Sex On The Road

Story Info
Unexpectedly, unintentionally, irresistibly, HOT.
3.8k words
3.5
39.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't enough that old uncle what's his name was being given his final send off. They had to spend an otherwise delightful road trip in the pouring rain, thought Carla Potts, Lonnie and Cheek's 29 year old daughter, as she sat dozing in the car's front seat. She wasn't really interested in going to the funeral. There was no DNA between her and the dead guy. It was a Statler family connection. She only came along to go shopping in the "big city". She ordinarily spent as little time with the Statlers as possible. Why her distant sister-in-law, Cathy, was so eager to get her father introduced to them, Carla couldn't begin to guess.

She knew her husband, Bill, would be sprawled out on the king sized bed at home now that she was not there to crowd him over to one side. She was slightly irritated that one of her traveling companions was smoking in the back seat. If only the Reverend Ben Statler could crack the window a little to let the smoke out back there.

The reverend's son, Guy Statler, who was driving, didn't seem to mind the toxic fog. Carla would have to doze and bear it. Still, she made no attempt to hide her periodic coughing even though she knew it wouldn't make any difference.

As she laid back on the head rest, she wondered how the reverend had avoided passing the smoking bug onto his children. Maybe his son, a clean-cut, ambitious, educated and refined individual, with a mysterious intensity, would pick it up later in life.

Guy, on the other hand, didn't seem to her to be a part of that family. Not that she felt he openly rejected them or avoided them. He just seemed to not be like them. When Carla found herself in the company of the Statlers, she hardly ever saw Guy there.

She was 17 when she first met him and over the years she had developed a crush on him. She would hang out with his sister, Lovey, back then and try to worm out information about him. Suddenly, he was gone away to college and didn't show up much anymore at family backyard barbeques. Then Bill Potts came into her life and Guy was a thing of the past.

Guy's father, with all due respect (which wasn't much) seemed shady. He preached a pretty good sermon, but off the pulpit he had a sleazy feel to him. The way he looked at women when he thought nobody would notice, made Carla uncomfortable.

Being an observant woman, she had seen him eyeing Patti Raymond, a parishioner, and Patti eyeing him back a few times too. Carla had gossiped a possible tryst between the two of them to Bill, who insisted that the reverend was using prayer visits with Patti's sick old mother to get into Patti. Carla, not a Statler family fan, decided to agree.

Sheets of rain formed on the windshield. The wipers were so useless that Guy could no longer see the road. The car was crawling along and he finally had to pull over and stop altogether.

Carla, who had completely fallen asleep, was unaware of the delay. She would stir once in a while to sneak a look at Guy. He looked even better than he had in the old days. He had matured and his body filled out nicely. She wondered why she had not caught him checking her out. Most men at least looked at her. Not enough to make Bill jealous, but enough to let her know that all the workouts were working out.

She decided it was stupid to worry about whether he found her attractive. She was happily married now, so it didn't matter. She dozed off again. Soon, as if in a dream, she was aware that the guys were talking quietly. She wasn't lucid enough to care what they were talking about.

The men were discussing whether it was wise to park on the shoulder of the road where other cars and trucks couldn't see them. From time to time, the rain let up and Guy could see enough to find a dirt road turn-off. He pulled the car cautiously back under the trees to what looked like a picnic area. The cloudy sky and the canopy of trees made it seem almost like night.

Carla wasn't sure how long they had been under cover. She wondered what had awakened her. Suddenly, she was vaguely aware of a delicate, but unwelcome sensation on her thigh...the same sensation she felt on some wake-up sexy mornings with her husband. But wait! Her husband wasn't with her, she remembered. She sat bolt upright, horrified to find that Guy Statler had slipped his hand under her skirt and was caressing her thigh.

"What the fuck...?" she demanded.

From the reverend in the back seat came, "Hey, man of the cloth back here."

"I don't give a shit if you're the son of God," she replied angrily, "Tell your child to keep his hands off me."

The reverend chuckled softly and feigned embarrassment. "Leave that woman alone, Guy. You know you don't have enough experience to tackle all that," he said.

With that, he leaned forward and quick as a snake, reached over the seat and grabbed Carla's titties through her blouse and bra saying, "This job calls for a man that's been around."

