Sex on the Beach

Story Info
Having sex on the beach.
948 words
3.34
29.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wiggled her toes deeper into the sand and sighed. She heard the sound of the waves crashing onto the beach just inches from her and smelled the salty air. She took a deep breath then exhaled slowly. Only one thing would make this night better. Closing her eyes tightly she tried to keep the tears in that threatened to leave her. She needed him so badly right now. She hugged her knees and stared out into the pitch blackness where she knew there was only water for hundreds of miles.

She had never felt so alone. She knew now that what she needed was not space but to be closer to him than before, to be as close as two people in love could be. The last time they'd seen each other he had been wanting all of her, but she had said she wasn't ready yet. She had never wished she could take back words so badly. She wanted him, needed him, but she could hear the waves screaming at her that it was too late. He was gone now.

She shivered in the chilly night air and rubbed her arms and legs wishing she had put on something over her bikini before she went for a walk. That had been hours ago though, and she had not expected to be out this late.

It was pretty creepy out here in the dark all alone miles from home. Thinking she heard someone behind her, she quickly jumped up and started heading for the house. Then she thought she heard someone call out her name from behind her. Shaking her head, she told herself that it was just her imagination. It sounded a lot like him though. Turning around to listen to the footsteps, she chided herself for being such an idiot. Of course she would hear his voice out here, for he was all she had been thinking about for the last several hours. He was thousands of miles away now and would never be coming back.

She kept walking as the footsteps behind her kept getting closer. Turning around when they were right behind her she saw a figure walking towards her. It was obviously a male and was the same height and build as him. When he spoke her name she knew it was him. She whispered his name and he came to her and took her in his arms. She let the tears flow freely as she put her arms around his neck and hugged him as tightly as she could.

"I've missed you so much, and I thought you were never coming back," she finally said as she pulled back a little to look into his eyes.

"Did you really think I would leave you without saying goodbye? I could never do that to you," he whispered, leaning down to brush the tears from her cheeks. "I love you and could never intentionally hurt you. Don't you understand that?"

Not trusting her voice, all she could do was nod. Her cupped her face in his hands and kissed her lips softly. She leaned into the kiss, and her head started spinning as he kissed her hungrily with more passion. She ran her fingers through his hair as she kissed him back. He pressed his body against her and she let out an audible gasp when she felt his erection against her. He smiled at her and let his fingers slide up her torso until he reached her breasts. He traced them with his fingertips over the material of the bikini top. When he reached behind her and untied her top, she shivered with excitement. She was ready to be intimate now, and she wondered if tonight it would happen for the first and last time.

He let the bikini top fall to the sand and leaned down to lick her nipples as his hands held them and gently squeezed them. She leaned her head back and moaned. Nothing had ever felt to wonderful to her. He sucked them harder and bit down on them with his lips. She felt herself getting wet between her legs and knew she wanted him so much more now than ever before.

He kissed her again then laid her down on the warm sand beneath them. His lips ran softly down her stomach and when he got to her bikini bottom he pulled it off with his teeth. She moaned with pleasure when his mouth came back and began to lick her now soaking wet pussy. She brought her hips up to meet his mouth harder.

He pushed her back suddenly and her body ached for him even more. He noticed that and took a finger and pushed it inside her. She gasped. He then placed two fingers in and then began to move them around inside of her and then thrust them at her deeper.

She had never wanted anything or anyone so badly. He got between her legs and leaned over her. She kissed him and then felt him slide into her wet pussy. They let out a moan together and continued breathing heavily as he kept thrusting inside her harder and faster. They clung to each other as they orgasmed together. Just when she thought nothing could feel any more amazing, he released inside her filling her up with his warm juices blending them with hers.

She sighed then looked up and saw that he was gone and the sun was starting to rise over the water. She rubbed her eyes and knew she would never see him again except in her dreams. He was thousands of miles away and resting in peace.