Sex on the Beach

Story Info
More than just a cocktail for hot summer nights.
2.6k words
4.32
59.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
664 Followers

A warm summer night, the calm sea, the sandy beach, the peacefulness of long past midnight; Tiffany sat alone, staring at the full moon, its pale green light illuminating the ocean. All she could think of was the incident from earlier, the fight, the...what was the reason?

She could not recall; something meaningless, she was sure of it. Besides, there had never been a real reason for friendly confrontations; and yet, she could not swallow the insults that ensued, the harsh words exchanged. As she stared at the moon sitting peacefully on the sky, she felt calm and relaxed, able to breathe, to think, to...

The bushes behind her rattled; terrified, she turned about and met the two staggering about young men guffawing at nothing in particular, each holding a half-empty bottle of white wine.

"Fuck, man," one said in a stentorian voice, "did you see that bitch? How she shook her ass? She wasn't even wearing underwear, man!"

"Oh, will you quit, already?" The other protested, yet laughing thunderously. "You got slapped, called a 'dirty fucking bastard', and that's that. Let it go!"

"No! I mean, she was fucking begging for it, damn it!"

"Apparently, it was someone else she was begging; not someone of the likes of you!"

"Fuck you, Fred."

"Oh, shit," he heaved, trying to suppress his laughter. "Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, man. Will you survive the embarrassment?"

"You think it's funny, huh?"

"You thought it funny a moment ago!"

"Fine, you're right..." he surrendered with a sigh, then they both suddenly burst into more blaring laughter. "It was quite funny, I'll admit it. How she grinded up against my crotch for a good ten minutes, before she realized I was not her boyfriend."

"And the poor bastard sitting at the counter, drinking his sex on the beach cocktail, watching like everything was alright."

"You saw him, man! D'you think he'd come up and fight?"

"You were lucky, though; what if her boyfriend had been a boxer, or something?"

"I can outrun you, Fred," he clapped his friend's shoulder. "Shit," he suddenly elbowed his friend on the ribs, nodding towards Tiffany.

"Why, hello there," Fred said, abruptly tuning his voice down to a deeper pitch, "what are you doing here all alone? Want a hit?" He sat on her left and shoved the wine bottle in her face.

"No, thanks," she mumbled under her breath, pushing the wine bottle away; her body grew rigid, when Tom took a seat on her right.

"Fuck, man!" Fred protested, addressing his friend. "Yet another God damn prude!"

"Don't pay him any attention," Tom quickly apologized to Tiffany. "He's been drinking quite a bit; he's harmless, though," he offered her a smile that quickly turned into a sinister grin.

Tiffany pushed her dress—which had been lifted high up to her thighs—down over her knees.

"Don't cover yourself up, baby," Fred said and pulled her dress off her knees. "It's just us here," he shrugged.

"What are you doing?" She cried in protest, when Tom unbuckled her bra.

"Just..." he said with an innocent smile. "Making you more comfortable, that's all. You don't have to be frigid, baby. As my friend said, it's just us."

"Look, I..." she started, then paused and threw her head back with a sigh.

They held her down, when she tried to leap up on her feet.

"Want to leave us already?" Fred asked, with genuine befuddlement. "Why? We didn't do anything."

"I just...my friends are waiting for me, that's all."

"Oh, they can wait a little while longer," Tom dismissed her. "Besides, if they were really waiting for you, you wouldn't be here, would you now?" He winked and ran his finger over her bare shoulders, gently lowering the straps of her sundress.

"Stop it," she tried to shrug him off, but, he remained unfazed.

"Quit being like that," Fred fired back, running his hand along her calf.

Tiffany stayed silent, and aghast, while they both put their hands on her, one massaging her shoulders, the other her legs. An involuntary moan escaped her lips, when Fred moved his hands upwards, tenderly caressing her inner thighs. She spread her legs slightly, allowing him better access; eagerly, he raised his hands even more, rubbing her pussy over her panties.

"No, no, it's not right, it's...I don't even know you, I..." she suddenly protested, closing her thighs and effectively trapping Fred's hand on her pussy. "It's wrong, I..."

"Oh, shut up," Tom whispered in her ear harshly and lowered her dress under her firm breasts. "We all know you want it, so...why do you have to play hard to get, huh?"

"No, I don't want it, I..." she raised her voice in a hopeless protest, when Tom took her breasts in his hands and squeezed.

Fred pushed his fingers against her cunt, shoving thus her silk panties inside her.

"Well, baby," he chuckled in her ear, "I don't know what your mouth's saying, but, your cunt's already wet; apparently, your little pussy wants some action," he bit her earlobe and thrust two fingers inside of her.

