Sex on the Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mharper
mharper
9 Followers

Sylvie was still stroking his cock, but some of his erection had also been lost. When he finally let me fall from his mouth she said, "that was amazing...but you haven't come yet...what can I do for you?"

He shrugged, unsure of what to say, but lust still burned in his eyes as alternated his gaze from her face to her pussy. "Do you have a condom?" she asked. Her nursing background had made her acutely aware of the issues around safe sex. He shook his head sadly, believing that his opportunity would now be gone.

There was a pause as she lowered her head again to his cock and licked the tip. "Just don't come in me, okay?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it was like I was watching two characters in a movie, but it was a porno movie...and my wife was in it! Our visitor's eyes light up as he virtually scrambled onto his hands and knees and positioned himself between her spread legs. I was lying beside her as his thick cock pushed into her and she groaned with appreciation. I was entranced as I watched his stiff shaft seemingly disappear into her bush. With each stroke out of her, some of her pubic hairs clung to his soaking balls, as if reluctant to let him go. Fully inside he leaned over her and I was suddenly panicked that he would start kissing her. It was totally irrational, but I was more concerned about him kissing my wife than fucking her. I leaned in and kissed her deeply myself. Our tongues lashed together as Sylvie raised her hips to meet his thrusts. I pushed my own right hand down between her legs and started to gently tickle her clitoris once again "ooohh" she moaned "fuuuckkk". He picked up his pace and soon he was slamming into her, his balls slapping wetly against her buttocks on every thrust and her breasts bouncing wildly on her chest. I had to move back from their writhing bodies, just managing to keep my hand in place and moving my finger rapidly back and forth above his pumping cock. As she started to orgasm again, I unconsciously moved my finger from her clitoris and onto his scrotum. I lightly squeezed his balls lightly but firmly while he continued pumping and she continued to shudder in delight. All at once he jerked back and out of Sylvie, "I'm coming," he grunted, he brought his knees up to just below Sylvie's still bucking ass and knelt up leaning his hips forward so that his raging cock was hovering over her chest. I felt his balls tighten and pulse in my hand and I watched as a jet of hot cum shot from his cock and onto Sylvie's sweat-soaked body. Her head was back and her mouth was open as a strand of his salty fluid landed across her face. Sylvie was surprised at first, her head snapping up to see what had landed on her. Her eyes smouldered with a sultry, sexy heat when she realized that this man had come across her mouth. A single thick strand lay diagonally from just below her nose to the bottom of her chin, hanging slackly across her half open mouth and quivering with her breath. She looked our new friend squarely in the eye, raising herself onto her elbows, the very symbol of eroticism, as she stuck out her tongue and slowly licked the sticky strand from her lips. A wry smile came to her face as she scooped the rest of the strand from her chin with her finger and then sucked it off "mmmm" she closed her eyes smiling as she swallowed this stranger's semen.

When our friend had finished twitching, Sylvie still had a remnant of come above her lip, and splashes all over her torso and breasts, with a small pool collected in her belly button.

There was an awkward moment as we all paused, wondering what to do next. I removed my hand from this stranger's scrotum; all of us were at a loss for words. The stranger was seated back casually as if he wanted to chat, but at the same time, it was too odd to introduce ourselves after what we had done. The pause lengthened as our eyes shifted around, without making eye contact. "That was amazing" he finally said, "thanks".

"Thank you" we replied in chorus.

He stood up and walked away and we watched in silence until he was out of sight. Then Sylvie turned to me, "I love you."

"I love you too."

mharper
mharper
9 Followers
12