dark, puffing on her cigarette, until she stubbed it out in an ashtray on the table. I watched as she lowered her legs, and stood up, and I was expecting her to disappear back inside, so I swallowed the rest of my water, and prepared to turn in myself.

How wrong could I be. I watched her slowly walk down the steps of the cabin, and walk towards the gap in the hedge that led to the beach. There was a half moon, so just enough light to see her disappear through the gap.

I shot out of my seat to follow her, and in a brisk few paces I arrived at the gap myself. Immediately, I saw her about ten metres in front of me, walking down the slope between the dunes.

I took one step into the sand, and she turned to face me.

"I wondered if you'd follow me, hello I'm Maggie. That's sounds like a formal introduction I guess, but I thought I'd like to get to know you."

I stuttered in reply, "I'm Tom, I'm pleased to meet you."

Maggie giggled."Very formal," she said as she came towards me.

Still smiling she put her arms around my neck, and pressing her body against me, started to kiss me. This seemed the most bizarre scenario, but my thoughts were centred in my lower body, my cock was pressing back against Maggie's soft belly.

In the semi darkness I watched as Maggie drew back, sliding to her knees as she unzipped me, and pulled my jeans, and boxers down.

Every guy knows that feeling when a warm, moist, mouth closes around your cock. Automatically the response is a groan, a sigh, and usually your eyes close. All three followed the pattern, and as Maggie's head moved back and forth my cock grew to its full extent.

And then all too soon Maggie stopped, my cock left exposed, and wet, in the warm night air.

Gently she pushed me backwards to where a grass hummock stood up from the sand. It was a natural 'bed,' and as I lay back in silence she mounted me, guiding my cock inside her with her hand.

It was only then that she spoke.

"You lusted after me tonight, I've lusted after you since I saw you in the shop. I've got you now."

And she started to move, not in a hurry, but with a steady rocking motion.

In the night air, every breath, and every whimper was accentuated. I was conscious of my own gasps, and groans of pleasure. My hands rested on her thighs as she moved more quickly, an urgency building, and I could tell she was approaching that moment when she would let go.

Leaning forward she gripped my shoulders, her nails sharply digging into my skin. I felt her thighs squeezing me, as she pressed down with her pussy, and she shook momentarily, crying out, "Shit, fuck, fuck, fuck."

Maggie held me inside her, and with just a few more subtle movements she made me cum. I heard myself giving a long groan, and I started jerking inside her. Maggie's response was a quiet, "Yesssss."

The night was to become one of those lifetime memories. I took Maggie in my arms, and kissed her, and held her. We made our way back through the dunes, and hedge, and stopped before we parted.

"Look I don't know what prompted this, but I suspect I know. If you want to talk Maggie, I go to the shop most mornings around 9am."

"Thank you Tom, thank you so much, I hope you'll be on the verandah another night."

It was 1.30am and I was exhausted. I went straight to sleep.

I didn't make it out of bed until after 9.00am, so didn't make it to the shop, dad did that.

It was another hot day so I had a cool shower, and made it to the 'Nelson' on time.

Tina was a little late, but looked stunning in her shorts and t-shirt. Her blue eyes sparkled, and her smile lit up the pub. She hugged me, and smelt divine, and we decided to take our coffees outside. Conversation was easy, and time passed, Tina told me how Hattie was her best friend, almost a sister, and Matt and Hattie had become an 'item' a few months before.

We had a second cup of coffee, but by 11.30am Tina said that she was meeting the others on the beach at mid day, and would I like to join them. Of course I said that I would, and she told me where they usually set up 'camp.'

I told Tina that I'd be down there in an hour or two, after I'd touched base with mum and dad. I got my swim shorts on, and with a towel, and a drink bottle I sought out Tina, and the others.

Tina's directions were accurate, and I found the three of them in a gap in the dunes. After the 'hellos' I laid out my towel on top of the blanket, beside Tina's.

"Just in time to put some more sun cream on my back," she said, offering me the bottle of factor 30.

I took the bottle, as she sat with her back to me, slipping her bikini straps down over her shoulders, and cupping the fabric to her breasts.

Smoothing the cream over her shoulders, and down her back was a little arousing. I tried to treat it as a matter of course, but I did feel my cock twitching a bit.

Tina thanked me, and completed the application herself.

Matt, and myself got chatting about this and that, and we decided to go for a dip in the sea. He had a 'bodyboard,' and we had a lot of fun splashing about in the very low surf.

We spent about an hour before we returned to the girls. They were still sunning themselves, and whispering, and giggling. I lay down on the blanket beside Tina, who complained when drips of water flicked on her so I had to dry myself totally before she said, "Right, you need some sun cream on you, my turn. Turn onto your front."

Tina applied the sun cream thoroughly over my back, and the backs of my legs, before she said, "Turn onto your back," and then started to rub the cream onto my chest. I was able to watch her face as she gently applied the cream.

She looked so delicious in the sunlight as her blonde hair hung down over her face.

When she started on my legs her fingers seemed to almost tease, as they moved up my thighs, and under the edge of my shorts inches from my cock. I found it difficult to switch off, but succeeded long enough for her to finish the job.

We had some fruit juice that Harriet had brought, and then myself and Tina lay down side by side to enjoy the sun.

We talked quietly, our faces inches apart, and we both had thoughts about the previous night when we kissed, and enjoyed our closeness on the sofa albeit we were slightly drunk.