Carla tried to wrestle the old man's hands off her, but he had her confined to the seat. She screamed at him to let her go. She tried to open the car door, but Guy held down the lock button on the driver's side.

Realizing his father had Carla pinned down, Guy decided this would be a good time to explore the real estate under her skirt a little more. He grabbed that left thigh again and forced her legs open. She managed to punch him in the face which didn't stop him. As she fought to get away, he swiftly shoved his hand between her muscular tennis thighs and massaged her pussy. He could feel the crispy bush through the silky panties.

Seeing that his son was trying to make a move, the reverend let go of her tits and grabbed her arms, pinning them to the seat. He planned to return to her tits once Guy had secured his intentions.

Being confined in the small space of the front seat made it difficult for Carla to resist the way she wanted to. Rev. Ben, now holding her arms, didn't help. There was no doubt in her mind that they would stop after some fondling. She was wrong, for Guy could feel his usual civility turn seamlessly to savagery. Each time she cursed him, each time she spat on him or punched him, his erection grew.

He ripped her blouse open and slid her bra up over her bouncing tits without unhooking it. Still in the driver's seat, he managed to adjust the steering wheel forward and pull himself up on his knees to better reach her protruding nipples.

Carla attempted to shift her chest away from Guy's hungry mouth, but the reverend was holding her arms tightly. She tried to squeeze her thighs together to prevent Guy from getting to her pussy, but that only made him grind with more gusto.

Ironically, she'd wanted Guy to fondle her like that for years. Now that she was married and now that he had an accomplice, he finally decides to make a move? Well, at least it made her know that he found her attractive.

If it were not for the reverend's being there, she would've welcomed Guy's attentions. No way was she going to submit in front of his son-of-a-bitch father. She felt obligated to fight Guy off if she could.

His ear was just close enough to her mouth for her to crush it between her teeth. Guy realized what she was trying to do and, just in time, grabbed her hair with his free hand and slammed her head against the headrest.

He continued to suck vigorously on her nipples as if he would take the whole breast in his mouth. He moved the crotch of her panties aside so he could jam several fingers up her cunt. Imagine how surprised he was to find it juicy, hot and slippery. Maybe it was that way before he got to it. It didn't matter...it was like that now and he decided to take full advantage of it.

When she felt his fingers diddling around inside her, she could hear the liquid in her slobbering slit. Her husband had always commented on the abundance of juice her pussy produced even before she was ready for him to dive into it. All he had to do was enter the room and she'd get wet. This ability was not serving her well this time.

Rev. Ben proved to be, as the result of his age and lifestyle, weak and distracted. In his eagerness to get a full view of the goings on in the front seat, he leaned forward and relaxed his grip on Carla. She seized the opportunity to dig her fingernails into his face. He screamed and fell back in his seat holding the stinging wounds.

"Stay away from me you son of a bitch!" she screamed at Rev. Ben.

By the time the fight was over between Carla and the reverend, Guy had climbed over the stick shift, positioned himself between her thighs and was in the process of unzipping his pants. He had brought out his stiffening prick and was preparing to position it at her gaping hole.

He reached down and pulled the seat release lever near the floor, and the front seat suddenly reclined throwing Carla into an almost prone position. This made it easier for the reverend to secure her hands again. Guy forced her legs up and open, but she was struggling so fiercely with those tennis muscles, he was having some difficulty removing, or rather, ripping her panties off. Although Carla proved to be a good fighter, she knew she was powerless to stop them, but she wasn't going to give up easily.

Guy discovered that her struggling was helping. As he grasped the thin nylon, it ripped each time she pulled away from him. After a short while, she had unwittingly provided him with the opening he was looking for.

Guy and his father reasoned that she would be easier to control once Guy got his dick planted inside her. That was his next challenge...getting his dick up against her hole to enter her. He was having trouble holding her still long enough to keep his rod between the hairy lips. Yelling at her was one thing, but slapping her around was out of the question. He couldn't send her home with bruises. In his frustration, he ordered her to be still, as if she would comply. Of course, she did not.

"FUCK YOU!" she screamed.

"You're the one who's gonna get fucked," he said between clinched teeth.

Sweat formed on his face dripping into his eyes, making it even more difficult to control her. He could see the yawning fuck hole with the fluid oozing out and tracking its way down to the crack of her ass, but couldn't figure out how to keep her still enough to get into her without scarring her for life.

