Sex On The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a lazy kind of sensual feeling that I feel encompass my whole body and you seem to be able to read my mind. You leave the bedroom and come back with a drink and some fruit. I sip the drink and eat a piece of apple, but my appetite is for you, not food. Again you seem to know what I want and say you will need a moment or two to recover. Then as you give that deep sensual chuckle that I am beginning to love, you say you will catch up. Then you begin, you taste me, my lips, my neck, my breasts, my stomach, my lower lips, and finally my ass. I am shocked as I feel your tongue circle my ass, but he sensation is pleasant so I relax again. I am enjoying you licking and sucking between my ass and clit, and then you change the game again, as you slip you tongue into my ass. I almost cry out in surprise and you ask if I am OK. I am more than OK, but this is something new to me, are you sure its what you want, you chuckle again. I told you last night I wanted everything, is your reply. I smile at you and tell you again that I am here and you can do anything you want, you smile back and say that works both ways.

You settle back to licking my pussy and ass, I am turned on by this and moan in pleasure as you slide your tongue into my ass again. I decide to follow your lead, and I turn myself around so we are in a classic 69 position. I smile, as you seem surprised when I lick from your balls back towards your ass. I think about this for a moment and decide on a different tactic. I lick my finger and then rub it around your tight ass hole. I hear you moan as I do it again. Then on the third time I push just the tip of my finger into your ass. I work my finger in and out gently, until you are relaxed and then I start to form little circles inside your ass, before thrusting it in and out more positively, fucking your ass with my finger. I then start to lick up and down the shaft of your cock, in rhythm with my finger. I feel you hesitate in what you are doing. I move, and get you to lay still and enjoy these sensations. I move between your legs and I take your hard cock into my mouth. I suck you in and work my way down your shaft, sliding my mouth up and down as I push my finger in and out.

I see the vibe out of the corner of my eye and I smile, I remove my finger and I almost feel your disappointment. I sense your shock as I press the tip of the vibe against your ass. I continue to suck, lick and nibble on your hard cock as I gently push the first ½ inch of the vibe inside you. You are moaning in delight as I turn it on. I feel the shiver run through your body and feel the hardening of your cock in my mouth. I slowly work the vibe in and out, and turn up the vibration, as I start to suck hard, and swallow deep. You cry out in pleasure as I fuck your ass and suck your cock, I sense the time is right and just as you arch your back to come I pull the vibe out of your ass. You come in a huge way, again and again your seed hits the back of my throat and I swallow. I move up to kiss you to allow you to taste yourself from me. Then I lie down beside you and gently caress you.

You turn to look at me and smile, you tell me I am amazing, but you are the amazing one, I have never been like this before. You ask, almost shyly, if you can brush my hair, I say of course you can. You gently work the brush through the length of my mane. I am sat surrounded by my hair, wearing it like a veil, and I begin to see your desire. You are offered glimpses of my naked form, as you move my hair to brush it. You part the veil of my hair and come inside to kiss me. It is a tender kiss, so full of promise. You ask me to close my eyes, and when I do, you slip something around my wrist. I open my eyes and see a silk scarf, tied in a slipknot. You wait hopefully, as I turn and nod my acceptance. You lay me down on the bed, arranging my hair to cover my body. Then you gently tie my wrists and ankles, to the corners of the bed. You leave plenty of scarf, so I have a lot of movement and I am grateful for that. You then place a small eye mask over my eyes and tell me to relax and enjoy. You spend ages, just caressing my body through my hair, parting my hair and kissing me. I feel my whole body begin to warm to your gentle touch. Then you move my hair to one side, and I blush as I sense you watching my body, taking in every inch, and I hear your sexy chuckle.

I feel your hands on me, intimately, and I gasp as you rub something cool onto and then into my ass, I guess some sort of lube. Then I feel something pressing against my ass, pushing in slowly, yet relentlessly, it suddenly pops in and the pushing starts again, another pop and another. I am puzzled, and then I remember seeing those beads in sex catalogues. They feel OK, nothing special I think. Then the popping and pushing stop and you turn your attentions to my pussy and clit. As I tense I feel the fullness in my ass, and it is pleasurable, then as you lick my clit you suddenly pull out a bead, I cry out in surprise at the wonderful sensations it causes. This continues for an age, beads in and out as you pleasure my pussy. I am very wet and very horny, when I feel you enter my cunt. I feel the beads in my ass, press against your cock as you start the age old rhythm. I moan in joy as you slowly and deliberately fuck me, then as the pace is picking up and I am reaching the edge, you suddenly pull the almost forgotten beads from my ass. As the beads leave you thrust hard and deep into my suddenly expanded cunt and I come. The pleasure is almost unbearable and I just keep coming and coming as you fuck me hard and deep.

When the spasms subside a little you pull my legs up and my ass is lifted, angled up off the bed. Then you enter me, fucking my open and ready ass. I cry out in surprise, I had never thought of being ass fucked from this position, and my how wonderful it feels. You thrust long and hard deep inside me, and you gently caress my dripping cunt. I gasp as you flick my clit and shudder at the sensation, it is more pain than pleasure, but I don't ant you to stop. You flick my clit again and it burns, but I want you to keep fucking my ass and causing these sensations. You then squeeze my clit, hard, between your thumb and forefinger and I cry out again. Then I feel your other hand slap my ass as you growl, keep quiet. I know that you won't hurt me, so I cry out again as you tap my clit, and you slap my ass again. The pain and pleasure threshold is changing and I feel that I need more pain. This is strange, as the thought of pain has never turned me on. The feelings are quite different to what I had imagined though. You keep slapping my ass, until it is hot and stinging, and you are flicking and slapping my clit too, sending jolts of fire through me.

You keep pounding on my ass, and growling at me to be quiet bitch, and to shut the fuck up. Your dirty talk turns me on even further and I start to respond, telling you to shut up in return and to fuck me like the whore I am. This seems to rouse you on to new heights and you tell me to keep talking dirty and you pound my ass, and slap me. I end up begging you to fuck my ass, and treat me like the dirty girl I am, as you thrust deeper and deeper. I am shaking with emotion when you finally release your load. The feeling of your come splashing against my bowels sends me over the edge and I join you, in the shaking and gasping for breath. You slowly move from me, and untie and remove my blindfold. I look up at you and see your face full of satisfaction and concern. I smile up at you and say, that it was wonderful, thank you.

12