Inevitably we kissed again, our bodies becoming closer, and our hands resting on each other's bare skin.

We continued to kiss, and whisper quietly for sometime before I felt Tina's hand accidentally brush against my swimming shorts, and against my semi hard cock. It seemed accidental, but then it happened again.

I didn't object, or move, and allowed her hand to rest there the third time it happened.

Slowly, as we talked, her fingers very gently stroked my cock through the fabric. No reference was made, no comment at all while our kisses, and conversation continued.

Quite a long time passed, and my cock became harder, but her gentle stroking didn't change. I was happy and contented to just enjoy the sensation.

Then almost without warning I realised that the sensation was becoming slightly more intense. Whereas it was a sensation going on in the background of our kissing, and petting, it now came to the front of my consciousness. I knew that if it continued I might embarrass myself.

"Tina, I think you'd better stop," I whispered.

"Now why would I do that?" She giggled out loud.

"Look if you don't stop I'm going to cum!" I was now panicking a bit.

Tina giggled even louder.

"What are you two up to?" Harriet joined in.

"It's ok, Tom's just having a little moment" saud Tina now giggling uncontrollably.

It was too late for any going back. I tried to contain myself, but the others plainly heard me groan quietly, and let out a "ohhhhhhhh,"

It was a battle to remain still as my cock pumped out so much spunk that not only did it soak my shorts, but produced a huge damp patch on the blanket.

Matt surpringly spoke first, "Tom, you've just learned that these two dare each other continually about almost everything."

Both girls sat up, laughing out loud, and hugging each other. I was covering myself unsuccessfully with a towel.

My only salvation was to run back into the sea to wash away the evidence. When I returned, Tina was apologetic, and hugged me, and kissed me, and I said quietly, "You little minx."

Harriet said, "Sorry Tom, we should have warned you how bad we can be."

"I'll remember that, but I may get my own back," I added.

Matt smiled, "The fun starts here," and he laughed again.

The afternoon ended with everyone on good terms. Tina kept saying how sorry she was, and when I said that I'd like to see her that evening she replied, "Yes please. I'll make it up to you."

We arranged to meet at the 'Nelson' at 9pm.

I had supper with my mum and dad who remarked that they hadn't seen much of me.

"Have you met someone?" Mum looked at me closely.

"Give the boy a break," was dad's comment, but mum could tell that I had.

"So will we expect you back tonight?" mum was determined to get a clue.

"I'm not sure mum, I'll see, but don't you worry, I'll be careful."

And that was the end of the parental interrogation. I smiled inwardly.

I made a little effort that evening, I shaved, and put on chinos, and a short sleeved shirt. Well that was an effort for me.

Tina had made a big effort. She was dressed in a tight fitting, short, red dress with silver strappy heels, her hair was tied up in a sort of a loose plait.

"You look wonderful," I told her. "You don't look like a minx at all this evening."

"Don't be fooled like before," and out came the giggle again, but more controlled.

It was then that she did the most outrageous thing, as if to prove the point about 'not' being a minx!

As we went to sit in the corner of the lounge, Tina turned her back on the bar, and as she sat down she took my hand, put it under the hem of her dress, and between her thighs. Instantly I felt the softness of her shaved pussy. Almost recoiling I withdrew my hand, as Tina whispered, "No knickers."

"Oh my god Tina, you're the absolute end."

Now the minx smile did reappear.

I went to the bar with my heart beating faster. Tina was an exciting woman, and she seemed to be attracted to me. And here she was with me in public, showing me that she was naked under her dress.

We sat for an hour drinking, and chatting, and every time Tina crossed, or uncrossed her legs I held my breath.

It wasn't too late in the evening when Tina mentioned that Matt and Harriet were out that night visiting friends in the area, And she invited me back to the cottage for coffee. I could hardly hide my desire for Tina as we walked along the darkened street.

As soon as the latch was back on the door we were pulling at each other's clothes. Various items of clothing were left where they dropped as we scrambled up the narrow stairs into Tina's bedroom. She fell backwards onto the bed, and almost in one movement spread her legs taking my cock straght inside her.

I started to fuck her like a man possessed, there was no finesse, no gradual arousal, this was pure carnal desire, and Tina too, wanted the roughness, the basic lust.

I came first, but only by a few seconds. I continued thrusting my cock against her clit, as the spunk squeezed out between my cock,and the folds of Tina's pussy.

We collapsed with beads of perspiration, and the sound of both of us trying to catch our breath, just as we heard Matt and Harriet come through the front door. We heard a brief conversation of surprise.

Seeing my shirt, Tina's bra, and dress halfway up the stairs, Harriet remarked, "My god they must have been in a hurry."

We heard Matt chuckle, and then heard them creep upstairs into their room.

We lay there in each other's arms, and giggled quietly, as after a few minutes we could hear their bed begin to squeak, as they in turn started to fuck.

Harriet's shouts of pleasure had the effect of stimulating both of us. Tina slid down the bed and started to suck me. My flaccid cock reacted, and slowly came back to life, and when Tina was satisfied that it ready for her, she started to ride me, but this time our lovemaking was slow and considered.

I stayed the night, but left early to get back to mum and dad as we were out for the day as a family.

On the way past the shop I called in for some croissants, and by surprise met Maggie who was doing the same thing.

"I'm feeling neglected," she said jokingly, but with a glint in her eye. "When I have my midnight cigarette there's only the moon to look at."

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,237 Followers
12