She moaned loudly, throwing her head backwards; Tom bit her nipples, then pushed her torso down on the damp sand. Quickly, Fred followed suit and went down on her, running his tongue along her wet panties. Tom sucked on her lips, forcing his tongue down her throat.

Tiffany did not struggle; did not exert power to prevent Fred from spreading her legs wide open; she merely moaned, when her panties were lowered to her ankles and she felt the warm tongue on her clit swirling about rapidly, sending waves of pleasure up her spine.

Tom unbuttoned his pants, then grabbed Tiffany's hand and thrust it inside; she tilted her head and her jaw dropped, when she grabbed the turgid thick organ.

"You like that, huh?" Tom chuckled dryly, kneeling next to her head. "Come on, take it out," he encouraged her, half-mockingly. "We both know you want to."

And Tiffany—despite some inner protest from her brain—did exactly that; she pulled Tom's shaft out and a gasp escaped her mouth. She stroked the long, thick cock softly; her tongue instinctively stuck out of her parted lips. In the meantime, more shivers traversed her spine, as Fred ate her out fervently, his tongue flapping inside her.

Tom moved his lower body closer to her and let the mushroom head of his cock rest on her lips; at first, Tiffany simply licked it, twirling her tongue around it and planting soft kisses on it. Tom roughly tilted her head sideways and shoved his cock in her mouth, pressing the head on the inside of her cheeks. Tiffany was quickly overwhelmed by its size, her mouth was stuffed and breathing quickly became hard.

"Don't fight it," Tom told her. "Just, let it happen; enjoy it."

Fred moved his tongue in rapid circles on her clot, while using three fingers in her pussy.

Tom sat on her torso and buried his cock between her breasts, after spitting once on her sternum; he squeezed them tight around his member and commenced the motion of fucking, moaning as the soft skin of her firm breasts embraced his shaft.

Tiffany lifted her head, mouth wide open, welcoming the head with wet kisses.

"Shit, man, that's one fine bitch, huh?" Tom said laughingly, as Tiffany's body twitched. "Whatever you're doing down there, keep it up; bitch's about to fucking come!"

The powerful orgasm overwhelmed her, her toes curling and her stomach and thighs shaking violently. She squirted all over Fred's face.

"Sweet Jesus," Fred exclaimed amid his guffawing, his stubble wet and dripping. "The bitch came a fucking fountain."

"Ata boy!" Tom congratulated him, while still tit-fucking a flushed Tiffany.

"Pick her up, man," Fred said.

Tom leaped up to his feet and together they pulled Tiffany up unceremoniously; she faintly stumbled about, weakened and lightheaded by the climax.

"We're just getting started, baby," Fred promised her with a whisper and spanked her cunt hard, which caused her knees to buckle. "Now, it's your time to go down on me, baby," he grabbed her hair and forced her face in his crotch.

Tiffany opened her mouth eagerly, when he whipped out his rock-hard cock; it was shorter than Tom's, but, thicker. Tiffany could not close her fist around it, but, she didn't even have to. Fred shoved his cock in her mouth, forcing her jaw to open wide, and began the merciless drilling.

"Don't fucking gag, bitch," he slapped the back of the head. "Calm down, relax, let it happen...come on, don't tell me you haven't sucked other cocks!"

He swayed his hips, forcing his member down her throat, his balls noisily slapping against her jaw.

"Look at that tight, ripe asshole!" Tom exclaimed, spreading her asscheeks and squatting down behind her. "And she's fucking dripping wet, man! When did you learn how to eat pussy, dude?"

"I'll teach you, man," Fred grunted. "Just...do what you can for now, I'm busy!" He continued the pounding, holding Tiffany by her long, dark-red hair and staring up at the star-studded sky.

Tiffany's watery eyes popped wide open, when Tom's moist tongue swirled around her asshole; he squeezed firmly her buttocks, holding them spread wide, and suddenly pushed his tongue inside her ass, causing Tiffany to squirm and groan on Fred's cock.

"If I feel teeth, I'll punch them out, baby," Fred croaked, then pushed his rod harder down her throat.

Tiffany, bent over and worked on from both sides, did not know what to think; deep down she felt embarrassed for the compromising position she was in, yet, a big part of her thoroughly enjoyed the predicament.

Tom rose to his feet and rubbed his thick cock on her asscrack, letting her thus feel his length and girth; he grinned widely, when she writhed, when he gently pushed the head of his cock against her asshole. Then, in one swift move, he shoved his shaft in her still-dripping pussy; he went balls-deep and groaned as he pounded away, his fingers buried in her asscheeks.

"That's one tight bitch, man," he said.

"We were lucky that bitch at the club slapped you, man!" Fred fired back, holding his dick buried in Tiffany's throat.