Suddenly, either she grew tired or thought he had given up. Whatever...she stopped fighting long enough for him to plant his cockhead in her hole. He acted fast, but he still wasn't all the way in, so he had to hang on in case she started struggling again.

His next desperate move was to lift and firmly fix her knees as hard as he could to the reclined seatback. It worked! He was able to drive his dick in her a little ways.

In her humiliation and anger, Carla began to cry. She tried to convince Guy to stop before it was too late. She thought maybe, if she could show more humility, he might not feel the need to prove that he could be more determined than she.

"Please don't do this, Guy," she whispered. "I won't tell anybody about it if you stop now," she coaxed tearfully. Even as she pleaded, she felt the stiff member stretch and slowly burn its way into her defenseless pussy.

"No, Guy. Please stop, you're hurting me." She lied. "It hurts, please stop!" she cried as she attempted to use her considerable pussy muscles she had used in childbirthing to push his dick out.

The reverend, considering his involvement in the debauchery, thought to himself that it really didn't matter what he did at this point. Carla's husband would probably put a bullet in both their brains when he finds out what they had done. So, seeing that Guy had finally crammed his prick head into Carla at last, he started planning for his turn with her. He heard her scream as Guy's hard knob disappeared inside the fleshy, slit with a sort of gushing pussy fart-like sound.

Once he got the whole dick in, Guy stopped to catch his breath for a second or two. The fight had really excited him and he was eager to get started with all the fucking. Carla's pleading and resisting only stimulated him more.

He grabbed both her wrists away from his father and tucked her hands back between her body and the seat, then lowered himself on her. He smashed his pelvis down on her so that her clit was being crushed beneath him. He noticed that she gasped and shivered slightly, and those trapped hands relaxed. He knew her body was betraying her, responding against her conscious will as though it had a mind of its own.

"Let's see what else you got, Miss TooGood," he said as he prepared for his juicy-prick massage. "Don't worry, whatever you don't got, we'll make sure you get it today."

Carla had been screaming obscenities and threats at them, but as Guy's dick lay lodged inside her cunt, she felt the passage contracting as if to suck his dick in deeper. She knew she wouldn't be able to tell her husband on them now.

Guy braced himself and drew his cock out to the knob and forcefully drilled it back in to the hilt. He didn't care if he hurt her. He noticed how arrogant she always was about his family. This was his opportunity to take her down a few pegs.

Since he didn't have to hold onto Carla any longer, Rev. Ben had pulled his own cock out and was yanking on it to beat the band. He was sure he would get a turn after Guy and he wanted to be ready.

Guy felt he was able to let her hands go. He grabbed Carla's ass instead, and each time he rammed his dick in, he pulled her pussy tight to him...getting into her as deeply as he could. Even though it was starting to feel good, she made a last ditch effort to push him away with her feet, but couldn't get them in an effective position. The attempt only made him lean forward with all his weight on her, crushing her between him and the seat.

"My husband is going to kill both of you for this," she screamed.

"So far you're worth dying for," hissed Guy. Rev. Ben laughed at the remark from the back seat.

With all the protesting and struggling she was doing, she still felt her body giving in to the friction and the relentless grinding of Guy's groin. The more his prick slammed into her cunt, the more she wanted. She pushed her pussy forward with each of Guy's mad stabs. Her clit sent ripple after ripple of pleasure down her thighs.

"If you're gonna fuck me, fuck me like you mean it," she growled as her pussy dripped its hot juice onto the seat.

Guy was surprised to hear her sudden change-of-heart outburst. It almost stopped him in his tracks...almost. Her husband might let him live after all. He'd have to give her something more to remember, though, in order to keep her mouth shut.

The reverend knew nothing of Carla's teenaged crush on Guy. He was happy to hear that she was, apparently, being reasonable at last. He planned to forgive that scratching incident.

Now that things were more to his liking, the reverend, feeling left out, managed to insert his arm between their two bodies and found her hairy cunt slit. Being careful to stay out of the way of her fingernails, he wormed his finger between the lips. His middle finger rotated wildly around the protruding hard clit as his son pounded his dick up her gripping hole.