He let go, when she slapped his thigh demandingly; she heaved and gasped, when he pulled back; then, she howled, when Tom drove his meat deep and hard inside her, his balls slapping noisily on her wet cunt.

"Keep doing that, man," Fred encouraged his friend. "She's fucking loving it; come on, baby, come again!" He slapped her tits, then twisted her nipples with a cruel chuckle.

Fred lifted her upper body and Tom instantly cupped her breasts, taking her erect nipples between his fingers. Her breasts bounced rhythmically to Tom's hard, deep thrusts; she threw her arm back and around Tom's shoulders, when Fred picked her legs up and she wrapped them tight around his waist.

"Wait, what are you..." she grunted, when Fred slapped his cock on her inner thighs, pussy, and clit.

"Ready, dude?" Fred asked.

"Yup," Tom winked and abruptly stood still, his cock buried in her.

"No, no, no, I'm too tight, I can't, I won't...you're going to split me in half!" She cried, as Fred's thick cock slithered inside her, the two dongs stretching her cunt widely.

Dangling in the air, held up by the two men, Tiffany felt utterly helpless; they both thrust slowly, as Fred gradually reached deeper inside of her. She felt close to bursting, overstuffed and nothing to do, as the fucking grew more intense and her stretched cunt grew accustomed to the girth of the two cocks and was able to accommodate them both...she screamed and squirmed, when they both pounded hard, balls noisily slapping, thick shafts expanding her insides mercilessly.

She buried her nails on Tom's shoulder, as numbing shivers crossed her spine; she pulled Fred closer with her legs, forcing him even deeper, as her heavy panting appeared blaring in the otherwise deserted and perfectly silent sandy beach away from the touristic part of the island and the crowded beachside bar-streets.

They were all alone and Tiffany was already loosened up and had ceased to worry about the wrongness of the situation; suddenly, she erupted in another thunderous orgasm, drenching the two cocks with her juices.

The two men exchanged a brief glance of sheer satisfaction, then increased their pacing, driving their members deep and hard, causing her whole body to bounce under their movements, her breasts hitting Fred on the face forcefully.

When Tom pulled out, Tiffany sighed in disappointment, suddenly feeling empty; her juices gushed out of her gaped pussy, when Fred's cock also slipped out. He shoved it back in and remained buried inside of her.

"Better brace yourself, baby," Tom said and, after spitting on his cock, drove his shaft inside Tiffany's tight, virgin asshole.

She screamed in ecstasy and pain, as he quickly dilated her sphincters, forcing his way deep inside thitherto untouched territories; the initial pain and burning sensation quickly subsided and were replaced by unadulterated pleasure and joy, which nearly drove Tiffany mad.

Fred and Tom managed to synchronize their pace, fucking her holes rhythmically; Tiffany's body trembled brutally. Her mind had been emptied of all thoughts and worries and she simply enjoyed every single second of the harsh treatment she was receiving, defenselessly supported by the two men, who continued slamming both her holes.

She reached yet another body- and mind-numbing climax, while they pounded her holes away, stretching her wide open. She howled loudly into the night, unable any longer to restrain herself, having disappeared into another realm altogether—a realm where nothing but pure joy exists.

Suddenly, the pounding stopped; they lowered her down on her knees, her holes still dripping wet and gaped. She looked up and through her blurry vision saw the two men standing above her, jerking fervently off close to her face.

She opened her mouth, before either of them told her to, and stuck her tongue out; fingering herself, she waited for their ejaculations, her body shaking in anticipation.

Fred was the first to shoot streams of hot cum all over her face; it took mere seconds for Tom to follow suit.

She swallowed down the cum landing on her tongue and in her mouth, proudly presenting her open, empty mouth to both men; they patted her on the head, nodding approvingly.

"Now, what do we do?" Tom asked, while Tiffany remained on her knees, still fingering herself while cum dripped down on her breasts and thighs.

"I could use a drink," Fred said and picked the bottle of wine up from the sand. "Empty," he groaned. "What about her?"

"Well, she's a more than decent fuck," Fred glared thoughtfully at her. "But, look at her, all used-up and covered in cum. We can't take her to a bar, man!"

"You're right," Tom nodded. "So, shall we?"

They pulled their pants up, buckled their belts.

"We're leaving, baby. Thanks for the good time," Fred patted her on the head again.

"You better get yourself cleaned up, or, someone else might come by," Tom winked meaningfully.

She fingered herself to yet another climax; no one showed up, she was all alone on the beach. Only after she regained her composure, somewhat, did she dive in the cold sea and washed herself vigorously. Afterwards, she put on her underwear and dress and walked away, soaked and hardly able to walk straight on her heels.

When she reached the crowded streets, she stood still, pondering on whether she should go to the hotel and reconcile with her friends, or, hit the bars.

Maria24
Maria24
664 Followers