Carla's eyes rolled back in their sockets, her lashes fluttering. Since her mouth was open, Guy buried his tongue in it. Her body jerked and she moaned and whimpered with Ben's fingers pressuring her clit. Soon it began to swell until it felt like a pencil eraser. He rolled and pinched it between his thumb and fore-finger.

Carla's moans became screams. Her pussy convulsively gripped Guy's dick faster and tighter than before as she returned each of his noisy, slapping thrusts.

"Hmmm, Ummm," she managed to moan.

Carla's freed hands clutched Guy's pounding buns. As he rammed faster and harder, she laid her head back on the headrest. Her jugs bounced wildly up and down each time his jack-hammering rod tore in and out of her.

The reverend, forgotten in the back seat, could hardly contain himself. Keeping his hand between them, he cupped Carla's flailing mamms in his feeble hands. He held on tightly, kneading them and rolling the hard nipples between his fingers. Forgetting the fingernails, he managed to stand up and strain his feeble body over the seat enough to get his mouth wrapped around her bouncing tits for a short time. He straightened up, deciding he'd have to be younger and more flexible to pull that move off. Carla made no protest to his attention, but found him little repulsive.

"That's right Benny, that's right," she muttered. "Suck my titties, suck 'em while you got em, old man," she demanded. She found it difficult to create rational sentences while Guy was fucking her pussy so hard.

"OH, my pussy! PUSSY, PUS-S-S-S-SY-Y-Y-Y. O-o-o-oh shit, fuck my pussy. FUCK IT, FUCK IT, FUCK, OH FUCK ME!" she screamed.

"Fuck her, boy...fuck her. Make your daddy proud," coaxed the reverend. He could see his son's cock appearing and disappearing inside Carla's hairy muff. He could see their pubic hairs saturated with sweat and cunt juice, clinging to Guy's big dong.

Driven by his swollen dick, the reverend climbed over the driver's side seat to get a better view. He pushed the seat back and rested on his knees facing the action. He wanted more than anything to join them, but in that tight space, couldn't figure out how.

Guy to the rescue! He suddenly un-cunted and instructed Carla to get on her knees facing his father. She obeyed without question or protest. It was a tight squeeze, but he was able to get between her and the door, as she maneuvered around the stick shift. Once again, he shoved his rod up her cavernous cunt.

The reverend came closer to her face and crammed his dick into her waiting mouth. He firmly grasped her head, like it was a cantaloupe, and forced it back and forth on his saliva covered cock. Throwing his head back with his eyes closed, he let out a short howl between gasping breaths. He humped his groin so that his cock was slammed into the back of her throat.

"SUCK THAT DICK...SUCK THE PREACHER'S DICK my child!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!" he bellowed as he puffed. "Oh God, give me strength...let me cum in her sweet mouth."

Carla, with a mouth full of meat, wanted to laugh and wonder if God would take his prayer seriously. Instead, she only moaned and choked a little. The moan was for Guy. She always did like doing the dog best. He was squeezing her ass cheeks apart and soon she felt his finger wiggle its way up her tight hole. She felt another finger go in and then another.

The reverend let go of her head and allowed her to pump his prick on her own while he grabbed her swinging tits, pulling on the nipples as if he were milking a cow.

Carla worked the reverend's dick with her hands, rubbing it up and down while she screamed, "OH, OH, FUCK ME HARDER, FUCK MY PUSSY HARDER, THROW IT IN HARDER."

Guy began to pound her pussy harder and faster.

"OH SHIT, BABY!" he bellowed drawing breath in through his teeth. "Oh shit, I can't hold it...I'm gonna jizz inside you...I'm gonna butter your stuck up, married, bitch pussy good."

"That's it, that's it," she begged. YES, YES, OH YEAH, BABY, gemme all that hot butter...shoot it in me, unload that shit in my pussy NOW.

The reverend took Carla by the head again yelling, "Sweet Jesus, help me! Help me little girl, help your preacher. Oh Lord, I can see heaven."

Suddenly, he collapsed forward and screamed like a girl. In his urgency, he forced Carla's mouth hard on his ejaculating cock again, clinging to a handful of her hair and continued to scream and gasp for breath.

When Carla was able to raise her head, she could feel that Guy was in the throes of a majestic orgasm. She could hear his heaving breaths, but he was otherwise silent. His thighs quivered as he pressed his groin tight against her ass, sending a shower of semen up her already-wet cavern.

12